Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    nightcourt89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nightcourt89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nightcourt89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nightcourt89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nightcourt89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nightcourt89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nightcourt89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nightcourt89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nightcourt89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nightcourt89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nightcourt89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Are Colossal Labs and Goliath Labs the same Company?

I have seen Goliath labs on these boards for awhile but I just ran across this new company called Colossal Labs. I got to looking at there products and they seem really similar to each other. Also when you go to the contact page the addresses are also in the same city and both P.O. Boxes.

Goliath Labs
    PO Box 582
    Fort Lauderdale, FL 33302

Colossal Labs
    PO Box 14423
    Forth Lauderdale, FL 33302

Looks kind of funny if you ask me. Are you guys the same company and are you trying to pull the wool over our eyes? I know other companies have been bashed on here for doing such things so I would like an explanation.

Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000)
    why would you bash them for having two companies under one owner?

nightcourt89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nightcourt89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nightcourt89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nightcourt89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nightcourt89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nightcourt89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nightcourt89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nightcourt89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nightcourt89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nightcourt89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nightcourt89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I wouldn't I am just wondering it kind of looks funny. I said other companies on here have got bashed for haveing several different companies.

kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I dont think there's anything wrong with two companies. Its nothing bad or anything. Mainly they want to market products to two different crowds. Goliath being their sexual performance products and Colossal being their cell volumizing products or what not. Six Star and Muscletech are the same.

When did you become a rep for USP?

Thanks for the board Ryan Estopell's Avatar
    Estopell is just really nice. (+1000) Estopell is just really nice. (+1000) Estopell is just really nice. (+1000) Estopell is just really nice. (+1000) Estopell is just really nice. (+1000) Estopell is just really nice. (+1000) Estopell is just really nice. (+1000) Estopell is just really nice. (+1000) Estopell is just really nice. (+1000) Estopell is just really nice. (+1000) Estopell is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by nightcourt89 View Post
    I have seen Goliath labs on these boards for awhile but I just ran across this new company called Colossal Labs. I got to looking at there products and they seem really similar to each other. Also when you go to the contact page the addresses are also in the same city and both P.O. Boxes.

Goliath Labs
    PO Box 582

Colossal Labs
    PO Box 14423

Looks kind of funny if you ask me. Are you guys the same company and are you trying to pull the wool over our eyes? I know other companies have been bashed on here for doing such things so I would like an explanation.
    Wow, Dick Tracy. How did you ever figure that out? Let me spell it out for you, when a company that has made questionable/dangerous products then opens another company, they are bashed. Goliath/Colossal are reputable and make very good products. Understand?

ZombieGore is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZombieGore is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZombieGore is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZombieGore is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZombieGore is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZombieGore is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZombieGore is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZombieGore is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZombieGore is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZombieGore is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZombieGore is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    ive noticed this also, dosnt bother me but it is kinda weird. Colossal and Goliath multi are the exact same thing in a different bottle. Still great products.

Originally Posted by kerplunk View Post
    I dont think there's anything wrong with two companies. Its nothing bad or anything. Mainly they want to market products to two different crowds. Goliath being their sexual performance products and Colossal being their cell volumizing products or what not. Six Star and Muscletech are the same.
    Colossal has the Sex Stack, and Golaith have other products besides Sexual performance products so basically they have the same products. Strange?

Originally Posted by ZombieGore View Post
    ive noticed this also, dosnt bother me but it is kinda weird. Colossal and Goliath multi are the exact same thing in a different bottle. Still great products.
    Yeah why have the same product with two differnet companies?

Estopell is just really nice. (+1000) Estopell is just really nice. (+1000) Estopell is just really nice. (+1000) Estopell is just really nice. (+1000) Estopell is just really nice. (+1000) Estopell is just really nice. (+1000) Estopell is just really nice. (+1000) Estopell is just really nice. (+1000) Estopell is just really nice. (+1000) Estopell is just really nice. (+1000) Estopell is just really nice. (+1000)
    Colossal has the Sex Stack, and Golaith have other products besides Sexual performance products so basically they have the same products. Strange?
    You haven't pointed out a singe problem with this. Stupid?

ZombieGore is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZombieGore is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZombieGore is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZombieGore is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZombieGore is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZombieGore is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZombieGore is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZombieGore is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZombieGore is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZombieGore is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZombieGore is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Yeah why have the same product with two differnet companies?
    Like someone said probably to market their product to different crouds or something. Who knows though inless we get an answer from the company itself.

It just seems strange that they would make two different companies with the same products. What is the sense in that? That sounds stupid to me.

It just seems strange that they would make two different companies with the same products. What is the sense in that? That sounds stupid to me.
    That's ok, you sound stupid to us.

lancerevo will become famous soon enough. (+50) lancerevo will become famous soon enough. (+50) lancerevo will become famous soon enough. (+50) lancerevo will become famous soon enough. (+50) lancerevo will become famous soon enough. (+50) lancerevo will become famous soon enough. (+50) lancerevo will become famous soon enough. (+50) lancerevo will become famous soon enough. (+50) lancerevo will become famous soon enough. (+50) lancerevo will become famous soon enough. (+50) lancerevo will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Goliath Labs
    PO Box 582

Colossal Labs
    PO Box 14423

WOW that is fishy!
    Yes thats me that you see in front of you!!!

