Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    BigBopio has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigBopio has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigBopio has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigBopio has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigBopio has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigBopio has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigBopio has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigBopio has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigBopio has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigBopio has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigBopio has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Why don't you contact a Halal organization (one that does the actual certification) and inquire with them? They should be able to point you in the right direction. Sorry, I don't have the name of the organization that has visited my plant (food processing), but you should be able to Google one. Good luck.

Testicle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Testicle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Testicle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Testicle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Testicle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Testicle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Testicle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Testicle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Testicle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Testicle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Testicle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Rennet is used to make most whey.
    Rennet are enzymes extracted from mammalian's stomach, which means that regular whey protein is never kosher...and rarely halal.

I know of some UK bulk protein suppliers that sell Halal whey, but it won't help you much since you are in Singapore.

terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I'd suggest just drinking milk.
    31-26-36.

Mother of 3

www.hotnfit.com - need help with fat loss, muscle gain, or having a healthy pregnancy? Visit my site! Yes safe for work and mobile friendly :)

www.facebook.com/hotnfitcom

Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I'd assume certified vegetarian products are suitable for Muslims.
    BLAP BLAP BLAPB APBLAP PLAB BAPB BP@P BLAPL APBLL LBAP

"If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough"
    - Albert Einstein

www.abuildingsite.com

Gabru Putt Punjab Da 1-Testosterone's Avatar
    1-Testosterone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1-Testosterone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1-Testosterone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1-Testosterone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1-Testosterone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1-Testosterone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1-Testosterone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1-Testosterone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1-Testosterone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1-Testosterone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1-Testosterone is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by terracotta View Post
    I'd suggest just drinking milk.
    End of problem
    He would'nt have come here looking Halal WPC if milk was the solution!
    ".....Enjoying my life to fullest extent possible; you should too"

Hundreds of whey protein products reviewed.....the process is on!

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=1829601

B1CEPS is on a distinguished road. (+10) B1CEPS is on a distinguished road. (+10) B1CEPS is on a distinguished road. (+10) B1CEPS is on a distinguished road. (+10) B1CEPS is on a distinguished road. (+10) B1CEPS is on a distinguished road. (+10) B1CEPS is on a distinguished road. (+10) B1CEPS is on a distinguished road. (+10) B1CEPS is on a distinguished road. (+10) B1CEPS is on a distinguished road. (+10) B1CEPS is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Testicle View Post
    Rennet is used to make most whey.
    Rennet are enzymes extracted from mammalian's stomach, which means that regular whey protein is never kosher...and rarely halal.
    Would that therefore mean that whey is not suitable for vegitarians either?!?!
    "My Style Is Impetuous. My Defense Is Impregnable, And I'm Just Ferocious. I Want Your Heart".

samd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) samd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) samd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) samd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) samd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) samd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) samd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) samd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) samd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) samd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) samd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by ASchwagz View Post
    Could a mod delete this thread before more ignorant people start bashing Islam? Please?
    you must be mentally retarded. who was bashing islam? and you negged me calling me a racist? so which is it - am I bashing islam or his unidentified race?

keep lifting, stop thinking. you might hurt yourself otherwise.
    repping the consumer. got a problem with it? then SUE ME!! bastards.

ASchwagz is on a distinguished road. (+10) ASchwagz is on a distinguished road. (+10) ASchwagz is on a distinguished road. (+10) ASchwagz is on a distinguished road. (+10) ASchwagz is on a distinguished road. (+10) ASchwagz is on a distinguished road. (+10) ASchwagz is on a distinguished road. (+10) ASchwagz is on a distinguished road. (+10) ASchwagz is on a distinguished road. (+10) ASchwagz is on a distinguished road. (+10) ASchwagz is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by samd View Post
    you must be mentally retarded. who was bashing islam? and you negged me calling me a racist? so which is it - am I bashing islam or his unidentified race?

keep lifting, stop thinking. you might hurt yourself otherwise.
    You said the following...

