Gags has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Gags has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Gags has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Gags has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Gags has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Gags has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Gags has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Gags has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Gags has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Gags has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Gags has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

help with Xpand timing.

I am currently stacking NO2 (in the morning and before lunch) and Xpand (pre/ post workout). the Xpand says take it 15-45 minutes post workout and not within a half hour of a protein shake. my question is can i take xpand RIGHT (like as i am leaving the gym) after i workout and not wait 15 minutes AND will this effect my gains because i am waiting 30 mins before drinking a protein shake.