Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz

Newest article on Female Supplementation

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/ctgblue4.htm

this was written with a lot of help from my wife

let me know what you think
    lift big 2 get big
    Former NPC Masters Competitor
    Certified Personal Trainer
    Mod @ bodybuilding.com

Obesity related illness will account for more than 1/2 of all health care costs in the next few years.
    So why is the damn government waging war on the FITNESS Industry??

Before you criticize someone, try walking a mile in their shoes
    Then, you are a mile away AND, you have their shoes!

DIRECT WORDS FROM THE CEO....
    -Mods cannot do name changes
    -Mods cannot mass delete posts/threads

ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz

Newest article on Female Supplementation

lift big 2 get big
    Mod @ bodybuilding.com

Obesity related illness will account for more than 1/2 of all health care costs in the next few years.

kim.b has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kim.b has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    that was a great article. i went and bought bcaa (Twinlab Amino Fuel 1000). i am 5'8 and weigh 133. How much should i take? i also bought cla (1000mg). same question. do i go by what the bottle says or is it what the article said where it may have to be dosed down as it is for a 180-200 lb man?

help. thanks!!

1972girl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1972girl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1972girl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1972girl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1972girl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1972girl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1972girl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1972girl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1972girl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1972girl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1972girl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I found out the hard way not to take the recommended dose of supplements.At 120lbs the recommeneded dose sometimes makes me sick or just all around feel like crap.But on the up side my supplements last a lot longer.Good article.

kim.b has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kim.b has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    how did find out how much to take? trial and error? i want to make sure they're effective but not take more than i need too (these things add up $$$)

1972girl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1972girl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1972girl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1972girl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1972girl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1972girl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1972girl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1972girl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1972girl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1972girl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1972girl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    For me it was mostly trial and error,some supplements like my xtend say 180lbs 6 scoops ,160lbs 2 scoops and I go from there.The link below also has some supplement calculators on it.Hope it helps.
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/calculators.htm

lillifter35 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Cla

Originally Posted by kim.b View Post
    that was a great article. i went and bought bcaa (Twinlab Amino Fuel 1000). i am 5'8 and weigh 133. How much should i take? i also bought cla (1000mg). same question. do i go by what the bottle says or is it what the article said where it may have to be dosed down as it is for a 180-200 lb man?

help. thanks!!
    From all the articles I've read on CLA it has been recommended that 3400 MG of CLA in needed for it to be effective.

Originally Posted by kim.b View Post

help. thanks!!
    I'm sorry, I have been traveling an obviously not checking in here.

My wife will take between 5-10 grams of BCAA's before workout, as a 220lb guy, I will take 15-20g.

For CLA, she goes by the dose on the bottle. Where the "overdosing" will get you is on thermogenics, etc... where you, at 133, probably do not need 200mg of caffeine to feel it.
    The CLA has not really proven itself to be a "supre fat loss" item, but when she takes 2-3 g of it per day, her skin looks great (no makeup needed in late 30's)
    lift big 2 get big
    Mod @ bodybuilding.com

720robyn is on a distinguished road. (+10) 720robyn is on a distinguished road. (+10) 720robyn is on a distinguished road. (+10) 720robyn is on a distinguished road. (+10) 720robyn is on a distinguished road. (+10) 720robyn is on a distinguished road. (+10) 720robyn is on a distinguished road. (+10) 720robyn is on a distinguished road. (+10) 720robyn is on a distinguished road. (+10) 720robyn is on a distinguished road. (+10) 720robyn is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I liked it very informative. I may try some of those products. I get head aches from creatine too!

neonpony has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I thought it was very informative. I'll look into some of those products.

hollyg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hollyg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hollyg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hollyg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hollyg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hollyg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile

Very Good Article!!
    Motivation!

BeccaBaby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have been wanting to try some new supps, but was unsure of what really works. Thanks for the great article.
    Forever Fit, Rebecca

jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Another "Newest" article on Female Supplementation

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/jamie_supp_program.htm
    Contest Prep Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146273283&p=911273403&posted=1#post911273403

Twitter: FrigginLean
    YouTube: Jaim91

Unless you faint, puke, or die....keep walking
    - Jillian Michaels -

just.demi is on a distinguished road. (+10) just.demi is on a distinguished road. (+10) just.demi is on a distinguished road. (+10) just.demi is on a distinguished road. (+10) just.demi is on a distinguished road. (+10) just.demi is on a distinguished road. (+10) just.demi is on a distinguished road. (+10) just.demi is on a distinguished road. (+10) just.demi is on a distinguished road. (+10) just.demi is on a distinguished road. (+10) just.demi is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Green Magma is great stuff. I've added it to my modified version of the V diet.

Eleni
    I won't stop until I conquer my body and mind.

fit2be40 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fit2be40 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fit2be40 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fit2be40 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fit2be40 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fit2be40 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fit2be40 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fit2be40 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fit2be40 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fit2be40 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fit2be40 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Talking Loved it!

