Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Revolver45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Revolver45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Revolver45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Revolver45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Revolver45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Revolver45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Revolver45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Revolver45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Revolver45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Revolver45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Revolver45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Ronnie Coleman: better than Arnold?

I saw the latest issue of Muscle and Fitness today and the cover story is: "King Ronnie (Better Than Arnold?).

I was just wondering if anyone here actually thinks this? I for one could never think that, Arnold is my hero and inspiration for going to the gym in the first place. In my opinion bodybuilding should be about how good someone's physique looks and not simply how massive they can become. I'm not taking anything away from Ronnie, he is absolutely amazing, but to be compared to Arnold doesn't seem fair to me.

Anyways, I just wanted to see what you guys thought.

gumby51cm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gumby51cm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gumby51cm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gumby51cm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gumby51cm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gumby51cm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    There are tons of threads on this subject, try a search bud.

T-Baby is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) T-Baby is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) T-Baby is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) T-Baby is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) T-Baby is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) T-Baby is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) T-Baby is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) T-Baby is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) T-Baby is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) T-Baby is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) T-Baby is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Like gumby said, this has been discussed a million times so do a search to hear some arguments.

It's all opinion. Ronnie is huge, but few people (other than BB fans) think that he looks good. Arnold has charisma, smarts, and a physique admired by all. Arnold may be surpassed in bodyweight and titles, but he will always be #1 in the hearts of BBing fans.

I don't think Coleman's achievements should be down played though. Just look at the guy. He's like a sculpture. A work of art. It's awesome, it's inspiring. You have to give him TONS of credit for what he's done and all due respect.

If Arnold is your idol, then good for you. He's inspired millions and is a damn good guy IMO.
    Rolling to Victory.

....................______
    ................._/______\_
    ................/-----------\============o
    _________/ xxxxxxxxxxxx\______________
    =================================
    ((XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX))
    ((XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX))
    =================================

bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Revolver45
    I saw the latest issue of Muscle and Fitness today and the cover story is: "King Ronnie (Better Than Arnold?).

In my opinion bodybuilding should be about how good someone's physique looks and not simply how massive they can become.
    maybe frank zane should be your hero then?
    1 year out!

"The important thing is this: To be able at any moment to sacrifice what we are for what we could become."

"If your out of breath, dizzy, feel like vomiting, can't remember your name, you are on the right road".

www.mindandmuscle.net

Registered User IMMORTAL SHAKUR's Avatar
    IMMORTAL SHAKUR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IMMORTAL SHAKUR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IMMORTAL SHAKUR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IMMORTAL SHAKUR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IMMORTAL SHAKUR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IMMORTAL SHAKUR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IMMORTAL SHAKUR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IMMORTAL SHAKUR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IMMORTAL SHAKUR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IMMORTAL SHAKUR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IMMORTAL SHAKUR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    ronnie is better then arnold in any pose any bodypart other then abs.....better arms,quads,hams,glutes,chest,back,shoulders,calves ....arnold's physique would place dead last in the compettitions of today....but then again they got better nutrition,drugs,suplements,training techniques today, so who knows? arnold weighed 240 with a 34 inch waist,thats good but look at melvin anthony who weighs 230 and has a 28 inch waist, or even titus who is considered big bellied by todays standards and he has a 33 inch waist, plus the bodybuilders of today are more cut, more dry, and with less bodyfat at a higher bodyweight........so Ronnie in my opinion is much better then arnold i mean look at arnolds severely underdeveloped legs they are pathetic by todays standards

Patu is on a distinguished road. (+10) Patu is on a distinguished road. (+10) Patu is on a distinguished road. (+10) Patu is on a distinguished road. (+10) Patu is on a distinguished road. (+10) Patu is on a distinguished road. (+10) Patu is on a distinguished road. (+10) Patu is on a distinguished road. (+10) Patu is on a distinguished road. (+10) Patu is on a distinguished road. (+10) Patu is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by bigasssnowman
    maybe frank zane should be your hero then?
    Any ****ing day over Ronnie my main man...
    "There is no point in being alive if you cannot do the deadlift" -JP Sigmarsson

Anabol Boy is not very well liked. (-100) Anabol Boy is not very well liked. (-100) Anabol Boy is not very well liked. (-100) Anabol Boy is not very well liked. (-100) Anabol Boy is not very well liked. (-100) Anabol Boy is not very well liked. (-100) Anabol Boy is not very well liked. (-100) Anabol Boy is not very well liked. (-100) Anabol Boy is not very well liked. (-100) Anabol Boy is not very well liked. (-100) Anabol Boy is not very well liked. (-100)
    ronnie owns once again
    arnold looks good but he is small campared to ronnie
    so yes ronnie is the king

Ja351 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Ronnie is huge no doubt, but bodybuilding is it for him, he cant talk, so theres no chance of movies....maybe he can go back to being a cop?

