FlyboyUSMC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

What should I take to retain muscle while trining for Marine OCS

Ok like the title said what supplements would be the best for me to retain as much of my muscle as possible. I am going to cut my lifting down to three times a week, because I am running about 4 times a week and swimming and going on ruck marches. Doing a lot of pullups and situps. I figure glutamine is a good supplement what else good multi so I dont get sick and alot of protein. Any other recomendations?

windwords7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) windwords7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) windwords7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) windwords7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) windwords7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) windwords7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) windwords7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) windwords7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) windwords7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) windwords7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) windwords7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Re: What should I take to retain muscle while trining for Marine OCS

Originally posted by FlyboyUSMC
    Ok like the title said what supplements would be the best for me to retain as much of my muscle as possible. I am going to cut my lifting down to three times a week, because I am running about 4 times a week and swimming and going on ruck marches. Doing a lot of pullups and situps. I figure glutamine is a good supplement what else good multi so I dont get sick and alot of protein. Any other recomendations?
    What can you take while there? Anything or will that be limited?

How much time do you have before OCS?

Let me know!

Jake

windwords7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) windwords7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) windwords7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) windwords7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) windwords7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) windwords7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) windwords7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) windwords7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) windwords7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) windwords7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) windwords7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hello bro??? You there??

joe78 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joe78 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joe78 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joe78 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joe78 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joe78 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joe78 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joe78 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joe78 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joe78 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joe78 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Glutamine and/or BCAA's are definitely helpful for retaining muscle. Take them before and after you workout for the best results.
    Lifting weights makes me happy.

I dont think I can take crap while I am there I ship out October 5.

Well it kinda depends on how old you are? But I would consider doing the Glut, the BCAA's, maybe some HMB (debatable according to some). If your not to young then maybe a good hard cycle of 1-TEST, Boldione, with a cap of 3 Alpha the last three weeks would be awesome. Let's talk some more.

How old are you?

supnut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) supnut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) supnut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) supnut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) supnut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) supnut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) supnut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) supnut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) supnut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) supnut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) supnut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    find out first if you can take stuff while training.

If so then I would get the BCAA's and glutamine and perhaps some anti cortisol supps if its going to be intense training.

If you can't take anything then your options are rather limited, I would think that some sort of bulking cycle which had enducrance in mind would be the way to go although that might be a contradiction in terms.
    Nothing is ever easy

Originally posted by supnut
    find out first if you can take stuff while training.

If so then I would get the BCAA's and glutamine and perhaps some anti cortisol supps if its going to be intense training.

If you can't take anything then your options are rather limited, I would think that some sort of bulking cycle which had enducrance in mind would be the way to go although that might be a contradiction in terms.
    Yeah Sup thats what I was thinking too. A purely lean mass cycle with 1, 4 Andro added in to help the cardio performance. Cap it off with 3-Alpha to solidfy the gains and harden up and that could be very useful. I could not take any supps while in training in the Army so I doubt that you can but you never know. If you can't at your first phase you should be able to in you second.

They will feed you a ton so that's good. Eat like a horse!

But I WOULD train very strategicaly before you begin OCS! Stil need your age bro? That would help to determine if you should take PH's and/or PS's.

IM 23 years old and I am pretty sure that they do not allow any supps while in training but I have three and a half months before trining. I am 5'11 now 194lbs 9% bodyfat. I hope this helps somewhat. SO you think a good multi vitamin what do you recomend some glutamine and maybe some andro I have some one beta left from a previous cyle do you think that would be wise.

Originally posted by FlyboyUSMC
    IM 23 years old and I am pretty sure that they do not allow any supps while in training but I have three and a half months before trining. I am 5'11 now 194lbs 9% bodyfat. I hope this helps somewhat. SO you think a good multi vitamin what do you recomend some glutamine and maybe some andro I have some one beta left from a previous cyle do you think that would be wise.
    Your old enough so if I were you, I would do ONE, Boldione and then add in 3-Alpha the last 3 weeks or so. I would do that for 8 weeks. The other 4+ weeks or so I would just spend on recovery and maintenance of your gains in strength, edurance, etc. Get you cardio in excellent shape for OCS bro!

Take Care,

Jake