Thread: High Uric Acid

Hmm.. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

High Uric Acid

I've been told by doc that I've high uric acid and my diet need to change.

Any one with experience would like to enlighten me on how you manage the need for high protein intake without elevating the uric acis level?

Any supplementation proven to help here?

I intend to start my first prohormone cycle in Jan (1T/4AD), any problem?

Thanks!

On & on & on on & on ssmokinjoe's Avatar
    ssmokinjoe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ssmokinjoe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ssmokinjoe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ssmokinjoe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ssmokinjoe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ssmokinjoe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ssmokinjoe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ssmokinjoe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ssmokinjoe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ssmokinjoe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ssmokinjoe has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    work closely with your doctor to construct a good diet and to know which foods you can and can't eat. high uric acid means that you are suseptable to gouts which can be very painful if your diet is off. let your doctor know that you want to pursue a high protein diet for your athletic/physique goals so that he/she can help you to put together a diet for your individual needs. good luck!!

Hmm.. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks Joe,

YOu know any natural supplement that helps?
    I will be increasing my H2O intake and see if it helps.
    Any idea if PH worsen the uric acid level?
    Thanks again.
    MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

RSX-S has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RSX-S has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RSX-S has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RSX-S has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RSX-S has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RSX-S has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RSX-S has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RSX-S has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RSX-S has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RSX-S has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RSX-S has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Black Cherry Concentrate is supposed to help with uric acid levels. I beleive that High uric acid levels are a cause of gout. Alot of people buy the the Black cherry concentrate to help with it. May wanna look into that. Good Luck

Oh, i have no idea whether PH's would effect your uric acid levels, but i would concentrate on getting that fixed first before looking at PH's.

NeilB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NeilB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NeilB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NeilB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NeilB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NeilB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I too had high uric acid and consequently developed gout on my left foot. My doctor said to drink plenty of water. So that's what I did and after two weeks my gout went away.

kingfish3 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kingfish3 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kingfish3 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kingfish3 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kingfish3 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kingfish3 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kingfish3 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kingfish3 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kingfish3 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kingfish3 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kingfish3 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    you can thank me later. Alfalfa tablets will cure it. Yes cure it