Page 12 of 167 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 ... LastLast
    lukamar is a name known to all. (+5000) lukamar is a name known to all. (+5000) lukamar is a name known to all. (+5000) lukamar is a name known to all. (+5000) lukamar is a name known to all. (+5000) lukamar is a name known to all. (+5000) lukamar is a name known to all. (+5000) lukamar is a name known to all. (+5000) lukamar is a name known to all. (+5000) lukamar is a name known to all. (+5000) lukamar is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by domineaux

My daughter fell on the stairs and crushed a vertebra (T12 )in her spine. She isn't paralyzed. So much to be thankful for... today.
    Hope all is well with your daughter and she recovers swiftly.

NewRelease55 is just really nice. (+1000) NewRelease55 is just really nice. (+1000) NewRelease55 is just really nice. (+1000) NewRelease55 is just really nice. (+1000) NewRelease55 is just really nice. (+1000) NewRelease55 is just really nice. (+1000) NewRelease55 is just really nice. (+1000) NewRelease55 is just really nice. (+1000) NewRelease55 is just really nice. (+1000) NewRelease55 is just really nice. (+1000) NewRelease55 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I went fishing with a good friend of mine this weekend and he couldn't stop complementing me on my casting and finally he said "You are the master caster". Well I wanted to return the compliment so I looked over to him as he was putting on his next worm and said "Yes, but you my friend are a master baiter"...

domineaux will become famous soon enough. (+50) domineaux will become famous soon enough. (+50) domineaux will become famous soon enough. (+50) domineaux will become famous soon enough. (+50) domineaux will become famous soon enough. (+50) domineaux will become famous soon enough. (+50) domineaux will become famous soon enough. (+50) domineaux will become famous soon enough. (+50) domineaux will become famous soon enough. (+50) domineaux will become famous soon enough. (+50) domineaux will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Thumbs up

What's that about getting stronger?

http://www.funnyhub.com/videos/pages...you-think.html
    HST is my choice of training
    http://www.hypertrophy-specific.com/index.html

Chipman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chipman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chipman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chipman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chipman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chipman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chipman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chipman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chipman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chipman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chipman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

WARNING..The new Johnny Depp Pirate movie sequel...

It's rated ARRrrgh....

Chipman slaps knee and says, " Sometimes I kill me"
    HuH?

Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    My daughter fell on the stairs and crushed a vertebra (T12) in her spine. She isn't paralyzed. So much to be thankful for... today.
    domineaux,

Very sorry to hear about your daughter. Will pray for her and your family.

Best
    Helping one person may not change the world, but it could change the world for one person.

domineaux will become famous soon enough. (+50) domineaux will become famous soon enough. (+50) domineaux will become famous soon enough. (+50) domineaux will become famous soon enough. (+50) domineaux will become famous soon enough. (+50) domineaux will become famous soon enough. (+50) domineaux will become famous soon enough. (+50) domineaux will become famous soon enough. (+50) domineaux will become famous soon enough. (+50) domineaux will become famous soon enough. (+50) domineaux will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Mark1T
    domineaux,

Very sorry to hear about your daughter. Will pray for her and your family.

Best

Thanks for all your concerns.

A broken back is serious business. She has 2 titanium rods running parallel on each side of her spine affixed to brackets 2 vertebrae above and below the actual break.

The doctor indicated the end result of surgery was to have those vertebrae "Fuse" that are between the uppper and lower brackets connected via the 2 titanium rods.

Her prognosis is very good and she has no nerve damage. She will just have to learn to move a little differently to accomplish things involving her back.

My family is grateful for all the prayers and concerns of friends and well wishers.

Crookshanks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Crookshanks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Crookshanks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Crookshanks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Crookshanks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Crookshanks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Crookshanks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Crookshanks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Crookshanks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Crookshanks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Crookshanks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I don't have time to read the whole thread, so please forgive me if this has already been posted.

A Mexican drinks his beer and suddenly throws his glass in the air,
    pulls out his pistol and shoots the glass to pieces.

He says, "In Mexico our glasses so cheap we don't need to drink from the same glass twice."

