Brutis84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

The Beast anabolic activator from UltraLab

I was just wondering what you guys thought of the Beast anabolic activator spray. I took it for about three weeks, then accidently dropped the bottle and broke it. It has homeopathic hormones like somatrophine, and some other hormones that are suppossed to increase testostorone. I did feel like it helped me in the gym, energy wise. And when I was suddenly off I felt real tired while working out. Anyway just thought I'd ask if anyone has had any experience with it, or has an opinion about it. Thanks. Heres a list of whats in it.

INGREDIENTS: Somatotrophine (GH), Gonado Stimuline, Chorionic Gonadotrophine, Folliculostimuline, Adrenocorticotrophine, Thyroidinum, Adrenalinum, Progesterone, Orchitinum, Dopamine, Acetylcholine, RNA, DNA, ATP, Leucine, Isoleucine, Valine, Glutamine, Estrone, Estradiol, Cortisone, Saw Palmetto, Tribulus, Terrestris, Yohimbe.

DIDACTIC BB "HCIC" TESTOSTERONE's Avatar
    TESTOSTERONE is a name known to all. (+5000) TESTOSTERONE is a name known to all. (+5000) TESTOSTERONE is a name known to all. (+5000) TESTOSTERONE is a name known to all. (+5000) TESTOSTERONE is a name known to all. (+5000) TESTOSTERONE is a name known to all. (+5000) TESTOSTERONE is a name known to all. (+5000) TESTOSTERONE is a name known to all. (+5000) TESTOSTERONE is a name known to all. (+5000) TESTOSTERONE is a name known to all. (+5000) TESTOSTERONE is a name known to all. (+5000)
    lmao, you should stock up on that anabolic activator b/c the FDA will soon shut down the production of that highly anabolic spray
    *sniff* *sniff*
    ............I....... smell a spammer
    *GODSMACK*

Luke530 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luke530 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luke530 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luke530 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luke530 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luke530 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luke530 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luke530 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luke530 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luke530 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luke530 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    It's a piece of ****... it does absolutely nothing... it's all in your head... you could drink the whole bottle and nothing would happen...

Positive K is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Positive K is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Positive K is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Positive K is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Positive K is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Positive K is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Positive K is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Positive K is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Positive K is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Positive K is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Positive K is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Thumbs down Re: The Beast anabolic activator from UltraLab

Originally posted by Brutis84
    I was just wondering what you guys thought of the Beast anabolic activator spray. I took it for about three weeks, then accidently dropped the bottle and broke it. It has homeopathic hormones like somatrophine, and some other hormones that are suppossed to increase testostorone. I did feel like it helped me in the gym, energy wise. And when I was suddenly off I felt real tired while working out. Anyway just thought I'd ask if anyone has had any experience with it, or has an opinion about it. Thanks. Heres a list of whats in it.

INGREDIENTS: Somatotrophine (GH), Gonado Stimuline, Chorionic Gonadotrophine, Folliculostimuline, Adrenocorticotrophine, Thyroidinum, Adrenalinum, Progesterone, Orchitinum, Dopamine, Acetylcholine, RNA, DNA, ATP, Leucine, Isoleucine, Valine, Glutamine, Estrone, Estradiol, Cortisone, Saw Palmetto, Tribulus, Terrestris, Yohimbe.
    is this some sort of a joke?

Doogie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by TESTOSTERONE
    lmao, you should stock up on that anabolic activator b/c the FDA will soon shut down the production of that highly anabolic spray
    *sniff* *sniff*
    ............I....... smell a spammer

1000 times more powerful than Test Enanthate...better get mine while I can...LOL

GettnHuge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GettnHuge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GettnHuge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GettnHuge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GettnHuge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GettnHuge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GettnHuge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GettnHuge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GettnHuge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GettnHuge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GettnHuge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking

Best supplement ever.

