Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    IBey777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) IBey777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) IBey777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) IBey777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) IBey777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) IBey777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) IBey777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) IBey777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) IBey777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) IBey777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) IBey777 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Who's Got the Best Home Gym?

I see alot of people posting pictures of 2 or 3 pieces of equipment and calling that a "gym"! Don't get me wrong, its a start, but its a far cry from a complete home gym. I mean... only a single 300lb olympic set... dumbbell runs ending at 40 lbs... no chalk... no mirrors... no t-bar row station? Come on, who are you kidding? But anyway, that got me wondering; who has the best (most complete, most harcore, most old school) iron pit out there?

So i said to myself, "Self... This calls for a contest!". I will rep the most hardcore home gym owners that post pics and equipment list. So the gauntlet has been thrown. Post your pics and I'll boost your rep. And Please note that engine jacks don't qualify as self-spotting rigs. Nor do oversized flower pots qualify as Atlas stones. So man up and show us what kinda equip you're using in your iron pit!

Oh yeah, everyone has a voice... and everyone can give (or take reps)! Its all in the spirit of fun.

Reps waiting to be given....

And in case you're wondering about my gym... I will post my pics tonight!
    FOCUS. COMMIT. EXECUTE. REPEAT !!!

trojannation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trojannation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trojannation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trojannation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trojannation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trojannation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trojannation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trojannation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trojannation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trojannation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trojannation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by IBey777 View Post
    I see alot of people posting pictures of 2 or 3 pieces of equipment and calling that a "gym"! Don't get me wrong, its a start, but its a far cry from a complete home gym. I mean... only a single 300lb olympic set... dumbbell runs ending at 40 lbs... no chalk... no mirrors... no t-bar row station? Come on, who are you kidding? But anyway, that got me wondering; who has the best (most complete, most harcore, most old school) iron pit out there?

So i said to myself, "Self... This calls for a contest!". I will rep the most hardcore home gym owners that post pics and equipment list. So the gauntlet has been thrown. Post your pics and I'll boost your rep. And Please note that engine jacks don't qualify as self-spotting rigs. Nor do oversized flower pots qualify as Atlas stones. So man up and show us what kinda equip you're using in your iron pit!

Oh yeah, everyone has a voice... and everyone can give (or take reps)! Its all in the spirit of fun.

Reps waiting to be given....

And in case you're wondering about my gym... I will post my pics tonight!
    wow, strong rep power...

List of equipment coming when I get off work...

on the narrow road trailwarrior's Avatar
    trailwarrior has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) trailwarrior has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) trailwarrior has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) trailwarrior has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) trailwarrior has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) trailwarrior has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) trailwarrior has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) trailwarrior has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) trailwarrior has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) trailwarrior has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) trailwarrior has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Here's my home gym...
    http://dse-weightlifting.blogspot.com

The only thing I am waiting on is the Ironhorse wrist roller I am having built to mount at the rear of my rack...
    http://www.fractionalplates.com/images/TR.jpg

IBey777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) IBey777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) IBey777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) IBey777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) IBey777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) IBey777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) IBey777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) IBey777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) IBey777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) IBey777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) IBey777 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by trojannation View Post
    wow, strong rep power...
    LOL

Lavoisier has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lavoisier has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lavoisier has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lavoisier has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lavoisier has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lavoisier has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lavoisier has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lavoisier has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lavoisier has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lavoisier has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lavoisier has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    that is amazing^^^

***winner winner winner****

but what are those giant soccerball things?

and if you don't mind me askin, how much did that cost?
    Workout Journal
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=107713181

trailwarrior has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) trailwarrior has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) trailwarrior has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) trailwarrior has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) trailwarrior has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) trailwarrior has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) trailwarrior has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) trailwarrior has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) trailwarrior has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) trailwarrior has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) trailwarrior has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Sultan_of_Spin View Post
    but what are those giant soccerball things?
    and if you don't mind me askin, how much did that cost?
    Sissle ExtremBall
    http://www.sissel-online.com/product...rcise_ball.php