Originally Posted by ctgblue View Post

Added this to my article favs, I used to take prohormones '99-'03 but have seen better lasting gains from more conventional supps like those mentioned. Thanks for posting.
    Life begins when you live it! Dream big, train hard and stay true.

perf_ckt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) perf_ckt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) perf_ckt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) perf_ckt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) perf_ckt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) perf_ckt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) perf_ckt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) perf_ckt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) perf_ckt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) perf_ckt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) perf_ckt has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by 720robyn View Post
    I liked it very informative. I may try some of those products. I get head aches from creatine too!

ditto. the creatine i used gave me headaches and made me feel horrible. I didn't even want to exercise. Thank you for the tip!
    I can accept failure. Everyone fails at something. But I can't accept not trying.

"For every minute you are angry, you lose 60 seconds of happiness."

SexiBlondeLT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey, i just started to use arnge krush to give me a boost at the gym anyone know if its good????

SportDude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Hi all,
    I am surprised there was no mention of glutamine in the article. This is a great recovery and overall boost for a healthy body. A dosage of 10g a day is enough to get some therapeutic advantage-and one can certainly increase the amount from there; does not matter if you are male/female.Great for cell regeneration, hair, skin, nails, immune system, digestive track and more.

SportDude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Its not like the original version; there are better things out there-but it will probably help give you a boost.

michael2008 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) michael2008 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) michael2008 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) michael2008 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) michael2008 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) michael2008 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Female Supplement

Chromium picolinate is the most commonly used synthetic supplement. However, recent studies "have concluded that such supplements have no demonstrated effects on healthy individuals." A meta-analysis in 2002 found no effect on blood glucose or insulin in healthy people, and the data were inconclusive for diabetics.
    __________________________________________________ __________________
    Carhartt Work Gloves investment real estate

4mantx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I am just starting to get serious about lifting, but I think I may go broke trying to invest in supplements. Any advice?

Emoore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Emoore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Emoore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Emoore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Emoore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Emoore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Emoore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Emoore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Emoore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Emoore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Emoore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Just remember St. John's Wort can interfere with the function of hormonal birth control, might want to add that to the article.

seems has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) seems has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) seems has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) seems has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) seems has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) seems has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) seems has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) seems has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) seems has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) seems has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) seems has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Information provided in this article is very helpful. Thanks for letting us know about it.
    Check out my progress and how I went from 157lbs to 191lbs in 9 months..

http://www.vincedelmontefitness.org

FatboysFatter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FatboysFatter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FatboysFatter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FatboysFatter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FatboysFatter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FatboysFatter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FatboysFatter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FatboysFatter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FatboysFatter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FatboysFatter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FatboysFatter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

awesome, that's all I can say... ya'll did that one up. :-)

FatboysFatter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FatboysFatter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FatboysFatter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FatboysFatter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FatboysFatter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FatboysFatter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FatboysFatter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FatboysFatter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FatboysFatter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FatboysFatter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FatboysFatter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

indeed, very informative.

girlygirla has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) girlygirla has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) girlygirla has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) girlygirla has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) girlygirla has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) girlygirla has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) girlygirla has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) girlygirla has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) girlygirla has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) girlygirla has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) girlygirla has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by FatboysFatter View Post
    awesome, that's all I can say... ya'll did that one up. :-)
    was thinkin the same

lhodges has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

creatine

great article. What is the best creatine for women? The purple K? I DONT want to bloat. I am looking to stay lean but gain muscle. Is this the best way to go?

Thanks

I am sorry I have not been checking this one

Kre-Alkalyn and Creatine ethyl ester seem to do a great job for my wife without bloat.
    I can also use blended creatines like CEL nCREAse

read all of my articles and you will see all we have tried and liked
    I've written about 10-12 so far
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/ctgblue.htm

BTW, I noticed there were two of these, so I combined all of it to one.
    lift big 2 get big
    Mod @ bodybuilding.com

chrysallisbg is on a distinguished road. (+10) chrysallisbg is on a distinguished road. (+10) chrysallisbg is on a distinguished road. (+10) chrysallisbg is on a distinguished road. (+10) chrysallisbg is on a distinguished road. (+10) chrysallisbg is on a distinguished road. (+10) chrysallisbg is on a distinguished road. (+10) chrysallisbg is on a distinguished road. (+10) chrysallisbg is on a distinguished road. (+10) chrysallisbg is on a distinguished road. (+10) chrysallisbg is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Thank you very much for that article. Phenibut is on my list to get...

And I've always been a fan of NOW products - don't know why I didn't think about them for joint support.

Anyway, thank you again, it's great to hear about products from a real user of them!

And I do use them

Last edited by ctgblue; 02-04-2009 at 12:19 PM.
    lift big 2 get big
    Mod @ bodybuilding.com