Bcewertt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs down Sarm-X and Cyclin-GF Stack: Review

I don't know if anyone has actually had success with this stack. MHP totes in MD "The Body Transformation Stack" and issues an ensuing challenge. The 4 following supplements are included: Sarm-X, Anadrox, Cyclin-GF, and Probolic. I myself, tired of the entourage of MT products with their 4 page ads in every magazine decided to make a change-up.

2 cycles and around $450 dollars down the hole.

I saw no increase in mass or muscular strength beginning the stack with Sarm-X and Cyclin-GF right off the bat. I added Anadrox and Probolic 2 weeks later. I saw moderate success when I added Probolic in a doubled serving, but that was it.

The second cycle, still no improvements what-so-ever. I even increased my caloric and protein intake, even though I was trying to trim. Neared the end of the bottle and still saw no "drastic" improvements. I did make steady gain on diet and protein alone. Sarm-X, being toted as the next stage of development for testosterone support, selective totally on muscle receptors is BUNK! Do not waste your time and money on this product. Wait for another SARM's product to open up on the market, typically MT will probably put the next big one out there. Cyclin-GF being toted as "A dormant muscle activator" is also bunk.

Probolic and Anadrox however, show some promise, although I would rather stick to Nitrix from BSN as a nitric oxide supporter. Probolic offers good sustained protein release and may be the best out there, but comes in a small container and you end up having to buy at least 3 to last a month.

If anyone else has had success with these products let me know, but I think MHP has to go back to the drawing boards to produce a better product, and try to keep their spokesperson (Vic Martinez) out of freaking jail.

-The Military Muscle Man

Bcewertt

MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    y u search or reviews before spending that much money
    MET-Rx/Pure Protein Board Rep

*Disclaimer: The thoughts and opinions of this rep are of his own and does not reflect MET-Rx/Pure Protein as a company. This user is a Bodybuilding.com board representative and is not an employee of MET-Rx/Pure Protein.*

Iron Mulisha Athlete

newequation is just really nice. (+1000) newequation is just really nice. (+1000) newequation is just really nice. (+1000) newequation is just really nice. (+1000) newequation is just really nice. (+1000) newequation is just really nice. (+1000) newequation is just really nice. (+1000) newequation is just really nice. (+1000) newequation is just really nice. (+1000) newequation is just really nice. (+1000) newequation is just really nice. (+1000)
    This is why you should always consult us before buying supplements. We could have saved you $450.

sLiPpErYwEt is on a distinguished road. (+10) sLiPpErYwEt is on a distinguished road. (+10) sLiPpErYwEt is on a distinguished road. (+10) sLiPpErYwEt is on a distinguished road. (+10) sLiPpErYwEt is on a distinguished road. (+10) sLiPpErYwEt is on a distinguished road. (+10) sLiPpErYwEt is on a distinguished road. (+10) sLiPpErYwEt is on a distinguished road. (+10) sLiPpErYwEt is on a distinguished road. (+10) sLiPpErYwEt is on a distinguished road. (+10) sLiPpErYwEt is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Rpm...
    Keep liftin' n Miscin'

|Orange TRIad|Green MAGnitude|White Flood|GlycerGrow|Purple Wraath|
    |Bulk: Beta Alanine, Citrulline Malate, AAKG|
    |RPM|ActivaTe|Flax Seed Oil|Xtend|
    |Waiting for new protein|
    |OWE REPS TO:____|

nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    product.
    review.
    section.
    www.placebro.net

This is a bandit's life, it comes and goes and thems the breaks.

metal_militia01 is a complete loser! (-2000) metal_militia01 is a complete loser! (-2000) metal_militia01 is a complete loser! (-2000) metal_militia01 is a complete loser! (-2000) metal_militia01 is a complete loser! (-2000) metal_militia01 is a complete loser! (-2000) metal_militia01 is a complete loser! (-2000) metal_militia01 is a complete loser! (-2000) metal_militia01 is a complete loser! (-2000) metal_militia01 is a complete loser! (-2000) metal_militia01 is a complete loser! (-2000)
    I thought in order to activate and use your dormant muscle fibers you do a lot of resistance training such as negatives.Very very slow fiber tearing workouts.

Hatebreed13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hatebreed13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hatebreed13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hatebreed13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hatebreed13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hatebreed13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hatebreed13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hatebreed13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hatebreed13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hatebreed13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hatebreed13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Bcewertt View Post
    I don't know if anyone has actually had success with this stack. MHP totes in MD "The Body Transformation Stack" and issues an ensuing challenge. The 4 following supplements are included: Sarm-X, Anadrox, Cyclin-GF, and Probolic. I myself, tired of the entourage of MT products with their 4 page ads in every magazine decided to make a change-up.