RoughN_Tough has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by GettnHuge
    Best supplement ever.
    Now way man the Nortesten/Anatesten/Assbolan stack is. It better than real test. Didn't you know all muscle**** products are the best. They are exactly 1 gabillion times better than normal stuff
    "Sucess is a simple measurement of the commitment, sacrifice, and pain one endures to achieve a dream"-Unknown

"its about knowing what you want, and accepting what you have to sacrifice"- From Big Cat's article on Building a Professional

GettnHuge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GettnHuge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GettnHuge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GettnHuge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GettnHuge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GettnHuge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GettnHuge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GettnHuge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GettnHuge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GettnHuge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GettnHuge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    a bottle of the beast a day
    will make one huge someday!

TESTOSTERONE is a name known to all. (+5000) TESTOSTERONE is a name known to all. (+5000) TESTOSTERONE is a name known to all. (+5000) TESTOSTERONE is a name known to all. (+5000) TESTOSTERONE is a name known to all. (+5000) TESTOSTERONE is a name known to all. (+5000) TESTOSTERONE is a name known to all. (+5000) TESTOSTERONE is a name known to all. (+5000) TESTOSTERONE is a name known to all. (+5000) TESTOSTERONE is a name known to all. (+5000) TESTOSTERONE is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally posted by GettnHuge
    a bottle of the beast a day
    will make one huge someday!
    LMAO!!! HAHAHA!!
    yeah ok
    ....that sh*T is over$50.00 a bottle and it's complete garbage!
    *GODSMACK*

Fudog1138 is just really nice. (+1000) Fudog1138 is just really nice. (+1000) Fudog1138 is just really nice. (+1000) Fudog1138 is just really nice. (+1000) Fudog1138 is just really nice. (+1000) Fudog1138 is just really nice. (+1000) Fudog1138 is just really nice. (+1000) Fudog1138 is just really nice. (+1000) Fudog1138 is just really nice. (+1000) Fudog1138 is just really nice. (+1000) Fudog1138 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally posted by TESTOSTERONE
    LMAO!!! HAHAHA!!
    yeah ok
    ....that sh*T is over$50.00 a bottle and it's complete garbage!
    $50 bucks!!! Man I could get the same result with a can of Off .

2 pack for $3.39 at your local Home Depot.

Oh man I'm spammin for Home Depot now.
    Today's mighty oak is just yesterday's nut that held its ground

He who asks a question is a fool for five minutes; he who does not ask a question remains a fool forever

Sometimes, Preliminary Research makes sense..... ---> A search is a terrible thing to waste!

Originally posted by Fudog1138

$50 bucks!!! Man I could get the same result with a can of Off

2 pack for $3.39 at your local Home Depot.

Oh man I'm spammin for Home Depot now.
    lol actually it's like 50.00 for 2oz
    Ultralab is way over priced, and I'm not sure of their reputation as far as being a reputable company,I will say this though, they have a whey protein flavor called orange creamsicle,the best tasting whey I've ever tried,but at 20.00 for a pound and a half and only 17gm's of protein per scoop definitly not worth it....
    Last edited by TESTOSTERONE; 06-30-2002 at 09:14 AM.
    *GODSMACK*

HeatFanSince88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Took it awhile back, didnt do sh*t...got it for free, so it was worth a shot...if I had paid, I'd be one pissed of MoFo.

The Beast is what all the pros use. Their secret
    weapon. They stack it with cell-tech. A bottle
    a day though can get tiresome, so you have
    to be creative. The Beast gravy on potatos.
    The Beast added to oyster stew. The Beast
    on pancakes. etc etc.

mass monster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs down ultra lab no no

i woulden't waste my damn money one it!
    one day to wake and look as freaky as levrone

Train Hard

TomGS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TomGS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TomGS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TomGS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TomGS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TomGS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TomGS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Um, how can RNA and DNA be an ingredient? do they put a drop of gorillas blood in each bottle or what?

blkhulkboi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by TomGS View Post
    Um, how can RNA and DNA be an ingredient? do they put a drop of gorillas blood in each bottle or what?
    yeah that's crazy?*those were the first two i really noticed on the list? what the hell?
    Live long and prosper…