An Iraqi, obviously impressed by this, drinks his beer, throws his glass into the air, pulls out his AK-47 and shoots the glass to pieces.

He says, "In Iraq we have so much sand to make glasses that we
    don't need to drink out of the same glass twice either."

The Colorado boy, cool as a cucumber, picks up his beer and drinks it,
    throws his glass into the air, pulls out his gun and shoots the
    Mexican and the Iraqi, and catches his glass.

He says, "In America we have so many illegal Aliens that we don't
    have to drink with the same ones twice."

Crookshanks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Crookshanks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Crookshanks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Crookshanks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Crookshanks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Crookshanks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Crookshanks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Crookshanks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Crookshanks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Crookshanks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Crookshanks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Dear Tech Support:

Last year I upgraded from Girlfriend 7.0 to Wife 1.0. I soon noticed
    that
    the new program began unexpected child processing that took up a lot of
    space and valuable resources. In addition, Wife 1.0 installed itself
    into
    all other programs and now monitors all other system activity.
    Applications

such as Poker Night 10.3, Football 5.0 , Hunting and Fishing 7.5, and
    Racing 3.6

I can't seem to keep Wife 1.0 in the background while attempting to
    run my

favorite applications. I'm thinking about going back to Girlfriend 7.0,
    but

the uninstall doesn't work on Wife 1.0. Please help!

Thanks,

A Troubled User. (KEEP READING)

REPLY:

Dear Troubled User:

This is a very common problem that men complain about.

Many people upgrade from Girlfriend 7.0 to Wife 1.0, thinking that it
    is
    just a Utilities and Entertainment pro gram. Wife 1.0 is an OPERATING
    SYSTEM and is designed by its Creator to run EVERYTHING!!! It is also
    impossible to delete Wife 1.0 and to return to Girlfriend 7.0. It is
    impossible to uninstall, or purge the program files from the system
    once
    installed.

You cannot go back to Girlfriend 7.0 because Wife 1.0 is designed to
    not
    allow this. Look in your Wife 1.0 manual under Warnings-Alimony-Child
    Support. I recommend that you keep Wife 1.0 and work on improving the
    situation. I suggest installing the background application "Yes Dear"
    to
    alleviate software augmentation.

The best course of action is to enter the command C:\APOLOGIZE because
    ultimately you will have to give the APOLOGIZE command before the
    system
    will return to normal anyway.

Wife 1.0 is a great program, but it tends to be very high maintenance.

Wife 1.0 comes with several support programs, such as

Clean and Sweep 3.0, Cook It 1.5 and Do Bills 4.2.

However, be very careful how you use these programs . Improper use
    will
    cause the system to launch the program Nag Nag 9.5 . Once this happens,
    the
    only way to improve the performance of Wife 1.0 is to purchase
    additional
    software. I recommend Flowers 2.1 and Diamonds 5.0 !

WARNING!!! DO NOT , under any circumstances, install Secretary With
    Short
    Skirt 3.3. This application is not supported by Wife 1.0 and will cause
    irreversible damage to the operating system.

Best of Luck,

Tech Support

NashvilleBound is on a distinguished road. (+10) NashvilleBound is on a distinguished road. (+10) NashvilleBound is on a distinguished road. (+10) NashvilleBound is on a distinguished road. (+10) NashvilleBound is on a distinguished road. (+10) NashvilleBound is on a distinguished road. (+10) NashvilleBound is on a distinguished road. (+10) NashvilleBound is on a distinguished road. (+10) NashvilleBound is on a distinguished road. (+10) NashvilleBound is on a distinguished road. (+10) NashvilleBound is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    ^^^^^nice!!!^^^^^^^^^^^

mom24boys is just really nice. (+1000) mom24boys is just really nice. (+1000) mom24boys is just really nice. (+1000) mom24boys is just really nice. (+1000) mom24boys is just really nice. (+1000) mom24boys is just really nice. (+1000) mom24boys is just really nice. (+1000) mom24boys is just really nice. (+1000) mom24boys is just really nice. (+1000) mom24boys is just really nice. (+1000) mom24boys is just really nice. (+1000)

Talking Genie in a bottle

A woman rubbed a bottle and out popped a genie.

