AHS-Wrestler will become famous soon enough. (+50) AHS-Wrestler will become famous soon enough. (+50) AHS-Wrestler will become famous soon enough. (+50) AHS-Wrestler will become famous soon enough. (+50) AHS-Wrestler will become famous soon enough. (+50) AHS-Wrestler will become famous soon enough. (+50) AHS-Wrestler will become famous soon enough. (+50) AHS-Wrestler will become famous soon enough. (+50) AHS-Wrestler will become famous soon enough. (+50) AHS-Wrestler will become famous soon enough. (+50) AHS-Wrestler will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Deadlift help/mental ques/articles

Hey guys, so I have been really going up in weight on my deadlift recently, however I've noticed that as I go up in weight, my sets are varying more and more, ie. they are inconsistent from week to week (deadlifting 1x per week with 5/3/1). I have a feeling this is due to changes in my form that have occured but I have not noticed. I was just wondering if anyone had any video or article that really breaks down the conventional deadlift, with tips on set up and maybe some mental ques to help keep my form.

Maybe we could turn this thread into a compilation of deadlift info? I know starting position and **** varies slightly from person to person but it could still be useful.

http://articles.elitefts.com/article...-the-deadlift/
    ^^great simple article

Musclekid92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Musclekid92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Musclekid92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Musclekid92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Musclekid92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Musclekid92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Musclekid92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Musclekid92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Musclekid92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Musclekid92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Musclekid92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Oh hay.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...3448999792460#

Dude you should get a video up, you'll get some really good form tips on here. What's been helping me lately is getting my chest up before I start the pull and focusing on squeezing the glutes to drive the hips through.

I can't remember how your deadlifts looked that time at the gym but it's really hard to keep your form when your doing those high rep sets on 5/3/1.
    1493 total in 105 class

Lift.Eat.Poop. :

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=160515911

AHS-Wrestler will become famous soon enough. (+50) AHS-Wrestler will become famous soon enough. (+50) AHS-Wrestler will become famous soon enough. (+50) AHS-Wrestler will become famous soon enough. (+50) AHS-Wrestler will become famous soon enough. (+50) AHS-Wrestler will become famous soon enough. (+50) AHS-Wrestler will become famous soon enough. (+50) AHS-Wrestler will become famous soon enough. (+50) AHS-Wrestler will become famous soon enough. (+50) AHS-Wrestler will become famous soon enough. (+50) AHS-Wrestler will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    good sheet brah hahah

yeah dude I think it's my set-up, it just became so natural to me that I think I started to develop bad tendencies from not really thinking what I was doing. I just would walk up to the bar and lift however felt right, and I think that's why I'm having inconsistent deadlifts...so foolish.

I should get a video, but I can barely get the ***gs at my gym to not stand directly in front of me while I'm pulling, let alone not walk in front of whatever camera I set up lol, once I get back to the 518 I will