Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Andy P has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Andy P has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Andy P has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Andy P has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Andy P has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Andy P has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Andy P has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Andy P has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Andy P has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Andy P has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Andy P has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    surprisingly appeareance doesnt have that much to getting girls.
    TeenBB.net ~ teen bodybuilding forum and resource site.

.aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    yea id consider myself 'thick' or chubby muscular. im about 13% bf and i dont really see any abs... but i couldnt care less about them

that guy in the first pic looks more 10-11% however...not 14.

imo, i agree that this is one of the better builds to be in (not as much as being huge at a low bf of course..) since you fill out shirts well and the muscle's are pretty noticeable.

also you tend to be bigg enough that people auto assume you lift..

and vin diesal is more cut than this build...his striations and definition is way more out there

Alex Cooper is a name known to all. (+5000) Alex Cooper is a name known to all. (+5000) Alex Cooper is a name known to all. (+5000) Alex Cooper is a name known to all. (+5000) Alex Cooper is a name known to all. (+5000) Alex Cooper is a name known to all. (+5000) Alex Cooper is a name known to all. (+5000) Alex Cooper is a name known to all. (+5000) Alex Cooper is a name known to all. (+5000) Alex Cooper is a name known to all. (+5000) Alex Cooper is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Andy P
    What do you mean by that? Explain...

chad12121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chad12121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chad12121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chad12121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chad12121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chad12121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chad12121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chad12121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chad12121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chad12121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chad12121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Andy P
    He is right.

.aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by chad12121
    He is right.

yea but generally speaking, the better you think you look, the more confidence you have around girls

chad12121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chad12121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chad12121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chad12121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chad12121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chad12121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chad12121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chad12121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chad12121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chad12121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chad12121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by .aeterna
    yea but generally speaking, the better you think you look, the more confidence you have around girls
    You're right also

wonsleinad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wonsleinad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wonsleinad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wonsleinad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wonsleinad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wonsleinad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wonsleinad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wonsleinad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wonsleinad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wonsleinad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wonsleinad has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Girls are attracted to personalities. Whether you are 7% bf or 14% will not be the deciding factor.

ToBeOrNotToBe will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToBeOrNotToBe will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToBeOrNotToBe will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToBeOrNotToBe will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToBeOrNotToBe will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToBeOrNotToBe will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToBeOrNotToBe will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToBeOrNotToBe will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToBeOrNotToBe will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToBeOrNotToBe will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToBeOrNotToBe will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by wonsleinad
    Girls are attracted to personalities. Whether you are 7% bf or 14% will not be the deciding factor.
    I disagree. Girls are attracted to personalities too but they are as shallow as men. For example, the majority of girls would never date a guy shorter than them. Men's looks are very important for women, even if they deny it. It's pure instinct.
    DoN'T Be a FooL... WRaP YouR TooL!

NO! Portugal IS NOT a province of Spain!

llamabob will become famous soon enough. (+50) llamabob will become famous soon enough. (+50) llamabob will become famous soon enough. (+50) llamabob will become famous soon enough. (+50) llamabob will become famous soon enough. (+50) llamabob will become famous soon enough. (+50) llamabob will become famous soon enough. (+50) llamabob will become famous soon enough. (+50) llamabob will become famous soon enough. (+50) llamabob will become famous soon enough. (+50) llamabob will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by wonsleinad
    No offense but that's something Mom's tell ugly kids. Yes sometimes you see ugly dudes with hot chicks, but 90% of the time they are with decent looking guys. And I RARELY see fat guys with hot chicks unless there is money involved. Looks are very important it's just not the only factor.

99% of the time you first are attracted to someone by looks, THEN you learn their personality.
    Kill one man and you are a murderer. Kill a million and you are a conquerer. Kill them all and you are God

If you train hard, you'll not only be hard, you'll be hard to beat.

