Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Proxymatic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Proxymatic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Proxymatic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Proxymatic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Proxymatic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Proxymatic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Proxymatic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Proxymatic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Proxymatic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Proxymatic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Proxymatic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by shadowwalker021 View Post
    when did i ever say that i needed money or that i'm going to be doing any of this stuff? you're 15 so stfu. do you even have a job? fyi i'm a writer on the side and i'm thinking of a few last things for a story

and lol at you trying to sound smart on a forum "But i digress"
    Maybe you should have said something like that in your first post, probably make everything go a lot easier.

I may be 15, but I sure as hell write better than you do. I'm pretty sure your jumbled collection of abbreviations and excellent grammar will go over well with the vast intellectual community of toddlers.

and lol at you trying to diss someone over the internet because of their age "you're 15 so stfu"

EDIT: To try and help you out, maybe you should give some details of the story, like what type of person it is, so that we could better form an opinion of what they would be best at doing. If they are mechanically inclined, they could jack cars and sell them for spare parts at chop shops. If they are more technologically inclined, they could hack into banks using information that they stole from some old couple, and take money that way, its all up to you, you're the writer after all.

But hey, what do I know, I'm 15.
    Last edited by Proxymatic; 07-26-2007 at 10:18 PM.
    8/13/07 - Football Starts

Can't wait.

dr. hamstrung has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dr. hamstrung has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dr. hamstrung has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dr. hamstrung has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dr. hamstrung has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dr. hamstrung has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dr. hamstrung has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dr. hamstrung has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dr. hamstrung has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dr. hamstrung has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dr. hamstrung has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Organize a gang of impoverished black kids to do crime for you

shadowwalker021 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadowwalker021 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadowwalker021 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadowwalker021 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadowwalker021 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadowwalker021 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadowwalker021 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadowwalker021 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadowwalker021 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadowwalker021 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadowwalker021 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by riprock View Post
    steal a tip jar from the bar, i dont condone this, but i know a couple girls that do it all the time and come out with like 500 nightly....

As well stealing car parts such as rims etc... not condoned by me either ha
    reps for a serious response (and to the others with serious responses) but what's something that's a lot bigger that'll get you millions?

Bears NFC North Champs ChicagoCubz's Avatar
    ChicagoCubz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChicagoCubz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChicagoCubz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChicagoCubz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChicagoCubz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChicagoCubz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChicagoCubz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChicagoCubz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChicagoCubz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChicagoCubz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChicagoCubz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    reps for a serious response (and to the others with serious responses) but what's something that's a lot bigger that'll get you millions?
    Kill yourself.

Hugh Jazz is just really nice. (+1000) Hugh Jazz is just really nice. (+1000) Hugh Jazz is just really nice. (+1000) Hugh Jazz is just really nice. (+1000) Hugh Jazz is just really nice. (+1000) Hugh Jazz is just really nice. (+1000) Hugh Jazz is just really nice. (+1000) Hugh Jazz is just really nice. (+1000) Hugh Jazz is just really nice. (+1000) Hugh Jazz is just really nice. (+1000) Hugh Jazz is just really nice. (+1000)
    So where's my reps, my response was super serious.

shadowwalker021 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadowwalker021 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadowwalker021 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadowwalker021 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadowwalker021 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadowwalker021 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadowwalker021 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadowwalker021 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadowwalker021 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadowwalker021 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadowwalker021 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Proxymatic View Post
    Maybe you should have said something like that in your first post, probably make everything go a lot easier.

I may be 15, but I sure as hell write better than you do. I'm pretty sure your jumbled collection of abbreviations and excellent grammar will go over well with the vast intellectual community of toddlers.
    yea yea lol well excuse me for not wanting to capitalize and all that on a forum. i don't care and neither do others probably.
    and lol at you trying to diss someone over the internet because of their age "you're 15 so stfu"
    yah i actually hate when people base things off of age, but hey, you were attacking me first.
    EDIT: To try and help you out, maybe you should give some details of the story, like what type of person it is, so that we could better form an opinion of what they would be best at doing. If they are mechanically inclined, they could jack cars and sell them for spare parts at chop shops. If they are more technologically inclined, they could hack into banks using information that they stole from some old couple, and take money that way, its all up to you, you're the writer after all.

But hey, what do I know, I'm 15.
    well i didn't want to give away too much. but basically the illegal "business" targets individuals and gives them a form of amnesia after their done with them.