Montreal CanAdian Militia ryanr623's Avatar
    ryanr623 is just really nice. (+1000) ryanr623 is just really nice. (+1000) ryanr623 is just really nice. (+1000) ryanr623 is just really nice. (+1000) ryanr623 is just really nice. (+1000) ryanr623 is just really nice. (+1000) ryanr623 is just really nice. (+1000) ryanr623 is just really nice. (+1000) ryanr623 is just really nice. (+1000) ryanr623 is just really nice. (+1000) ryanr623 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by blkhulkboi View Post
    yeah that's crazy?*those were the first two i really noticed on the list? what the hell?
    STRONG bump why?
    Blessed be the lord, my rock, Who trains my hands for war, And my fingers for battle. Psalm 144:1

Hockey Season!

aboutpr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aboutpr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aboutpr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aboutpr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aboutpr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aboutpr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aboutpr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aboutpr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aboutpr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aboutpr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aboutpr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Doogie View Post
    1000 times more powerful than Test Enanthate...better get mine while I can...LOL

I know a good personal trainer, he also sells anabol anabolic steroid. You can send him an email at

houseoffreak@gmail.com

This guy is awesome!!

jrhafelein has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Ultra Lab: Beast Anabolic Activator

Originally Posted by Brutis84 View Post

I have used the Beast Anabolic Activator before with amazing results over 5 years ago.
    I suffered some unrelated medical issues with Lymphoma that took me away from the gym for the most part over the past 5 years, but I am getting back now and I have once again begun a cycle of the Beast along with HGC (Human Growth Complex) from the same company.
    I have to say it is Way too Early to see any muscle changes, but there are other Obvious Testosterone effects taking place-- so this Is a useful product.

- If you are advanced or experienced with other stronger supplements, you may or may not get any effects out of the Beast, but I am telling you that it works very well for me.

Along with the Beast Anabolic Activator and HCG, I also use Millennium Sport Technologies 'ZMK' and 'Somnidren GH', too.
    So far this is the Most Effective line-up of supplements that I have ever used since the big broad ban on so many 'andro' products in 2004.
    Prior to that I was using the Beast with MuscleTech Anotesten / Nortesten stack.

Shelloutfalter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    This thread makes me laugh hysterically. This stuff is nothing more than purified water suspended in alcohol. I agree with the person who said you could drink the whole bottle and nothing would happen. Homeopathic anabolics are ineffective, period. Anyone who claims they experienced a substantial amount of mass gain from this supplement is mistaking the fruits of hard training and proper diet that would have otherwise contributed to such a gain.

Ask yourself honestly: What do you possibly expect a homeopathic suspension like this to do? Realistically, keeping in mind how the body's androgenic systems work, what gains could it POSSIBLY give you with trace amounts? The answer, based on reliable science: Nada.

Save your money and go the route of a real PH if you want significant supplement-induced gains. While I think the Beast Super Test (another Beast supplementt) is a decent product that can produce gains over a length of time, the company hypes it like it's real gear and capable of producing gear-like results. Reality check: It can't. That's not to say it's junk, but it's a tool in your arsenal that can help optimize your results

And yes, they are(PHs) still legally available at the right supplier's website. At the risk of spamming, I won't mention it.

subluxation has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile from Brazil

QUOTE=Brutis84;367999]I was just wondering what you guys thought of the Beast anabolic activator spray. I took it for about three weeks, then accidently dropped the bottle and broke it. It has homeopathic hormones like somatrophine, and some other hormones that are suppossed to increase testostorone. I did feel like it helped me in the gym, energy wise. And when I was suddenly off I felt real tired while working out. Anyway just thought I'd ask if anyone has had any experience with it, or has an opinion about it. Thanks. Heres a list of whats in it.