Originally Posted by Estopell View Post
    That's ok, you sound stupid to us.
    is there a point to your replys like this? jw...

But yea id really like to hear from the company to explain this in more detail. I dont think anyone has a problem with it, we just wanna know why.

Like someone said probably to market their product to different crouds or something. Who knows though inless we get an answer from the company itself.
    I would like to see an answer from the company its self. It just doesn't seem very up front to me.

Sometimes I can be a dick jkeithc82's Avatar
    jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Thumbs down

Goliath Labs
    PO Box 582

Colossal Labs
    PO Box 14423

thread failed

You tried to make a thread to get attention for yourself by "exposing!!!" a company.
    Sinners in the hands of an angry Mod.

Mod is a concept...by which, we measure, our pain.

I would like to see an answer from the company its self. It just doesn't seem very up front to me.
    Its not like they try to hide it though, I figured it out as soon as i went to both of the homepages they look the same. Its not like their hideing it or anything. I think customers have a right to know about things though, so lets get a responce from a rep or something

is there a point to your replys like this? jw...

But yea id really like to hear from the company to explain this in more detail. I dont think anyone has a problem with it, we just wanna know why.
    My point is, you don't call out companies that have never done anything suspect just because they have different branches. You're 17, you have a ton to learn.

My point is, you don't call out companies that have never done anything suspect just because they have different branches. You're 17, you have a ton to learn.
    Dude we just wanna know more about the company, and theres nothing wrong with asking. And the company or reps respond to every thread about their products it seems, so lets see if they will respond to this one. If they dont then it would put me off a little. Still not a huge deal we just want more info.

Shunned, Unshunned UberBerzerker's Avatar
    UberBerzerker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UberBerzerker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UberBerzerker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UberBerzerker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UberBerzerker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UberBerzerker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UberBerzerker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UberBerzerker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UberBerzerker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UberBerzerker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UberBerzerker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I did some digging...

Turns out my Acura is made by...get this...HONDA?! I say WTF?!

next I'll find out that Audi I wanna get is made by some VW type company!? OMFGWTFROFLQ'z
    If its not good for pregnant women then why would it be good for me. - MegaPump

Originally Posted by jkeithc82 View Post
    thread failed

You tried to make a thread to get attention for yourself by "exposing!!!" a company.
    Ok lets get this straight I am not trying to "expose" any thing or anyone. I was kind of thinking about buying one of thier products. But I want to know which is which, what is the difference, and why have two companies with the same products. Hope that clears things up.

jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Scivation and Primaforce used to be seperate companies but owned by the same person.

OMGZzZzZ!!!!111 deh ben da xp0s'd!!!!!!!111

Dude, have you read what he said. It wasn't a question, he's making allegations that that company is doing something wrong. Get it?

lancerevo will become famous soon enough. (+50) lancerevo will become famous soon enough. (+50) lancerevo will become famous soon enough. (+50) lancerevo will become famous soon enough. (+50) lancerevo will become famous soon enough. (+50) lancerevo will become famous soon enough. (+50) lancerevo will become famous soon enough. (+50) lancerevo will become famous soon enough. (+50) lancerevo will become famous soon enough. (+50) lancerevo will become famous soon enough. (+50) lancerevo will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Dude we just wanna know more about the company, and theres nothing wrong with asking. And the company or reps respond to every thread about their products it seems, so lets see if they will respond to this one. If they dont then it would put me off a little. Still not a huge deal we just want more info.
    I agree I have not problems with this either I would just like to know people question companies on here all the time all we are looking for is an answer.
    Yes thats me that you see in front of you!!!

Scivation and Primaforce used to be seperate companies but owned by the same person.

OMGZzZzZ!!!!111 deh ben da xp0s'd!!!!!!!111
    Yeah, but they did this to hide the fact that they were creating excellent products. Very underhanded.

Originally Posted by UberBerzerker View Post
    I did some digging...

next I'll find out that Audi I wanna get is made by some VW type company!? OMFGWTFROFLQ'z

Not the same Acura is a high end version of Honda not the exact same thing. Again I am not against them in any way I just want to know what is up with this.

Dude, have you read what he said. It wasn't a question, he's making allegations that that company is doing something wrong. Get it?
    Maybe I worded the post wrong I and not accusing them of any thing I am just asking it they are the same company and why they have two companies with the exact same products. That is it get it!

Originally Posted by UberBerzerker View Post
    I did some digging...

WFT?!?!?!?

This will simply not do. (returns TL type S back to dealer).

Shunned, Unshunned UberBerzerker's Avatar
    UberBerzerker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UberBerzerker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UberBerzerker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UberBerzerker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UberBerzerker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UberBerzerker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UberBerzerker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UberBerzerker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UberBerzerker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UberBerzerker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UberBerzerker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    WFT?!?!?!?

This will simply not do. (returns TL type S back to dealer).

yeah, return that Type S to me, you can have my crappy regular TL!!
    If its not good for pregnant women then why would it be good for me. - MegaPump