kevin_titus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kevin_titus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

how can I increase my appetite?

I'm trying to bulk, and so far I've put on about 3lbs in one week (some of which is probably water retention from phosphagen)

In the morning when I get up to go to work, I sometimes have little if any appetite. I'm 23 yrs old, 6' , and 175lbs. I'm trying to get up to 200lbs. When I started lifting 8 months ago, I was 150 lbs. So I've put on a good amount of weight, but I WANT MORE!

Any ideas? Here's my rough daily food intake

AM: bowl of cereal, cup of orange juice, and a 55g protien shake
    AM snack : bottled smoothie ...granola bar

Lunch: Usually some chicken breasts or a sub sandwich

Pre-workout: Smoothie, 55g protien shake, and yogurt

Post workout: 55g protien shake

Dinner: 1 cup of rice, vegatable, and 8-9 oz of pork or chicken, pita bread

Bedtime snack: 1 cup of oats.

What can I do to get some more cals in? I get roughly 180g of protien a day.

thanks guys!
    "without no struggle, you make no progress..."

13laze has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 13laze has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 13laze has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 13laze has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 13laze has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 13laze has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 13laze has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 13laze has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 13laze has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 13laze has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 13laze has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Wink got ganja?

try smoking a little herb a couple hours before bed, it will increase your app and allow you to eat a extra meal before bed. It will also give you a good nights sleep. :P

Registered User akomabutisakama's Avatar
    akomabutisakama has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) akomabutisakama has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) akomabutisakama has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) akomabutisakama has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) akomabutisakama has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) akomabutisakama has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) akomabutisakama has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) akomabutisakama has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) akomabutisakama has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) akomabutisakama has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) akomabutisakama has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    just eat force feed thats what i had to do in the begining when i was at 1500 kcals now im up to 3000 and still hungry
    15 y/o
    height 5'6

Scivation Primaforce 12 week transformation contest
    http://www.forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=608609

Sliktaggin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by 13laze
    try smoking a little herb a couple hours before bed, it will increase your app and allow you to eat a extra meal before bed. It will also give you a good nights sleep. :P

your name says it all

Melkor is a name known to all. (+5000) Melkor is a name known to all. (+5000) Melkor is a name known to all. (+5000) Melkor is a name known to all. (+5000) Melkor is a name known to all. (+5000) Melkor is a name known to all. (+5000) Melkor is a name known to all. (+5000) Melkor is a name known to all. (+5000) Melkor is a name known to all. (+5000) Melkor is a name known to all. (+5000) Melkor is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by 13laze
    Or how 'bout not? That's even better.

This is a simplistic answer but it works... Eat more. Even when you're not hungry you have to eat. It sucks I know, but it's true. If you wake up in the morning and you're not hungry, open the cupboard, get out your breakfast and shovel it down.
    A noble spirit embiggens the smallest man.

"Out of damp and gloomy days, out of solitude, out of loveless words directed at us, conclusions grow up in us like fungus: one morning they are there, we know not how, and they gaze upon us, morose and gray. Woe to the thinker who is not the gardener but only the soil of the plants that grow in him."
    -Nietzsche

kevin_titus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kevin_titus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Melkor
    Or how 'bout not? That's even better.

This is a simplistic answer but it works... Eat more. Even when you're not hungry you have to eat. It sucks I know, but it's true. If you wake up in the morning and you're not hungry, open the cupboard, get out your breakfast and shovel it down.

Bleh...This is going to be the hard part I guess.
    "without no struggle, you make no progress..."

Melkor is a name known to all. (+5000) Melkor is a name known to all. (+5000) Melkor is a name known to all. (+5000) Melkor is a name known to all. (+5000) Melkor is a name known to all. (+5000) Melkor is a name known to all. (+5000) Melkor is a name known to all. (+5000) Melkor is a name known to all. (+5000) Melkor is a name known to all. (+5000) Melkor is a name known to all. (+5000) Melkor is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by kevin_titus
    Bleh...This is going to be the hard part I guess.
    You are correct sir. Diet is the hardest part of bodybuilding hands down.
    A noble spirit embiggens the smallest man.

"Out of damp and gloomy days, out of solitude, out of loveless words directed at us, conclusions grow up in us like fungus: one morning they are there, we know not how, and they gaze upon us, morose and gray. Woe to the thinker who is not the gardener but only the soil of the plants that grow in him."
    -Nietzsche