INGREDIENTS: Somatotrophine (GH), Gonado Stimuline, Chorionic Gonadotrophine, Folliculostimuline, Adrenocorticotrophine, Thyroidinum, Adrenalinum, Progesterone, Orchitinum, Dopamine, Acetylcholine, RNA, DNA, ATP, Leucine, Isoleucine, Valine, Glutamine, Estrone, Estradiol, Cortisone, Saw Palmetto, Tribulus, Terrestris, Yohimbe.[/QUOTE]

sorry about my inglish Hi, Im Brazilian once i went to USA. I was very skin. my wish was to gain waight and muscle but i did try everything and nathen work, but one day i bought the beast anabolic activator, after one week i start felilng the diference after one month i gain more than 10 pound in muscle. I belive it works becouse i had used alot of thing but nathen work even creatine did not work to me but the beast in my experience is the best.

longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by subluxation View Post
    QUOTE=Brutis84;367999]I was just wondering what you guys thought of the Beast anabolic activator spray. I took it for about three weeks, then accidently dropped the bottle and broke it. It has homeopathic hormones like somatrophine, and some other hormones that are suppossed to increase testostorone. I did feel like it helped me in the gym, energy wise. And when I was suddenly off I felt real tired while working out. Anyway just thought I'd ask if anyone has had any experience with it, or has an opinion about it. Thanks. Heres a list of whats in it.

sorry about my inglish Hi, Im Brazilian once i went to USA. I was very skin. my wish was to gain waight and muscle but i did try everything and nathen work, but one day i bought the beast anabolic activator, after one week i start felilng the diference after one month i gain more than 10 pound in muscle. I belive it works becouse i had used alot of thing but nathen work even creatine did not work to me but the beast in my experience is the best.[/QUOTE]

Glad to hear you liked it. I'm not sure that 10 lbs of muscle is typical lulz Good work

Shelloutfalter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

sorry about my inglish Hi, Im Brazilian once i went to USA. I was very skin. my wish was to gain waight and muscle but i did try everything and nathen work, but one day i bought the beast anabolic activator, after one week i start felilng the diference after one month i gain more than 10 pound in muscle. I belive it works becouse i had used alot of thing but nathen work even creatine did not work to me but the beast in my experience is the best.[/QUOTE]

I'm calling BS here.

If you gained 10 pounds, it was due to your own hard work and diet. There is no possible scientific explanation for a homeopathic compound causing a test surge worthy of or anatomically capable of 10 pounds of mass.

Getting big is about lifting heavy and eating a lot. Supplements are only a part of the puzzle.

I like some of the Beast products. The Super Test is a nice support compound. It's no PH, nor is it real gear, but a decent compound to complement a regimen of heavy lifting and hard training. But the Anabolic Activator was a placebo at best.

Homeopathy is bunk and not supported by science or backed by any credible research.

Registered User JeremyKoehnlein's Avatar
    JeremyKoehnlein has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I just want to say, I'm tickled by the fact that tribulus and terrestris are listed as separate ingredients

marcosbadd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

funcionou de vdd cara?

CoachShaunP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

The beast

I used it in 1996 when I was in high school around when it first came out. Back then I could not get my biceps to grow for anything, mind you I was squatting 450 easily and on leg press could max out the machine which had a top plate also and do 1 rep, I believe it was 1150lbs or something like that. I played football, basketball, and did weightlifting back then and I couldn't for the life of me get that peak on my bicep lol. I now believe it's because I didn't do the right exercises like cable curls, hammer curls, Etc...

Well long story short I saw The Beast at GNC and tried it. I did notice I could lift 20lbs more with upper body exercises and it was easier to get to 12 reps at that weight. I could feel my biceps were working a lot harder than ever and for the first time in my life I was seeing a peak on my puny biceps and overall I felt more solid lifting.

I paid close attention to the directions and didn't eat anytime near when I took it (before or after), this incudes drinking anything and I believe this is why it worked because I remember one day I took it right after eating and it didn't do **** for me.

I read a lot of reviews where people say it didn't work for them but it worked for me so I don't know what to say.

Now that I have tried many supplements (currently loving Focus factor 2, and BSN NO Explode), I may try it cause i am more experienced. I saw it for $22 at Vitamin Shoppe online so I figure it won't be too much of a waste.

I do remember it gave me a little attitude also which my friends didn't like lol

anthonyganci is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Read a book

Originally Posted by TomGS View Post

Both DNA and RNA share three of the bases -adenine, guanine, and cytosine. In DNA, the fourth base is thymine, whereas in RNA it is uracil. In DNA, each base combines with a five-carbon sugar called deoxyribose, hence the term DNA stands for deoxyribonucleic acid.