Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Kansas

chad12121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chad12121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chad12121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chad12121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chad12121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chad12121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chad12121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chad12121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chad12121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chad12121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chad12121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Kansas

anyone from kansas?, i live in lawrence
    Last edited by chad12121; 01-14-2005 at 01:53 PM.

iamlegend is just really nice. (+1000) iamlegend is just really nice. (+1000) iamlegend is just really nice. (+1000) iamlegend is just really nice. (+1000) iamlegend is just really nice. (+1000) iamlegend is just really nice. (+1000) iamlegend is just really nice. (+1000) iamlegend is just really nice. (+1000) iamlegend is just really nice. (+1000) iamlegend is just really nice. (+1000) iamlegend is just really nice. (+1000)
    Yep.

rock chalk jayhawk baby!

o.p area.

justglen192 will become famous soon enough. (+50) justglen192 will become famous soon enough. (+50) justglen192 will become famous soon enough. (+50) justglen192 will become famous soon enough. (+50) justglen192 will become famous soon enough. (+50) justglen192 will become famous soon enough. (+50) justglen192 will become famous soon enough. (+50) justglen192 will become famous soon enough. (+50) justglen192 will become famous soon enough. (+50) justglen192 will become famous soon enough. (+50) justglen192 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Arrow KU vs. Kstate

go ku!!!

I live 15 min awaya in OP

aim: justglen192

later bro
    IG: dude192

All Out has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile Anyone in the JO CO Ks. Area

I'm a personal trainer for Shawnee Fitness club, just trying to make contacts with people in the local area..
    Chad

bhunter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bhunter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bhunter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bhunter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bhunter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bhunter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bhunter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bhunter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bhunter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bhunter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bhunter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    In Wichita
    "Forget past mistakes. Forget failures. Forget everything except what you're going to do now and do it."

William Durant

MiamiSpartan is a name known to all. (+5000) MiamiSpartan is a name known to all. (+5000) MiamiSpartan is a name known to all. (+5000) MiamiSpartan is a name known to all. (+5000) MiamiSpartan is a name known to all. (+5000) MiamiSpartan is a name known to all. (+5000) MiamiSpartan is a name known to all. (+5000) MiamiSpartan is a name known to all. (+5000) MiamiSpartan is a name known to all. (+5000) MiamiSpartan is a name known to all. (+5000) MiamiSpartan is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I first started working out in Lawrence during my sophomore year at KU. There was a Nautilus club on Mass Ave, I think...this goes back to 1981...

sticklegs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sticklegs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sticklegs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sticklegs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sticklegs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sticklegs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sticklegs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sticklegs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sticklegs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sticklegs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sticklegs is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    wichita
    Cartman: "Hippies.They're everywhere. They wanna save the earth, but all they do is smoke pot and smell bad. "

"Christ died for our sins. Dare we make his martyrdom meaningless by not committing them?"
    ..........Jules Feiffer

kevdizzle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    manhattan . . ... . KSU

bhunter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bhunter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bhunter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bhunter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bhunter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bhunter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bhunter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bhunter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bhunter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bhunter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bhunter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    lots from wichita here thats cool
    "Forget past mistakes. Forget failures. Forget everything except what you're going to do now and do it."

William Durant

All Out has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Bleeding Purple

I pray to GOD that Bill Brings our program back to it's former glory and revenges are lose to those Beaked freaks

iamlegend is just really nice. (+1000) iamlegend is just really nice. (+1000) iamlegend is just really nice. (+1000) iamlegend is just really nice. (+1000) iamlegend is just really nice. (+1000) iamlegend is just really nice. (+1000) iamlegend is just really nice. (+1000) iamlegend is just really nice. (+1000) iamlegend is just really nice. (+1000) iamlegend is just really nice. (+1000) iamlegend is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by All Out
    I pray to GOD that Bill Brings our program back to it's former glory and revenges are lose to those Beaked freaks
    Bill is a great coach. We just have some spoiled and lazy players. Hopefully, being embarressed like they were today will light a spark. Bill let them lose to hopefully spark some life into them.

BIG Purple 43 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Angry Will K-STATE RETURN TO GLORY

I think what happened this year is that they lacked the conditioning in the Forth Quarter. They lost that Killer instinct.....I HATE USC.....But damm they are loaded again....

