PecZilla88 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PecZilla88 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PecZilla88 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PecZilla88 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PecZilla88 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PecZilla88 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PecZilla88 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PecZilla88 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

ecdysten ecdysterone is best supp. i ever tried

The first week i gained 6 pounds of muscle and my strength went through the roof. Those teen ***ots in the teen bodybuilding forum don't believe me and they haven't even tried it. i'm telling you guys you have to try this out. look it up in the cyberstore its called ecdysten.
    "Well I'm better than dirt...well, most kinds of dirt, not that fancy store bought dirt. That's stuff loaded with nutrients. I can't compete with that stuff."
    -Moe Szyslak

"I am a machine"-Arnold Schwartzenegger

jsVR-4 is a name known to all. (+5000) jsVR-4 is a name known to all. (+5000) jsVR-4 is a name known to all. (+5000) jsVR-4 is a name known to all. (+5000) jsVR-4 is a name known to all. (+5000) jsVR-4 is a name known to all. (+5000) jsVR-4 is a name known to all. (+5000) jsVR-4 is a name known to all. (+5000) jsVR-4 is a name known to all. (+5000) jsVR-4 is a name known to all. (+5000) jsVR-4 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    gaining 6lbs of muscle in a week is really difficult to believe... naturally, supplementally, or prohomornally...

zerocruil_2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) zerocruil_2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) zerocruil_2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) zerocruil_2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) zerocruil_2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) zerocruil_2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) zerocruil_2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) zerocruil_2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) zerocruil_2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) zerocruil_2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) zerocruil_2 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    silly PECZILLA, ecdysten ecdysterone is for morons.
    here is what i think of you...http://www.funnyjunk.com/pages/cat/html

“I imagine that one of the reasons people cling to their hates so stubbornly is because they sense, once hate is gone, that they will be forced to deal to the pain.” James Baldwin

Ironman88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ironman88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ironman88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ironman88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ironman88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ironman88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ironman88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ironman88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ironman88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ironman88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ironman88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I have met one other person in my gym that claimed it worked amazingly well for him....i think that there are just some people out there that respond to it and that 9 out of 10 don't. I bought into the hype when it was first coming out, bought it, and it did absolutly nothing for me unless i took like 4x the recommended doesage i would feel a slight increase in muscle hardness. Consider yourself lucky if it really does work for you.

EricTheRed is just really nice. (+1000) EricTheRed is just really nice. (+1000) EricTheRed is just really nice. (+1000) EricTheRed is just really nice. (+1000) EricTheRed is just really nice. (+1000) EricTheRed is just really nice. (+1000) EricTheRed is just really nice. (+1000) EricTheRed is just really nice. (+1000) EricTheRed is just really nice. (+1000) EricTheRed is just really nice. (+1000) EricTheRed is just really nice. (+1000)
    From what i read ecdysterone is more effective if applied in a topical formula ( product X dermasize) but for most people it doesnt work at all in pill form

mischiev is on a distinguished road. (+10) mischiev is on a distinguished road. (+10) mischiev is on a distinguished road. (+10) mischiev is on a distinguished road. (+10) mischiev is on a distinguished road. (+10) mischiev is on a distinguished road. (+10) mischiev is on a distinguished road. (+10) mischiev is on a distinguished road. (+10) mischiev is on a distinguished road. (+10) mischiev is on a distinguished road. (+10) mischiev is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    do you even know where ecdysterone is from?
    i took 2 whole bottles of that foul tasting ecdymax **** from eas two years ago. did nothing.
    "The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." - Edmund Burke

meandmyiv / scott donald / DarkFalcon

Ironman88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ironman88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ironman88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ironman88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ironman88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ironman88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ironman88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ironman88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ironman88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ironman88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ironman88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by mischiev
    do you even know where ecdysterone is from?
    i took 2 whole bottles of that foul tasting ecdymax **** from eas two years ago. did nothing.
    Plant extracts...not bugs.

solidp will become famous soon enough. (+50) solidp will become famous soon enough. (+50) solidp will become famous soon enough. (+50) solidp will become famous soon enough. (+50) solidp will become famous soon enough. (+50) solidp will become famous soon enough. (+50) solidp will become famous soon enough. (+50) solidp will become famous soon enough. (+50) solidp will become famous soon enough. (+50) solidp will become famous soon enough. (+50) solidp will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I tried ecdysterone from eas about 2 years ago, and it didn't do anything for me. I especially didn't like swallowing the stuff. the Fire and Ice flavor they give it is terrible. I had read a lot of good things about it before i took it, but i didnt get any results. If you get good results from it though, good for you.

