JoeyBallzSi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Looking for H.U.G.E. Workout program from FLEX

About a year or so ago FLEX magazine put out every month a H.U.G.E. routine program. What I am looking for is the issue were they had the whole 12 month work out program. If any one knows the issue or the workout and can help me out it would be greatly appreciated.
    Last edited by JoeyBallzSi; 01-23-2005 at 10:46 AM.

BUMP

some ones gotta have it.

Come on somebody!

meathead198 is just really nice. (+1000) meathead198 is just really nice. (+1000) meathead198 is just really nice. (+1000) meathead198 is just really nice. (+1000) meathead198 is just really nice. (+1000) meathead198 is just really nice. (+1000) meathead198 is just really nice. (+1000) meathead198 is just really nice. (+1000) meathead198 is just really nice. (+1000) meathead198 is just really nice. (+1000) meathead198 is just really nice. (+1000)
    If its from Flex it is crap.
    Bulking.

Check out my Cre Ethyl Thunder Log:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=387162

Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz
    Most of the muscle mags, have some serious training mis-information in them... As such very few people around here put any validity to them..

And while I 90% suscribe to that oppinion myself... I have read some good training tid-bits here and there in mags...

Bottomline... Be warry of what you find in mags.
    6'4"

"There are only two mistakes one can make along the road to truth: not going all the way, and not starting." The Buddha

Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Nainoa
    Most of the muscle mags, have some serious training mis-information in them... As such very few people around here put any validity to them..

And while I 90% suscribe to that oppinion myself... I have read some good training tid-bits here and there in mags...

Bottomline... Be warry of what you find in mags.
    I agree one should be wary, but there really is some good info in them. All the other "sources" have similar flaws.

Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz
    I would go so far as to say that ther average mag has 3 pages out of every 100 that are quality info. Which when you break that down into percentages per dollar, isn't worth it in my oppinion.
    6'4"

"There are only two mistakes one can make along the road to truth: not going all the way, and not starting." The Buddha