Number69 is just really nice. (+1000) Number69 is just really nice. (+1000) Number69 is just really nice. (+1000) Number69 is just really nice. (+1000) Number69 is just really nice. (+1000) Number69 is just really nice. (+1000) Number69 is just really nice. (+1000) Number69 is just really nice. (+1000) Number69 is just really nice. (+1000) Number69 is just really nice. (+1000) Number69 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Bodybuilding is as much as possible judged objectively based on muscularity, symmetry, proportions and conditioning. Ronnie owns everyone here. It's not a question of which would I rather look like...
    Carlsberg don't do sexy, but if they did...

bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Patu
    Any ****ing day over Ronnie my main man...

1 year out!

"The important thing is this: To be able at any moment to sacrifice what we are for what we could become."

"If your out of breath, dizzy, feel like vomiting, can't remember your name, you are on the right road".

www.mindandmuscle.net

drewkowsky is just really nice. (+1000) drewkowsky is just really nice. (+1000) drewkowsky is just really nice. (+1000) drewkowsky is just really nice. (+1000) drewkowsky is just really nice. (+1000) drewkowsky is just really nice. (+1000) drewkowsky is just really nice. (+1000) drewkowsky is just really nice. (+1000) drewkowsky is just really nice. (+1000) drewkowsky is just really nice. (+1000) drewkowsky is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by IMMORTAL SHAKUR
    ronnie is better then arnold in any pose any bodypart other then abs.....better arms,quads,hams,glutes,chest,back,shoulders,calves ....arnold's physique would place dead last in the compettitions of today....but then again they got better nutrition,drugs,suplements,training techniques today, so who knows? arnold weighed 240 with a 34 inch waist,thats good but look at melvin anthony who weighs 230 and has a 28 inch waist, or even titus who is considered big bellied by todays standards and he has a 33 inch waist, plus the bodybuilders of today are more cut, more dry, and with less bodyfat at a higher bodyweight........so Ronnie in my opinion is much better then arnold i mean look at arnolds severely underdeveloped legs they are pathetic by todays standards
    those guys were also short
    Arnie was at least 6'1'' and I think his V-taper was as good as Melvin Anthony's and much better than Titus'

IMO Arnie looked better than Ronnie, but Ronnie is bigger
    I don't have a tuxedo that fits anymore because my chest and my biceps are too big.
    Charlie Sheen

Cosmonaut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cosmonaut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cosmonaut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cosmonaut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cosmonaut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cosmonaut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cosmonaut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cosmonaut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cosmonaut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cosmonaut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cosmonaut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    You can't compare their physics - there has been 20 years of advancement in bb science. As for personality Arnold hands down.
    ~ BMBc ~ Ballin' since the start.....

ARE YOU IN THE RED? Click --> http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=1811391

^^ And if you got reps to spare check out my thread of people who need them.^^

F W Nietszche will become famous soon enough. (+50) F W Nietszche will become famous soon enough. (+50) F W Nietszche will become famous soon enough. (+50) F W Nietszche will become famous soon enough. (+50) F W Nietszche will become famous soon enough. (+50) F W Nietszche will become famous soon enough. (+50) F W Nietszche will become famous soon enough. (+50) F W Nietszche will become famous soon enough. (+50) F W Nietszche will become famous soon enough. (+50) F W Nietszche will become famous soon enough. (+50) F W Nietszche will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Cosmonaut
    You can't compare their physics - there has been 20 years of advancement in bb science. As for personality Arnold hands down.
    apparently Arnold was bitch of a guy whereas Ronnie is quite amiable in contrast.

I would say Ronnie's first win was his best.

