Eats dogg crapp. hepennypacker52's Avatar
    hepennypacker52 is just really nice. (+1000) hepennypacker52 is just really nice. (+1000) hepennypacker52 is just really nice. (+1000) hepennypacker52 is just really nice. (+1000) hepennypacker52 is just really nice. (+1000) hepennypacker52 is just really nice. (+1000) hepennypacker52 is just really nice. (+1000) hepennypacker52 is just really nice. (+1000) hepennypacker52 is just really nice. (+1000) hepennypacker52 is just really nice. (+1000) hepennypacker52 is just really nice. (+1000)

Protein Packed Lunch Foods

I need some foods high in protein that I can pack away with my lunch. I'm in high school, and as I was making my lunch for tomorrow (actually went shopping myself on saturday), I coulnd't find anything else than carbs to put in my lunch. I don't want to load up on fiber so I'm crapping my brains out, but this is what I have packed :

Tuna on whole wheat bread
    Peanut butter sandwich on whole wheat bread
    banana
    apple
    two cheese sticks

The only other things I can think of are peanuts, which I forgot to get and will get soon.

Thanks for any ideas.

mivi320 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mivi320 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mivi320 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mivi320 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mivi320 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mivi320 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mivi320 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mivi320 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mivi320 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mivi320 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mivi320 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by hepennypacker52
    I need some foods high in protein that I can pack away with my lunch. I'm in high school, and as I was making my lunch for tomorrow (actually went shopping myself on saturday), I coulnd't find anything else than carbs to put in my lunch. I don't want to load up on fiber so I'm crapping my brains out, but this is what I have packed :

Tuna on whole wheat bread
    Peanut butter sandwich on whole wheat bread
    banana
    apple
    two cheese sticks

The only other things I can think of are peanuts, which I forgot to get and will get soon.

Thanks for any ideas.
    Try bringing some cottage cheese in some tupperware. Or better yet, grill up some chicken, turkey, etc. for the week, and just pack it in your lunch for an easy dose of protein. You can also bring a shaker cup with some water, and add some protein for a quick protein boost. Plenty of options out there bro! Hope that helps some.
    If you want it bad enough, you'll find a way.

Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Cool

Lowfat yogurt is a good choice for lunch.

RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000)
    You might get some looks but here is a lunch I love to make: 1 cup oats, 1 cups egg beaters, stir together, add few tbsps sf davinci sryup(I like blueberry or banana), half scoop whey.

Also, if you want a low carb lunch just make a salad with some tuna or chicken in it. You can pack it in a tupperware container.
    My Training Journal...

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=608812

"Chris = Awesomeness" :)

Check out...

http://www.redpointfitness.com/

LiL_JaY is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LiL_JaY is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LiL_JaY is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LiL_JaY is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LiL_JaY is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LiL_JaY is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LiL_JaY is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LiL_JaY is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LiL_JaY is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LiL_JaY is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LiL_JaY is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    man just eat normal asif your at home, who cares about the people around you, i bring my fishoil pills to school and stuff em in my mouth like a lollie and swallow em down

at school for morning tea i have
    -150g sweet potato
    -100g tuna

for lunch i have
    -150g brown rice
    -150g chicken

i might get **** from people, but i just look at them back stuffing there fatty food into there mouth and im like to my self, yeah i wonder what your health is going to be like when you get older.
    Started: 114lbs
    Currently: 218lbs

momotheglutton is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) momotheglutton is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) momotheglutton is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) momotheglutton is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) momotheglutton is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) momotheglutton is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) momotheglutton is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) momotheglutton is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) momotheglutton is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) momotheglutton is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) momotheglutton is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I usually have chicken breast on Ezekial bread.

Minilem has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I've been looking for some things to put in my lunch because at school its hard to eat as much and as healthy. Thanks for all your help Guys much appreciated!

daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Strong bump
    Government is for slaves
    Free men govern themselves

BJJ + Navy log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=164870361

kgitaitis is on a distinguished road. (+10) kgitaitis is on a distinguished road. (+10) kgitaitis is on a distinguished road. (+10) kgitaitis is on a distinguished road. (+10) kgitaitis is on a distinguished road. (+10) kgitaitis is on a distinguished road. (+10) kgitaitis is on a distinguished road. (+10) kgitaitis is on a distinguished road. (+10) kgitaitis is on a distinguished road. (+10) kgitaitis is on a distinguished road. (+10) kgitaitis is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    ive been buying those packages on tuna (not in the can ..in the little plastic pack you rip open) they also have chicken. no draining at all. these things are so handy and have over 20 grams of protein per pack!

open it, throw it on a salad your good to go.
    runnerkelly
    check out my DAILY progress on my blog:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=189934211#post189934211

determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz
    If youare worried about carbs there are pleny of low carb wraps that a high on protein. Throw some tuna, cold-cuts, or chicken on them + cheese if you like. Drink milk and if you bring it you could always throw a scoop of whey in there.
    Founder of MMDELAD
    "Micros Matter Dont Eat Like A Dumba**" (hydrogenated oils, shortening, mono and di-glycerides don't fit in my macros)

Does Not Count Macros Crew

"Think in terms of limits and the result is limitation
    Think in terms of progress and the result is progression"

my day:http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=156294333

Training Philosophy to be strong: 1. Pick Weights up off the ground 2. Squat them 3. Push them over your head

Monkeybars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Monkeybars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Monkeybars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Monkeybars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Monkeybars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Monkeybars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Monkeybars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Monkeybars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Monkeybars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Monkeybars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Monkeybars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    lol 4 year old thread

Registered User franciscogarcia's Avatar
    franciscogarcia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

protein

we made a packs with, chicken dry breast, meat, shrimps, oyster and meat, 30 grs, sustitute a small protein meal,