Sal Collaziano has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sal Collaziano has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sal Collaziano has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sal Collaziano has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sal Collaziano has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sal Collaziano has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sal Collaziano has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sal Collaziano has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sal Collaziano has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question Which of these four will give the best pumps?

1. NO2
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/no2/no2.html

2. Nitrix
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/bsn/nitrix.html

3. TRAC
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/mhp/trac.html

4. Cold Fusion NO2
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/legal/no2.html

Which product do you like out of these? If you had to choose one, which would it be?

Would you use two at the same time? Which?

Thank you very much, in advance, for your insight.
    Last edited by Sal Collaziano; 12-28-2004 at 05:20 PM.

J-Rod is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Rod is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Rod is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Rod is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Rod is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Rod is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Rod is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Rod is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Rod is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Rod is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Rod is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Sal Collaziano
    1. NO2
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/no2/no2.html

2. Nitrix
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/bsn/nitrix.html

3. TRAC
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/mhp/trac.html

Which product do you like out of these? If you had to choose one, which would it be?

Would you use two at the same time? Which?

Thank you very much, in advance, for your insight.
    TRAC is the best option of these 3 products IMHO.
    Joey Rodrigues
    President
    HALEO Inc.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/haleo.html

rip to shreds in progress raymondh's Avatar
    raymondh is on a distinguished road. (+10) raymondh is on a distinguished road. (+10) raymondh is on a distinguished road. (+10) raymondh is on a distinguished road. (+10) raymondh is on a distinguished road. (+10) raymondh is on a distinguished road. (+10) raymondh is on a distinguished road. (+10) raymondh is on a distinguished road. (+10) raymondh is on a distinguished road. (+10) raymondh is on a distinguished road. (+10) raymondh is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    COLD FUSION NO2 by legal gear.
    Interested in making an extra $3000+/month from home by working for a publically listed NYSE company? PM your e-mail or AIM address and we'll talk. U.S. Only.

[url]www.futureworks.xs3.com[/url] Professional websites $200-$300 per project. No hourly rates.

Sal Collaziano has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sal Collaziano has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sal Collaziano has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sal Collaziano has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sal Collaziano has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sal Collaziano has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sal Collaziano has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sal Collaziano has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sal Collaziano has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Cold Fusion looks interesting.. Has anyone tried more than one of these listed products? I'm going to add Cold Fusion right now...

Will Lift for Food boostnmuscle's Avatar
    boostnmuscle is not very well liked. (-100) boostnmuscle is not very well liked. (-100) boostnmuscle is not very well liked. (-100) boostnmuscle is not very well liked. (-100) boostnmuscle is not very well liked. (-100) boostnmuscle is not very well liked. (-100) boostnmuscle is not very well liked. (-100) boostnmuscle is not very well liked. (-100) boostnmuscle is not very well liked. (-100) boostnmuscle is not very well liked. (-100) boostnmuscle is not very well liked. (-100)
    cold fusion was sick wit itttt....very good! nasty, and i mean NASTY pumps and vascularity...especially after a chest/tri workout or back/bi...whoahhh
    STILL NATURAL

5'11
    218 lbs
    10% bf

Still Bulkin'

...Always been stickin' to the basics...
    -Whey-
    -Fish/Flax Oil-
    -CEE-
    -Multi-
    -FOOD-

Certified NFPT Physical Trainer

Rockyforever has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i used NO2 and like the strength i got from it.

Thank you. I'd still love to hear more opinions...

Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I've only used Syntrax Nitrous and liked it.
    Don't Support Companies that are suing me!!

Lonny says
    "Supplement your weakness"

I've been using Nitrix and it's doing well for me - so I'm going to stick with it. It seems very similar to No2 but about $20.00 less per bottle (180 tablets each).

bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    i've only used syntrax nitrous. it was crap so if the no products main ingrediant is arginine. go with trac. i've used swole v.2 before too and saw good results.
    1 year out!

"The important thing is this: To be able at any moment to sacrifice what we are for what we could become."

"If your out of breath, dizzy, feel like vomiting, can't remember your name, you are on the right road".

www.mindandmuscle.net

bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i've used syntrax nitrous and just straight l-arignie at a low 500mg's and I felt the same, get whatever pump product is cheaper
    Chicks dig big calves