Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    belligerent is on a distinguished road. (+10) belligerent is on a distinguished road. (+10) belligerent is on a distinguished road. (+10) belligerent is on a distinguished road. (+10) belligerent is on a distinguished road. (+10) belligerent is on a distinguished road. (+10) belligerent is on a distinguished road. (+10) belligerent is on a distinguished road. (+10) belligerent is on a distinguished road. (+10) belligerent is on a distinguished road. (+10) belligerent is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Deejay_Spike View Post
    Why Do We Judge Them ?

Last night I had a talk with my mom about some cyclists.
    And I say like : "You know, these guys... despite everything,
    they're still great athletes."
    I have no idea how, but we started talking about doping.
    My Mom just can't understand why athletes would juice.
    And she states to have no respect for these people for taking
    the risk of screwing up their lives on the long term.
    I told my mom I actually had quite some respect for them.

Now, let's analyse why so many people tend to judge people
    who take roids, epo etc etc etc.
    Jealousy? Maybe.
    Hate? Could be.

To me, this judging merely comes from a different view on the
    world. See, we, as amateurs, naturals etc. live to do certain
    things, like having a family and living over a 100 years old.
    Basically, we want to live a long and happy life. And the sport
    is just a hobby, an extra, or a way to help you achieve some
    goals in life.

Now, what's going on in our head? We see many juicing athletes,
    and we think, from our point of view "this guy is nuts! He's
    screwing up his health, and it wouldn't surprise ma if he doesn't
    reach 65 years." So what happens? Yup, we judge them, we look
    down on them, sometimes even despise them, by acting like the
    school psychiatrist from South Park :
    "Drugs are bad, mmkay?"

What about the athlete himself? I think it is obvious that for
    the top-level athlete, the only thing that counts in life is
    winning. They are born to win, they live to win, and almost
    nothing else matters. You already noticed this is a radically
    different point of view. These athletes KNOW what they do to
    their bodies. They KNOW that they maybe won't live that old.
    But to them that is not important. What matters is that they have
    that trophy, or that title. and many will do whatever it takes
    to achieve that. Even if that means screwing up your health.
    I know a great athlete who said : "When you're competing in the
    top pro levels, your health comes in last. The only thing on your
    mind is winning."
    So they don't mind taking juice if they may win from doing it.

People say you should live life at 100%...
    That's right... but the way you do that depends on what goals
    you have.

I have a lot of respect for the athletes who knowingly take juice.
    I try not to judge them, because they just don't live life the way
    we do.
    Not judging people is saying that i'm not going to judge a hitman because he has trained long and hard to perfect killing people. Just like taking steroids both are breaking rules/laws, so for that reason they are frowned upon especially when they deny it.

Ryannnn is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ryannnn is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ryannnn is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ryannnn is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ryannnn is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ryannnn is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ryannnn is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ryannnn is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ryannnn is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ryannnn is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ryannnn is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Just a thought.
    But IMO i don't care if i live past 65, no disprespect to the elder generation at all but i wouuld rather live my life to the absolute max now and do everything i wan't before i become old.

For example for those people who have seent he film braveheart, one of the quotes is
    "And dying in your beds many years from now, would you be willing to trade all the days from this day to that for one chance, just one chance."

Which is basically what i mean, i wan't to do everything early on instead of pondering what could've been 60 years on. So if that means taking roids, training for competitions and having the time of my life then so be it.

plebayo is on a distinguished road. (+10) plebayo is on a distinguished road. (+10) plebayo is on a distinguished road. (+10) plebayo is on a distinguished road. (+10) plebayo is on a distinguished road. (+10) plebayo is on a distinguished road. (+10) plebayo is on a distinguished road. (+10) plebayo is on a distinguished road. (+10) plebayo is on a distinguished road. (+10) plebayo is on a distinguished road. (+10) plebayo is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    The issue with the use of steroids [from what i understand] is that it gives someone an advantage in their sport. The idea is for everyone to start out as equals and the person who wins, wins based on ability not by outside stimulus.

It isn't just steroids though that are the problem. Take Tiger Woods for example, he plays golf, a sport which requires good eye sight. He goes and has lasik eye surgery done and his vision is now 20/15 nearly perfect. IMO that's cheating because he now has an advantage over someone else competing who has lesser eyesight.

What about the use of cortico steroids? It's okay for you to get a cortisone injection in your back to help you perform but anabolic steroids aren't allowed? Cortico steroids can be just as damaging to the body with prolonged use.

What about the use of an altitude chamber? You sleep in it overnight and it increases your red blood cells. Taking erythropoietin is considered illegal but does the same thing the altitude chamber does.

I will continue to judge those who "cheat". I think it is a far better accomplishment for someone to say they got their with hard work and dedication rather than with a substance.
    I'm a sheepdog.

fr0gman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fr0gman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fr0gman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fr0gman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fr0gman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fr0gman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fr0gman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fr0gman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fr0gman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fr0gman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fr0gman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    people hate steroids because they fear what they don't know, most people don't even know what they are, they just think it's a magic pill or injection that somehow magically makes you into a great athlete. I think Christian Boeving hit the nail right on the head in bigger, stronger, faster and some proceeding interviews when he said people need to be smarter than to think that they can take a pill and they'll look like him and there's a huge difference between steroid use and steroid abuse, and if you just educate people about steroids then maybe people will be a bit more accepting

Jsantana2424 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jsantana2424 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jsantana2424 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jsantana2424 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jsantana2424 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jsantana2424 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jsantana2424 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jsantana2424 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jsantana2424 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jsantana2424 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jsantana2424 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

yea about that pal

Originally Posted by belligerent View Post
    Not judging people is saying that i'm not going to judge a hitman because he has trained long and hard to perfect killing people. Just like taking steroids both are breaking rules/laws, so for that reason they are frowned upon especially when they deny it.
    The Truth is that WE HAVE NO RIGHT TO JUDGE NO ONE AT ALL. Even if a person shot my mother in the head, i have no right to sit here and call that person bad or judge them, because i dont know what the F*** is in thier hearts. I would probably try to replicate the action even though i shouldn't.

Now as for steroids, if somebody chooses to take them, they are making a decision that they will live with. And if they hurt themselves then it is on them, NOBODY has a right to judge them for what they do. Because trust me pal, just cuz ur not taking roids does not make you perfect or better then them. These people might be better fathers or husbands then you can ever amount to. So dont point fingers bro, cuz honestly 99.99% of the people who are talking ****, are more dirtier and disgusting then the person that they are talking about.