NextBlGThing is on a distinguished road. (+10) NextBlGThing is on a distinguished road. (+10) NextBlGThing is on a distinguished road. (+10) NextBlGThing is on a distinguished road. (+10) NextBlGThing is on a distinguished road. (+10) NextBlGThing is on a distinguished road. (+10) NextBlGThing is on a distinguished road. (+10) NextBlGThing is on a distinguished road. (+10) NextBlGThing is on a distinguished road. (+10) NextBlGThing is on a distinguished road. (+10) NextBlGThing is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by llamabob
    No offense but that's something Mom's tell ugly kids. Yes sometimes you see ugly dudes with hot chicks, but 90% of the time they are with decent looking guys. And I RARELY see fat guys with hot chicks unless there is money involved. Looks are very important it's just not the only factor.

99% of the time you first are attracted to someone by looks, THEN you learn their personality.
    yea and 90% of the time the good looknig girl with the ugly guy is cheating on the ugly guy....i know this from personal experience since i banged a dudes gf one time while he sat in the house playing videogames, and yes the guy had a large amount of money he was about to inherit...the only reason his girl was even with him, 99% of girls are attracted to looks...yes personality matters but if yo dont look good to them they will blow you off
    Coming to an IFBB near you

SixStringThing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SixStringThing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SixStringThing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SixStringThing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SixStringThing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SixStringThing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SixStringThing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SixStringThing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SixStringThing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SixStringThing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SixStringThing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    BS, women will like what you tell them to like.

Yes, you rarely see ugly guys with hot women. A huge part of that is not just the fact that they are ugly or losers... a lot of these guys are usually typical "nice guys"/spineless/not confident etc.

When it comes to "initial attraction" the hot guys will always have the upper hand, but aside from that it's all game (and money, power, fame).
    If Howard Stern can date a model, anyone can. If Jay-Z could get Beyonce....
    you get the point.

llamabob will become famous soon enough. (+50) llamabob will become famous soon enough. (+50) llamabob will become famous soon enough. (+50) llamabob will become famous soon enough. (+50) llamabob will become famous soon enough. (+50) llamabob will become famous soon enough. (+50) llamabob will become famous soon enough. (+50) llamabob will become famous soon enough. (+50) llamabob will become famous soon enough. (+50) llamabob will become famous soon enough. (+50) llamabob will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by NextBlGThing
    yea and 90% of the time the good looknig girl with the ugly guy is cheating on the ugly guy....i know this from personal experience since i banged a dudes gf one time while he sat in the house playing videogames, and yes the guy had a large amount of money he was about to inherit...the only reason his girl was even with him, 99% of girls are attracted to looks...yes personality matters but if yo dont look good to them they will blow you off
    Haha half the time shes cheating even if the guy is hot. That's why I get sick of movies portraying guys as dogs and sluts, yet women cheat like mofo's. Guys do their fair share but I know more guys who get cheated on than girls. Saw this show where they said married women are cheating more than ever and it's a big problem yada yada. Don't get hitched unless you mean it
    Kill one man and you are a murderer. Kill a million and you are a conquerer. Kill them all and you are God

If you train hard, you'll not only be hard, you'll be hard to beat.

wonsleinad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wonsleinad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wonsleinad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wonsleinad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wonsleinad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wonsleinad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wonsleinad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wonsleinad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wonsleinad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wonsleinad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wonsleinad has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by llamabob

Yes you are absolutely correct, I think we're talking about different things. If you want to be considered "hot" or "cute" then it's all about looks. Girls will rarely ever tell someone that they think they are hot, so you usually don't get any benefits from it . But in order to "get" (date) woman you have to have a good personality.

Quite frankly you could look like Johnny Depp, but if you have a poo attitiude, you are SOL. You will get the initial attention, but after that it's all downhill.

Usually, however, people who are considered hot will have better confidence (a word I should have included in my previous post), and therefore a better personality than an ugly person without confidence. If ugly people would get some confidence and better attitudes, you would see a lot more hotties walking around with Frankensteins.

Of course there's always the person that is so unbearably ugly that nothing will do them any good.

Go Sox, Illini, and Bears VegasBabyVegas's Avatar
    VegasBabyVegas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VegasBabyVegas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VegasBabyVegas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VegasBabyVegas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VegasBabyVegas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VegasBabyVegas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VegasBabyVegas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VegasBabyVegas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VegasBabyVegas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VegasBabyVegas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VegasBabyVegas has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I'm sick of hearing people say that having a nice body doesn't get you girls.

