Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Limons. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Limons. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Limons. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Limons. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Limons. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Limons. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Limons. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Limons. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Limons. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Limons. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Limons. is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    small wrists will make your arms/forearms look bigger. small joints is great for aesthetics

AdamTule is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by zachweight View Post
    i am fifteen and my wrist are small. is it possible that they can grow any bigger in size before i am done growing. or what they are about 6.3 inches around the bone or my forearm. any help appreciated
    Yes they definitely can. I am 34 years old. After a little over 3 years of farmers carries, knuckle push ups, wrist curls and more, I have increased my wrist size by exactly 3.2 cm. I didn’t start noticing growth until year 2. I could probably increased it more if I increased the weight and durations. Also, I have know people to get up to 4.5 cm larger.

Matt11222 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Matt11222 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Matt11222 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    aesthetically they'll make your forearms and shoulders look bigger, not a bad thing
    5'9 180lbs/82k

Bench - 70kg/154lb

Squat - 105kg/231lb

Deadlift - 145kg/320lb

mephiles9 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mephiles9 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mephiles9 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mephiles9 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mephiles9 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mephiles9 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mephiles9 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mephiles9 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mephiles9 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mephiles9 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mephiles9 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    i am fifteen and my wrist are small. is it possible that they can grow any bigger in size before i am done growing. or what they are about 6.3 inches around the bone or my forearm. any help appreciated
    You are just small boned you can't bulk bones stupid

Snaggn4s is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Been stuck with them but they make ur upper arm look bigger. Lower arm is ****ed
    Being short sucks but you gotta deal with it.

alec935 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alec935 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alec935 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alec935 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alec935 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alec935 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alec935 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alec935 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alec935 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alec935 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alec935 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by AdamTule View Post
    Yes they definitely can. I am 34 years old. After a little over 3 years of farmers carries, knuckle push ups, wrist curls and more, I have increased my wrist size by exactly 3.2 cm. I didn’t start noticing growth until year 2. I could probably increased it more if I increased the weight and durations. Also, I have know people to get up to 4.5 cm larger.
    wrong

Originally Posted by mephiles9 View Post
    You are just small boned you can't bulk bones stupid
    this

They make your forearms look better anyways... small wrists look nice