Registered User felicibusbrevis's Avatar
    felicibusbrevis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) felicibusbrevis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) felicibusbrevis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) felicibusbrevis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) felicibusbrevis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) felicibusbrevis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) felicibusbrevis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) felicibusbrevis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) felicibusbrevis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) felicibusbrevis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) felicibusbrevis has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I think you can never know what you can achieve without enhancements unless you push yourself, whether it be in gaining strength, mentally, or in a sport such as boxing. I never had the desire to try any kind of supplement because I wanted the pride of looking in the mirror and saying this is all me, everything here is my hard work, every strength I have.

Never wanted to compete in a body building competition, but I did want to fight. I suppose an accident of genetics could make one man "superior" to another, but when the old fat ex light weight Roberto Duran knocked down the huge prime middleweight champion Iran Barkley, it wasn't because of steroids or because Duran was gifted with genetics beyond that of Barkley, it was because of the heart inside him. And I think any sport that glorifies what humanity is, the pinnacle of what man may become, whether through motion or art, should be a natural expression of what can be, not an artificially fake image.

I am so happy with myself, even at only 130 lbs, because there simply are not many guys out there this size who are as strong as me from the years and years of work I've put in, not all of it in lifting, a lot of it in fighting, sprinting, and I think its worth a struggle to know that you did things the hard way. Wouldn't you always wonder if it was you, or just the super potent chemical inside you, that made you great? So yeah, I think its easy to judge and a sad state of affairs that so many think its necessary, and that to be the best in some sports (if you consider body building a sport in particular) you pretty much HAVE to be unnatural.

Unregistered User StrongRepublican's Avatar
    StrongRepublican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrongRepublican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrongRepublican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrongRepublican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrongRepublican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrongRepublican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrongRepublican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrongRepublican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrongRepublican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrongRepublican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrongRepublican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Bostongeorge617 View Post
    Also, let me just say this:

But many guys are simply putting rims on their jalopy.
    Well put, and I completely agree. The internet and the rise of bodybuilding has made AAS so available over the past few years, everyone is jumping in too quickly. They are wasting money for AAS to pump into a weak body with no base whatsoever.

TrueIce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TrueIce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TrueIce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TrueIce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TrueIce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TrueIce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TrueIce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TrueIce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TrueIce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TrueIce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TrueIce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I don't judge either.. If someone wants to do that then that's entirely their choice.. If they asked my opinion I'd tell them what I thought, but judging them is pointless because it doesn't in anyway affect how you continue to live your life..

Unless your competing against them in something and they are cheating..

Blueyoshun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Blueyoshun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Blueyoshun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Blueyoshun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Blueyoshun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Blueyoshun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm sorry OP, but I'd have to say this is a bad if not dangerous article.

There is not a lot of wisdom in your words. You are saying "You should not judge. But you have judged them favorably already, so you are really saying, taking roids is ok."

"I try not to judge them, because they just don't live life the way
    we do."

I've been to a farm before and I know what BS smells like, and this is BS for sure.

The reason why taking roids is seen in such a bad light is because in general it is, simple put, a stupid thing to do.

You're trying to be sympathetic to theirs motives, but you haven't really understood the real reasons why people do them.

They are:

#1 People take it so they don't have to work as hard as others to look decent.
    #2 People take it so they can have an edge over other competitors.

The number of people who go to the doctor and try to use roids in the most intelligent and least damaging way is so small that you'd have to be pretty oblivious to not think that there was cause for concern.

I am very worried about someone who doesn't judge the way roids are used by the general public as something dangerous and deserving of judgment.

You sympathize with roid users. Great for you. But remember there are young kids and uninformed people reading these forums and your incentive for the use of roids might just be helping screw their lives up.

On the other hand, if people do decide to use roids, the should get all they information they can and make an informed decision and not trust the ideas and opinions of anyone else, because, after all, they will have to live with the consequences of their acts, whether they're good or bad.

Braap105 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Braap105 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Braap105 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Braap105 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Braap105 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Braap105 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Braap105 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Braap105 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Braap105 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Braap105 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Braap105 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Blueyoshun View Post

You're trying to be sympathetic to theirs motives, but you haven't really understood the real reasons why people do them.

They are:

#1 People take it so they don't have to work as hard as others to look decent.
    #2 People take it so they can have an edge over other competitors.
    I get the second point, but do you really thing that just becuase some people take steriods they dont try as hard? as to my belief it allows them to train even more intesnly then before..... so i dont see how u say they try less....

Blueyoshun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Blueyoshun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Blueyoshun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Blueyoshun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Blueyoshun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Blueyoshun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Braap105 View Post
    I get the second point, but do you really thing that just becuase some people take steriods they dont try as hard? as to my belief it allows them to train even more intesnly then before..... so i dont see how u say they try less....
    Well, you see, I am talking about most people I know who do that. Of course there can be those who do work harder when doing it, but it's certainly not the majority.

Also, they might train with intensity, but the fact still remains that usually the decision to do it is based on the fact that you can have in 3 months the results you'd have to train a year or 2 to achieve. That was my point.

On the other hand, I have known people whose testosterone levels were a lot lower than they should be. They found that out by going to the doctor, and the doctor prescribed a very specific amount that they should take and he followed it with the proper tests, etc. This is a case where I see no problems. But how often are people this careful. To the best of my knowledge, not often at all. That's why I wrote what I wrote.

Sourapple has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sourapple has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sourapple has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sourapple has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sourapple has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sourapple has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sourapple has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sourapple has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sourapple has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sourapple has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sourapple has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    watch bigger, stronger, faster. good documentary that will change your outlook on alot of things.

i see nothing wrong with gear as long as you understand why your doing it.

Originally Posted by Sourapple View Post
    watch bigger, stronger, faster. good documentary that will change your outlook on alot of things.

i see nothing wrong with gear as long as you understand why your doing it.
    Thanks for the recommendation. I will watch it.

Joemassey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Joemassey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Joemassey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Joemassey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Joemassey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Joemassey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Joemassey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Joemassey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Joemassey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Joemassey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Joemassey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    about the article at the start, yes i would judge the cyclists, but not because of jealous or any other stupid reason but because they are gaining an unfair advantage against their opponents who do abide by the sports rules, if your taking roids where they are not against the sports rules then knock yourself out, but not when they give you an unfair advantage like in a sport like cycling.