Originally Posted by samd View Post
    why are you worried about consuming halal protein when you're a judgmental jerk off? aren't you doomed as it is?

according to islam, shouldn't salvation be reached by something... i dunno... more compelling than eating "certified" meals?
    1. You attacked this guy unprovoked...

2. Then you made an ignorant and defamatory comment about his religion...

3. Then you made an even more ignorant attack on me...

This guy asked a question and was looking for help. The comments that you have made and what you have implied both speak volumes to the absurdity of people like yourself when it comes to racial tolerance. I guess instead of helping, you just felt compelled to bash this guy for asking a legitimate question... Why? Because he's a muslim?

Whenever I read this forum, I am constantly scratching my head... Where is the value or good in the ranting and attacking that goes on around here when someone asks a question? Why can't people just keep their mouths shut, or more importantly kindly help someone when they have a question?

I really don't get it. Neg me into oblivion if you wish. But I just can't make sense out of the majority's M.O. around here anymore.
    There is an idea of a ASchwagz; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there.

Reppin' hardcore.

Testicle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Testicle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Testicle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Testicle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Testicle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Testicle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Testicle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Testicle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Testicle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Testicle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Testicle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by B1CEPS View Post
    Would that therefore mean that whey is not suitable for vegitarians either?!?!
    Exactly, unless a vegetal/artificial coagulant has been used.

terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by 1-Testosterone View Post
    End of problem
    He would'nt have come here looking Halal WPC if milk was the solution!
    Unless maybe he thinks there is something special about whey. One reason whey is used is because it is cheap and convenient. Take away the cheap, and I wouldn't buy it.
    31-26-36.

Mother of 3

www.hotnfit.com - need help with fat loss, muscle gain, or having a healthy pregnancy? Visit my site! Yes safe for work and mobile friendly :)

www.facebook.com/hotnfitcom

abuyusha has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Not All Whey Halal

Not all Whey is Made the Same Way

To be sure it is halal, stick to certified whey.

By Syed Rasheeduddin Ahmed
    Posted: 27 Jamad-ul-Awwal 1422, 17 August 2001

Whey is the watery portion of milk remaining after milk coagulation and removal of the curd. Whey can be obtained by acid, heat, and rennet coagulation of milk. There are two types of whey.

Sweet Whey: Sweet whey is manufactured during making of rennet type hard cheese like cheddar or Swiss cheese.

Acid Whey: Acid whey (also known as sour whey) is obtained during making of acid type of cheese such as cottage cheese.

In addition to its liquid form, whey is also produced in the following solid forms:

Whey solids or powder: This is obtained by drying the liquid whey and used as milk replacement in bakery products, ice cream, dry mixes and beverages.

Whey Protein Concentrate: is the dry portion of whey obtained by the removal of sufficient non-protein constituents from whey so that the dry product contains not less than 25% protein.

Most of the whey used in different food products is obtained as sweet whey from rennet types of hard cheeses.

Whey is concentrated to obtain sweet/acid whey powder, condensed whey, Delactose powder as the primary products and protein, lactose as secondary products.

Composition of Whey
    Fluid
    Sweet Whey Fluid
    Acid Whey Dried
    Sweet Whey Dried
    Acid Whey
    Total Solid 6.35 6.50 96.5 96
    Moisture 93.70 93.50 3.5 4
    Fat 0.5 0.04 0.8 0.6
    Protein 0.80 0.75 13.1 12.5
    Lactose 4.85 4.90 75 67.4
    Ash 0.50 0.80 7.3 11.8
    Lactic Acid 0.05 0.40 0.2 4.2

(Source: Cheese and Fermented Milk Foods by Frank Kosikowski)

Fundamentals of Whey Making

The procedure of whey making is similar to cheese making until the curd is formed. It starts with propagating the mother cultures (cultures are actually microorganism such as bacteria) on media (media is food material providing protein, fat, carbohydrate and nutrients to bacterial cultures) and followed by bulk culture propagating on media. The bulk cultures are added to the milk and then rennet preparation is added to milk to form curd in case of sweet whey. The whey is separated and dried.