Blue Blazer is a name known to all. (+5000) Blue Blazer is a name known to all. (+5000) Blue Blazer is a name known to all. (+5000) Blue Blazer is a name known to all. (+5000) Blue Blazer is a name known to all. (+5000) Blue Blazer is a name known to all. (+5000) Blue Blazer is a name known to all. (+5000) Blue Blazer is a name known to all. (+5000) Blue Blazer is a name known to all. (+5000) Blue Blazer is a name known to all. (+5000) Blue Blazer is a name known to all. (+5000)
    hey trailwarrior, how do you find the im super bench...I really like this bench, but people keep telling me to buy the f320, but thing is I just don't like that bench lol, it seems like a solid bench but has alot of negatives imo...

What's the pros and cons for you about the im?

kennyyboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    trailwarrior, what are the chains and rope for may i ask. What kind of excercises do they do

gunnie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gunnie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gunnie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gunnie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gunnie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gunnie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gunnie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gunnie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gunnie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    wow, strong rep power...

Great gym there,certainly puts my home gym to shame.
    No pain,no gain.

Originally Posted by trailwarrior View Post
    Here's my home gym...
    http://dse-weightlifting.blogspot.com

The only thing I am waiting on is the Ironhorse wrist roller I am having built to mount at the rear of my rack...
    http://www.fractionalplates.com/images/TR.jpg
    The reflection off the mirror makes it look like you have way more equipment than you do... still decent.

Originally Posted by Joey Mo View Post
    hey trailwarrior, how do you find the im super bench...I really like this bench, but people keep telling me to buy the f320, but thing is I just don't like that bench lol, it seems like a solid bench but has alot of negatives imo...

What's the pros and cons for you about the im?
    I don't have any complaints with the super bench. I originally had just one set of wheels, but half the time I wanted to lift the bench and move it from the end with the wheels. I finally bought another set of wheels so that I can lift the bench from either end when I want to move it and I am very happy now.
    http://www.ironmaster.com/store/WHEE...EY-pr-105.html

Originally Posted by kennyyboy View Post
    trailwarrior, what are the chains and rope for may i ask. What kind of excercises do they do
    There are many articles and videos available at Westside Barbell on training with chains and bands.
    http://www.westside-barbell.com/Arti...nd%20Bands.pdf

The rope is not only great for developing pulling strength, but it is also one of the best tools for developing grip and forearm strength as well.
    http://www.rosstraining.com/articles/ropeclimbing.html

I developed the rope pulley system not only to give me better control over pulling resistance, but to give me a wider range of exercises that I could otherwise perform with the rope.
    http://dse-weightlifting.blogspot.co...e-pulleys.html

If you attach a short piece of rope to a cable system you may get some added benefit of the rope for grip strength, but you will not get the full benefits as with hand over hand grips on a fullsize rope.
    http://www.functionalhandstrength.co...hort_rope.html

BusyDizzyIzzy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BusyDizzyIzzy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BusyDizzyIzzy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BusyDizzyIzzy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BusyDizzyIzzy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BusyDizzyIzzy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BusyDizzyIzzy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BusyDizzyIzzy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BusyDizzyIzzy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BusyDizzyIzzy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BusyDizzyIzzy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    wow, strong rep power...
    LOL, yeah "rep power" is everything if your a teenybopper. Some people worry more about relative matters to lifting here more than "rep power".

BusyDizzyIzzy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BusyDizzyIzzy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BusyDizzyIzzy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BusyDizzyIzzy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BusyDizzyIzzy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BusyDizzyIzzy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BusyDizzyIzzy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BusyDizzyIzzy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BusyDizzyIzzy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BusyDizzyIzzy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BusyDizzyIzzy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by gunnie View Post
    Great gym there,certainly puts my home gym to shame.
    You must really need to upgrade your gym there because I only see a few decent pieces of equipment in that pic. Alot of fluff stations for the room taken up in my book. Treadmill? Cable cross station? The best peice of equipment in that picture is the olympic barbell on the floor and the various weight plates in the room followed by the full cage on the right. The rest of the room could be utilized ALOT better.
    Last edited by BusyDizzyIzzy; 07-25-2007 at 10:35 AM.