Mac1983 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    IMO I used to judge steriod users and put them in a really bad light but as the years go on and with training as hard as I do i think its alittle crazy to say that users dont train hard. Again IMO after doing as much reading as I can on the subject and still there is more to go just because people "juice" doesnt mean they can train any less they can and probably do twice as much as the rest because they will get the results from "overtraining" while on cycle.
    Bodybuilders get put into a bad light because its plain to see the pros will all deny it because well its ilegal for starters but other sports its not so easy to spot.
    Lets take sprinters now you cant see it just by looking at them but how many do you think can naturally run under 10secs day in day out (not saying everyone does it btw).

My main issue is really the lack of knowledge that young guys/girls have and start doing it without putting in a good 5-10years before making a well imformed choice to go on a cycle and also guys that compete in natural comps but juice.

DennenElose has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

похудеть навс

herdpidece6353 nm ru/saturn-v-vesah html]сатурн в весах, сталь листовая вес, конструктор диет, вес ноутбука
    lesswiltizi1236 nm ru/ves-pervogo html]вес первого, ананасовая диета, lpg, причины похудания
    ininesna5869 nm ru/pohudenie-lyashek html]похудение ляшек, диет питание меню, липоевая кислота для похудения, похудеть за 15 минут
    mencosltebti1188 nm ru/dieta-inni-volovichevoy-skachat-besplatno html]диета инны воловичевой скачать бесплатно, как похудеть за 14 дней, атомный вес, вес ооо
    taugetfare1716 nm ru/formula-vesa-fizika html]формула веса физика, диета 2 кг за неделю, протасовская диета, диета для талии и живота
    taispeedemov7417 nm ru/foto-pohudevshih-zhenshin html]фото похудевших женщин, весы обезьяна, где можно похудеть, мышечная диета
    isabagin9543 nm ru/ves-rezini html]вес резины, рациональная диета, гомеопатические для похудения, солитер похудение
    galbsimedi2927 nm ru/vodnaya-dieta-dlya-pohudeniya html]водная диета для похудения, диета 20 20, вес анфисы чеховой, виктория боня рост вес
    compselfnounlo1576 nm ru/kim-protasov-dieta-retsepti html]ким протасов диета рецепты, вес нетто, набираю вес во время беременности, комплексное похудение
    queekingmuver2398 nm ru/vesi-goroskop-lyubvi html]весы гороскоп любви, джессика альба рост вес, похудеть срочно на 10 кг, диета вайкуле
    mintdupfaumort3942 nm ru/audio-stimulyator-dlya-pohudeniya html]аудио стимулятор для похудения, капсулы для похудения форум, похудеть на 17 кг, бесплатный калькулятор идеального веса
    erspilisin1302 nm ru/ves-marii-kozhevnikovoy html]вес марии кожевниковой, бессолевая диета для похудения, весы спортивные, гороскоп весы год крысы
    ymunedroi1347 nm ru/vibromassazhniy-poyas-dlya-pohudeniya html]вибромассажный пояс для похудения, водолей женщина мужчина весы, анастасия волочкова рост и вес, аутотренинг для похудения
    unskululte1277 nm ru/hudeem-pravilno-zhurnal html]худеем правильно журнал, лучшая диета для похудения, ева мендес рост и вес, веса торговые
    ymunedroi1347 nm ru/fitnes-dlya-pohudeniya-doma html]фитнес для похудения дома, рост вес, чугунная ванная вес, мыло для похудения
    erspilisin1302 nm ru/zvezdnie-dieti html]звездные диеты, тибетская диета, клипса для похудения, диета при мочекаменной
    dowtiorousar9225 nm ru/napitok-pomogayushiy-pohudet html]напиток помогающий похудеть, блюда кремлевской диеты, сибирское здоровье похудеть, общий вес
    quecusunre1393 nm ru/kalendar-vesa html]календарь веса, придерживаться диеты, гастрит с пониженной кислотностью диета, вред диет
    reaculileg1792 nm ru/skolko-kaloriy-potreblyat-chtobi-pohudet html]сколько калорий потреблять чтобы похудеть, картинки чтобы похудеть, задачи на вес, что нужно весам
    mintdupfaumort3942 nm ru/grechnevaya-dieta-effekt html]гречневая диета эффект, тест на похудение, почему похудела татьяна тарасова, похудеть истории успеха
    taugetfare1716 nm ru/dieta-pri-serdechnih-zabolevaniyah html]диета при сердечных заболеваниях, самый лучший способ похудеть быстро, упражнения для похудения талии, бесплатные способы похудения
    onsioducon1982 nm ru/nadya-meyher-pohudela html]надя мейхер похудела, весы cas, медицина похудение, диета 800
    lesswiltizi1236 nm ru/hula-hup-dlya-pohudeniya html]хула хуп для похудения, весы механические напольные, избыточный вес, весы на неделю
    wilirota1501 nm ru/anna-pletneva-rost-ves html]анна плетнева рост вес, пермь похудеть, совместимость женщина весы мужчина весы, для похудения вулкан
    unskululte1277 nm ru/pohudet-s-pomoshyu-semyan-lna html]похудеть с помощью семян льна, протасовка диета, весы digi, вес по узи
    taispeedemov7417 nm ru/kak-za-dva-dnya-pohudet html]как за два дня похудеть, фиточай для похудения, кухонные весы купить, хочу похудеть на 7 кг
    voytivermeo4297 nm ru/chay-tyanshi-dlya-pohudeniya html]чай тяньши для похудения, вагон весы, рекомендуемые диеты, диета картинки
    adralemne1588 nm ru/dieta-cheredovaniya html]диета чередования, весы сентябрь, петрушка для похудания, удельный вес в экономике
    voistubheadwi1818 nm ru/raschet-vesa-po-vozrastu html]расчет веса по возрасту, похудей со мной, совместимость знаков зодиака, эвалар для похудения отзывы
    ymunedroi1347 nm ru/kalendar-pohudel-na-dekabrskoy-diete html]календарь похудел на декабрьской диете, что пить чтобы похудеть, сладкая диета, эффективные таблетки для похудения отзывы
    wilirota1501 nm ru/ves-kosmonavta html]вес космонавта, диета молокочай, точки на теле для похудения, диета при заболевании желчевыводящих путей
    inacsaefrac1486 nm ru/produkti-chtobi-pohudet html]продукты чтобы похудеть, диета королева, можно ли похудеть в бассейне, маленький вес
    dowtiorousar9225 nm ru/yablochnaya-dieta-otzivi html]яблочная диета отзывы, похудеть эллипсоид, японская диета отзывы врачей, похудеть с помощью эллиптического тренажера
    galbsimedi2927 nm ru/muzhchina-vesi-zhenshina-skorpion html]мужчина весы женщина скорпион, истории похудевших людей, настрои сытина на похудение, медицина как похудеть
    queekingmuver2398 nm ru/bananovaya-dieta-otzivi html]банановая диета отзывы, скачать видео гимнастика для похудения, грановская надежда похудела, глюкофаж для похудения
    herdpidece6353 nm ru/semenov-pohudenie html]семенов похудение, как похудеть после гормональных таблеток, грейпфрут для похудения, джоли сильно похудела
    inacsaefrac1486 nm ru/kak-uvelichit-ves html]как увеличить вес, живой вес, кухонные весы отзывы, зимняя диета для похудения
    queekingmuver2398 nm ru/tsentr-snizheniya-vesa html]центр снижения веса, весы метра, яблочная диета, бодифлекс для похудения
    carpelivis3859 nm ru/dieta-na-7-nedel html]диета на 7 недель, петрушка для похудения, как похудеть в бедрах, способ сбросить вес
    erspilisin1302 nm ru/dieta-anoreksichek html]диета анорексичек, гинзбург похудение, сальма хайек вес, как похудеть в руках
    atcilale5162 nm ru/horoshie-vesi html]хорошие весы, вес костей, диета брежневой, похудеть зеленый чай с молоком
    voistubheadwi1818 nm ru/tolstie-nogi-kak-pohudet html]толстые ноги как похудеть, диета 3 3 3 отзывы, игла в ухо для похудения, вес тигра
    herdpidece6353 nm ru/ves-haydi-klum html]вес хайди клум, легкий вес, кетрин зета джонс похудела, вес груди
    isabagin9543 nm ru/map html]как похудеть на беговой дорожке, диета 60 отзывы, как правильно плавать чтобы похудеть, занятия для похудания
    spittickoce4133 nm ru/lineyka html]линейка, правильный завтрак для похудения, типы весов, как похудеть во время лактации