Majors will become famous soon enough. (+50) Majors will become famous soon enough. (+50) Majors will become famous soon enough. (+50) Majors will become famous soon enough. (+50) Majors will become famous soon enough. (+50) Majors will become famous soon enough. (+50) Majors will become famous soon enough. (+50) Majors will become famous soon enough. (+50) Majors will become famous soon enough. (+50) Majors will become famous soon enough. (+50) Majors will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    arnold a bitch of a guy huh...wow i guess being confient and cocky is being a bitch...in his day and time he was the only bodybuilder who was honest. spoke his mind with no filter i for one liked his honestly, much like Lee Priest's honesty....oh and i am sure all the special olymic children think he is a bitch of a guy for helping them out....oh i am also sure G.H. Bush's administration must have thought he was a bitch to appoint him on the council of phyiscal fitness...when big ron is in the public eye as much as arny and see how he acts then you can call arny a bitch....nlm

Neo_Anthony will become famous soon enough. (+50) Neo_Anthony will become famous soon enough. (+50) Neo_Anthony will become famous soon enough. (+50) Neo_Anthony will become famous soon enough. (+50) Neo_Anthony will become famous soon enough. (+50) Neo_Anthony will become famous soon enough. (+50) Neo_Anthony will become famous soon enough. (+50) Neo_Anthony will become famous soon enough. (+50) Neo_Anthony will become famous soon enough. (+50) Neo_Anthony will become famous soon enough. (+50) Neo_Anthony will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    think about big ron in arnolds day.. would ronnie be that big if he lifted the same time as arnold? no... now ron and arnold in there prime in the same bbing era... that would be something to compare.. but to much advances have ben made in this sport since arnolds time.. ronnie would not come close to 300 if he lifted in the 70's and 80's..

tibbatts2000 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tibbatts2000 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tibbatts2000 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tibbatts2000 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tibbatts2000 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tibbatts2000 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tibbatts2000 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tibbatts2000 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tibbatts2000 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tibbatts2000 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tibbatts2000 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I really wish Ronnie's era was back in ARnold's day, not because we could have seen him and Arnold go head to head, but Ronnie wouldn't have his GH gut (since it wasn't used back then, or at least not to the same extent), and Ronnie without the gut would be unbeatable.

Revolver45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Revolver45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Revolver45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Revolver45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Revolver45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Revolver45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Revolver45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Revolver45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Revolver45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Revolver45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Revolver45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I guess in my opinion I just don't like the direction bodybuilding has taken in the past decade or so. I still find Ronnie amazing but I admire Arnold, Frank Zane, Sergio, etc. more. I think it's a neverending debate kind of. It all depends on what your idea of looking good is. Everyone must admit that Arnold was the complete package though; great bber, charming, smart, etc.

vivtheraiden will become famous soon enough. (+50) vivtheraiden will become famous soon enough. (+50) vivtheraiden will become famous soon enough. (+50) vivtheraiden will become famous soon enough. (+50) vivtheraiden will become famous soon enough. (+50) vivtheraiden will become famous soon enough. (+50) vivtheraiden will become famous soon enough. (+50) vivtheraiden will become famous soon enough. (+50) vivtheraiden will become famous soon enough. (+50) vivtheraiden will become famous soon enough. (+50) vivtheraiden will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Arnold anytime, not taking anything from Ronnie he is a legend in modern day BB but too much steroid abuse, he would not have stood a chance in 70's.

The essence of natural body building is not there anymore and leading to real danger to bodybuilders life, Ronnie at off season is like a cartoon character, seriously something has to be done on steriod abuse subject and young body builders be saved.
    Work, Work out and Sleep.

Deano87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deano87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deano87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deano87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deano87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deano87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deano87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deano87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deano87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deano87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deano87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    into the red you go

XxHesixX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XxHesixX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XxHesixX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XxHesixX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XxHesixX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XxHesixX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XxHesixX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XxHesixX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XxHesixX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XxHesixX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XxHesixX will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Arnold is the most overrated bodybuilder in history

Frozen Snotcicles Frozenarcticguy's Avatar
    Frozenarcticguy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frozenarcticguy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frozenarcticguy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frozenarcticguy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frozenarcticguy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frozenarcticguy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frozenarcticguy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frozenarcticguy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frozenarcticguy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frozenarcticguy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frozenarcticguy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by XxHesixX View Post
    Please elaborate...