The amazed woman asked if she got three wishes.

The genie said, "Nope, sorry, three-wish genies are a storybook
    myth. I'm a one-wish genie. So... what'll it be?"

The woman did not hesitate. She said, "I want peace in the
    Middle East. See this map? I want these countries to stop
    fighting with each other and I want all the Arabs to love the
    Jews and Americans and vice-versa. It will bring about world
    peace and harmony."

The genie looked at the map and exclaimed, "Lady, be reasonable.
    These countries have been at war for thousands of years. I'm out
    of shape after being in a bottle for five hundred years. I'm good
    but not THAT good! I don't think it can be done.

Make another wish and please be reasonable."

The woman thought for a minute and said, "Well, I've never been
    able to find the right man. You know - one that's considerate and
    fun, romantic, likes to cook and help with the house cleaning, is
    good in bed, and gets along with my family, doesn't watch sports all
    the time, and is faithful.

That is what I wish for...a good man."

The genie let out a SIGH and said, "Let me see the freaking map
    again."

joed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    This one is not as good as mom's, but maybe closer to real life:

A drunk wanders onto a website, looks around for a minute, & interrupts an ongoing conversation between some serious weightlifters & others who are lurking. One of them tells him they were talking privately among themselves when he interrupted. Drunk says "Hey man do I know you? Am I missin' somethin'? Wasn't I here before or somewhere?" Dumbfounded they all stare at his post & then laugh.

Undeterred he goes on "Yeah like I was (burp) sayin' I'm older'en alla ya & been around, that's fer sure. Started pumpin' the iron again around last year, mebbe the year before, can't remember right now. Probly last year, yeah, last year fer sure. Anyway, in the last four (hiccup) months I made some real good gains. Yessireeee. I need a drink, anyone wanna buy me a drink? So like I was sayin' these past four months have been real good to me. Lost 40 pounds, went from WAY above (burp) 30% fat to WAY below 20%. Yep, so help me it's true. Iron has gone way up too. Extra hunnert on them deads, doubled the benches to five hunnert, & tripled the squats. That's sumpin' ain't it. Right you are boys, right you are. Clean (hiccup) livin', that's where it comes from, clean livin'."

Some of the younger guys who were lurking reply to the post asking for specifics, but by this time the drunk has fallen asleep at the keyboard.

What's so funny about this, you may ask.

Some of the readers believed the drunk's post.

Chipman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chipman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chipman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chipman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chipman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chipman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chipman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chipman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chipman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chipman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chipman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    The Washington Post has published the winning
    submissions to its yearly neologism contest, in which readers are asked to supply alternate meanings for common words.

The winners are:

1. Coffee (n.), the person upon whom one coughs.

2. Flabbergasted (adj.), appalled over how much weight you have gained.

3 . Abdicate (v.), to give up all hope of ever having a flat stomach.

4. Esplanade (v.), to attempt an explanation while drunk.

5. Willy-nilly (adj.), impotent.

6. Negligent (adj.), describes a condition in which you
    absentmindedly answer the door in your nightgown.

7. Lymph (v.), to walk with a lisp.

8. Gargoyle (n.), olive-flavoured mouthwash.

9. Flatulence (n.) emergency vehicle that picks you up after you
    are run over by a steamroller.

10. Balderdash (n.), a rapidly receding hairline.

11. Testicle (n.), a humorous question on an exam.

12. Oyster (n.), a person who sprinkles his conversation with
    Yiddishisms.

13. Frisbeetarianism (n.), (back by popular demand): The belief
    that, when you die, your Soul flies up onto the roof and gets stuck
    there.
    14. Circumvent (n.), an opening in the front of boxer shorts worn
    by Jewish men.
    HuH?