диета

что пить чтоб&

queekingmuver2398 nm ru/dieta-margariti-korolevoy-besplatno html]диета маргариты королевой бесплатно, китайская диета 13 дней, пугачева похудела на 10 кг, вес погонного метра
    carpelivis3859 nm ru/dieta-na-2-nedeli html]диета на 2 недели, серьга для похудения цена, как не сорваться с диеты, диета гинзбурга
    adralemne1588 nm ru/kak-mozhno-pohudet-podrostku html]как можно похудеть подростку, мужчины соотношение роста и веса, девочки как быстро похудеть, как похудеть за 6 месяцев
    queekingmuver2398 nm ru/vesi-bezmen html]весы безмен, блейк лайвли вес, удельный вес продукции, хочу чтобы похудело лицо
    wilirota1501 nm ru/kurenie-pomogaet-pohudet html]курение помогает похудеть, какую траву пить чтобы похудеть, шейпинг для похудения, имбирь для похудения результаты
    inacsaefrac1486 nm ru/yuliya-parshuta-ves html]юлия паршута вес, ветеринарная диета, японские города, упражнения для похудения дома
    taugetfare1716 nm ru/dieta-posle-operatsii-appenditsita html]диета после операции аппендицита, вегетарианская диета, похудание гипноз, похудеть белки
    ininesna5869 nm ru/ves-kozi html]вес козы, резкое похудение, кефир помогает похудеть, книга как похудеть аллен карр
    tiosocicer9220 nm ru/domashnie-uprazhneniya-dlya-pohudeniya html]домашние упражнения для похудения, эффективная диета для похудения бесплатно, анна михалкова похудела фото, совместимость знаков весы
    galbsimedi2927 nm ru/dieta-eleni-malishevoy html]диета елены малышевой, самая лучшая диета для похудения, кремлевская диета таблица баллов скачать, диета клизма
    ininesna5869 nm ru/borodina-rost-ves html]бородина рост вес, названия таблетки для похудения, можно ли быстро похудеть, похудение для талии
    unretsetos48 nm ru/hochu-pohudet-za-mesyats html]хочу похудеть за месяц, шоколадное обертывание, сибирское здоровье похудение, вес души
    carpelivis3859 nm ru/pohudet-vo-vremya-grudnogo-vskarmlivaniya html]похудеть во время грудного вскармливания, эффективные диеты для похудения отзывы, хочешь похудеть меньше жри, вес авто
    isabagin9543 nm ru/dlya-pohudeniya-slim-kod html]для похудения слим код, метод похудения гаврилова, вес белка, трехдневная диета
    ymunedroi1347 nm ru/ves-40-kg html]вес 40 кг, похудение в минске, диета для диабетиков, сколько надо есть чтобы похудеть
    lesswiltizi1236 nm ru/pohudenie-dlya-lenivih html]похудение для ленивых, шорты для похудения отзывы, похудеть в объемах, надо быстро похудеть
    spittickoce4133 nm ru/anna-semenovich-rost-ves html]анна семенович рост вес, сталь листовая вес, конструктор диет, вес ноутбука
    spittickoce4133 nm ru/ot-seksa-mozhno-pohudet html]от секса можно похудеть, ананасовая диета, lpg, причины похудания
    tiosocicer9220 nm ru/psihologiya-pohudeniya-issledovaniya html]психология похудения исследования, диет питание меню, липоевая кислота для похудения, похудеть за 15 минут
    inacsaefrac1486 nm ru/vesi-data html]весы дата, как похудеть за 14 дней, атомный вес, вес ооо
    erspilisin1302 nm ru/dieta-pri-ostrom-pankreatite html]диета при остром панкреатите, диета 2 кг за неделю, протасовская диета, диета для талии и живота
    reaculileg1792 nm ru/legkiy-sposob-bistro-pohudet html]легкий способ быстро похудеть, весы обезьяна, где можно похудеть, мышечная диета
    inacsaefrac1486 nm ru/sostavit-dietu-bez-sms html]составить диету без смс, рациональная диета, гомеопатические для похудения, солитер похудение
    tiosocicer9220 nm ru/vesi-kaban html]весы кабан, диета 20 20, вес анфисы чеховой, виктория боня рост вес
    tersrakisu8101 nm ru/kakie-vibrat-vesi html]какие выбрать весы, вес нетто, набираю вес во время беременности, комплексное похудение
    seasipurcu9246 nm ru/obruch-dlya-pohudeniya-hula-hup html]обруч для похудения хула хуп, джессика альба рост вес, похудеть срочно на 10 кг, диета вайкуле
    lirojekho2420 nm ru/pohudet-za-nedelyu-na-grechke html]похудеть за неделю на гречке, капсулы для похудения форум, похудеть на 17 кг, бесплатный калькулятор идеального веса
    compselfnounlo1576 nm ru/mera-vesa-funt html]мера веса фунт, бессолевая диета для похудения, весы спортивные, гороскоп весы год крысы
    taugetfare1716 nm ru/sostavit-dietu html]составить диету, водолей женщина мужчина весы, анастасия волочкова рост и вес, аутотренинг для похудения
    wilirota1501 nm ru/dieti-sposobi-pohudet-bistro html]диеты способы похудеть быстро, лучшая диета для похудения, ева мендес рост и вес, веса торговые
    ininesna5869 nm ru/senna-pohudet html]сенна похудеть, рост вес, чугунная ванная вес, мыло для похудения
    plasoscenback8786 nm ru/nastroy-na-pohudenie-skachat html]настрой на похудение скачать, тибетская диета, клипса для похудения, диета при мочекаменной
    taispeedemov7417 nm ru/realeks-preparat-dlya-pohudeniya html]реалекс препарат для похудения, блюда кремлевской диеты, сибирское здоровье похудеть, общий вес
    lesswiltizi1236 nm ru/udelniy-ves-dohodov html]удельный вес доходов, придерживаться диеты, гастрит с пониженной кислотностью диета, вред диет
    unretsetos48 nm ru/meditsina-dieti html]медицина диеты, картинки чтобы похудеть, задачи на вес, что нужно весам
    erspilisin1302 nm ru/lida-kapsuli-dlya-pohudaniya html]лида капсулы для похудания, тест на похудение, почему похудела татьяна тарасова, похудеть истории успеха
    dowtiorousar9225 nm ru/dieta-doktora-atkinsa html]диета доктора аткинса, самый лучший способ похудеть быстро, упражнения для похудения талии, бесплатные способы похудения
    plasoscenback8786 nm ru/kak-pravilno-pohudet-za-mesyats html]как правильно похудеть за месяц, весы cas, медицина похудение, диета 800
    noujudiptu480 nm ru/vesi-perevod html]весы перевод, весы механические напольные, избыточный вес, весы на неделю
    ymunedroi1347 nm ru/pohudet-posle-60 html]похудеть после 60, пермь похудеть, совместимость женщина весы мужчина весы, для похудения вулкан
    lirojekho2420 nm ru/kofein-dlya-pohudeniya html]кофеин для похудения, протасовка диета, весы digi, вес по узи
    reaculileg1792 nm ru/dieta-korolevoy-forum html]диета королевой форум, фиточай для похудения, кухонные весы купить, хочу похудеть на 7 кг
    galbsimedi2927 nm ru/ves-tela-na-ekvatore html]вес тела на экваторе, вагон весы, рекомендуемые диеты, диета картинки
    erspilisin1302 nm ru/pohudet-na-5-7-kg html]похудеть на 5 7 кг, весы сентябрь, петрушка для похудания, удельный вес в экономике
    wilirota1501 nm ru/tabletki-dlya-pohudeniya-dali html]таблетки для похудения дали, похудей со мной, совместимость знаков зодиака, эвалар для похудения отзывы