Finally... here are some pics of mines:

Benches:
    Northern Bench Press
    Preacher Curl
    NordicTrac Adjustable Work Bench (Cap. 500lbs)
    Old School Padded Bent Row Bench (not pictured)

Leg Equip:
    Parabody Seated Calf
    Leg extension/curl station (need to replace with better one)
    Hack Squat Sled

Pulley Systems:
    Universal Lat Pull Down (250lbs stack)
    Universal Low Pulley Station (150lbs stack)

Rack:
    Marcy Squat / Pulley / Pec Deck / Smith system (only used for squatting and pressing). The Smith system sucks!

Weight:
    5lbs - 100lbs paired dumbbell run (fixed and hex)
    900lbs olympic plates

Cardio:
    NordicTrack EXP1200 Treadmill

Bars:
    2 X 7' 45lbs Olympic straight
    1 X EZ-Curl
    1 X 5' Standard Straigt

Accessories:
    Chalk
    5 gal bucket (for guess what?)
    mirrors (used to keep log using dry erase markers as well as to monitor form)
    Every issue of FLEX an MD mag for the past 2 1/2 years
    Fan
    Heavy and kick bags
    Attached Images

Skull Crusher will become famous soon enough. (+50) Skull Crusher will become famous soon enough. (+50) Skull Crusher will become famous soon enough. (+50) Skull Crusher will become famous soon enough. (+50) Skull Crusher will become famous soon enough. (+50) Skull Crusher will become famous soon enough. (+50) Skull Crusher will become famous soon enough. (+50) Skull Crusher will become famous soon enough. (+50) Skull Crusher will become famous soon enough. (+50) Skull Crusher will become famous soon enough. (+50) Skull Crusher will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Man, I thought my gym was badass with my treadmill, punching bag, and weight rack. But those are some pretty sweet home gyms.

Originally Posted by BusyDizzyIzzy View Post
    You must really need to upgrade your gym there because I only see a few decent pieces of equipment in that pic. Alot of fluff stations for the room taken up in my book. Treadmill? Cable cross station? The best peice of equipment in that picture is the olympic barbell on the floor and the various weight plates in the room followed by the full cage on the right. The rest of the room could be utilized ALOT better.
    Tough room. Christ.

wow, strong rep power...

Check out the protein stash above the doorway.

Repped.

Transformation Specialist Pillager's Avatar
    Pillager is a name known to all. (+5000) Pillager is a name known to all. (+5000) Pillager is a name known to all. (+5000) Pillager is a name known to all. (+5000) Pillager is a name known to all. (+5000) Pillager is a name known to all. (+5000) Pillager is a name known to all. (+5000) Pillager is a name known to all. (+5000) Pillager is a name known to all. (+5000) Pillager is a name known to all. (+5000) Pillager is a name known to all. (+5000)
    wow, strong rep power...

Are those Kraiburg bumpers? Very nice Gym!
    Rogue: n. An unprincipled, deceitful, and unreliable person; a scoundrel or rascal.

speedtre has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) speedtre has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) speedtre has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) speedtre has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) speedtre has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) speedtre has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) speedtre has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) speedtre has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) speedtre has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) speedtre has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) speedtre has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Skull Crusher View Post
    Man, I thought my gym was badass with my treadmill, punching bag, and weight rack. But those are some pretty sweet home gyms.

Tough room. Christ.

Don't pay any attention to Bzzy....as soon as he saw some IM equipment in Troj's very nice gym he had to find some way to knock it. lol

Troj, great gym, there is no replacement for having a nice sized room to put your gym in.

Originally Posted by speedtre View Post
    Don't pay any attention to Bzzy....as soon as he saw some IM equipment in Troj's very nice gym he had to find some way to knock it. lol

Troj, great gym, there is no replacement for having a nice sized room to put your gym in.
    No actually I didnt even notice or mention the IM equipment. If only your could read and interpret. Regardless its not something Im impressed with. I look for specific types of equipment. I mentioned what I felt was worthwhile and what wastes space in that setup.