2 cycles and around $450 dollars down the hole.

I saw no increase in mass or muscular strength beginning the stack with Sarm-X and Cyclin-GF right off the bat. I added Anadrox and Probolic 2 weeks later. I saw moderate success when I added Probolic in a doubled serving, but that was it.

The second cycle, still no improvements what-so-ever. I even increased my caloric and protein intake, even though I was trying to trim. Neared the end of the bottle and still saw no "drastic" improvements. I did make steady gain on diet and protein alone. Sarm-X, being toted as the next stage of development for testosterone support, selective totally on muscle receptors is BUNK! Do not waste your time and money on this product. Wait for another SARM's product to open up on the market, typically MT will probably put the next big one out there. Cyclin-GF being toted as "A dormant muscle activator" is also bunk.

Probolic and Anadrox however, show some promise, although I would rather stick to Nitrix from BSN as a nitric oxide supporter. Probolic offers good sustained protein release and may be the best out there, but comes in a small container and you end up having to buy at least 3 to last a month.

If anyone else has had success with these products let me know, but I think MHP has to go back to the drawing boards to produce a better product, and try to keep their spokesperson (Vic Martinez) out of freaking jail.

-The Military Muscle Man

Bcewertt

Sorry you had to find out the hard way bro.
    That's what happens when military guys walk into the GNC on base and get possessed by its evil ways.
    I applied to work at the GNC on my base and they didn't even consider my application even though I've talked to the manager on multiple occasions specifically about supplements, schooling him in every topic.

They probably thought I would decrease sales.

justin6683 is just really nice. (+1000) justin6683 is just really nice. (+1000) justin6683 is just really nice. (+1000) justin6683 is just really nice. (+1000) justin6683 is just really nice. (+1000) justin6683 is just really nice. (+1000) justin6683 is just really nice. (+1000) justin6683 is just really nice. (+1000) justin6683 is just really nice. (+1000) justin6683 is just really nice. (+1000) justin6683 is just really nice. (+1000)
    i like the sarm x its good imo... i was using the abomb and tbomb2 as well but just got rid of my abomb to my friend and ill keep using the tbomb2 though..

VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by justin6683 View Post
    i like the sarm x its good imo... i was using the abomb and tbomb2 as well but just got rid of my abomb to my friend and ill keep using the tbomb2 though..
    you like sarm x?

do you realize that there is 0 evidence that it does what it claims?

I suppose its possible you can get some gains while on it, however i doubt they will be much more than if you were taking a sugar pill that you thought was dbol
    I got no strings to hold me down
    To make me fret or make me frown
    I had strings, but now I'm free
    I got no strings on me

justin6683 is just really nice. (+1000) justin6683 is just really nice. (+1000) justin6683 is just really nice. (+1000) justin6683 is just really nice. (+1000) justin6683 is just really nice. (+1000) justin6683 is just really nice. (+1000) justin6683 is just really nice. (+1000) justin6683 is just really nice. (+1000) justin6683 is just really nice. (+1000) justin6683 is just really nice. (+1000) justin6683 is just really nice. (+1000)
    lol i have taken dbol years and years ago and yes i know the difference when it comes to that.. i dont know if its that one single product im taking that with other thing that are in my profile thing.. but i noticed my strenght has gone up some and i have a lil more endurance.. might be from that might not? but it is something new that i am experimenting with..

Hatebreed13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hatebreed13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hatebreed13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hatebreed13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hatebreed13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hatebreed13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hatebreed13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hatebreed13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hatebreed13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hatebreed13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hatebreed13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by justin6683 View Post
    You know what SARM-X really is?
    DHEA+Ferulic Acid.

KFox has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KFox has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KFox has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KFox has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KFox has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KFox has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KFox has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KFox has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KFox has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KFox has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KFox has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    i was thinking of trying sarm-x to keep my androgen receptors active when i was off cycle,keep them "alert" so they dont die off,i go off cycle for about 5- 6months and use conventional supps only,non hormonal,during those 5-6 months,so of course sarm-x would be an attractive thought,if it actually worked,for someone off cycle.Of course,you could just go the growth hormone routine when your off andro hormones,and that could keep the fat off,and the muscle from declining.And of course glutamine,and bcaa's.Maybe IGF-1 and that route,would be good off cycle to prevent atrophy as well.

Search and Destroy Killa Destroya's Avatar
    Destroya has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Destroya has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Destroya has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Destroya has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Destroya has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Destroya has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Destroya has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Destroya has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Destroya has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Destroya has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Destroya has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    SARM-X doesn't work. It may work with other steroids at helping those steroids have more selective properties but sarm-x alone does not work.