Most of the whey used in different food products is obtained as sweet whey from rennet types of hard cheeses.

For acid whey, lactic acid mother cultures are grown on media and then bulk culture are propagated and added to skim milk to make cottage cheese (cottage cheese is also made with the use of rennet). Whey is separated after curd formation and dried as a powder.

Halal Status of Whey

The media and the type of rennet may influence the halal status of whey produced from them. The following are the requirements for us to be completely sure that the whey is halal:

Mother culture media has to be halal.
    Bulk culture media has to be halal.
    Microbial rennet preparation has to be used.
    Dryers where liquid whey is dried to make whey solid or powder should not be used to dry animal based media and rennet whey to avoid contamination.
    It is advised that we restrict ourselves to Only halal or kosher certified whey as shown by the halal or kosher symbols such as UD, KD, and COR. Non-halal or Kosher certified whey made even with non-animal based media and microbial rennet is not recommended because the cheese manufacturer can change the media and rennet source any time without notifying Muslim consumers.

abuyusha has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Halal Certified Whey

PARASON LAUNCHES NEW ULTRAPURE WHEY PROTEIN MEAL REPLACEMENT FORMULA
    Parason Health Products, Inc., a Halal certified dietary supplement maker launches new Ultrapure Whey Protein Meal Replacement formula for muscle building and weight loss, available at independent health food retailers and http://www.parason.com.

/24-7PressRelease/ - SANTA FE SPRINGS, CA, September 29, 2006 - Parason Health Products, Inc. announced the launch of its new sports nutrition product: Ultrapure Whey Protein meal replacement formula. The new product is formulated with pure unadulterated whey protein concentrate, and boasts a whopping 80% protein content per gram. "Our Ultrapure Whey Protein formula uses the highest quality instantized whey protein concentrate for easy mixing and solubility, while nourishing the body with essential amino acids" said Sharmin A. Karim, Executive Director of the company.

"The Parason Ultrapure Whey Protein is a revolutionary formula designed for the serious athlete as well as the average health conscious consumer" said Shabbir M. Akand, Director, Sales & Procurement for the company. "Parason Ultrapure Whey Protein provides you with the essential building blocks for the ultimate meal replacement formula. Whether you take it alone with water, or mix it with amino acids, Parason Ultrapure Whey Protein gives you what you need to offset catabolisis and promote weight loss" said Akand.

For muscle building applications, the company recommends 50 grams per serving in concert with an exercise and nutrition program. The company is currently offering an unflavored version of Parason Ultrapure Whey Protein, and is available in one kilogram bottles at their secure e-commerce store at http://www.parason.com.

ABOUT ULTRAPURE WHEY PROTEIN

Parason Ultrapure Whey Protein is available as an unflavored whey protein concentrate only, and available in one kilogram jars. Ultrapure Whey Protein is available at quality conscious independent health food retailers, e-commerce sites and distributors in the United States, Canda, Singapore, United Arab Emirates, Iran, Turkey and Pakistan. Parason Ultrapure Whey Protein is also available at Parason's secure e-commerce site at http://www.parason.com.

CONTACT

Parason Health Products, Inc.
    Attn: Sharmin A. Karim
    P.O. Box 3696
    Cerritos, CA 90703-3696
    United States of America
    (562) 716-0179
    (562) 402-5607 Fax
    info@parason.com
    http://www.parason.com

ABOUT PARASON HEALTH PRODUCTS, INC.

Established in 1996, Parason Health Products, Inc. is engaged in the research, discovery, development, manufacture, distribution, market and sale of dietary supplements, functional foods and pharmaceuticals. Parason(r) products are formulated by qualified doctors, chemists and scientis who have decades of food science and pharmacology experience. IN addition to our skilled personnel, our products are Halal certified by the Islamic Society of North America, utilize only the finest raw materials sourced from all over the globe. All of our raw materials are tested in our laboratory to be free of any impurities and analyzed for potency in compliance within the auspices of several globally accepted compendia including USP, BP, AP, NF, FCC and the Merck Index.

wmz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    ultimate nutrition prostar whey. IFANCA certified.

mohdsubhan08 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by (007) View Post
    The real question is what are the enzymes that they use for the whey come from. I don't think you going to get halal, but you may want to confirm that the enzymes are not pig based.

