Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    jab210 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jab210 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jab210 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jab210 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jab210 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jab210 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jab210 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jab210 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jab210 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jab210 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jab210 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by wanaBsedated View Post
    dont they have evos running over 1000HP now?

An evo with around 350hp would own any domestic and most exotics around a road course.. even ford focus's with SLIGHT mods will do that, they just handle/corner great.. I saw a vid of an SVT focus hanging with an evo around a track and a turbo with low boost hanging with a vette.

lol so, say what you wanna.. EVO is an amazing car and that comes from pro's not just car guys and I'd put a focus with about 250hp 4cyl against most cars around a track lol.
    I agree that evos are amazing cars. Their all wheel drive system, coupled with their great handling, make great track cars - especially around road courses. Give a good, experienced driver an Evo, and he could hang with most exotics.

Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Geno View Post
    All these personal attacks because I called bull**** on your (imaginary) car?

Lame, sad and pathetic. Good luck with the whole life thing - you obviously aren't suited for it.
    No, the personal attacks were for the attack on my upbringing. If you go back through this thread, i only defended myself to begin with. Then i attacked. Then you came into an arguement that you had nothing tod do with, b/c your nosy, and tried to flame me. When that didn't work, and after you realized i called you out on your 11% bodyfat, obviouly taken with a bar-b-que tongs instead of a caliper, you retreated.

You did not
    Post a pic of your car
    Prove you had any knowledge of cars9i guess i should just believe you)
    Then you called bull**** like 10 times, but had no response when i explained.

So, had you minded your MF business to begin with, and let us two grown men finish our agruement, which was all it was, all would be fine, and you would not have gotten your feeling hurt.

kthanxbye
    "What value is there in the grace that I profess if it leaves me unchanged?"
    -Spurgeon

Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by jab210 View Post
    Ok...so im going to say that both of you are wrong. Illadelphia, you showed slips of your car doing 11.4 and 11.2 quarter miles. You could easily take a new Z06 with those times, as they run an 11.5-11.7 stock (depending on your source: Chevy says 11.7). So...are you lying about those time slips being yours, or is the other Z06 modded? What kind of mods does it have?

Incase you havn't caught on yet...I love Corvettes and have an 06 C6 myself.
    I'm doing my best to explain, but amongst the questions, i have ppl trying to challenge me.

The track was a good night
    I used race gas(forgot to add that)
    I Really got a great jump
    I was against my brothers Spec-v, so i was rweally trying to get him(he has a ton of mods)
    He slipped 3, while i pressed out.

The Z06 was a few mods, he really wont tell us. I know he is sending the car to callaway soon, so after that i can forget about it...
    -Spurgeon

Get Bit is on a distinguished road. (+10) Get Bit is on a distinguished road. (+10) Get Bit is on a distinguished road. (+10) Get Bit is on a distinguished road. (+10) Get Bit is on a distinguished road. (+10) Get Bit is on a distinguished road. (+10) Get Bit is on a distinguished road. (+10) Get Bit is on a distinguished road. (+10) Get Bit is on a distinguished road. (+10) Get Bit is on a distinguished road. (+10) Get Bit is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    This is just some bench racing, no need to bring in the family takes, that is not cool. Talk **** about the cars, how slow, fast, ugly, etc they are. The family slams are a weak comeback and have nothing to do with the subject @ hand. .02

Oh, and your're all slow.
    Last edited by Get Bit; 07-24-2007 at 11:12 AM.

Mrsevenupguy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mrsevenupguy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mrsevenupguy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mrsevenupguy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mrsevenupguy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mrsevenupguy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mrsevenupguy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mrsevenupguy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    i just look at it as you cant bang a girl in the back of a corvette but you can an evo

Originally Posted by Mrsevenupguy View Post
    i just look at it as you cant bang a girl in the back of a corvette but you can an evo
    Besides all the b.s in this thread, i take responsibility for 1/2(it takes 2 to argue). It really is an amazing car for the price.

Stock:

4 door
    4 cyl
    289RwHP
    When you don't beat on it(nearly impossible) it get great gas milage
    Insurance is not bad
    Interior is sick
    seats wrap you

i like mine
    -Spurgeon

Geno has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Geno has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Geno has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Geno has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Geno has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Geno has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Geno has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Geno has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Geno has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Geno has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Geno has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You attack anyone who ever questions you - obvious lack of social skills pointing to an obvious shortcoming in your upbringing.

You over estimate yourself when you think you have the ability to hurt my feelings.

I'm not nosy - I don't appreciate rude people. You are a rude person so you will be very hard pressed to ever earn my respect.