Strength/Speed Coach Jhawk Fitness's Avatar
    Jhawk Fitness is just really nice. (+1000) Jhawk Fitness is just really nice. (+1000) Jhawk Fitness is just really nice. (+1000) Jhawk Fitness is just really nice. (+1000) Jhawk Fitness is just really nice. (+1000) Jhawk Fitness is just really nice. (+1000) Jhawk Fitness is just really nice. (+1000) Jhawk Fitness is just really nice. (+1000) Jhawk Fitness is just really nice. (+1000) Jhawk Fitness is just really nice. (+1000) Jhawk Fitness is just really nice. (+1000)
    Lawrence here also.
    Director of Sports Performance
    NSCA-RSCC & CSCS , NASM-CES
    Nike SPARQ Trainer

Vist www.TopSpeedTraining.com, also find us on social media:
    http://www.********.com/TopSpeedSportsPerformance
    Twitter & Instagram = @TopSpeedLLC

Jhawk Fitness is just really nice. (+1000) Jhawk Fitness is just really nice. (+1000) Jhawk Fitness is just really nice. (+1000) Jhawk Fitness is just really nice. (+1000) Jhawk Fitness is just really nice. (+1000) Jhawk Fitness is just really nice. (+1000) Jhawk Fitness is just really nice. (+1000) Jhawk Fitness is just really nice. (+1000) Jhawk Fitness is just really nice. (+1000) Jhawk Fitness is just really nice. (+1000) Jhawk Fitness is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by All Out
    Legend, I hate to tell you but I think he means he'd like to see KSU get revenge for thier loss in football, not KU Bill Self getting revenge for the loss to Villanova.
    Nike SPARQ Trainer

melissa_jean_00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile

Definatly from Ks...Abilene ( I hate it) therefore I always find myself in Manhattan... or Lawrence

Originally Posted by melissa_jean_00
    Definatly from Ks...Abilene ( I hate it) therefore I always find myself in Manhattan... or Lawrence
    Lawrence is definately the better place to be.
    Nike SPARQ Trainer

Location: Kansas, a very interesting state with many sights to see and things to do.
    XPumperX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XPumperX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XPumperX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XPumperX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XPumperX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XPumperX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XPumperX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XPumperX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XPumperX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XPumperX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XPumperX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Go KU!!!!!
    15 min away from Lawrence...
    Attached Images

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by XPumperX
    Go KU!!!!!
    THE X FACTOR! Bad ass man! Dante Hall is kick ass!

William Durant

Location: Kansas, a very interesting state with many sights to see and things to do.
    XPumperX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XPumperX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XPumperX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XPumperX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XPumperX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XPumperX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XPumperX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XPumperX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XPumperX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XPumperX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XPumperX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hell yeah he does!!!

Originally Posted by XPumperX
    Go KU!!!!!
    ....and the streak in Manhattan continues
    Nike SPARQ Trainer

Colossus94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    In Wichita here.

Trader17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Trader17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Trader17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Trader17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Trader17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Trader17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Trader17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Trader17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I live in Lawrence. I'm a Sigma Nu.

Originally Posted by Trader17
    I live in Lawrence. I'm a Sigma Nu.
    you guys have good intramural teams dont you?
    Nike SPARQ Trainer

bobbymorales69 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I'm from Olathe, not to far away.
    deport me back to mexico

Trader17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Trader17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Trader17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Trader17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Trader17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Trader17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Trader17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Trader17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Sigma Nu Intramural Sports overall best!

1st in Soccer, 2nd and 4th in Flag Football, 1st in Basketball. We have a lot of good athletes.

Originally Posted by Trader17
    1st in Soccer, 2nd and 4th in Flag Football, 1st in Basketball. We have a lot of good athletes.
    yeah we had a lot of Theta Chi's on my basketball team last year in the mens open competitive and I think they lost to you guys in the Greek league.

Kroms_laugh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kroms_laugh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kroms_laugh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kroms_laugh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kroms_laugh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kroms_laugh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kroms_laugh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kroms_laugh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kroms_laugh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kroms_laugh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kroms_laugh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Lawrence Area... AIM T5 Pharaoh

utahguy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) utahguy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) utahguy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) utahguy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) utahguy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) utahguy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    any one can tell me gym's in "dodge city" or close to this city
    i will appreciate it very much

DubDiezel is on a distinguished road. (+10) DubDiezel is on a distinguished road. (+10) DubDiezel is on a distinguished road. (+10) DubDiezel is on a distinguished road. (+10) DubDiezel is on a distinguished road. (+10) DubDiezel is on a distinguished road. (+10) DubDiezel is on a distinguished road. (+10) DubDiezel is on a distinguished road. (+10) DubDiezel is on a distinguished road. (+10) DubDiezel is on a distinguished road. (+10) DubDiezel is on a distinguished road. (+10)

watup

What up folks, I'm new to the forum but I stay on bb.com all day er'day. I live in the L.K. too. I'm currently training for a show in September right now it's in Johnson Co.

IntensePump has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IntensePump has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IntensePump has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IntensePump has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IntensePump has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IntensePump has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IntensePump has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IntensePump has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IntensePump has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IntensePump has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IntensePump has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Olathe

There are all kinds of people from Kansas on here. I live in Olathe but lift in Overland Park.

AIM: IntensePump

Where do all you guys in Wichita lift at? I am in Wichita for the next 8 days.