bigjay00 is just really nice. (+1000) bigjay00 is just really nice. (+1000) bigjay00 is just really nice. (+1000) bigjay00 is just really nice. (+1000) bigjay00 is just really nice. (+1000) bigjay00 is just really nice. (+1000) bigjay00 is just really nice. (+1000) bigjay00 is just really nice. (+1000) bigjay00 is just really nice. (+1000) bigjay00 is just really nice. (+1000) bigjay00 is just really nice. (+1000)

Run your own Gym!

Run your own gym

Be your own boss, be independent, and get tons of money. These are the reasons most people want to start a business, like a gym. Opening up a gym takes a lot of time off of your hands. Time to plan on what the building will look like, time to get the money, time to visualize what you want to put into it. But is it really worth it? Of course why wouldn’t it be it’s fun as hell you just have to have a lot of patience.
    You have to be motivated. Do you really want to do this? If you do than go for it, you can do whatever you put your minds to just as long as you’re motivated enough. If anyone is motivated enough they can do it instantly most of the times.
    What are your skills? Is it drafting? People skills? Or are you just a good thinker? Before you get all exited about opening a gym you need to map out what you are good at or else it will probably not get done. It’s like building a puzzle, if you missing a piece, it will not be complete.
    Like I said before think about what you are going to put in your stunning gym. Will it be a juice bar? A lot of gyms have juice bars and most people agree they are not all that great. How will yours be? Will there be a separate room for cardiovascular activities? Or you might want it just to be a free weight gym for hard-core bodybuilder like us.
    Prices. How much will the membership be? To think, what are the average persons financial backgrounds in your town? Will it be suitable for your charges? If not you aren’t going to get that many people, if that’s what you want than go for it! Will there be any guarantee? I know gold’s gym has a guarantee its something like “going ten pounds of mass in two month or your money back” or something like that. It will be more attractive to the people walking by, so more customers. Keep in mind though if you can’t keep the promises than you will lose your money.
    You might want to consider lights. Yeah I know it sounds like a stupid thing to put on here, but you never know. Will the lighting be right for the customers? How much will it cost for all of the lights, and the hook ups? I think lights for my house is expensive, let alone a whole gym. So call up a well-known electrical engineer.
    Is there another gym in the town you are planning on building in? If so than you are competing. If I were you get a one-day membership to the place and act like a spy. See what their prices are and if you could beat them or not. I know there are three gyms in my town and I went to all of them. I finally picked my favorite since it was low in prices and there were more free weights than anything else.
    People skills. Even if you’re planning on it you will need some help even if you don’t think so. Go around and ask people what their goals are. Weather to tone their muscles, lose weight, and gain energy or something else. See what they visualize a “perfect” gym like. You probably wont be able to afford everything they want but just make use of what other people want.
    Music is a very important thing. Have you ever tried squatting 500lbs to a country song, sure it will make you pissed but a lot of people like loud fast music, rock rap, etc. All people who go to the gym want to see results. How are they going to do that if they can’t work out to a certain beat? Music is known to give people a lot of energy while working out. I suggest you try it.
    Empty your pockets. How much money do you have right now? Is it enough to buy land? You will want to know how many acres your gym will be, where to place it and the measurements of everything. After you figure it all out cal your local reality agency and set up an appointment to see how much it will cost. I will warn you though I could be expensive, so don’t get your hopes up yet.
    Wow you finally built your very own gym. It probably looks fantastic and the customers will love it, but there is one problem, where are the employees? Okay I’ll admit it I don’t think anyone will “forget” about hiring people, but you do need to do so. What are your expectations on a good worker? What kind of employees do you want? And what kind of questions? These are a few things to think about. You will also need to know how many employees are willing to work part time, and full. Another thing to think about is what are their skills. Will they work the juice bar or be a personal trainer. You need to think of what their schedules will look like. They are people to so do not over-work them too much.
    You come to work in the morning to find your windows smashed and the money out of your registers stolen. You had a security system, but were it good enough. Robberies can happen anywhere and to anyone, even you. So make sure to get a good security system, it might cost extra but it will be worth it.
    You did a great job. Mission successful. You did everything right, just as you expected (keep in mind some things fail a lot, like not having enough money). You have great employees and satisfied customers. You are making the big bucks, and you are your own boss. It is just what you wanted. Congratulations!

-jeremy keough
    Refrences:
    http://www.sba.gov/library/
    Anabolic-evolution.com owner

DJO is just really nice. (+1000) DJO is just really nice. (+1000) DJO is just really nice. (+1000) DJO is just really nice. (+1000) DJO is just really nice. (+1000) DJO is just really nice. (+1000) DJO is just really nice. (+1000) DJO is just really nice. (+1000) DJO is just really nice. (+1000) DJO is just really nice. (+1000) DJO is just really nice. (+1000)
    Very scientific.
    Back in black, watch out for me peeps, I will dwarf you!

bigjay00 is just really nice. (+1000) bigjay00 is just really nice. (+1000) bigjay00 is just really nice. (+1000) bigjay00 is just really nice. (+1000) bigjay00 is just really nice. (+1000) bigjay00 is just really nice. (+1000) bigjay00 is just really nice. (+1000) bigjay00 is just really nice. (+1000) bigjay00 is just really nice. (+1000) bigjay00 is just really nice. (+1000) bigjay00 is just really nice. (+1000)
    thank you, lol im guessing you were being sarcastic?

m0dified79 is on a distinguished road. (+10) m0dified79 is on a distinguished road. (+10) m0dified79 is on a distinguished road. (+10) m0dified79 is on a distinguished road. (+10) m0dified79 is on a distinguished road. (+10) m0dified79 is on a distinguished road. (+10) m0dified79 is on a distinguished road. (+10) m0dified79 is on a distinguished road. (+10) m0dified79 is on a distinguished road. (+10) m0dified79 is on a distinguished road. (+10) m0dified79 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    good post

Power-BB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Power-BB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Power-BB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Power-BB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Power-BB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Power-BB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Power-BB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Power-BB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Power-BB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Power-BB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Power-BB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Nice Article. You brought in some good points about what some people probably don't think about. (ex. the lighting)

yeh i try. its not an intelligant artical but it get you to think a little

Troutwine has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Troutwine has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Troutwine has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Troutwine has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Troutwine has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Troutwine has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Troutwine has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Troutwine has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Troutwine has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Troutwine has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Troutwine has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    good article. thanks!

michaelmendyka has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) michaelmendyka has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) michaelmendyka has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) michaelmendyka has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) michaelmendyka has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) michaelmendyka has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) michaelmendyka has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) michaelmendyka has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) michaelmendyka has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) michaelmendyka has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) michaelmendyka has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    very good article