Sockomalo is not very helpful. (-500) Sockomalo is not very helpful. (-500) Sockomalo is not very helpful. (-500) Sockomalo is not very helpful. (-500) Sockomalo is not very helpful. (-500) Sockomalo is not very helpful. (-500) Sockomalo is not very helpful. (-500) Sockomalo is not very helpful. (-500) Sockomalo is not very helpful. (-500) Sockomalo is not very helpful. (-500) Sockomalo is not very helpful. (-500)
    If Quizzes are "Quizzical", then what are tests?

lol i always had a good time asking this question to my teachers in front of the class
    Maybe it's hatred I spew, maybe it's food for the spirit
    Maybe it's beautiful music I made for you to just cherish
    But I'm debated disputed hated and viewed in America
    as a motherf**kin drug addict - like you didn't experiment?
    Now now, that's when you start to stare at who's in the mirror
    and see yourself as a kid again, and you get embarrased
    And I got nothin to do but make you look stupid as parents
    You f**kin do-gooders - too bad you couldn't do good at marriage!

crankgooroo will become famous soon enough. (+50) crankgooroo will become famous soon enough. (+50) crankgooroo will become famous soon enough. (+50) crankgooroo will become famous soon enough. (+50) crankgooroo will become famous soon enough. (+50) crankgooroo will become famous soon enough. (+50) crankgooroo will become famous soon enough. (+50) crankgooroo will become famous soon enough. (+50) crankgooroo will become famous soon enough. (+50) crankgooroo will become famous soon enough. (+50) crankgooroo will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Did you hear Lorena Bobbett died in a car accident?..........Some dick cut her off..

GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Talking The most versatile word in the English language.

Well, it's ****... that's right, ****!

**** may just be the most functional word in the English language.

Consider:

You can get ****-faced, Be ****-out-of-luck, Or have **** for brains.
    With a little effort, you can get your **** together, find a place for
    your ****, or be asked to **** or get off the pot.
    You can smoke ****, buy ****, sell ****, lose ****, find ****, forget
    **** and tell others to eat ****.
    Some people know their ****, while others can't tell the difference between
    **** and shineola.
    There are lucky ****s, dumb ****s, and crazy ****s. There is bull ****,
    horse ****, and chicken ****.
    You can throw ****, sling ****, catch ****, shoot the ****, or duck when the
    **** hits the fan.
    You can give a **** or serve **** on a shingle.
    You can find yourself in deep **** or be happier than a pig in ****.
    Some days are colder than ****, some days are hotter than ****,and some
    days are just plain ****ty...
    Some music sounds like ****, things can look like ****, and there are
    times when you feel like ****.
    You can have too much ****, not enough ****, the right ****, the wrong
    **** or a lot of weird ****. You can carry ****, have a mountain of ****, or find yourself up ****
    creek without a paddle. Sometimes everything you touch turns to **** and other times you fall in
    a bucket of **** and come out smelling like a rose.
    When you stop to consider all the facts, it's the basic building block of
    the English language.
    And remember, once you know your ****, you don't need to know
    anything else!!
    You could pass this along, if you give a ****; or not do so if you
    don't give a ****. Well ****, it's time for me to go.
    Just wanted you to know that I do give a **** and hope you had a nice
    day,without a bunch of ****.
    But, if you happened to catch a load of **** from some
    ****-head..........

GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Thumbs up

Not really a joke, but I didn't want to start another thread for this

A Marine was attending a college course (here in USA) between missions in Iraq and Afghanistan.

The professor, an avowed atheist, shocked the class one day when he walked in, looked toward the ceiling, and said loudly, "God, if you are real, then I want you to knock me off this platform. I'll give you exactly 15 minutes." The lecture room fell silent and the professor began his lecture. Ten minutes went by and the professor proclaimed, "Here I am God - still waiting."

It got down to the last minute when the Marine stood up, walked toward the professor and threw his best punch, knocking him off the platform and out cold. The Marine went back to his seat and sat down.

The professor came to, noticeably shaken, looked at the Marine and asked, "What is the matter with you? Why did you do that?"

The Marine calmly replied, "God is busy today protecting America's soldiers who are protecting your right to behave like an idiot. So He sent me.

Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by GREENFEATHER
    The Marine calmly replied, "God is busy today protecting America's soldiers who are protecting your right to behave like an idiot. So He sent me.
    Hoorah. Not a joke, but perfectly appropriate

Thumbs up

Not really a joke, but I didn't want to start another thread for this
    I can really visualize that. It's pure fact, there are all kinds of idiots enjoying the liberty we have. Idiots, who don't deserve the kind of support our country provides to protect their ability to act like idiots.

