Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    trvlr70 is just really nice. (+1000) trvlr70 is just really nice. (+1000) trvlr70 is just really nice. (+1000) trvlr70 is just really nice. (+1000) trvlr70 is just really nice. (+1000) trvlr70 is just really nice. (+1000) trvlr70 is just really nice. (+1000) trvlr70 is just really nice. (+1000) trvlr70 is just really nice. (+1000) trvlr70 is just really nice. (+1000) trvlr70 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Mighty Mikey G
    She like standing on her tippy toes to kiss guys.
    I know! It does seem a little odd to me, too.

Nutella! is a name known to all. (+5000) Nutella! is a name known to all. (+5000) Nutella! is a name known to all. (+5000) Nutella! is a name known to all. (+5000) Nutella! is a name known to all. (+5000) Nutella! is a name known to all. (+5000) Nutella! is a name known to all. (+5000) Nutella! is a name known to all. (+5000) Nutella! is a name known to all. (+5000) Nutella! is a name known to all. (+5000) Nutella! is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Huh? That has nothing to do with the simple fact that girls generally prefer tall guys.

the simple fact is that girls usually like TALLER guys not TALL guys. taller then themselves.

Self-Taught Gynecologist TheAustrianOak's Avatar
    TheAustrianOak is a name known to all. (+5000) TheAustrianOak is a name known to all. (+5000) TheAustrianOak is a name known to all. (+5000) TheAustrianOak is a name known to all. (+5000) TheAustrianOak is a name known to all. (+5000) TheAustrianOak is a name known to all. (+5000) TheAustrianOak is a name known to all. (+5000) TheAustrianOak is a name known to all. (+5000) TheAustrianOak is a name known to all. (+5000) TheAustrianOak is a name known to all. (+5000) TheAustrianOak is a name known to all. (+5000)
    being tall gives you the same advantage that having a good body does, in that you will get noticed first

stick an average looking 6'1 guy beside an average looking 5'7 guy and she is gonna notice the 6'1 guy first...

that dosen't mean **** though unless you know how to use it

being tall won't get you girls, being built won't get you chicks

they both will simply make your efforts that much easier
    If I'm on here, I'm at work
    If I'm at work, I'm bored
    Feel free to entertain me

Official Child Man

BJJ brown belt

gottiCN has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gottiCN has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gottiCN has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gottiCN has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gottiCN has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gottiCN has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gottiCN has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gottiCN has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gottiCN has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gottiCN has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gottiCN has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    im 5'6 and ive hooked up with some bangin bitches

gottiCN has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gottiCN has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gottiCN has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gottiCN has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gottiCN has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gottiCN has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gottiCN has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gottiCN has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gottiCN has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gottiCN has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gottiCN has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    then again im 100% italian

ToBeOrNotToBe will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToBeOrNotToBe will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToBeOrNotToBe will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToBeOrNotToBe will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToBeOrNotToBe will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToBeOrNotToBe will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToBeOrNotToBe will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToBeOrNotToBe will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToBeOrNotToBe will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToBeOrNotToBe will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToBeOrNotToBe will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by desiredeffect22
    protection, comfort
    But why do girls directly connect height with protection and comfort many times forgetting other importante aspects like strength and muscular appearance. I mean, a 200 pound man is bigger (more body mass) than a 170 pound man, no matter what height they both are.

For example, does a regular 6 foot guy *gives* more protection than a totally muscular 5'7'' guy?
    DoN'T Be a FooL... WRaP YouR TooL!

NO! Portugal IS NOT a province of Spain!

Skytzo_Marc is just really nice. (+1000) Skytzo_Marc is just really nice. (+1000) Skytzo_Marc is just really nice. (+1000) Skytzo_Marc is just really nice. (+1000) Skytzo_Marc is just really nice. (+1000) Skytzo_Marc is just really nice. (+1000) Skytzo_Marc is just really nice. (+1000) Skytzo_Marc is just really nice. (+1000) Skytzo_Marc is just really nice. (+1000) Skytzo_Marc is just really nice. (+1000) Skytzo_Marc is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by ToBeOrNotToBe
    But why do girls directly connect height with protection and comfort many times forgetting other importante aspects like strength and muscular appearance. I mean, a 200 pound man is bigger (more body mass) than a 170 pound man, no matter what height they both are.

For example, does a regular 6 foot guy *gives* more protection than a totally muscular 5'7'' guy?
    Honestly... most girls just want a guy who's taller than them. Sure, some want giants, others don't seem to care. It's just that taller guys tend to have an aura of confidence about them BECAUSE they are so tall. Girls like confidence... it's pretty much that simple man. You're short, deal with it. So am I, I'm 5'5"... but I'm pretty happy cause I'm more fit than most people who are taller than me. Sure, I make short jokes a lot... but I make even more jokes about how fat some of my taller buddies are.