I still call bull**** on your imaginary car. No one gets that upset over something like that.................unless they are full of ****.

I've posted up what I drive and the vehicles I own many times. I don't feel the need to do so now. I'm not claiming any of my cars would beat a modded out evo such as you describe...............I'm claiming you don't have one. Although the wife's ws6 convertable (which I hate) hasn't been beat by an evo yet. I'm also claiming (since you have to know) that any of the three motorcycles I own would easily stomp it into the ground. That would be comparing apples to oranges imo so no need for it.

jab210 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jab210 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jab210 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jab210 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jab210 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jab210 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jab210 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jab210 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jab210 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jab210 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jab210 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Illadelphia View Post
    Besides all the b.s in this thread, i take responsibility for 1/2(it takes 2 to argue). It really is an amazing car for the price.

Stock:

4 door
    4 cyl
    289RwHP
    Insurance is not bad
    Interior is sick
    seats wrap you

i like mine
    i agree with you bro...they are great cars. for me, it was either the C6, an evo, or an STi. Props to you for choosing the evo cus its a great car - especially for the money. In terms of mods, they can handle a lot as well.

Puresweat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Puresweat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Puresweat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Puresweat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Puresweat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Puresweat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Puresweat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Puresweat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Puresweat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Puresweat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Puresweat has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Seanl262 View Post
    correct.. they are NOT supercharged
    Originally Posted by TCo4482 View Post
    The one guy posted that his city has Supercharged Chargers. I call BS.
    My city does have a few supercharged Chargers they also have relocated electrically components of the engine on these cars so they can go through a couple feet of water.
    Last edited by Puresweat; 07-24-2007 at 11:23 AM.

You attack anyone who ever questions you - obvious lack of social skills pointing to an obvious shortcoming in your upbringing.

You over estimate yourself when you think you have the ability to hurt my feelings.

I'm not nosy - I don't appreciate rude people. You are a rude person so you will be very hard pressed to ever earn my respect.

I still call bull**** on your imaginary car. No one gets that upset over something like that.................unless they are full of ****.

I've posted up what I drive and the vehicles I own many times. I don't feel the need to do so now. I'm not claiming any of my cars would beat a modded out evo such as you describe...............I'm claiming you don't have one. Although the wife's ws6 convertable (which I hate) hasn't been beat by an evo yet. I'm also claiming (since you have to know) that any of the three motorcycles I own would easily stomp it into the ground. That would be comparing apples to oranges imo so no need for it.
    You had nothing to do with the thread but came in and called me a poser. I DON'T GIVE A FUK ABOUT YOU OR YOUR RESPECT.

I'm sure your wife races evo's all the time (lol)

i have bikes too, and good job trying to compare a bike to a car. Are you retarted, my bikes will beat your car in a RACE. Good job geno man. Almost All bikes will beat ALL cars in a race.

You were that kid in school that asked for homework when the teacher forgot, huh?

My upbringing was great, my grades in school were excellent(even with all the partying)

My college 3.4 avg is one of the top in the US (Penn), so trust me, b/c i argue with a$$holes like yourself on the intarwebz, doesn't make me a canidate to live where you do.

When attacked or pushed, i fight back, you tell the cops when you get in a verbal altercation. that's the difference b/t me and you.

So again, don't watch me, watch tv(assuming your trailer gets cable)
    -Spurgeon

dkicker87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    289RwHP?? where did you get a rear wheel drive Evo from? And the 289 is at the crank not the wheels. I don't know how much HP an Evo would have at the wheels but considering it is AWD the drivetrain loss would be a lot. It would probably be around 240 at the wheels (Im just guessing).

I agree with you though the Evo is a sick car and if I had 30k to spend I would get one. They have a lot of potential and you can't beat the AWD and handling with 4 doors.

Stock:

4 door
    4 cyl
    289RwHP
    Insurance is not bad
    Interior is sick
    seats wrap you

i like mine

Originally Posted by jab210 View Post
    i agree with you bro...they are great cars. for me, it was either the C6, an evo, or an STi. Props to you for choosing the evo cus its a great car - especially for the money. In terms of mods, they can handle a lot as well.
    Thanks. i wish i had a vette. It is nice to know your car goes fast, but corvette is the drivers car, pure american class/muscle. Gotta respect that. my neighbor has a 62 Stingray. I would gladly kill someone for it(not serious

I have a old harley, i take from time to time for errands, and a 1200ZZR for show riding. But i feel at home in the car.
    -Spurgeon

Originally Posted by dkicker87 View Post
    289RwHP?? where did you get a rear wheel drive Evo from? And the 289 is at the crank not the wheels. I don't know how much HP an Evo would have at the wheels but considering it is AWD the drivetrain loss would be a lot. It would probably be around 240 at the wheels (Im just guessing).