It does god dammit!

One of my buddies is dumb as **** and a bit of a jackass sometimes. But we work out together and he's in great shape, and he's a decent looking guy naturally. One time, I remember he was seeing this girl (hot as hell), and her friend asked her what she saw in him, and she was like, "well, sure it sucks when you have to listen to him, but just look at him"

confidence is #1, but if you're ugly, you're going to have a harder time.

llamabob is right. When I go up to a girl in the bar, I go up to her cause she's hot and/or I think I can get some. Not because she looks like she has a good personality.

Good looks=good first impression.
    If you've never been lean, you're not bulking. You're just fat.
    --from Iron Addict's

"Milk is for babies. When you grow up you have to drink beer"
    -Arnold

"For me life is continuously being hungry. The meaning of life is not simply to exist, to survive, but to move ahead, to go up, to achieve, to conquer."
    -Arnold

Tone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    If your not good looking ...how will you get a chance to get to know the girl...lets say u r in a club or at a party.... how can i girl look at u and say ... i liek him hes nice ...??? she cant ...they go by appearance but a girl most likely wont date a stud who is a complete ass hole ...yet some girls like those type of guys.....basically ..... guys use looks to get girls and your personality to keep girls......loooks = bait ..... if your ugly and fat and u approach a girl u wont get any PLAY.....

I think vin diesel is kinda chubby muscular at times....especially in his off season "not doing movies"....in pitch black ...chronicles he was about 6ft 190 body fat like 8-11 i would say 10 if i was to be exact ...at 10% u arent ripped but considered "Toned" a guy 190 and above.. in the "toned" category can be seen ass "buff ,swoll" hes not ripped but not chubby muscualar ...vin diesel was chubby muscular in a man apart i think and fast and furious he was edging it...like about to officially enter that chubby muscular zone

theres a difference between chubby and chubby muscular.....so yes 20% body fat is chubby but not muscular....please keep in mind proportion plays a key factor in balancing mass wit definition.....

the thing about chubby muscular is u can see the muscle under neat all da flab depending on angle....time of day and lighting ect..... but if u touch it its soft ...a guy thats ripped will have a hard bodyyy ...people with alot of mass can see definition at mid teens body fat levels .......cuz at some point the muscle pushes thru the fat

Please we are teens .../ young men we set higher standards for being in shape ...right ? we are body builders....in the "real world" body fat 15 % is a good thing ....ive seen hydroxy reviews where men are happy to get "low body fats such as 15% with HYDROXY CUT wo oo " ...and im like i dotn have to werk out to be 15% but to a man in his mid 30s hes happy to be 15%

AustinG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AustinG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AustinG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AustinG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AustinG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AustinG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AustinG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AustinG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AustinG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AustinG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AustinG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by buff6
    the guy in the first pic looks great imo

i dunno tho most girls seem to love six-packs

the dude from the oc (the dude from chino for get his name lol!) he is a chubby muscular type
    that guy has almost no muscle what are you talking about..
    ★ 19 year BB.com crew.. Joined bb.com when I was 13 (srs) ★

IL0EVBOOBYBUILD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Its Be Cause U Look Bunf When Ur Wearing A Shirt Cuz If Ur 150lb Ripped To Shreds In Clothes U Dont Probably Dont Even Look Like You Work Out!!!!!!

Bicep_Man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bicep_Man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bicep_Man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bicep_Man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bicep_Man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bicep_Man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bicep_Man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bicep_Man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bicep_Man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bicep_Man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bicep_Man has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    its nice to see chubby muscular people getting respect because a lot of the time we usually dont.

VENGEANCE_X is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VENGEANCE_X is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VENGEANCE_X is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VENGEANCE_X is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VENGEANCE_X is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VENGEANCE_X is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VENGEANCE_X is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VENGEANCE_X is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VENGEANCE_X is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VENGEANCE_X is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VENGEANCE_X is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I've been bulking for a long time so I am like that. I like it cause I look big in clothes, and all though I may not be as defined as I could be I still think I look good.

chewwy will become famous soon enough. (+50) chewwy will become famous soon enough. (+50) chewwy will become famous soon enough. (+50) chewwy will become famous soon enough. (+50) chewwy will become famous soon enough. (+50) chewwy will become famous soon enough. (+50) chewwy will become famous soon enough. (+50) chewwy will become famous soon enough. (+50) chewwy will become famous soon enough. (+50) chewwy will become famous soon enough. (+50) chewwy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i thought girls hated chubby musclular? i thought they, with their simple minds, just thought chubby muscular = fat?