The greatest liberty known in all history. The greatest liberty that even extends so far as to allow malcontents to desecrate our flag, dishonor our nation and walk around freely spewing their poison.

Everytime I see a malcontent desecrate the flag I'm reminded of just how free we actually are, and what great costs (in patriots' lives) have been paid to preserve such freedoms.

I'm all choked up, guess I'll have to sing the Star Spangled Banner.

Angry

You guys have no idea how hard it is seeing the anti-war crowd in DC I use every last bit of restraint to not pull my MP-5 out and hose the ass holes with a hail of 9mm rounds. They just don't get it!! Without us, they don't exist!!

Cool aint worth nuttin'

You guys have no idea how hard it is seeing the anti-war crowd in DC I use every last bit of restraint to not pull my MP-5 out and hose the ass holes with a hail of 9mm rounds. They just don't get it!! Without us, they don't exist!!
    Friggin' twits aint worth the lead... sure aint worth getting excited about.

Talking

Yea, but a mag or 10 of my Israeli rubber bullets would havem steppin' and fetchin' like their heads was on fire and their asses was catchin'!!

ChocoChick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChocoChick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChocoChick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChocoChick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChocoChick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChocoChick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChocoChick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChocoChick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChocoChick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChocoChick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChocoChick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I'm not so sure about that.

Talking

Yea, but a mag or 10 of my Israeli rubber bullets would havem steppin' and fetchin' like their heads was on fire and their asses was catchin'!!
    I heard that steppin' and fetchin' bit before...somewhere.

Greenfeather, you've just got a little mean streak in you.

Talking

I heard that steppin' and fetchin' bit before...somewhere.

Greenfeather, you've just got a little mean streak in you.

Charlie Daniels... Uneasy Rider No mean streak here bro, it's my country too. If they can do that then I should be able to teach them a lesson in manners.

Talking For all you soccer fans

Foul!
    Attached Images

lukamar is a name known to all. (+5000) lukamar is a name known to all. (+5000) lukamar is a name known to all. (+5000) lukamar is a name known to all. (+5000) lukamar is a name known to all. (+5000) lukamar is a name known to all. (+5000) lukamar is a name known to all. (+5000) lukamar is a name known to all. (+5000) lukamar is a name known to all. (+5000) lukamar is a name known to all. (+5000) lukamar is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Was researching small pools when I came across this small, but portable, one. Thought it may give a lower cost alternative to those in a hot climate.
    Attached Images

1stindoor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1stindoor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1stindoor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1stindoor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1stindoor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1stindoor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1stindoor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1stindoor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1stindoor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1stindoor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1stindoor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by lukamar
    Was researching small pools when I came across this small, but portable, one. Thought it may give a lower cost alternative to those in a hot climate.
    so...that was you looking through my backyard! Thank god momma was done with her bath by then.

samori is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) samori is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) samori is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) samori is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) samori is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) samori is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) samori is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) samori is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) samori is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) samori is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) samori is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Not sure if it is true, but funny anyway:: (first try at uploading pictures)

The Kane County, Illinois, Sheriff's Department orders plain white patrol units and has the graphics applied locally. In this case, what they ordered was not quite what they got.
    This car was driven for 1 week before an officer noticed what the graphics company employee did on the passenger side of the car. The employee did this on his last day working for the graphics company before he retired
    Last edited by samori; 03-13-2009 at 08:51 AM.
    MILITARY RETIRED

NYY, NYG, NYR hometown fan - no matter where I move.

NashvilleBound is on a distinguished road. (+10) NashvilleBound is on a distinguished road. (+10) NashvilleBound is on a distinguished road. (+10) NashvilleBound is on a distinguished road. (+10) NashvilleBound is on a distinguished road. (+10) NashvilleBound is on a distinguished road. (+10) NashvilleBound is on a distinguished road. (+10) NashvilleBound is on a distinguished road. (+10) NashvilleBound is on a distinguished road. (+10) NashvilleBound is on a distinguished road. (+10) NashvilleBound is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I never quite figured out why the sexual urge of men and women differ so much. And I never have figured out the whole Venus and Mars thing. I have never figured out why men think with their head and women with their heart.