Originally Posted by dr. hamstrung View Post
    Organize a gang of impoverished black kids to do crime for you
    hmmm i know you were probably kidding but regardless of whether they are black or not, this goes along with my story really good. reps

supersexystud is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supersexystud is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supersexystud is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supersexystud is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supersexystud is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supersexystud is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supersexystud is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supersexystud is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supersexystud is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supersexystud is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supersexystud is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Blue tooth hacking through a premium number hooked to ur phone?
    **REPS TO ALL MY PUPILS WHO LEVEL UP TO LEVEL 2+"

http://supersexystud.mybrute.com/cellule

Reps on spot: Manlaw, Cementpizza, donttreadonme, sunlessea, tristan trouble, and fans of the band tool :)

Clipto19 is just really nice. (+1000) Clipto19 is just really nice. (+1000) Clipto19 is just really nice. (+1000) Clipto19 is just really nice. (+1000) Clipto19 is just really nice. (+1000) Clipto19 is just really nice. (+1000) Clipto19 is just really nice. (+1000) Clipto19 is just really nice. (+1000) Clipto19 is just really nice. (+1000) Clipto19 is just really nice. (+1000) Clipto19 is just really nice. (+1000)
    uhhh in before the lock.

gregdro is just really nice. (+1000) gregdro is just really nice. (+1000) gregdro is just really nice. (+1000) gregdro is just really nice. (+1000) gregdro is just really nice. (+1000) gregdro is just really nice. (+1000) gregdro is just really nice. (+1000) gregdro is just really nice. (+1000) gregdro is just really nice. (+1000) gregdro is just really nice. (+1000) gregdro is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Hugh Jazz View Post
    Listen to this one then; you open a company called the Arse Tickler's ****** Fan Club. You take an advert in the back page of some gay mag, advertising the latest in arse-intruding dildos, sell it a bit with, er... I dunno, "does what no other dildo can do until now", latest and greatest in sexual technology. Guaranteed results or money back, all that bollocks. These dills cost twenty-five each; a snip for all the pleasure they are going to give the recipients. They send a cheque to the company name, nothing offensive, er, Bobbie's Bits or something, for twenty-five. You put these in the bank for two weeks and let them clear. Now this is the clever bit. Then you send back the cheques for twenty-five pounds from the real company name, Arse Tickler's ****** Fan Club, saying sorry, we couldn't get the supply from America, they have sold out. Now you see how many of the people cash those cheques; not a single soul, because who wants his bank manager to know he tickles arses when he is not paying in cheques!
    LOCK, STOCK, AND YOU STOLE THAT IDEA FROM 2 SMOKING BARRELS.

LIES!

Cyborg Surfer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cyborg Surfer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cyborg Surfer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cyborg Surfer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cyborg Surfer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cyborg Surfer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cyborg Surfer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cyborg Surfer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cyborg Surfer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cyborg Surfer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cyborg Surfer will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Start a ring of organized crime. Have people under you, stealing things off cars(or actual cars), robbing people as they leave places, breaking into homes etc...just in general stealing ****.

They all bring the stuff to you to sell, so they dont have to worry about being caught unloading the goods, you give them a profit for it, then ship the goods out to a carrabien island, I forgot the name...its way south, oil rich and pretty established(things there go from 3X to 10X as much as they cost here, they have no production)...run a legit looking 'limport buisness' (run it for a few years) sending shipments to someone you know running your branch down there selling the stuff. Mix in the stolen stuff with the legit stuff, hold the stolen stuff for a few months so it cools down OR export it IMMEDIATLEY. Cars, Trucks, Heavy Equipment...the possibilitys are endless.

Keep all the buisnesses money in an offshore account, soon after you start into the illegal part, move somewhere away from the export or the import place and have someone back home run it for you.

This is all theatrical and for entertainment purposes only. Im still probally going to get put on an FBI watch list for that. Took me like 3 mins to come up with...

Hugh Jazz is just really nice. (+1000) Hugh Jazz is just really nice. (+1000) Hugh Jazz is just really nice. (+1000) Hugh Jazz is just really nice. (+1000) Hugh Jazz is just really nice. (+1000) Hugh Jazz is just really nice. (+1000) Hugh Jazz is just really nice. (+1000) Hugh Jazz is just really nice. (+1000) Hugh Jazz is just really nice. (+1000) Hugh Jazz is just really nice. (+1000) Hugh Jazz is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by gregdro View Post
    LOCK, STOCK, AND YOU STOLE THAT IDEA FROM 2 SMOKING BARRELS.

LIES!
    No I actually invented it, as I am really a writer in hollywood.

Originally Posted by MIEric View Post
    Start a ring of organized crime. Have people under you, stealing things off cars(or actual cars), robbing people as they leave places, breaking into homes etc...just in general stealing ****.

They all bring the stuff to you to sell, so they dont have to worry about being caught unloading the goods, you give them a profit for it, then ship the goods out to a carrabien island, I forgot the name...its way south, oil rich and pretty established(things there go from 3X to 10X as much as they cost here, they have no production)...run a legit looking 'limport buisness' (run it for a few years) sending shipments to someone you know running your branch down there selling the stuff. Mix in the stolen stuff with the legit stuff, hold the stolen stuff for a few months so it cools down OR export it IMMEDIATLEY. Cars, Trucks, Heavy Equipment...the possibilitys are endless.

Keep all the buisnesses money in an offshore account, soon after you start into the illegal part, move somewhere away from the export or the import place and have someone back home run it for you.

