Jonblaze639 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jonblaze639 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jonblaze639 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jonblaze639 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jonblaze639 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jonblaze639 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jonblaze639 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jonblaze639 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jonblaze639 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jonblaze639 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jonblaze639 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

WTF is aminogen?

okay new protein factory mix.

hydro 520=30%
    bovine serum=15%
    calcium casseinate=25%
    ion exchange whey=15%
    whey protein concentrate=12%
    flax powder=3%

doesn't it look YUMMY? i have glut peptides to add to the mix also..yay! heh, and i will drink this in 16 oz of 2% milk

anyways....what is aminogen? i've never used it, and if i add it to my mix, will i have to aco**** for the percentages? i mean will i have to have 2% less in my mix to add 2% aminogen, or is it just a yes or no option to add it?

also any point in adding flax powder?
    MOD @ www.anabolicminds.com

Registered User AnthonyGoldsGym's Avatar
    AnthonyGoldsGym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AnthonyGoldsGym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AnthonyGoldsGym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AnthonyGoldsGym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AnthonyGoldsGym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AnthonyGoldsGym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AnthonyGoldsGym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AnthonyGoldsGym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AnthonyGoldsGym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AnthonyGoldsGym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AnthonyGoldsGym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Aminogen® is a naturally derived patented plant enzyme ingredient that helps the body naturally liberate free-form amino acids from food protein (much like breaking the links of a chain).
    Aminogen® enhances the body's absorption process by breaking peptide bonds, which attach amino acids to protein molecules.
    Aminogen® seeks out protein molecules and helps the amino acid break free from the protein molecule, making it easier for the body to absorb the small molecule rather than a large protein molecule. Aminogen® is another intelligent product from Triarco Industries, Inc.

This was from my own personal knowledge and so not cut and pasted from somewhere; I promise.
    ------------------------------------------------
    Pics Thread:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=51434&highlight=august

supnut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) supnut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) supnut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) supnut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) supnut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) supnut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) supnut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) supnut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) supnut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) supnut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) supnut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    On aminogen... the consensus is that it lets you digest protein faster but not any better than normal so it might help with the post shake but avoid it in nite time shakes. its dirt cheap so why not try it.

The flax seed powder... eww... at 3% its not likely to do anything, but its like having grits in your powder... made me gag off the texture.

why so many types of whey? they offer the same amino profile so the only difference is speed of digestion and %of protein content.
    Your post workout window is an hour long and to a lesser degree lasts for 3 hours. so as long as get the protien in as soon as your done working out you shouldnt need the protein to digest that fast (which would be the main point against aminogen). And economically it makes more sense to use concentrate and use more of it then to use the hydro 520.

With what Zepplin has writing its starting to look like the best post shake would be simplly carbs with some select free form aminos such as glutamine and BCAA's in it perhaps HMB if you can get it cheap. This would halt catabolism and re supply glycogen to the muscles would be read to start growing... at this point you would begin normal meals again.
    Nothing is ever easy

RaynMela has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RaynMela has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RaynMela has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RaynMela has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Aminogen = amino acids and **** that will make your body get more out of what your eating...

kyser has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kyser has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kyser has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kyser has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally posted by AnthonyGoldsGym
    Aminogen® is a naturally derived patented plant enzyme ingredient that helps the body naturally liberate free-form amino acids from food protein (much like breaking the links of a chain).
    Aminogen® enhances the body's absorption process by breaking peptide bonds, which attach amino acids to protein molecules.
    Aminogen® seeks out protein molecules and helps the amino acid break free from the protein molecule, making it easier for the body to absorb the small molecule rather than a large protein molecule. Aminogen® is another intelligent product from Triarco Industries, Inc.

This was from my own personal knowledge and so not cut and pasted from somewhere; I promise.
    WOOWWWW!!! I'm impressed. Really I am. But I'm curious as to how you type those little "R's" in them there little circles! LOL
    I only f*** up when I'm on my back!

Studying Nutrition 24/7 ManOfSteel2003's Avatar
    ManOfSteel2003 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ManOfSteel2003 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ManOfSteel2003 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ManOfSteel2003 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ManOfSteel2003 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ManOfSteel2003 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ManOfSteel2003 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ManOfSteel2003 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ManOfSteel2003 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ManOfSteel2003 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ManOfSteel2003 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    ©©©©© easy ©©©©©
    Currently bulking...goal 3lbs+ increase every month.

pogue has the mod powerz pogue has the mod powerz pogue has the mod powerz pogue has the mod powerz pogue has the mod powerz pogue has the mod powerz pogue has the mod powerz pogue has the mod powerz pogue has the mod powerz pogue has the mod powerz pogue has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by RaynMela
    Aminogen = amino acids and **** that will make your body get more out of what your eating...
    Aminogen is actually just pepsin, which breaks down amino acids from protein into free form protein. Its a digestive enzyme.
    I don't neg/infract/ban if you disagree with me in a civil discussion on any topic. ☮️
    Old blog, articles are still good even though many URLs are broken: http://pogue972.blogspot.com/
    Follow me on Twitter! I post lots of interesting stuff: https://twitter.com/pogue25 🐤
    I prefer email or Twitter for contact. However, you can PM me. My email is listed below.
    Email: http://scr.im/pogue 📧
    Required Reading: http://bit.ly/CandleinTheDark 🕯️

bluehazard is just really nice. (+1000) bluehazard is just really nice. (+1000) bluehazard is just really nice. (+1000) bluehazard is just really nice. (+1000) bluehazard is just really nice. (+1000) bluehazard is just really nice. (+1000) bluehazard is just really nice. (+1000) bluehazard is just really nice. (+1000) bluehazard is just really nice. (+1000) bluehazard is just really nice. (+1000) bluehazard is just really nice. (+1000)
    I only used aminogen once. Not bad, but not massively impressive either.
    http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/bluehazard/

LG Psarm/Anadraulic State Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=113518011

ManOfSteel2003 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ManOfSteel2003 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ManOfSteel2003 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ManOfSteel2003 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ManOfSteel2003 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ManOfSteel2003 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ManOfSteel2003 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ManOfSteel2003 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ManOfSteel2003 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ManOfSteel2003 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ManOfSteel2003 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I think some is in my Optimum Whey

pogue has the mod powerz pogue has the mod powerz pogue has the mod powerz pogue has the mod powerz pogue has the mod powerz pogue has the mod powerz pogue has the mod powerz pogue has the mod powerz pogue has the mod powerz pogue has the mod powerz pogue has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by ManOfSteel2003
    I think some is in my Optimum Whey
    Yes, but its not a sufficient dosage (according to Aminogen) to be completely effective.
    I don't neg/infract/ban if you disagree with me in a civil discussion on any topic. ☮️
    Old blog, articles are still good even though many URLs are broken: http://pogue972.blogspot.com/
    Follow me on Twitter! I post lots of interesting stuff: https://twitter.com/pogue25 🐤
    I prefer email or Twitter for contact. However, you can PM me. My email is listed below.
    Email: http://scr.im/pogue 📧
    Required Reading: http://bit.ly/CandleinTheDark 🕯️

eh, cant hurt. pogue its good to see some long time members still here. the boards have gotten crazy this past year.