Finally... here are some pics of mines:

Benches:
    Northern Bench Press
    Preacher Curl
    NordicTrac Adjustable Work Bench (Cap. 500lbs)
    Old School Padded Bent Row Bench (not pictured)

Leg Equip:
    Parabody Seated Calf
    Leg extension/curl station (need to replace with better one)
    Hack Squat Sled

Pulley Systems:
    Universal Lat Pull Down (250lbs stack)
    Universal Low Pulley Station (150lbs stack)

Rack:
    Marcy Squat / Pulley / Pec Deck / Smith system (only used for squatting and pressing). The Smith system sucks!

Weight:
    5lbs - 100lbs paired dumbbell run (fixed and hex)
    900lbs olympic plates

Cardio:
    NordicTrack EXP1200 Treadmill

Bars:
    2 X 7' 45lbs Olympic straight
    1 X EZ-Curl
    1 X 5' Standard Straigt

Accessories:
    Chalk
    5 gal bucket (for guess what?)
    mirrors (used to keep log using dry erase markers as well as to monitor form)
    Every issue of FLEX an MD mag for the past 2 1/2 years
    Fan
    Heavy and kick bags
    Much more impressed with this setup. Maybe less overall space than the "other" home gym, but the space is taken up by more worthwhile equipment. Always love seeing someone pony up for a leg sled. Nice. Just get rid of the treadmill. Get yourself a good weightvest and take the dog for a LONG walk/hike.

Transformation Specialist Pillager's Avatar
    Pillager is a name known to all. (+5000) Pillager is a name known to all. (+5000) Pillager is a name known to all. (+5000) Pillager is a name known to all. (+5000) Pillager is a name known to all. (+5000) Pillager is a name known to all. (+5000) Pillager is a name known to all. (+5000) Pillager is a name known to all. (+5000) Pillager is a name known to all. (+5000) Pillager is a name known to all. (+5000) Pillager is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Here is my gym #1. Basement gym
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpo...&postcount=355

An overall pic of the layout and my sleeved Thick bar. Sorry it's fuzzy.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpo...&postcount=608
    Power rack
    Bench
    about a half ton iron & rubber encased plates
    5-50 hex dumbbells with rack
    chains and bands
    squat box
    BS home gym (got it mostly for the wife)
    BS 45 hyper
    Schwinn Air Dyne
    2X Stair masters climbers
    1 7' Cap Cheapo bar
    1 7' 1500 power bar
    1 7' Cap Cheapo bar sleeved with PVC to almost 2"
    1 6' Cap cheapo bar
    2 oly dumbbell handles

Gym #2 Garage no pics
    Jump rope area
    100# heavy bag
    I'm going to build a platform for o-lifts and oh presses.

Gym #3 at work in the basement of my employer
    1 7' Cap cheapo bar(mine)
    2 25 KG bumpers(mine)
    some rubber encased plates(mine)
    assorted cardio equioment(owned by the company)
    Rogue: n. An unprincipled, deceitful, and unreliable person; a scoundrel or rascal.

Originally Posted by BusyDizzyIzzy View Post
    Get yourself a good weightvest and take the dog for a LONG walk/hike.
    Wifey uses the treadmill more than I do...

By the way, black 30lb weight vest is next to the red heavy bag. Just forgot to mention it

Emohawkus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Emohawkus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Emohawkus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Emohawkus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Emohawkus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Emohawkus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Emohawkus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Emohawkus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Emohawkus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Emohawkus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Emohawkus will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Heres a list of mine

2 dumbbell racks 5lb to 80lb in 5lb inc, 95lbs
    Seated calf raise machine
    Hyperextension bench
    Smith machine
    Cable crossover
    Powertec rack
    Powertec lat pulldown
    Laying leg curl/ext
    Seated leg curl/ext
    Powertec row machine
    Powertec sled
    preacher bench
    eliptical machine
    powertec maxi crunch
    Ironmaster bench

outside in backyard

powerrack
    tuffstuff lat pulldown
    dip/chin station
    seated cable press machine

Originally Posted by Pillager View Post
    Here is my gym #1. Basement gym
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpo...&postcount=355

An overall pic of the layout and my sleeved Thick bar. Sorry it's fuzzy.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpo...&postcount=608
    Power rack
    Bench
    about a half ton iron & rubber encased plates
    5-50 hex dumbbells with rack
    chains and bands
    squat box
    BS home gym (got it mostly for the wife)
    BS 45 hyper
    Schwinn Air Dyne
    2X Stair masters climbers
    1 7' Cap Cheapo bar
    1 7' 1500 power bar
    1 7' Cap Cheapo bar sleeved with PVC to almost 2"
    1 6' Cap cheapo bar
    2 oly dumbbell handles

Gym #2 Garage no pics
    Jump rope area
    100# heavy bag
    I'm going to build a platform for o-lifts and oh presses.