This is all theatrical and for entertainment purposes only. Im still probally going to get put on an FBI watch list for that. Took me like 3 mins to come up with...
    nice, you sound like a pro

Tech_N9ne is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tech_N9ne is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tech_N9ne is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tech_N9ne is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tech_N9ne is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tech_N9ne is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tech_N9ne is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tech_N9ne is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tech_N9ne is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tech_N9ne is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tech_N9ne is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    insurance fraud

Cyborg Surfer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cyborg Surfer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cyborg Surfer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cyborg Surfer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cyborg Surfer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cyborg Surfer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cyborg Surfer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cyborg Surfer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cyborg Surfer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cyborg Surfer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cyborg Surfer will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    nice, you sound like a pro
    Thank you, reps are appreciated, Im no pro at this...you just have to think logically...I just apply it to all the wrong things...like everything besides school...
    Last edited by MIEric; 07-26-2007 at 11:05 PM.

Bulldog0520 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bulldog0520 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bulldog0520 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bulldog0520 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bulldog0520 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bulldog0520 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bulldog0520 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bulldog0520 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bulldog0520 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bulldog0520 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bulldog0520 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Steal copper wire from construction sites. If it still has the insulation around it, strip that off, it'll be worth a lot more.

Never done it, but my dad is an electrician and I've worked with him before, and people do it all the time. After jobs are finished he usually gets to take the scraps, I think right now it's going for $2.50 a pound.

Killer_Demo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Killer_Demo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Killer_Demo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Killer_Demo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Killer_Demo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Killer_Demo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Killer_Demo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Killer_Demo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Killer_Demo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Killer_Demo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Killer_Demo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    flip a ounce to a brick

ninnacinq has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by skullcrusher45 View Post
    lure predator men by acting like 14 yr old girls, make a date for sex, when he shows up videotape him and have him blackmail you.

by the way, in before close
    ive done this to a cop, he would have done anything for me hahaha
    i cant believe he didnt realise i was 16, not 15, pigs around here have low intelligence

Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Strong bump.

There are gangs around who are stealing dogs from well-off areas. Pure breeds...

They watch the houses and determine which have dogs
    They'll break in during the day when the people are at work/school
    The families are distraught over the loss of a pet.
    The family put up "Lost Pet" posters.
    The gang rings up saying they've found the dog and they'll return it for reward/ They'll sell them the dog.

They'll hit a number of houses each week.
    Rustling NPCs' jimmies without even trying crew

"I've watched a lot of movies, I know what I'm doing."

"The Best Revenge is Massive Success"

Not going to be a Darkseeker crew.

RIP Duckenheimer
    RIP SemperFudge

MacJa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I started earning money online about 6 months ago after being made redundant, it don't involves hard work, long hours, commitment and of course a bit of cash to get going. I have to complete surveys to earn ...

Proud Miscer - 11/9/16 LazyStarfish's Avatar
    LazyStarfish is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LazyStarfish is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LazyStarfish is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LazyStarfish is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LazyStarfish is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LazyStarfish is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LazyStarfish is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LazyStarfish is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LazyStarfish is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LazyStarfish is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LazyStarfish is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    g4p
    **Manchester United Crew**
    **Colombian Crew**
    **Make America Great Again**
    **Hispanics For Trump**

tranzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tranzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tranzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tranzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tranzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tranzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tranzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tranzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tranzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tranzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tranzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Sell your girlfriend, but tell her that the dudes she's banging are your friends.

She will just think you're a cuck wanting to see her f*ck your friends.

Registered User yellowgloves666's Avatar
    yellowgloves666 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

You can do carding pretty interesting video youtube lol check it out

for some reason the misc is usually good at this kinda thinking

so what are some ways besides stealing from banks etc, or dealing in drugs... something along the lines of identity theft with no ways to track it back to you that are pretty ingenious and interesting
    You can make cold hard cash 500$-4000$ per week. No hidden agenda, no MLM or affiliate marketing bull**** & no pay to click non-sense. For details just give my blog & ******** page a look and watch my video on youtube. The links & contact information are given in description. and seriously there is no risk at all

www(dot)********(dot)com/Yellow-Gloves-Store-1000236886715059/

Youtube
    www(dot)youtu(dot)be/V-vTOo7f4f8

no avi supremacy faketaxidriver's Avatar
    faketaxidriver has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faketaxidriver has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faketaxidriver has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faketaxidriver has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faketaxidriver has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faketaxidriver has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faketaxidriver has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faketaxidriver has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faketaxidriver has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faketaxidriver has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faketaxidriver has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by skullcrusher45 View Post
    lure predator men by acting like 14 yr old girls, make a date for sex, when he shows up videotape him and have him blackmail you.

by the way, in before close
    this one sounds pretty legit

Six Foot Five Inches SuperHercules's Avatar
    SuperHercules has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SuperHercules has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SuperHercules has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SuperHercules has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SuperHercules has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SuperHercules has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SuperHercules has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SuperHercules has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SuperHercules has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SuperHercules has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SuperHercules has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Nice try agent OP
    You're a phаggot