Tone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by chewwy
    i thought girls hated chubby musclular? i thought they, with their simple minds, just thought chubby muscular = fat?
    lol .....some girls will think your are "buff" and some will see u as chubby ..it kinda depends on wut u wear...u gotta wear clothe that fit u perfect.....and it depends on da girl ...if a girl had a chubby boy friend ...then a chubby muscular guy would look buff ...if a girl had a skinny non ripped boyfriend....chubby muscular would still look buff ..but if shes used to bradd pitt in fight club type guys u will just look chubby...it all depends...

i

....... here are some bulked up celebs looking kinda chubby muscular ....great arms but u can see the flab on there pecs and tummys.......may i remind u that above body fat 12 % on a guy becomes chubby muscular if u are over weight but if u r mid sized/small sized with lets say body fat 14% u just look ummm ... "non chubby ..non.muscular .non..ripped" u just look regular.....also to look great wit chubby muscular u MUST be well propotioned ..slimmer guys dont need ot be well proportioned to look good..... look at vin pecs.....thats no where near all muscle and u can see alil pot belly poking out ...but the lighting and angle is very cool ...same for wesley snipes
    Attached Images
    Last edited by Tone; 01-06-2005 at 02:31 PM.

cbjewelz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cbjewelz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cbjewelz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cbjewelz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by sizemeup
    mass frame? You mean a small frame with lots of mass?
    no large bone structure..very big chest..just thick over it
    Height: 5'9
    Weight: 167 lb
    Arms: 16 in
    Chest: 42 in?
    Waist: 32 in
    Max Bench: 220 lb

Originally Posted by VegasBabyVegas
    I'm sick of hearing people say that having a nice body doesn't get you girls.

It does god dammit!

One of my buddies is dumb as **** and a bit of a jackass sometimes. But we work out together and he's in great shape, and he's a decent looking guy naturally. One time, I remember he was seeing this girl (hot as hell), and her friend asked her what she saw in him, and she was like, "well, sure it sucks when you have to listen to him, but just look at him"

confidence is #1, but if you're ugly, you're going to have a harder time.

llamabob is right. When I go up to a girl in the bar, I go up to her cause she's hot and/or I think I can get some. Not because she looks like she has a good personality.

Good looks=good first impression.
    Let me just say that everytime I said good personality, that = confident + upbeat/outgoing/etc. Just like you said confidence is #1.

Surely your friend has to have some confidence (simply from the fact that he knows he's good looking), and that is why the girl stays with him. I never said a guy had to be smart (but as the relationship progresses, these things will make a difference).

15yOmOnStEr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 15yOmOnStEr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 15yOmOnStEr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 15yOmOnStEr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 15yOmOnStEr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 15yOmOnStEr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 15yOmOnStEr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 15yOmOnStEr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 15yOmOnStEr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 15yOmOnStEr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 15yOmOnStEr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Tone
    some people goals are to be chubby muscualar like people who are naturally FAT or obese who set realistic goals just wanna be body fat 15 as oppose to body fat 23 % ...i have a friend on the fat side but not hopelessly fat who said he justs wants to be "thick" and not have a gut ....would love ot be a skinny ripped mofo but he know he cant do it so chuby muscular is his goal.