Gym #3 at work in the basement of my employer
    1 7' Cap cheapo bar(mine)
    2 25 KG bumpers(mine)
    some rubber encased plates(mine)
    assorted cardio equioment(owned by the company)
    Nice setup for power training.
    Repped... for what ever its worth!

The reflection off the mirror makes it look like you have way more equipment than you do... still decent.
    Yet even I have more equipment than is actually needed. I am kind of glad in that respect that my space limits me from adding too much more. I had a reverse-hyper attachment built for my rack and I store that in the bedroom when not in use.

Nice gym you have there! Not quite on par with Ron Coleman's though ;-)

Originally Posted by trailwarrior View Post
    Yet even I have more equipment than is actually needed. I am kind of glad in that respect that my space limits me from adding too much more. I had a reverse-hyper attachment built for my rack and I store that in the bedroom when not in use.

Nice gym you have there! Not quite on par with Ron Coleman's though ;-)
    I don't think the last gym I was a member at was on par with Ronnies! I think he said he paid over $70K for everything in his.

jgmack1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jgmack1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jgmack1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jgmack1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jgmack1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jgmack1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jgmack1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jgmack1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jgmack1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jgmack1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jgmack1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    For it's size, 12' x 15' I have the best gym.

trojannation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trojannation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trojannation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trojannation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trojannation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trojannation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trojannation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trojannation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trojannation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trojannation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trojannation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Pillager View Post
    Are those Kraiburg bumpers? Very nice Gym!
    They're the Kraiburg 55 lb bumpers... I almost wish I had lighter ones so that I could fit more weights on the bar, but you can't complain about free equipment

Originally Posted by speedtre View Post

Thanks, there's a lot more room behind where I took the picture from too. I'm going to put a leg sled in there this fall, and I'll still have plenty of room for jumping rope and doing medicine ball work.

Emohawkus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Emohawkus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Emohawkus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Emohawkus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Emohawkus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Emohawkus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Emohawkus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Emohawkus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Emohawkus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Emohawkus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Emohawkus will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by jgmack1 View Post
    For it's size, 12' x 15' I have the best gym.
    I'm 12' x 14', I have the best gym

Everlast 15 lb. Leather Medicine Ball
    Century 100 lb. Canvas Heavy Bag
    Reebok 8400C Treadmill
    Powertec Power Rack
    Body Solid Selectorized Cable Crossover
    Ironmaster IM2000 Package E (The Ultimate)
    IM2000 Base
    Crunch Situp
    Dip Bar Handles
    Cable Curl Bar
    Low Row Bar
    Bar Pad
    Preacher Curl Pad
    Leg Press Plate
    Single Pulley Handle
    Tricep Crunch Rope
    Dockable Curl Support
    Hip Flexor Handles
    Free Bar Holder Pair
    Calf Block
    Leg Extension Leg Curl
    Ironmaster Super Bench
    Ironmaster Quick Lock Dumbells with Rack
    55 lb. Kraiburg Bumper Plates x 2
    Various Olympic Plates (690 lbs total)
    45's x 8
    35's x 4
    25's x 4
    10's x 4
    5's x 8
    2.5's x 4
    Various Different Standard Plates (705 lb. total)
    50's x 8
    25's x 8
    10's x 10
    7.5's x 2
    5's x 6
    2.5's x 2
    1.25's x 4
    7 ft. standard bar 32 lb.
    6 ft. standard bar 30 lb.
    Standard threaded combo bar
    Exercise Ball
    TV, VCR, PS2, CD player, MP3 player, Fridge