Tom Cruise... 5'7", married Nicole Kidman 5'10"...

GGHT will become famous soon enough. (+50) GGHT will become famous soon enough. (+50) GGHT will become famous soon enough. (+50) GGHT will become famous soon enough. (+50) GGHT will become famous soon enough. (+50) GGHT will become famous soon enough. (+50) GGHT will become famous soon enough. (+50) GGHT will become famous soon enough. (+50) GGHT will become famous soon enough. (+50) GGHT will become famous soon enough. (+50) GGHT will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Talking

Originally Posted by theshiz
    my crank is bigger than 5'9" Women like a full grown man. Im 6'4" and damn good looking
    Lanky ba***** LOL

peng is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peng is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peng is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peng is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peng is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peng is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peng is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peng is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peng is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peng is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peng is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I think, as always, it comes back to confidence. I'm only average (5'11) so I don't think I can speak on behalf or short or tall people, but i think having height breeds confidence from yourself. Just as working out encourages your confidence. I think many of these things that females tend to prefer are INDIRECTLY prefered, as in they like the confidence that tends to come from guys who are tall, or the confidence that comes from someone who works out.

Have the confidence and the right attitude (and don't be an AFC), and (i think anyway) many of these factors go out the window and don't really matter. Of course there are exceptions, but in general that's what i think.

Collinr01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Collinr01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Collinr01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Collinr01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Collinr01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Collinr01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Collinr01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Collinr01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Collinr01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Collinr01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Collinr01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I think you guys are reading way too much into it

whtx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whtx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whtx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whtx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whtx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whtx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whtx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whtx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whtx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whtx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    is 5'11-6 considered tall?

shredo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    the problem isnt the shortness, its when THEY GET TOO BIG FOR HOW SHORT THEY ARE. if your unproportional in some way theyre obviously not going to be attracted to u all that much (unless ofcourse they suffer from the same problem). i mean can u name one attractive guy that was 5'6 and 200lbs and got alot of chicks

GGHT will become famous soon enough. (+50) GGHT will become famous soon enough. (+50) GGHT will become famous soon enough. (+50) GGHT will become famous soon enough. (+50) GGHT will become famous soon enough. (+50) GGHT will become famous soon enough. (+50) GGHT will become famous soon enough. (+50) GGHT will become famous soon enough. (+50) GGHT will become famous soon enough. (+50) GGHT will become famous soon enough. (+50) GGHT will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by shredo
    the problem isnt the shortness, its when THEY GET TOO BIG FOR HOW SHORT THEY ARE. if your unproportional in some way theyre obviously not going to be attracted to u all that much (unless ofcourse they suffer from the same problem). i mean can u name one attractive guy that was 5'6 and 200lbs and got alot of chicks
    Don't say that for ffs!

ford4life is on a distinguished road. (+10) ford4life is on a distinguished road. (+10) ford4life is on a distinguished road. (+10) ford4life is on a distinguished road. (+10) ford4life is on a distinguished road. (+10) ford4life is on a distinguished road. (+10) ford4life is on a distinguished road. (+10) ford4life is on a distinguished road. (+10) ford4life is on a distinguished road. (+10) ford4life is on a distinguished road. (+10) ford4life is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    you know those amish girls....
    haha jk man im from berwyn like 10 min from west chester and chicks ive seen love the short guys
    And I return...

*ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    tall guys have a harder time looking big, so to balance out the universe girls dont go for short guys

*ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by whtx
    is 5'11-6 considered tall?
    i guess, although my brothers 6ft and i call him short lol

fkarcha has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fkarcha has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fkarcha has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fkarcha has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fkarcha has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fkarcha has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fkarcha has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fkarcha has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fkarcha has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by ToBeOrNotToBe

Yes, because it's a dominance issue. Shorter men have to look up to meet someone in the eyes, and this is seen as supplicating, unless the taller person averts eye contact.

Weight/size is alot harder to see than height, exacerbated by the fact that humans wear clothers.
    Never doubt that an individual has ther power to turn left into right, pain into happiness, and cities into fire!

Originally Posted by gottiCN
    then again im 100% italian
    whats that go to do with anything?

SaNdMaN is on a distinguished road. (+10) SaNdMaN is on a distinguished road. (+10) SaNdMaN is on a distinguished road. (+10) SaNdMaN is on a distinguished road. (+10) SaNdMaN is on a distinguished road. (+10) SaNdMaN is on a distinguished road. (+10) SaNdMaN is on a distinguished road. (+10) SaNdMaN is on a distinguished road. (+10) SaNdMaN is on a distinguished road. (+10) SaNdMaN is on a distinguished road. (+10) SaNdMaN is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    It all goes back to that whole "survival of the fittest" thing in the animal kingdom. The bigger you are (or taller - which is more noticeable), the more "powerful" and "confident" you are. I put those words in quotes because that's obviously not true for modern humans. Why is someone who is 4" taller than me necessarily smarter or more confident than me? Well he's not. We're just on different points of the spectrum. Why should one side of the height spectrum be better? It's not, except that we still have that primitive way of thinking, somewhere in the backs of our minds, that taller means better. I'm 5'7" and as long as the broad that I'm checking out is at least a bit shorter than me, there's no problem. The only problem that I DO have with being relatively short is that I have less women to choose from.