I agree with you though the Evo is a sick car and if I had 30k to spend I would get one. They have a lot of potential and you can't beat the AWD and handling with 4 doors.
    Your right, i'm so busy arguing that i'm messing **** up and it makes me look less credible.

the evo's (06 rs) come
    286hp,290 torque
    which is going to run about 260 to the wheels

b/c as we all know, torque gets the car going, hp keeps it going
    -Spurgeon

Geno has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Geno has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Geno has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Geno has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Geno has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Geno has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Geno has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Geno has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Geno has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Geno has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Geno has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You had nothing to do with the thread but came in and called me a poser. I DON'T GIVE A FUK ABOUT YOU OR YOUR RESPECT.

I'm sure your wife races evo's all the time (lol)

i have bikes too, and good job trying to compare a bike to a car. Are you retarted, my bikes will beat your car in a RACE. Good job geno man. Almost All bikes will beat ALL cars in a race.

You were that kid in school that asked for homework when the teacher forgot, huh?

My upbringing was great, my grades in school were excellent(even with all the partying)

My college 3.4 avg is one of the top in the US (Penn), so trust me, b/c i argue with a$$holes like yourself on the intarwebz, doesn't make me a canidate to live where you do.

When attacked or pushed, i fight back, you tell the cops when you get in a verbal altercation. that's the difference b/t me and you.

So again, don't watch me, watch tv(assuming your trailer gets cable)
    Nope - the differences are as follows:

I'm straight up. I'm also polite, well versed in social situations, have highly polished social skills, have a very well paying job, have a very nice home (that I own), am a combat veteran and teach people how to effectively defend themselves against wannabe trash like you 4 nights a week.

You are a poser, a liar and a pathetic excuse for a full of **** person.

You're also on ignore - I'm tired of listening to your whiny little boy bull****.

260 to the wheels ------ lmao!!!

3kgtjunkie is just really nice. (+1000) 3kgtjunkie is just really nice. (+1000) 3kgtjunkie is just really nice. (+1000) 3kgtjunkie is just really nice. (+1000) 3kgtjunkie is just really nice. (+1000) 3kgtjunkie is just really nice. (+1000) 3kgtjunkie is just really nice. (+1000) 3kgtjunkie is just really nice. (+1000) 3kgtjunkie is just really nice. (+1000) 3kgtjunkie is just really nice. (+1000) 3kgtjunkie is just really nice. (+1000)
    the police cruisers on louisville metro are dodge charger R/T's, not supercharged but damn fast. the crown vics are the 4.6 in the gt mustangs and have a suspension package i think. Their (cv) bottom end is slow but their top speed is pretty damn high, on the way back from my buddy's graduation from the academy we topped out my old 3000gt at 140 and they were still in front with room to gain
    BA, IFPA, ACE, NSCA CPT, NASM and now --->CSCS<---- woot!

Wow those evos put down some good numbers stock at 260awhp. I've got a 2006 mustang GT and I put down 265rwhp stock. I figure its about 15% loss on a RWD car.

265 x .15 = 39
    265 + 39 = 304hp at the crank. Rated at 300hp so I was happy.
    I just put an intake/tune on and got 291rwhp and 306ft/lbs.

Those Evos must come underated from the factory to put down 260 to the wheels. Its probably 18-20% drivetrain loss for an AWD car so...

260 x .18 = 46
    260 + 46 = 306hp at the crank. not bad.
    Your right, i'm so busy arguing that i'm messing **** up and it makes me look less credible.

the evo's (06 rs) come
    286hp,290 torque

286 to the crank with about 21% loss for that particular AWD = 226 to the wheels +/-.

I was being generous with the 18%.
    286 to the crank with about 21% loss for that particular AWD = 226 to the wheels +/-.

Originally Posted by dkicker87 View Post
    I was being generous with the 18%.
    I sea

Get Bit is on a distinguished road. (+10) Get Bit is on a distinguished road. (+10) Get Bit is on a distinguished road. (+10) Get Bit is on a distinguished road. (+10) Get Bit is on a distinguished road. (+10) Get Bit is on a distinguished road. (+10) Get Bit is on a distinguished road. (+10) Get Bit is on a distinguished road. (+10) Get Bit is on a distinguished road. (+10) Get Bit is on a distinguished road. (+10) Get Bit is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Damn! With 226 to the wheels, it is not the tires you hear squealing, it's the asphalt "screaming"

Cig Diesel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Cig Diesel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Cig Diesel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Cig Diesel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Cig Diesel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Cig Diesel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Cig Diesel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Cig Diesel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Cig Diesel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Cig Diesel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Cig Diesel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by GRYDE001 View Post
    Crown Vics here too.