Yeah u got this right bro. The whey itself is halal, since its from milk.

But what makes a shake non-halal, or any food products for tht matter, is the stuff they put inside. Enzymes are one of them, and because companies either cant be bothered, or dont find the need to display every single detail of their products, its not easy for both practicing muslims and jews, who want halal and kosher products to get what they want

My best suggestion is if u cant find any, go old skool....milk, eggs, chicken, beef etc

nisog24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nisog24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nisog24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nisog24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nisog24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nisog24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nisog24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nisog24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nisog24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nisog24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nisog24 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by 1-Testosterone View Post
    WTF is halal Whey Protein?
    This ^^^^

A4min is a name known to all. (+5000) A4min is a name known to all. (+5000) A4min is a name known to all. (+5000) A4min is a name known to all. (+5000) A4min is a name known to all. (+5000) A4min is a name known to all. (+5000) A4min is a name known to all. (+5000) A4min is a name known to all. (+5000) A4min is a name known to all. (+5000) A4min is a name known to all. (+5000) A4min is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Haris14 View Post
    ... anyone? i emailed Optimum nutrition but they say it isnt.. i wonder if campion nutrition is halal cause i cant get a reply from them. thx!
    I'm aware this post is from 2007, but a this reply is for anyone else wondering. Reason why companies will say its not Halal is because they don't have the certificate, which could hold them legally responsible. So they could be selling veggies but still won't say its halal. Therefore, it has nothing to do with it actually being halal.

jsah90 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Anyhow, I was able to find a Halal Whey protein product, its by Ultimate Nutrition ... It is according to some research some guy did and he asks a lot of questions before accepting if a product is halal or not... that i prefer you do not reply on my post but do your own research but here is what i got:

Its not that easy to find a halal protein products, i was able to find out another one that from new zealand but i dont see how that can be shipped to the US or middle east...
    Check out the links below:

s100.photobucket.com/albums/m16/jawatroxion/?action=view&current=prostarwheyproteinhalalcert.p ng&currenttag=halal%20whey%20protein

alfiantroxion.blogspot.com/2009/04/is-whey-protein-halal.html

alfiantroxion.blogspot.com/2009/04/halal-protein-powder-ultimate-nutrition.html

distributors.ultimatenutrition.com/pdf/226_MJ_snf.pdf

poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    SAN's Whey Isolate is Glanbia Provon, which is halal.
    ~ Roast Master, Resident Coffee Warlock~
    www.westcoastroasting.com
    -- Use 'MISC' for a discount! --

Disclaimer: sit there and let it bleed.

Mike5874 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Whey Protein - track.moreniche.com/hit.php?w=168081&s=219&a=12900
    the order arrived last week no problems, the effect well

Deano87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deano87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deano87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deano87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deano87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deano87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deano87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deano87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deano87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deano87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deano87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I thought Halal was in reference to how the animal was killed?
    No animals are killed in the making of whey protein lol

miridel is not very helpful. (-500) miridel is not very helpful. (-500) miridel is not very helpful. (-500) miridel is not very helpful. (-500) miridel is not very helpful. (-500) miridel is not very helpful. (-500) miridel is not very helpful. (-500) miridel is not very helpful. (-500) miridel is not very helpful. (-500) miridel is not very helpful. (-500) miridel is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by Deano87 View Post
    I thought Halal was in reference to how the animal was killed?
    No animals are killed in the making of whey protein lol

I could never ever imagine doing this....

Be it ****ing halal or not.