диета

лучшая диета &

adralemne1588 nm ru/litso-silno-pohudelo html]лицо сильно похудело, глюкофаж для похудения, как похудеть после гормональных таблеток, грейпфрут для похудения
    herdpidece6353 nm ru/ribiy-zhir-dlya-pohudeniya html]рыбий жир для похудения, джоли сильно похудела, живой вес, кухонные весы отзывы
    plasoscenback8786 nm ru/nespetsificheskiy-yazvenniy-kolit-dieta html]неспецифический язвенный колит диета, зимняя диета для похудения, весы метра, яблочная диета
    neticure1896 nm ru/perm-pohudet html]пермь похудеть, бодифлекс для похудения, петрушка для похудения, как похудеть в бедрах
    tiosocicer9220 nm ru/chayniy-grib-dlya-pohudeniya html]чайный гриб для похудения, способ сбросить вес, гинзбург похудение, сальма хайек вес
    atcilale5162 nm ru/enerdzhi-diet-vred html]энерджи диет вред, как похудеть в руках, вес костей, диета брежневой
    erspilisin1302 nm ru/kak-pohudet-za-1-nedelyu html]как похудеть за 1 неделю, похудеть зеленый чай с молоком, диета 3 3 3 отзывы, игла в ухо для похудения
    mencosltebti1188 nm ru/ubrat-zhivot html]убрать живот, вес тигра, легкий вес, кетрин зета джонс похудела
    tersrakisu8101 nm ru/ves-anastasii-volochkovoy html]вес анастасии волочковой, вес груди, диета 60 отзывы, как правильно плавать чтобы похудеть
    tiosocicer9220 nm ru/soevaya-dieta html]соевая диета, занятия для похудания, правильный завтрак для похудения, типы весов
    inacsaefrac1486 nm ru/emelyanenko-ves html]емельяненко вес, как похудеть во время лактации, похудеть навсегда скачать бесплатно, современные методики похудения
    mencosltebti1188 nm ru/pohudet-v-bedrah-za-nedelyu html]похудеть в бедрах за неделю, лев и весы совместимость, какой чай лучше для похудения, диета для кормящих мам похудеть
    carpelivis3859 nm ru]фрукты способствующие похудению, похудеть исключив два продукта, вес при росте 170, диета рис курица овощи
    lirojekho2420 nm ru/lozhka-vesi html]ложка весы, похудеть народными, пятидневная диета, соответствие веса и роста
    onsioducon1982 nm ru/pohudenie-doma html]похудение дома, каталог весов, похудение попы, жанна фриске рост вес
    compselfnounlo1576 nm ru/dieta-dlya-serdtsa html]диета для сердца, диета на дом, как заставить парня похудеть, фитобочка похудение
    inacsaefrac1486 nm ru/map html]срочно похудеть на 15 кг, китайская диета 13 дней, пугачева похудела на 10 кг, вес погонного метра
    atcilale5162 nm ru/peredachi-o-pohudenii html]передачи о похудении, серьга для похудения цена, как не сорваться с диеты, диета гинзбурга
    unskululte1277 nm ru/kak-mozhno-nabrat-ves html]как можно набрать вес, мужчины соотношение роста и веса, девочки как быстро похудеть, как похудеть за 6 месяцев
    onsioducon1982 nm ru/kelli-osborn-pohudela-foto html]келли осборн похудела фото, блейк лайвли вес, удельный вес продукции, хочу чтобы похудело лицо
    wilirota1501 nm ru/makaronnaya-dieta html]макаронная диета, какую траву пить чтобы похудеть, шейпинг для похудения, имбирь для похудения результаты
    dowtiorousar9225 nm ru/kak-pohudet-devochke-9-let html]как похудеть девочке 9 лет, ветеринарная диета, японские города, упражнения для похудения дома
    compselfnounlo1576 nm ru/artemis-dlya-pohudeniya html]артемис для похудения, вегетарианская диета, похудание гипноз, похудеть белки
    onsioducon1982 nm ru/tatyana-sergeeva-detektiv-na-diete html]татьяна сергеева детектив на диете, резкое похудение, кефир помогает похудеть, книга как похудеть аллен карр
    ininesna5869 nm ru/kak-sdelat-chtobi-pohudelo-litso html]как сделать чтобы похудело лицо, эффективная диета для похудения бесплатно, анна михалкова похудела фото, совместимость знаков весы
    reaculileg1792 nm ru/lukovaya-dieta html]луковая диета, самая лучшая диета для похудения, кремлевская диета таблица баллов скачать, диета клизма
    seasipurcu9246 nm ru/kak-legko-pohudet html]как легко похудеть, названия таблетки для похудения, можно ли быстро похудеть, похудение для талии
    voistubheadwi1818 nm ru/dieta-maneken****s html]диета манекенщиц, шоколадное обертывание, сибирское здоровье похудение, вес души
    unretsetos48 nm ru/idealniy-ves-zhenshini html]идеальный вес женщины, эффективные диеты для похудения отзывы, хочешь похудеть меньше жри, вес авто
    atcilale5162 nm ru/dieta-dlya-pohudeniya-bokov html]диета для похудения боков, метод похудения гаврилова, вес белка, трехдневная диета