Xtomorph is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xtomorph is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xtomorph is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xtomorph is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xtomorph is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xtomorph is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xtomorph is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xtomorph is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xtomorph is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xtomorph is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xtomorph is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Seriously height is not that big of a deal. I'm 6'6 and I always feel a little goony hitting on shorter girls, it really is what you make of it. My buddy is 5'9 so I give him crap about being short alot but I do envy his 17' arms. My spindles probably won't ever reach that :P.

Mighty Mikey G is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mighty Mikey G is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mighty Mikey G is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mighty Mikey G is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mighty Mikey G is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mighty Mikey G is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mighty Mikey G is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mighty Mikey G is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mighty Mikey G is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mighty Mikey G is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mighty Mikey G is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    5'7 210lb Shawn Ray dated Brooke Burke

shredo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Mighty Mikey G
    5'7 210lb Shawn Ray dated Brooke Burke
    ok dont bring race into this. black guys can get away with alot more ****

Originally Posted by SaNdMaN
    It all goes back to that whole "survival of the fittest" thing in the animal kingdom. The bigger you are (or taller - which is more noticeable), the more "powerful" and "confident" you are. I put those words in quotes because that's obviously not true for modern humans. Why is someone who is 4" taller than me necessarily smarter or more confident than me? Well he's not. We're just on different points of the spectrum. Why should one side of the height spectrum be better? It's not, except that we still have that primitive way of thinking, somewhere in the backs of our minds, that taller means better. I'm 5'7" and as long as the broad that I'm checking out is at least a bit shorter than me, there's no problem. The only problem that I DO have with being relatively short is that I have less women to choose from.
    Good post. And to shredo above, why the f*** did you have to bring race into it for?
    Last edited by GGHT; 01-19-2005 at 11:10 PM.

Duff62269 is not very well liked. (-100) Duff62269 is not very well liked. (-100) Duff62269 is not very well liked. (-100) Duff62269 is not very well liked. (-100) Duff62269 is not very well liked. (-100) Duff62269 is not very well liked. (-100) Duff62269 is not very well liked. (-100) Duff62269 is not very well liked. (-100) Duff62269 is not very well liked. (-100) Duff62269 is not very well liked. (-100) Duff62269 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Hey height doesn't matter to women as long as you are as tall as them or taller. Plus us shorter people are stronger in general than tall people. Tall people struggle on the bench press.

Mighty Mikey G is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mighty Mikey G is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mighty Mikey G is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mighty Mikey G is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mighty Mikey G is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mighty Mikey G is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mighty Mikey G is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mighty Mikey G is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mighty Mikey G is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mighty Mikey G is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mighty Mikey G is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    ok dont bring race into this. black guys can get away with alot more ****
    um I wasn't talking anything about race

What do you mean black guys get away with more stuff?

TheNextArnie87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheNextArnie87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheNextArnie87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheNextArnie87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheNextArnie87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheNextArnie87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheNextArnie87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheNextArnie87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheNextArnie87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheNextArnie87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheNextArnie87 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Duff62269
    Hey height doesn't matter to women as long as you are as tall as them or taller. Plus us shorter people are stronger in general than tall people. Tall people struggle on the bench press.
    Its not because you're stronger than us, its because you have short stubby arms and you dont have to use as long a range of motion as we do.
    "Bodybuilding is about training muscle, not lifting weights" - Arnold Schwarzenegger

"Stop Whining!" - Arnold Schwarzenegger

"For me life is continuously being hungry. The meaning of life is not simply to exist, to survive, but to move ahead, to go up, to achieve, to conquer."

-Arnold Schwarzenegger.

Duff62269 is not very well liked. (-100) Duff62269 is not very well liked. (-100) Duff62269 is not very well liked. (-100) Duff62269 is not very well liked. (-100) Duff62269 is not very well liked. (-100) Duff62269 is not very well liked. (-100) Duff62269 is not very well liked. (-100) Duff62269 is not very well liked. (-100) Duff62269 is not very well liked. (-100) Duff62269 is not very well liked. (-100) Duff62269 is not very well liked. (-100)
    I was waitin for that response.

Talking

Originally Posted by TheNextArnie87
    Its not because you're stronger than us, its because you have short stubby arms and you dont have to use as long a range of motion as we do.

I know, good isn't it

Talking

Luckily the girl wont be smart enough about lifting to know that fact Shell just think the guy who lifts more is stronger.

Originally Posted by Duff62269
    thats because of the ROM, it has nothing to do with being stronger