HOCH is just really nice. (+1000) HOCH is just really nice. (+1000) HOCH is just really nice. (+1000) HOCH is just really nice. (+1000) HOCH is just really nice. (+1000) HOCH is just really nice. (+1000) HOCH is just really nice. (+1000) HOCH is just really nice. (+1000) HOCH is just really nice. (+1000) HOCH is just really nice. (+1000) HOCH is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Frozenarcticguy View Post
    Please elaborate...
    Droopy shoulders, weak triceps, weak back lat spread, weak quads, weak hams

Transformation-Domination PaLftr's Avatar
    PaLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PaLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PaLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PaLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PaLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PaLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PaLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PaLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PaLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PaLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PaLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by XxHesixX View Post
    Dumb

Originally Posted by HOCH View Post
    and Dumber
    I

Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by PaLftr View Post
    Dumb

and Dumber
    And the dumbest.

Frozen Snotcicles Frozenarcticguy's Avatar
    Frozenarcticguy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frozenarcticguy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frozenarcticguy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frozenarcticguy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frozenarcticguy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frozenarcticguy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frozenarcticguy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frozenarcticguy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frozenarcticguy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frozenarcticguy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frozenarcticguy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by PaLftr View Post
    Dumb

and Dumber
    Yup I agree

buzzbot is a complete loser! (-2000) buzzbot is a complete loser! (-2000) buzzbot is a complete loser! (-2000) buzzbot is a complete loser! (-2000) buzzbot is a complete loser! (-2000) buzzbot is a complete loser! (-2000) buzzbot is a complete loser! (-2000) buzzbot is a complete loser! (-2000) buzzbot is a complete loser! (-2000) buzzbot is a complete loser! (-2000) buzzbot is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Originally Posted by tibbatts2000 View Post
    Ronnie without the gut would be unbeatable.
    Ronnie with a gut is unbeatable too

JaxVilleNick has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaxVilleNick has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaxVilleNick has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaxVilleNick has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaxVilleNick has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaxVilleNick has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaxVilleNick has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaxVilleNick has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaxVilleNick has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaxVilleNick has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaxVilleNick has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by HOCH View Post
    weak lat spread? there are a few pics floating around of arnold's lat spread and it was anything but weak. have your eyes examined.

Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    All subjective...I liked the more aesthetic, tighter waists of guys like Arnold, Levrone, Flex, et...never a big Ronnie fan (physique wise), especially once the gut got out of control but I respect him and what he accomplished at the same time.

Personality wise, liked both, Arnold was cocky but kept it charismatic and Ronnie was just plain funny, having some of the best one liners.
    THE LEVRONE 2016 MR. OLYMPIA COMEBACK
    (Official announcement through Special Invite as of 05/07/16)

"Kick ass, stay strong, keep pumping up the volume baby...Maryland Muscle Machine in the house and we are SHABAMMM!!! outta' here!"

- Kevin Levrone

RockyTheKid is just really nice. (+1000) RockyTheKid is just really nice. (+1000) RockyTheKid is just really nice. (+1000) RockyTheKid is just really nice. (+1000) RockyTheKid is just really nice. (+1000) RockyTheKid is just really nice. (+1000) RockyTheKid is just really nice. (+1000) RockyTheKid is just really nice. (+1000) RockyTheKid is just really nice. (+1000) RockyTheKid is just really nice. (+1000) RockyTheKid is just really nice. (+1000)
    "Better" is such a vague word...

beowulf10 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beowulf10 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beowulf10 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beowulf10 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beowulf10 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beowulf10 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beowulf10 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beowulf10 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beowulf10 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beowulf10 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beowulf10 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Definitely think the v-taper on Arnold is more aesthetically pleasing. I would rather look like Arnold than Ronnie. To me Arnold looks more like an ancient roman or ancient greek statue, and I think that should be one of the goals of bodybuilding, to create a living work of art. The HGH gut on Ronnie looks disgusting, and I'm glad current generation of bodybuilders uses it less.

In terms of inspiration, I think Arnold is also a better role model because he took what he learned from bodybuilding and developed a successful post-bodybuilding career. Arnold is much more of a Renaissance man, and I think being smart, strong, and successful should be what every man aspires to. Men shouldn't stop at being strong or aesthetically pleasing. Arnold's life embodies this idea.
    Last edited by beowulf10; 07-25-2014 at 07:52 AM.
    Doc had but three redeeming traits. One was his courage; he was afraid of nothing on Earth. The second was the one commendable principal in his code of life, sterling loyalty to friends. The third was his affection for Wyatt Earp.