Truth Speaker
    Originally Posted by solidp
    I tried ecdysterone from eas about 2 years ago, and it didn't do anything for me. I especially didn't like swallowing the stuff. the Fire and Ice flavor they give it is terrible. I had read a lot of good things about it before i took it, but i didnt get any results. If you get good results from it though, good for you.
    The reason nobody ever got any results from EAS's product is because the product was bunk ass bull ****.

ThermoLife sued EAS over this product because we had their product tested and it was less than 50% of labele claims. They also used ecdysterone from Cyanotis vaga which is a cheap Chineese herb rather than using the real material from Russia that comes form a plant called Rhaponticum carthamoides.

EAS only learned about ecdysterone from ThermoLife in 1999 when we offered to sell it to them. They led us to belive that they were going to buy the raw material from as we were the first to import any commercial ecdysterone from Russia, but when their product came out we learned that they used some fake ass bull**** from China with no clinical studies BUT they used all the marketing material we gave them on the Russian material in their advertisements leading people to believe otherwise.

The ecdysterone in Ecdysten is 98% pure and the material used by EAS was less than 60% even though they labeled it as 98%.

Do you know that the 40% unidentified alkaloids in the EAS product could prohibit bioavailability? Then you would never get any benefits of ecdysterone.

EAS is a bunch of scammers. We also sued GNC because we sent them the lab reports and asked them to stop selling the EAS product because it is bunk and intentionally mislabeled. The reply from GNC was "we don't care if it is fake we are going to sell it anyway" so we sued GNC and added them to the law suite for racketeering.

We lost both law suites because they had better lawyers. They attacked the wording of the "complaint" so effectively that they both got preliminary rulings of no monetary damages and no punitive damages. We never even got to show the judge the proof.

Right after this law suite EAS realized they could sell anything they wanted and not have to put any active ingredients in the product and that is exactly what they started doing. We had tested many of their products tested and none of them met label claims and some had absolutely NO active ingredients at all (contrary to label claims).

EAS and the like are corporate scam artists and if you buy any of their supplements you are just contributing to their corporate espionage and advertising budget.

Furthermore show me one study that says ecdysterone is not bio-available orally or one study that shows it is absorbed topically.

All this talk about ecdysterone being more bio-available topically is just that, nothing but talk.

And that is the truth.

pricedd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

ecdy

gained 8lbs in 1 week of taking the stuff... but did increase the protein in my diet significantly. also lost 2% body fat and had significant strength and stamina gains such as bicep curling from 50kg hard to 55kg easy. not sure whether results are from protein or ecdy but protein alone seems unlikely really... overall i think its all legit ****

391rippy is just really nice. (+1000) 391rippy is just really nice. (+1000) 391rippy is just really nice. (+1000) 391rippy is just really nice. (+1000) 391rippy is just really nice. (+1000) 391rippy is just really nice. (+1000) 391rippy is just really nice. (+1000) 391rippy is just really nice. (+1000) 391rippy is just really nice. (+1000) 391rippy is just really nice. (+1000) 391rippy is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by pricedd
    gained 8lbs in 1 week of taking the stuff... but did increase the protein in my diet significantly. also lost 2% body fat and had significant strength and stamina gains such as bicep curling from 50kg hard to 55kg easy. not sure whether results are from protein or ecdy but protein alone seems unlikely really... overall i think its all legit ****
    5 posts within 6 minutes and all are the exact same thing? wow, you didn't even try to seem legit
    Prime Signature Real Estate for Rent
    Advertise Here!

beast69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beast69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beast69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beast69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beast69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beast69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beast69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beast69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beast69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beast69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beast69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by pricedd
    5 posts, and they're all the EXACT same thing:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/search...archid=4572104

I'm not trying to knock the (possible) effectiveness of ecdysterone, but don't you have anything better to do?

zimzum has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zimzum has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zimzum has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zimzum has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zimzum has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zimzum has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zimzum has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zimzum has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zimzum has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i tried thermolifes ecedy and was pretty dissapointed after having great results with zoe labs an the original syntrax version. im currently gonna use beyond a century ecedy at ECD, 20-Hydroxy Ecdysterone (aka B-ecdysone) minimum 60% and total ecdysterone content about 90% by HPLC from a 150:1 extract of Cyanotis vaga. at 17.50 for 25 grams your all set , i take 2 grams a day!

dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    on the bottle of sci-fit ecdysterone 300 it says its 100% pure 20-Beta-Hydroxyecdysterone, whats that supposed to mean, is it as pure as the Thermolife kind??
    *MusclePharm: Official Supplement of the UFC*

drew[at]musclepharm.com

RIP G.K. Miller 7/7/1963-2/13/2007

FEAR IS THE MINDKILLER

********.com/musclepharm

jewishnazi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jewishnazi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jewishnazi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jewishnazi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jewishnazi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jewishnazi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jewishnazi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jewishnazi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    no doubt there are also some companies that decided to measure the amount of plant material that was put in rather than ecdysterone itself

zimzum has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zimzum has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zimzum has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zimzum has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zimzum has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zimzum has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zimzum has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zimzum has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zimzum has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    illl keep you guys up to date on the beyond a century stuff, ill know in two weeks if its effective as zoelabs, i usually gain immediate strengh and wiegh 5 more lbs on it after 2 weeks!

the methoxy from there works fine but its not any cheaper then the scifit one one here, but i never used the sci fit one so i dont know if its good or not!

natiels has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I tried some ecdysterone about a year ago. Took an average of about 800mg a day or so. It made me feel pretty good in the gym. Lots of endurance. I gained around 7-8lbs in 2-3 weeks and a nice boost in strength. When i came off of it the drop in endurance was pretty noticeable. When i tried ecd i was just coming back to lifting after a long break. I was already a couple of months in and the gains i made while on ecd definitely felt supranatural, however, i don't know if they would have been the same had i been at a sticking point or a fully trained state when i tried it.

I got mine in raw powder form and it was the most digusting thing i have ever tasted so taking it 4(~200mg each) times a day wasnt too fun. A lot of ppl have been burned by this supp because it has traditionally been kinda spendy, very underdosed, and as Truth Speaker mentioned the purity is often questionable. If a reliable company put out a decently priced version with the proper dose and purity I would prolly buy it again.

Seth25 is just really nice. (+1000) Seth25 is just really nice. (+1000) Seth25 is just really nice. (+1000) Seth25 is just really nice. (+1000) Seth25 is just really nice. (+1000) Seth25 is just really nice. (+1000) Seth25 is just really nice. (+1000) Seth25 is just really nice. (+1000) Seth25 is just really nice. (+1000) Seth25 is just really nice. (+1000) Seth25 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Truth Speaker
    The reason nobody ever got any results from EAS's product is because the product was bunk ass bull ****.

ThermoLife sued EAS over this product because we had their product tested and it was less than 50% of labele claims. They also used ecdysterone from Cyanotis vaga which is a cheap Chineese herb rather than using the real material from Russia that comes form a plant called Rhaponticum carthamoides.

EAS only learned about ecdysterone from ThermoLife in 1999 when we offered to sell it to them. They led us to belive that they were going to buy the raw material from as we were the first to import any commercial ecdysterone from Russia, but when their product came out we learned that they used some fake ass bull**** from China with no clinical studies BUT they used all the marketing material we gave them on the Russian material in their advertisements leading people to believe otherwise.

The ecdysterone in Ecdysten is 98% pure and the material used by EAS was less than 60% even though they labeled it as 98%.

Do you know that the 40% unidentified alkaloids in the EAS product could prohibit bioavailability? Then you would never get any benefits of ecdysterone.

EAS is a bunch of scammers. We also sued GNC because we sent them the lab reports and asked them to stop selling the EAS product because it is bunk and intentionally mislabeled. The reply from GNC was "we don't care if it is fake we are going to sell it anyway" so we sued GNC and added them to the law suite for racketeering.

We lost both law suites because they had better lawyers. They attacked the wording of the "complaint" so effectively that they both got preliminary rulings of no monetary damages and no punitive damages. We never even got to show the judge the proof.

Right after this law suite EAS realized they could sell anything they wanted and not have to put any active ingredients in the product and that is exactly what they started doing. We had tested many of their products tested and none of them met label claims and some had absolutely NO active ingredients at all (contrary to label claims).

EAS and the like are corporate scam artists and if you buy any of their supplements you are just contributing to their corporate espionage and advertising budget.

Furthermore show me one study that says ecdysterone is not bio-available orally or one study that shows it is absorbed topically.

All this talk about ecdysterone being more bio-available topically is just that, nothing but talk.

And that is the truth.
    thanks 4 letting everyone know about these scam artists.they don't care about the customer as long as they are making $$$$$$$$$