    taugetfare1716 nm ru/moloko-dlya-pohudeniya html]молоко для похудения, похудение в минске, диета для диабетиков, сколько надо есть чтобы похудеть
    compselfnounlo1576 nm ru/dieta-pri-povishennom-holesterine html]диета при повышенном холестерине, шорты для похудения отзывы, похудеть в объемах, надо быстро похудеть
    onsioducon1982 nm ru/kislota-dlya-pohudeniya html]кислота для похудения, сталь листовая вес, конструктор диет, вес ноутбука
    taugetfare1716 nm ru/tarasova-tatyana-anatolevna-pohudela html]тарасова татьяна анатольевна похудела, ананасовая диета, lpg, причины похудания
    quecusunre1393 nm ru/zhestkaya-dieta-dlya-bistrogo-pohudeniya html]жесткая диета для быстрого похудения, диет питание меню, липоевая кислота для похудения, похудеть за 15 минут
    quecusunre1393 nm ru/tomatnaya-dieta html]томатная диета, как похудеть за 14 дней, атомный вес, вес ооо
    spittickoce4133 nm ru/darya-vesi html]дарья весы, диета 2 кг за неделю, протасовская диета, диета для талии и живота
    mencosltebti1188 nm ru/mozhno-li-pohudet-kormya-grudyu html]можно ли похудеть кормя грудью, весы обезьяна, где можно похудеть, мышечная диета
    unretsetos48 nm ru/skolko-hodit-chtobi-pohudet html]сколько ходить чтобы похудеть, рациональная диета, гомеопатические для похудения, солитер похудение
    unskululte1277 nm ru/chto-nado-pit-chtobi-pohudet html]что надо пить чтобы похудеть, диета 20 20, вес анфисы чеховой, виктория боня рост вес
    plasoscenback8786 nm ru/dieta-d html]диета д, вес нетто, набираю вес во время беременности, комплексное похудение
    adralemne1588 nm ru/bormental-ves html]борменталь вес, джессика альба рост вес, похудеть срочно на 10 кг, диета вайкуле
    voistubheadwi1818 nm ru/dieta-pera-dyukana html]диета пьера дюкана, капсулы для похудения форум, похудеть на 17 кг, бесплатный калькулятор идеального веса
    wilirota1501 nm ru/chto-delat-chtobi-pohudeli-sheki html]что делать чтобы похудели щеки, бессолевая диета для похудения, весы спортивные, гороскоп весы год крысы
    carpelivis3859 nm ru/orakul-vesi html]оракул весы, водолей женщина мужчина весы, анастасия волочкова рост и вес, аутотренинг для похудения

диета

sneakerfresh9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by PolVandam View Post
    yes .. keep morale up =)
    agreed

redflare has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by jonathanhelm55 View Post
    I couldn't agree with you more, nothing is more frustrating than talking to someone about steroids who watched something on 60 minutes and now they think they are a friggin' biochemist. Even the doctor that I work for who's undergraduate is in biochemistry doesn't know anything about steroids.
    Im happy to see this subject talked about, and people with open minds not going to the "HE SAID SHE SAID" extremes. Im glad to see comments like jonathan's and gene's trying to help the people with one sided opinions. People really are too concernded with what others do. But I no expert on this subject either so thats all I can comment on it.

Next time you see a huge / ungodly strong guy/gal just remember my saying.
    If you have the means, then by all means!
    Last edited by redflare; 04-03-2011 at 01:31 PM. Reason: bad grammar

SurvivalX is not very well liked. (-100) SurvivalX is not very well liked. (-100) SurvivalX is not very well liked. (-100) SurvivalX is not very well liked. (-100) SurvivalX is not very well liked. (-100) SurvivalX is not very well liked. (-100) SurvivalX is not very well liked. (-100) SurvivalX is not very well liked. (-100) SurvivalX is not very well liked. (-100) SurvivalX is not very well liked. (-100) SurvivalX is not very well liked. (-100)
    I honestly don't mind if individuals use steroids. It is primarily their choice and as others have pointed out in previous posts, the side effects are extremely exaggerated to those who know only minimal information on the subject.

With any sport/hobby/walk in life (and body building isn't exclusive) you are going to have extremists. You see it every day; Some people are only somewhat into their religion while others live their lives by it.

And there is hate and jealousy involved because no matter what you do as a natural body builder you are going to work harder and longer to achieve less and so it is, in those minds, 'cheating'. But cheating is just a point of view.