FOR EXAMPLE:

One evening last week, my girlfriend and I were getting into bed.

Well, the passion starts to heat up, and she eventually says, "I don't feel like it, I just want you to hold me."

I said, "WHAT??!! What was that?!"

So she says the words that every boyfriend on the planet dreads to hear...

"You're just not in touch with my emotional needs as a woman enough for me to satisfy your physical needs as a man."

She responded to my puzzled look by saying, "Can't you just love me for who I am and not what I do for you in the bedroom?"

Realizing that nothing was going to happen that night, I went to sleep.

The very next day I opted to take the day off of work to spend time with her. We went out to a nice lunch and then went shopping at a big, big unnamed department store. I walked around with her while she tried on several different very expensive outfits. She couldn't decide which one to take, so I told her we'd just buy them all. She wanted new shoes to compliment her new clothes, so I said, "Lets get a pair for each outfit."

We went on to the jewelry department where she picked out a pair of diamond earrings. Let me tell you... she was so excited. She must have thought I was one wave short of a shipwreck. I started to think she was testing me because she asked for a tennis bracelet when she doesn't even know how to play tennis.

I think I threw her for a loop when I said, "That's fine, honey." She was almost nearing sexual satisfaction from all of the excitement. Smiling with excited anticipation, she finally said, "I think this is all dear, let's go to the cashier."

I could hardly contain myself when I blurted out, "No honey, I don't feel like it."

Her face just went completely blank as her jaw dropped with a baffled, "WHAT?"

I then said, "Honey! I just want you to HOLD this stuff for a while. You're just not in touch with my financial needs as a man enough for me to satisfy your shopping needs as a woman."

And just when she had this look like she was going to kill me, I added, "Why can't you just love me for who I am and not for the things I buy you?"

Apparently I'm not having sex tonight either....but at least that bitch knows I'm smarter than her.

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by NashvilleBound
    I never quite figured out why the sexual urge of men and women differ so much. And I never have figured out the whole Venus and Mars thing. I have never figured out why men think with their head and women with their heart.

FOR EXAMPLE:

One evening last week, my girlfriend and I were getting into bed.

Well, the passion starts to heat up, and she eventually says, "I don't feel like it, I just want you to hold me."

I said, "WHAT??!! What was that?!"

So she says the words that every boyfriend on the planet dreads to hear...

"You're just not in touch with my emotional needs as a woman enough for me to satisfy your physical needs as a man."

She responded to my puzzled look by saying, "Can't you just love me for who I am and not what I do for you in the bedroom?"

Realizing that nothing was going to happen that night, I went to sleep.

The very next day I opted to take the day off of work to spend time with her. We went out to a nice lunch and then went shopping at a big, big unnamed department store. I walked around with her while she tried on several different very expensive outfits. She couldn't decide which one to take, so I told her we'd just buy them all. She wanted new shoes to compliment her new clothes, so I said, "Lets get a pair for each outfit."

We went on to the jewelry department where she picked out a pair of diamond earrings. Let me tell you... she was so excited. She must have thought I was one wave short of a shipwreck. I started to think she was testing me because she asked for a tennis bracelet when she doesn't even know how to play tennis.

I think I threw her for a loop when I said, "That's fine, honey." She was almost nearing sexual satisfaction from all of the excitement. Smiling with excited anticipation, she finally said, "I think this is all dear, let's go to the cashier."

I could hardly contain myself when I blurted out, "No honey, I don't feel like it."

Her face just went completely blank as her jaw dropped with a baffled, "WHAT?"

I then said, "Honey! I just want you to HOLD this stuff for a while. You're just not in touch with my financial needs as a man enough for me to satisfy your shopping needs as a woman."

And just when she had this look like she was going to kill me, I added, "Why can't you just love me for who I am and not for the things I buy you?"

Apparently I'm not having sex tonight either....but at least that bitch knows I'm smarter than her.
    Yeah, that's funny alright...

If you think that proves you're smarter than her, you need to think again.

http://trump.uselessjunk.org/videos/smackfest2005.wmv