It takes major $$$ to re-outfit a department with new vehicles...just the lightbars on the top alone are about $1500 or more.

I heard that Raleigh is soon going to buy new Chargers.

Raleigh has already bought the chargers. If you go by the police transportation place by the fairgrounds, there is like 60 new chargers lined up in a chain link fence area. You can also buy old police impalas, crown vics and camaros for cheap.

hurley7789 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hurley7789 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hurley7789 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hurley7789 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hurley7789 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hurley7789 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hurley7789 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hurley7789 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hurley7789 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hurley7789 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hurley7789 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

the evo's (06 rs) come
    286hp,290 torque

Face the facts dude, your a *** and if you really drive this car take a ****ing pic standing by it. Oh thanks for the red, again your the ****ing man.

gr8fubar420 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gr8fubar420 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gr8fubar420 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gr8fubar420 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gr8fubar420 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gr8fubar420 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gr8fubar420 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gr8fubar420 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gr8fubar420 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gr8fubar420 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gr8fubar420 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    theres a cop in my city that has a mustang GT pimped out and he tries to get ppl to race him at stoplights and then he pulls them over.

br0_r0gan is just really nice. (+1000) br0_r0gan is just really nice. (+1000) br0_r0gan is just really nice. (+1000) br0_r0gan is just really nice. (+1000) br0_r0gan is just really nice. (+1000) br0_r0gan is just really nice. (+1000) br0_r0gan is just really nice. (+1000) br0_r0gan is just really nice. (+1000) br0_r0gan is just really nice. (+1000) br0_r0gan is just really nice. (+1000) br0_r0gan is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by jlick View Post
    For a while, i thought if cops were paid more they wouldn't be so corrupt. then i just realized they would still be power-trippers, but with a higher salary. btw cops in oakland start at 80,000 which is pretty damn good considering their training is less then 2 month bootcamp.

i appriciate what cops do, and put themselfs through, but like in every proffession theres people who do their job good, and people who do their job ****ty.
    ture but the difference is cops have more power than most jobs so when somebody abuses it, you hear a lot about it. No one cares if a janitor steals **** or is rude to someone but if a cop does it, then it's his ass.
    "One guy tries to xray my biceps, see how deep these diamond cuts go, problem is the pussy assed xrays cant pass through my fibras"

8========D ~ ~~~ ~~ I rape back

hurley7789 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hurley7789 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hurley7789 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hurley7789 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hurley7789 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hurley7789 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hurley7789 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hurley7789 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hurley7789 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hurley7789 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hurley7789 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

the evo's (06 rs) come
    286hp,290 torque

Oh by the way, the ws6 comes with what 345hp underrated, still lol'ing at you, your car, your bs, and especially the school info you put. Congrats at just being you.

The most a WS6 was rated at is 320, although that is still stout for a car. My 02 C-5 Vette was rated @ 350 and it put down 325 RWHP, so it was slightly under rated, so the WS6 also could be under rated too. LS1 is a great motor.

StUck686 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StUck686 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StUck686 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StUck686 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StUck686 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StUck686 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StUck686 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StUck686 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StUck686 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StUck686 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StUck686 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i think the new interceptors are abotu 8.5 seconds and limited atr 155mph.

but the radio goes pretty fast..

Travis71902 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Travis71902 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Travis71902 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Travis71902 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Travis71902 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Travis71902 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Travis71902 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Travis71902 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Travis71902 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Travis71902 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Travis71902 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

I think just about everyone is fed up with this dickhead, Illadelphia I mean of course.

Originally Posted by Get Bit View Post
    The most a WS6 was rated at is 320, although that is still stout for a car. My 02 C-5 Vette was rated @ 350 and it put down 325 RWHP, so it was slightly under rated, so the WS6 also could be under rated too. LS1 is a great motor.
    Yea your right with the HP, the 345 is the torque, and I agree the ls1 is a great motor

adpayne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adpayne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adpayne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adpayne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adpayne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adpayne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adpayne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adpayne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adpayne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adpayne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Get Bit View Post
    F-body LS1's were way underrated by the factory. Most put out more power than the same year Corvettes. (This is coming from someone who has owned 6 vettes, currently have a '91 coupe, and a '99 FRC(with full Z06 drivetrain).)

Art