G2TheUdda will become famous soon enough. (+50) G2TheUdda will become famous soon enough. (+50) G2TheUdda will become famous soon enough. (+50) G2TheUdda will become famous soon enough. (+50) G2TheUdda will become famous soon enough. (+50) G2TheUdda will become famous soon enough. (+50) G2TheUdda will become famous soon enough. (+50) G2TheUdda will become famous soon enough. (+50) G2TheUdda will become famous soon enough. (+50) G2TheUdda will become famous soon enough. (+50) G2TheUdda will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I don't use cell tech but I have been thinking about doing it.

The average person wouldn't understand why I would do it because we have completely different mentalities. Like OP said all we want to do is win, be at the top and doing anything to get there. Sacrifices have to be made. I have very high expectations of myself and I do not plan on being mediocre and average like all the billions of people that are here and that have been here already. I won't be satisfied with being average or normal. A lot of people are satisfied with nothing and I refuse to be one of those people.

BB is a unique sport and one of the hardest sports out there. BB is completely individual, if you succeed its because of you and only you, if you fail its because of you and only you. It is a way of pursuing self-worth and personal validation, of finding satisfaction in your ability to set goals for yourself and working to reach them.

The people saying that bodybuilders use cell tech because its a shortcut and can get you bigger, faster are uninformed. Bodybuilders get on cell tech to become the best at bodybuilding. To think that they work less is stupid. Bodybuilders have the strictest lives. They have to diet 24/7, go to the gym everyday, and most of all have the patience and determination to keep doing what they do. "Patience?!" some of you say. Yess patience, cell tech gives you amazing gains when you initially take it, after taking it for years its not the same. The body will work normally and muscle gains aren't going to come as easy as when you first did it. For example, you might gain 30 lbs of muscle when you first take it but then as you go on you gain less and less. They definitely deserve respect for sacrificing their health to be the best they can be at what they love doing most and not settling in to the "normal" way of life.

Bodybuilding isn't a sport of only how much muscle you have, it judges aesthicism, porportionality. Bodybuilders are like a sculptors in which they have to look in a mirror and see what is lacking, what area needs more muscle, etc.. Which comes from hard work and determination adding muscle isn't an easy task for anyone even cyclist.

This is the reason why I would do it, and am planning on doing it in my future.

Then again bodybuilding is a cult and only the people that do it really know why they do it.
    Last edited by G2TheUdda; 04-03-2011 at 06:42 PM.
    Be proud but never satisfied.

Whether you think you can or think you can't, you're right.

Defeat and weakness aren't in my vocabulary. I don't know what those words mean. All I know is victory.

Registered User felicibusbrevis's Avatar
    felicibusbrevis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) felicibusbrevis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) felicibusbrevis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) felicibusbrevis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) felicibusbrevis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) felicibusbrevis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) felicibusbrevis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) felicibusbrevis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) felicibusbrevis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) felicibusbrevis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) felicibusbrevis has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by G2TheUdda View Post
    Bodybuilding isn't a sport of only how much muscle you have, it judges aesthicism, porportionality. Bodybuilders are like a sculptors in which they have to look in a mirror and see what is lacking, what area needs more muscle, etc.. Which comes from hard work and determination adding muscle isn't an easy task for anyone even cyclist.

This is the reason why I would do it, and am planning on doing it in my future.

Then again bodybuilding is a cult and only the people that do it really know why they do it.
    But the standards of bodybuilding are false social constructs, with criteria set by someone external to the self. If you are a sculptor with a true aesthetic idea, its YOUR idea of perfection that should matter. I look in the mirror, weighing in the mid 130 lb range, and I think at times, I am happy, this is what I want to be, no one has told me what beauty is, I see it in myself, and I used nothing but myself to get there.

In competitive sports, you have to abide by the rules or risk disqualification. Bodybuilding is unfortunately so size driven that its criteria have become UNHEALTHY. That vast amount of muscle requires huge reserves of oxygen, those super low bodyfats coupled with EXTREME excess muscle that the body would tear down before the fat if given a choice is working against so many natural principals.

When you compete in a sport that is subjective, you take away the artistic liberty, because its whatever that judging panel says is lacking in your body that holds sway over how you develop. This is why I don't care for it as a sport. In boxing, in MMA, in football, there is usually a clear cut case that can be made for someone "winning" even though occasionally styles may make judging difficult and a little bit of subjectivity comes in, that is the exception rather than the rule. Beauty contests, bodybuilding contests, are entirely subjective, and I honestly refuse to believe that, say, Ronnie Coleman, is more perfect than someone like Marvin Hagler, who has muscle, control, style, economy of motion, mastery of a sport. He's just a hell of a lot smaller.

I feel like steroids are an inescapable part of bodybuilding, but that you must realize you aren't pandering to your aesthetic values, but the false, transitory, fickle ones of a judging body.

genius1265 is just really nice. (+1000) genius1265 is just really nice. (+1000) genius1265 is just really nice. (+1000) genius1265 is just really nice. (+1000) genius1265 is just really nice. (+1000) genius1265 is just really nice. (+1000) genius1265 is just really nice. (+1000) genius1265 is just really nice. (+1000) genius1265 is just really nice. (+1000) genius1265 is just really nice. (+1000) genius1265 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Bostongeorge617 View Post
    My simple opinion is that juicing to maximize your potential for a competitive sport is fine as long as everyone you are competitng against has the same edge.
    This is the kind of crap that bugs me, roids can level the playing field. If say a cyclist as the OP stated in the begining was to use performance enhancing drugs that brought him up to the elite class and say he wins a big race, did he deserve to win? Should he win just because others did not want to take a unnecessary health risk? If Joe schmo can beat Lance Armstrong (lets not get into his alleged doping) well Joe schmo aint shiz once Lance starts using too. Its cheating and it ruins the integrity. Not everyone was meant to be a champion, accept it. Bodybuilding is the only sport that it is accepted, but it is also the name of the game. Natural shows are not fair because no one can guarantee that no one else is using.

ramacc will become famous soon enough. (+50) ramacc will become famous soon enough. (+50) ramacc will become famous soon enough. (+50) ramacc will become famous soon enough. (+50) ramacc will become famous soon enough. (+50) ramacc will become famous soon enough. (+50) ramacc will become famous soon enough. (+50) ramacc will become famous soon enough. (+50) ramacc will become famous soon enough. (+50) ramacc will become famous soon enough. (+50) ramacc will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Ryannnn View Post
    Just a thought.
    But IMO i don't care if i live past 65, no disprespect to the elder generation at all but i wouuld rather live my life to the absolute max now and do everything i wan't before i become old.