the typical chubby muscular guy is 15-20 pounds away from being ripped and wants to be ripped but that **** is hard......some migt add that they are meso/endomorph body ......keep in mind that peoples goals arent always whats attractive .....for example huge 20 inch guns are more attractive to guys than girls...honest.....and skiinny ripped guys just look skiinny when they wear clothe...like brad pitt.......chubby muscualr men look better in clothe ...cuz they "fill out" the clothe more ...
    That's true...I think the best "chubby muscular" are the big thick guys with the wrestler type bodies. Their massive but just a little soft but still look good. I mean for fat people they're first goal should be chubby muscular but eventually shouldn't it be lean and massive? I dunno just my 2 centsss

roland_blanko is on a distinguished road. (+10) roland_blanko is on a distinguished road. (+10) roland_blanko is on a distinguished road. (+10) roland_blanko is on a distinguished road. (+10) roland_blanko is on a distinguished road. (+10) roland_blanko is on a distinguished road. (+10) roland_blanko is on a distinguished road. (+10) roland_blanko is on a distinguished road. (+10) roland_blanko is on a distinguished road. (+10) roland_blanko is on a distinguished road. (+10) roland_blanko is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    gotta be under 16% bf and over 200lbs at around 6' to pull this off. 12-16% bf, 200-230lbs (not just self promoting)
    I am jack's weak lifting

Zamininc is not very helpful. (-500) Zamininc is not very helpful. (-500) Zamininc is not very helpful. (-500) Zamininc is not very helpful. (-500) Zamininc is not very helpful. (-500) Zamininc is not very helpful. (-500) Zamininc is not very helpful. (-500) Zamininc is not very helpful. (-500) Zamininc is not very helpful. (-500) Zamininc is not very helpful. (-500) Zamininc is not very helpful. (-500)
    how the hell is 15% chubby?

southparkbbb is just really nice. (+1000) southparkbbb is just really nice. (+1000) southparkbbb is just really nice. (+1000) southparkbbb is just really nice. (+1000) southparkbbb is just really nice. (+1000) southparkbbb is just really nice. (+1000) southparkbbb is just really nice. (+1000) southparkbbb is just really nice. (+1000) southparkbbb is just really nice. (+1000) southparkbbb is just really nice. (+1000) southparkbbb is just really nice. (+1000)
    kinda my look as well; likeit/10

Slaytonslayer is a complete loser! (-2000) Slaytonslayer is a complete loser! (-2000) Slaytonslayer is a complete loser! (-2000) Slaytonslayer is a complete loser! (-2000) Slaytonslayer is a complete loser! (-2000) Slaytonslayer is a complete loser! (-2000) Slaytonslayer is a complete loser! (-2000) Slaytonslayer is a complete loser! (-2000) Slaytonslayer is a complete loser! (-2000) Slaytonslayer is a complete loser! (-2000) Slaytonslayer is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Originally Posted by roland_blanko View Post
    gotta be under 16% bf and over 200lbs at around 6' to pull this off. 12-16% bf, 200-230lbs (not just self promoting)
    goddam necro bump

sspkelsey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sspkelsey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sspkelsey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sspkelsey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sspkelsey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sspkelsey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sspkelsey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sspkelsey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sspkelsey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sspkelsey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sspkelsey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Tone View Post
    OK some might wonder whats a chubby muscular......u see them in the gym all the time a guy with good build over weight but not too flabby ...u see them in the gym and think ..."CUT!" and u would be right......however they have the hottest chicks .....think about it if aguy can be 6ft lets say 165 ...body fat 7% u can see his muscle so he should be considered mucular but skinny ...so he is a skinny muscular now bulk that guy up to 6ft 205 body 15% for us teens thats a bit chubby but still muscular and at that size u can get away wit wearing a A&F or diesel muscle shirt and still be sexually apealing to ladies cuz u will be showing yer best features with that chubby muscular look ...yer arms ....I know alot of girls that dont like guys that are ripped just tone....and many love these "chubby muscular men" who are over weight wit body fat 14-18 ..... early 90s it was muscle heads ...late 90's its skinny models now its the chubby muscular men....all they need is a celebrity to make it popular..

i dont know y i wrote this ....i guess cuz i was searching the internet and i saw girls mentioning "i like guys that are chubby but muscular" and i thought ....whoa girls like the off season bodybuilder look....

and alse some times i might reach chubby muscular like 15% is the highest....and i can see my 4 pack under great lighting with that bodfat %

right now im like 13..%

btw chubby muscular look is most awesome wit a well porportioned body ..like chest to waist ratio a 10 inch difference ....like chest size 44 ...waist 34 ...
    I like the skinny muscular look better.