Mr.Palmer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Side effects of Mega Men vitamins?

I have been taking them for a week and they make me feel like crap. Just to see if it was something else I waited until dinner to take them instead of taking them in the morning like I normally do and I felt like fine until after dinner.

I feel dizzy and nauseaed.

Am I the only person that has experienced this?

Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You can't take them on an empty stomach. I mean you can, but that's probably the cause of the sick feeling. Just take them in the morning and make sure you eat at least 10 minutes later.

-Spaz

Mr.Palmer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    So far I have only took them with food and I still feel like crap

tprollin40 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tprollin40 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tprollin40 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tprollin40 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tprollin40 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tprollin40 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tprollin40 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tprollin40 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tprollin40 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tprollin40 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tprollin40 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    i feel the same when i take Natrol's "my favorite multi"...now i only take one at a time,,and take it after i eat..seems to be helping so far.

Rockyforever has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Mr.Palmer
    I have been taking them for a week and they make me feel like crap. Just to see if it was something else I waited until dinner to take them instead of taking them in the morning like I normally do and I felt like fine until after dinner.

i have never heard of this happening before. are u sure your eating a good diet?
    Bashing=Trying to be cool so people will like you on this forum.

Rep points=People who need some dignity on this forum because they cant get any in real life.

G.D. is on a distinguished road. (+10) G.D. is on a distinguished road. (+10) G.D. is on a distinguished road. (+10) G.D. is on a distinguished road. (+10) G.D. is on a distinguished road. (+10) G.D. is on a distinguished road. (+10) G.D. is on a distinguished road. (+10) G.D. is on a distinguished road. (+10) G.D. is on a distinguished road. (+10) G.D. is on a distinguished road. (+10) G.D. is on a distinguished road. (+10)

consult your

physician mabe!! it could be an allergy, or somethin!!

Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I've found this to be the same with One-A-Day mens.

No matter what i've eaten with it, its like an overall feeling of ****tiness. It goes away after 20-60 mins. Almost an Anxiety like feeling, sometime chest/stomach discomfort. Reminds of of acid reflux almost.
    Don't Support Companies that are suing me!!

Lonny says
    "Supplement your weakness"

weight39 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Mr.Palmer

I took "mega men" vitamins, for a few years. I never experienced it. Perhaps you're allergic to something in them. Have you taken other vitamins before? How did they affect you?

pharm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pharm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pharm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pharm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pharm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pharm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pharm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pharm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pharm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pharm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pharm is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Maybe they make you feel sick because you pay too much for them.

I pay $6.99 for a mutli-vitamin and feel great.

glsa17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) glsa17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) glsa17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) glsa17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) glsa17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) glsa17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) glsa17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) glsa17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I am experiencing the same thing. But I am taking another brand. Wierd.

Gappa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Everytime I start on a new multi no matter what my stomach aches. But if anybody has any info on if this statement is true let me know, this came from a rep at GNC about their mega men vs one a day. He said something to the effect of taking one a day or anykind of generic multi would tear up your stomach due to some kind or reaction it has with your own stomach acid and that mega men wouldn't do that. Is this just a sales pitch or somewhat truthful?

391rippy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 391rippy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 391rippy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 391rippy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 391rippy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 391rippy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 391rippy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 391rippy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 391rippy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 391rippy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 391rippy is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    that's weird. my multivitamin always makes me feel better and sleep great

budddavid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) budddavid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) budddavid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) budddavid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) budddavid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) budddavid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) budddavid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) budddavid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) budddavid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) budddavid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) budddavid is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Gappa
    Everytime I start on a new multi no matter what my stomach aches. But if anybody has any info on if this statement is true let me know, this came from a rep at GNC about their mega men vs one a day. He said something to the effect of taking one a day or anykind of generic multi would tear up your stomach due to some kind or reaction it has with your own stomach acid and that mega men wouldn't do that. Is this just a sales pitch or somewhat truthful?
    pure salespitch

:::6'3 280lb Endomorph::: UnderArmour22's Avatar
    UnderArmour22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UnderArmour22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UnderArmour22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UnderArmour22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UnderArmour22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UnderArmour22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UnderArmour22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UnderArmour22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UnderArmour22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UnderArmour22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UnderArmour22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I have takin mega man multivitamin and i found i had that problem when i didn't eat enough food or any at all.. I also found when i drink a crapload of water it makes me feel better but that may just be me..
    What up though...