Haris14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Haris14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Haris14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Haris14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Haris14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Haris14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Haris14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Haris14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Haris14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Haris14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Haris14 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    strong bump is strong guys.
    iherb.com
    Use coupon SUP186 $10 off 1st iherb order $40 above,below get $5 off.
    Internationally cheap shipping guaranteed.

poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by poison View Post
    SAN's Whey Isolate is Glanbia Provon, which is halal.
    Correction, the glanbia component is halal, but due to the other additives/components, it is not.
    ~ Roast Master, Resident Coffee Warlock~
    www.westcoastroasting.com
    -- Use 'MISC' for a discount! --

Disclaimer: sit there and let it bleed.

NASermohammad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    hi guys, this is my first post. i would like to ask you guys if you could name few halal whey protein brand. thx!
    Dear Mohammad,

Thank you for choosing Optimum Nutrition. Our Platinum Hydrobuilder does not contain pork and is lacto-vegetarian friendly.

Best of health!

Consumer Affairs Rep 02866
    Optimum Nutrition/ABB Performance
    1-800-705-5226

NASermohammad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Dear Mohammad,

Thank you for choosing Optimum Nutrition. Our Platinum Hydobuilder is appropriate for lacto-vegetarians as it just contains dairy.

Best of health!

1-800-705-5226

1-800-705-5226

Dear Mohammad,

Thank you for choosing Optimum Nutrition. Our Platinum Hydobuilder is appropriate for lacto-vegetarians as it just contains dairy.

Best of health!

1-800-705-5226

1-800-705-5226[/QUOTE]

Granoth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    If you want to try something halal from whey protein and be sure it is 100% halal, I believe vegan/soy alternatives are the surest way to go. I'm planning to try it as well, since I'm not 100% sure of the protein I'm taking as well. Although the protein in grams is not so high as other whey protein products, I'm sure adding crushed nuts such as pistachios, almonds, cashews and what not, can elevate the protein in grams and can add a "kick" of a taste. Hope it works.

By the way, I did some research with other products, but considering the fact that the actual whey can be halal, the way its fermented can definitely make it non-halal due to enzymes, (credits to albalagh.net and some of my fellows on this forum who mentioned it earlier)

hairreplace10 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Halal whey protein

According to me Andura mass is the best protein supplements for your body fitness.

kurtakurta has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Subject: RE: protein ingredients
    Sent: Wed, May 15, 2013 2:59:04 PM

Hello,

Thank you for choosing Optimum Nutrition. Our 100% Gold Standard Whey is lacto-vegetarian friendly. The product does not contain any animal products or by-products save for the whey protein itself which is derived from dairy. The rennet used in the production of our protein is synthetically and/or fungally-derived. . Our main flavors; Vanilla Ice Cream, Double Rich Chocolate, Strawberry, French Vanilla Crème, and Extreme Milk Chocolate, which do happen to contain alcohol at one point in their flavor system process. It’s typical that even if a finished flavor does not contain alcohol, it was used as a solvent in the initial stages.

Hope this helps—best of health

and i asked again

---and they said

Even if any of the finished flavors do not contain alcohol, it was used in the solvent in the initial stages.

NABHEALTH060 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    The only protein that i know that is certified HALAL is from Crown Supplements.
    They are an Australian based company and their proteins a really good.
    if you search WPI CROWN SUPPLEMENTS you will find them.

kask924 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Halal Protein and Mass Gainers

hi guys, this is my first post. i would like to ask you guys if you could name few halal whey protein brand. thx!
    There are a few that I know of which are Halal Certified. These include: Horleys (all of their products which you can view on their website.), the best product for mass gaining is Mass Builder Pro found at Halal protein dot com. It is very similar to cytogainer, which is a product I wish was Halal as it is the best supplement for mass gain that I have tried.

Prostar Whey Protein by Ultimate Nutrition is also Halal Certified (Meaning it is an animal killed by saying the name of God Almighty over it for use of the rennet or that the rennet used is not from a pig.)

Also Muscle Juice 2544 is a good mass gainer although the sugar content is a bit too high from my perspective.

I hope this helps brother,

Salaam,

Kasim