For example for those people who have seent he film braveheart, one of the quotes is
    "And dying in your beds many years from now, would you be willing to trade all the days from this day to that for one chance, just one chance."

Which is basically what i mean, i wan't to do everything early on instead of pondering what could've been 60 years on. So if that means taking roids, training for competitions and having the time of my life then so be it.
    Oh dear. Deary, deary me.....look at this kid's age and then, when that's sunk in re-read the twoddle he wrote and tell me it's all ok.
    ah well, at least if he doesn't care about being over 65 that'll be one less for our creaking social services to deal with. (and I'll bet my worldly possesions that, if he's still about, he'll be thinking a teeny bit differently when he's pushing forty!)

★Reaching For The Stars★ tominho7's Avatar
    tominho7 is just really nice. (+1000) tominho7 is just really nice. (+1000) tominho7 is just really nice. (+1000) tominho7 is just really nice. (+1000) tominho7 is just really nice. (+1000) tominho7 is just really nice. (+1000) tominho7 is just really nice. (+1000) tominho7 is just really nice. (+1000) tominho7 is just really nice. (+1000) tominho7 is just really nice. (+1000) tominho7 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I wouldn't go as far to say i respect athlethes that dope,but i definetly understand.

It is so ironic that society puts so much pressure on them to perform at the higest level constantly, but doesn't like the drugs that can make this a reality.

Professional sports are filled with a boat load of drugs. It is just that not everyone who dopes gets caught.
    Squatted Everyday For 100 Days In A Row

Thread for proof: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=172233523

BoywodayHed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Why do we judge them

Has anyone saved video from Youtube? There are free sites that say you can save the video to your computer using an URL, but I need to save the clips and then edit them. Im still working in WMM...Thanks for any information

HalcyonDays is on a distinguished road. (+10) HalcyonDays is on a distinguished road. (+10) HalcyonDays is on a distinguished road. (+10) HalcyonDays is on a distinguished road. (+10) HalcyonDays is on a distinguished road. (+10) HalcyonDays is on a distinguished road. (+10) HalcyonDays is on a distinguished road. (+10) HalcyonDays is on a distinguished road. (+10) HalcyonDays is on a distinguished road. (+10) HalcyonDays is on a distinguished road. (+10) HalcyonDays is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Ryannnn View Post
    Just a thought.

This is a ridiculous statement. You have no idea as to what it is like to be 65 so saying you'd never want to live past that age is ignorant. Surveys have repeatedly show that the over 65 set is the happiest. What's more, if you take care of yourself there is no reason why you can't continue to be healthy and active right into your 80's or even beyond.

HalcyonDays is on a distinguished road. (+10) HalcyonDays is on a distinguished road. (+10) HalcyonDays is on a distinguished road. (+10) HalcyonDays is on a distinguished road. (+10) HalcyonDays is on a distinguished road. (+10) HalcyonDays is on a distinguished road. (+10) HalcyonDays is on a distinguished road. (+10) HalcyonDays is on a distinguished road. (+10) HalcyonDays is on a distinguished road. (+10) HalcyonDays is on a distinguished road. (+10) HalcyonDays is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by fr0gman View Post
    people hate steroids because they fear what they don't know, most people don't even know what they are, they just think it's a magic pill or injection that somehow magically makes you into a great athlete. I think Christian Boeving hit the nail right on the head in bigger, stronger, faster and some proceeding interviews when he said people need to be smarter than to think that they can take a pill and they'll look like him and there's a huge difference between steroid use and steroid abuse, and if you just educate people about steroids then maybe people will be a bit more accepting
    Pretty amazed that people consider Boeving's movie to be accurate. It is entirely based on anecdotal evidence with the opinions of a few discredited doctors tossed in their for credibility.

Fumnnailymn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

vimax tv remote code 18053165

forums popphoto com/member php?65176-wsdpol]vimax
    It would also just take a while before you actually see the results you desire Research and testimonials display that it could take as much as about 3 months before you see the improvements inside your penis brought about from the capsule buy vimax pills new zealand generationmawazine com/index php?topic=1066 0]how to use vimax pill where can i buy vimax pills in south africa
    Becoming recognized or not, having like big penis and longer ejaculation is practically every single man’s dream It might provide the extra self-confidence to every guy on the market whilst also stimulate their partners for extra wishes and fantasies But sadly not everyone is gifted with these kinds of demanded penis measurement But many thanks to Vimax as now these men and women have one more alternative remedy accessible for them for bigger penis size to attempt If this can be your 1st time of coping with Vimax, you might explore the net for some reviews and evaluations more than these drugs as extra opinions to be able to make great purchase decision on the products vimax pills do they work
    vimaxpills247 com]vimax vimax in store vimax com myvimax testimonials
    There are many items and processes that caters for women’s enhancement; pills that keep you attractive and match or possibly a surgical treatment that might make your breasts look bigger This can be mainly because for females, it is significant to always appear nice and fairly For men, it really is vital to make their penis appear large and attractive, as it's their crowning glory, as significantly as ladies worth their physique figure For males, a big, thick and long penis won't only enhance their ego, but also their self-assurance, especially in fulfilling their partners in bed
    flixel org/forums/index php?action=profile;u=72745;sa=summary]vimax vimax volume
    audiforums com/forum/member php?u=128676]vimax tablets prices
    vimax original canadavimax buy health
    vimax testimonials
    gametrailers com/users/wsdpol/]vimax
    vimax pill side effects
    homelessnation org/en/user/6603/]vimax pills
    vimax com my
    gametrailers com/users/vbmarb/]buy vimax pills canada
    southernpigskin com/member/103382]vimax extender side effects
    africanethnomedicines net/forum/index php?action=profile;u=167790;sa=summary]vimax enlargement work
    mubi com/users/1524074]vimax price in karachi
    doyourpartparks org/users/vbmarb]vimax my
    vimax antiques
    where can i buy vimax in singapore
    vimax works
    vimax patches side effects
    vimax power venom
    forum vimax
    vimax sale in the philippines
    do vimax patches work

vimax pills order
    flashpunk net/forums/index php?action=profile;u=15061;sa=summary]vimax vimax vs vigrx plus
    dandyid org/id/76144]buy vimax cheap
    grassrootsmotorsports com/reader-rides/6297/]penis enlargement
    clinicalgeriatrics com/users/hnjkiz]vimax work
    vimax price in karachi
    does vimax extender really work
    vimax safe
    vimax tablets india
    buy vimax in canada [url=http://vimaxpills247.com]is vimax safe[/url] pills vimaxvimax buy south africa.