xKKx7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xKKx7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xKKx7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xKKx7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xKKx7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xKKx7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xKKx7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xKKx7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xKKx7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xKKx7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xKKx7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Best Type of Creatine that has Worked + Gaspari Superpump's Effects

Currently I'm on Kre-Alkalyn and I've been on it for a while, but its the only type of creatine I've ever used. I'm not sure if its benefiting me more than if I had not taken it at all. I'm also using Gaspari Superpump but it really hasn't helped or given me that huge energy boost I thought I would get so I stopped taking it about half a week ago. What type of creatine has worked for you guys and what about Gaspari Superpump, has any1 tried it?
    1 Corinthians 6:19-20

19 Do you not know that your bodies are temples of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own; 20 you were bought at a price. Therefore honor God with your bodies.

BTM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BTM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BTM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BTM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BTM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BTM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BTM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BTM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BTM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BTM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BTM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    cre mono

and size on
    GET DOMS TODAY

Fromendwell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fromendwell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fromendwell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Superpump is great man. Take three scoops and you are jacked up as anything during your workouts. Make sure you eat some apple sauce too or your dumps will be pure 100percent liquid.
    "Aint Nothing but a Peanut"
    -Ronnie Coleman

X-Factor
    Sizeon (lemon)
    Superpump 250 (blue ras)
    Xtend (watermelon)
    100% On Whey
    ZMA
    Multi
    Fish Oil

Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by xKKx7 View Post
    Currently I'm on Kre-Alkalyn and I've been on it for a while, but its the only type of creatine I've ever used. I'm not sure if its benefiting me more than if I had not taken it at all. I'm also using Gaspari Superpump but it really hasn't helped or given me that huge energy boost I thought I would get so I stopped taking it about half a week ago. What type of creatine has worked for you guys and what about Gaspari Superpump, has any1 tried it?
    honestly, you should wait a few years
    "I'm special, you're special. We are all just a bunch of special fcukers!" - Stifler

I want to play a game... JIGSAW's Avatar
    JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Creatine = Vitargo CGL

NO supp = save your money
    I walk amongst you.......but I am not one of you.

xKKx7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xKKx7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xKKx7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xKKx7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xKKx7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xKKx7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xKKx7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xKKx7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xKKx7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xKKx7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xKKx7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Fromendwell View Post
    Superpump is great man. Take three scoops and you are jacked up as anything during your workouts. Make sure you eat some apple sauce too or your dumps will be pure 100percent liquid.
    superpump tastest kinda ****ty for me. what do you mix it with?

19 Do you not know that your bodies are temples of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own; 20 you were bought at a price. Therefore honor God with your bodies.

Originally Posted by pnstps View Post
    Creatine = Vitargo CGL

NO supp = save your money
    what is vitargo, a type of creatine mono?

I want to play a game... JIGSAW's Avatar
    JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    what is vitargo, a type of creatine mono?
    Its a creatine glycogen loader = The fusion of Creatine with Vitargo as seen in Vitargo-CGL marks the most significant advance in creatine technology. Vitargo is a newly developed and patented sugar-free high molecular weight carbohydrate from Sweden that is revolutionizing the way we take creatine. Vitargo? has been clinically tested in Europe at the Karolinska Institute in Stockholm, Sweden and it possesses such unique characteristics that you will never again consume creatine by itself, or in any combination with sugars like dextrose or maltodextrin. Vitargo-CGL by Nutrex is pure dynamite.
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/nutrex/vitargo.html
    Last edited by pnstps; 07-26-2007 at 09:18 PM.
    I walk amongst you.......but I am not one of you.

The Street Athlete Street Workout's Avatar
    Street Workout has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Street Workout has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Street Workout has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Street Workout has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Street Workout has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Street Workout has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Street Workout has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Street Workout has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Street Workout has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Street Workout has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Street Workout has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Green Magnitude is good also, best thing is the servings as compared to the superpumps and the NoXplodes, I think it's like 80 servings to 30. Thats i big difference..............
    WWW.STREETWORKOUT.COM
    ----ɯoɔ˙ʇnoʞɹoʍʇǝǝɹʇs˙ʍʍʍ----

Originally Posted by Street Workout View Post
    Green Magnitude is good also, best thing is the servings as compared to the superpumps and the NoXplodes, I think it's like 80 servings to 30. Thats i big difference..............
    hmm what brand is it?

rizzog466 is just really nice. (+1000) rizzog466 is just really nice. (+1000) rizzog466 is just really nice. (+1000) rizzog466 is just really nice. (+1000) rizzog466 is just really nice. (+1000) rizzog466 is just really nice. (+1000) rizzog466 is just really nice. (+1000) rizzog466 is just really nice. (+1000) rizzog466 is just really nice. (+1000) rizzog466 is just really nice. (+1000) rizzog466 is just really nice. (+1000)
    hmm what brand is it?
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/clabs/mag.html