Stocks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Stocks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Stocks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Stocks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Stocks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Stocks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Stocks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Stocks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Stocks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Stocks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Stocks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

whats the best cutting stack with Ph's

The spring I'm gonna do a 10 week cut and I want to pick up a few things before the ban. Anyway I was thinking of some kind of cycle with M4ohn nordiol and 4ad, i'll also be using clen and something else like ephdrine or something like that. Anyone got any ideas how to put it all together or any ideas on what to add or take away. I was thinking of

Nordiol 200mg weeks 1 to 8
    4Ad 200mgs weeks 1-8
    M4ohn 20mgs weeks 1-8 (might take a break for weeks 4 and 5)
    Clen 2 on 2 off through out
    ephdrine when not taking clen
    Nolva weeks 9 and 10

bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i still say good ole 1-test
    Chicks dig big calves

Stocks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Stocks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Stocks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Stocks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Stocks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Stocks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Stocks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Stocks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Stocks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Stocks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Stocks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Ya I was actually thinking of just using S 1 + but though I might spice it up a bit.

Renton405 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Renton405 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Renton405 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Renton405 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Renton405 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Renton405 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Renton405 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Renton405 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Renton405 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Renton405 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Renton405 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    If your cutting down i would avoid the 4AD because of the water bloat, and stick with just 1test, OHN and maybe 1,4...
    5'9 200 lbs

Bench Press - 305lbs x7reps
    Curls - 100 bs (50lbs dumbells)
    Pull Downs - 215lbs x6reps

Blood N Gutz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Renton405
    If your cutting down i would avoid the 4AD because of the water bloat, and stick with just 1test, OHN and maybe 1,4...
    Agreed! If you're cutting **** may not be your best option because of the 4ad and its estrogenic/water retention effects. However I will say that **** is AWESOME while Bulking!
    TIME WAITS FOR NO MAN!

CURRENT SUPPS: Bulk CEE / s1+ / Multi / Total EFA /Micellean (daytime) / ON 100% Whey (morning/pre/post wkt)

I was thinking about the water with 4ad too but once your finished the cycle you'll lose the water weight anyway if it will help me lose fat or maintain muscle I dont care about a bit of bloat

BigLarge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigLarge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigLarge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigLarge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigLarge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigLarge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigLarge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigLarge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigLarge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigLarge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigLarge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I would say 1AD or 1test, but then you have to worry about libido problems if you don't stack it with 4AD, and personally, i would not use 4AD on a cut ( although i haven't tried it personally ).

I've heard that people have had good results using 1,4diol or 1,4dione. 1,4diol would probably be a great choice because it doesnt aromatize.

I had good results running M5AA @ 50mgs. I will definetley use it again.
    RAW ELITE OR DIE

1603 @ 242, raw (4-16-16)

"You can be 175 pounds SHREDDED, but with a T shirt on you just look like a skinny *******" - Mark Ripptoe

Just like regular chicken Chris72's Avatar
    Chris72 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chris72 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chris72 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chris72 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chris72 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chris72 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chris72 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chris72 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chris72 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chris72 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chris72 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Blood N Gutz
    Agreed! If you're cutting **** may not be your best option because of the 4ad and its estrogenic/water retention effects. However I will say that **** is AWESOME while Bulking!
    What the hell is the supp that's getting bleeped out ?!

Can you try posting it again with spaces between the letters?
    Weight: 205 lbs
    Height: 6'1"
    BF: 10%

...This Is Your Life... Styleee's Avatar
    Styleee will become famous soon enough. (+50) Styleee will become famous soon enough. (+50) Styleee will become famous soon enough. (+50) Styleee will become famous soon enough. (+50) Styleee will become famous soon enough. (+50) Styleee will become famous soon enough. (+50) Styleee will become famous soon enough. (+50) Styleee will become famous soon enough. (+50) Styleee will become famous soon enough. (+50) Styleee will become famous soon enough. (+50) Styleee will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Chris72
    What the hell is the supp that's getting bleeped out ?!

Can you try posting it again with spaces between the letters?

lol, that "supp" he is saying is Sh!t.
    Pain is Inevitable... Suffering is Optional