Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    twitter.com/RicEllis88 chisle94's Avatar
    chisle94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chisle94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chisle94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chisle94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chisle94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chisle94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chisle94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chisle94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chisle94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chisle94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chisle94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by rchudgar View Post
    Goodluck Chisle, hope to see you on my TV screen someday, you seem to have a good head on your shoulders from what I can gather.
    Thank you... One of the few who think I'm not the arrogant prick that I seem to be made out to be. haha But seriously, I appreciate that. And my goal is to get myself on that screen and have all the guys from here say, "I remember him! ****in Chisle!"
    Professional Wrestler since 2007 (Currently on hiatus)

Follow on Twitter and Instagram: @RicEllis88

“Being tired isn't an excuse. Winners never stop when they're tired; they stop when they're done. Make your mark.”

It's all about the peaks GBLynden's Avatar
    GBLynden has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GBLynden has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GBLynden has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GBLynden has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GBLynden has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GBLynden has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GBLynden has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GBLynden has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GBLynden has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GBLynden has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GBLynden has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Good luck man!
    CPT, CES, and FNS
    *RC Planes Crew*
    *Forbidden Hobbies Crew*

Learn about RC Flight: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=180955113&p=1653577913#post1653577913

Join the Forbidden Hobbies Crew: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150920093&p=1005801753#post1005801753

chisle94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chisle94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chisle94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chisle94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chisle94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chisle94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chisle94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chisle94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chisle94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chisle94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chisle94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Danny Fitzpatrick Update # 1

A little update of sorts...

As expected, I didn't get the Saturday off to start the first day of training, but I will start August the 6th. I cleared it away with B-Boy and I also told him how I own a ring and have done some stuff in there. I told them I'm walking into training forgetting everything I've ever done before and worry about learning the craft -- the right way. He told me he respected the fact that I am going to forget about the backyard **** and learn the way we're supposed to be taught.

Workouts have been going better as of late. I've been stressing on cardio a lot but also been hitting the weights regularly. I'm in the best shape of my life right now and I'm just getting better.

As pertains to my schedule...

Mon and Weds:
    .Workout (6 or 7am)
    Work at Sears (9:45 to 5pm)
    Wrestling Training at New Wave (6 to 9:30pm)

Tues and Thurs:
    .Workout (6 or 7am)
    Wrestle in my ring (8 to 4 or 5pm)
    College Class (6:30 to 10pm)

Fri through Sunday:

Work at Sears all day, generally. Work out when have time.

---------------------

I'm going to be fairly busy, but it'll all be worth it in due time. I'm not nervous or scared. I'm so anxious and pumped up to do it. I'll go the first 2 sessions and if I like it and it appears truly credible, then I am defintiely going to stay. Just wanted to fill you guys in. Thanks for your continued support.

“Being tired isn't an excuse. Winners never stop when they're tired; they stop when they're done. Make your mark.”

Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Hey Danny, glad you're straying away from backyard wrestling and are determined to learn the craft the true way. It sounds like you're going into this with a positive mind and in fantastic shape. Once again, good luck. And here's hoping "John's Journey Begin's" in the near future, because even in my condition and at my age I can't get the dream out of my head.
    BLM (Brock Lesnar Matters)

Always go full potato crew

My first day of training was today, ladies and gents! Whoooooooooooooo! What an amazing feeling.

I'll go into detail later most likely tomorrow, but it was amazing; Plus I got several compliments from the trainers and the other trainees (some of who are already professionals)

Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Unbelievable!! I can't believe you're finally doing it! Good for you bro, I'm glad. It must be an amazing feeling.
    Last edited by Snitsky; 08-07-2007 at 08:15 AM.

Storn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Storn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Storn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Storn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Storn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Storn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Storn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Storn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Storn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Storn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Storn is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Awesome man! Waiting for the report!
    - How old are you?
    - Do you have potential?
    - Y...
    -It doesn't matter if you have potential!

Storn's Undertaker Clip thread: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=3734981

I always neg back!

**** it.. I'm too stoked to not report it.

---------

Basically I get there and we talk to the trainer and we ask if we can get in the ring. We ask if we can bump and he says "Yes, just be careful..." I take a bump and it feels phenomenal. The bumping on my ring is sooooo much more harder so this was good. So anyways, time goes by and everyone gets in, he tells everyone to get in the ring and bump.

He motions to me to bump and I bump. Then my friend Keith does as well as another one of my buddies. After my buddy bumps, he points at me and says, "His bump was the best." So we keep running drills where we're bumping and all these guys are bumping and they look like they are having trouble, but Keith and myself are just going all out. Just bumping, bumping, bumping.

The head trainer now starts making jokes that we are showing off, and 'obviously we're the stars of the class...' He was joking, but later told us he was pretty serious about the comment.

We went on to work mini spots and everything went fine; I stumbled with the armdrags at first just because of my footing, but we got it done and I impressed people. We went up to the trainers afterwards and I told him, "I just can't do it; It's too physical." He then looked at me and said, "Yeah, because we took everything you do in your backyard." I laughed and he said, "But seriously, what did you guys think?" I told him how it was an amazing experience and I loved it. He then pointed out to myself and Keith that usually people take a good 2 or 3 weeks to pick up on things, but we didn't struggle at all. That was a nice compliment.

He then told us how 10 news is coming on Friday to film our training so it's going to be great exposure and the like. All throughout the training the trainers and the trainees were putting us over. I remember specifically hearing this one guy who watched me do the univeral spot and he looked right at me, tapped the trainer on the shoulder and said, "This guys going to be good... He's already good." and the trainer just nodded his head and smiled. I couldn't help but notice how every move I made, the head trainers were transfixed on me. When they were instructing they made full eye contact and each time I hit a move or a spot, they looked at me, nodded and made it known that I had done a good job.

Right before we left, I shook hands with him and he said, "Great job tonight... Just a great, great job. I was very impressed."

I'm so excited and I went in feeling confident that I could make a great impression, and it sounds like I did. I'm just going to keep busting my ass and just give it my all.

I'll give my next report on Weds after my second session.

AKA The Gingerbread Man MR.RAMSEY's Avatar
    MR.RAMSEY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MR.RAMSEY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MR.RAMSEY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MR.RAMSEY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MR.RAMSEY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MR.RAMSEY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MR.RAMSEY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MR.RAMSEY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MR.RAMSEY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MR.RAMSEY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MR.RAMSEY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You're on your way... just stay focused and don't let anything distract you.
    If you have a real plan of action, STICK TO IT!! Best of luck to you and keep us informed on your progress.
    STRENGTH AND HONOR

Storn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Storn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Storn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Storn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Storn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Storn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Storn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Storn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Storn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Storn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Storn is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Really awesome man. Do keep us updated, it's great to read!
    - How old are you?
    - Do you have potential?
    - Y...

Storn's Undertaker Clip thread: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=3734981

I always neg back!

Guys, I'm so ****in stoked, it's unreal...

Had another great session today; everything went very well. We did some review of what we did on Monday but we also worked more spots into the 'universal spot'. We also worked on the basic beginnings of a match and everything worked out well.

After the session, I asked the trainer if I could speak to him in private.

"I know it's difficult to tell only being two days in, but do you see something developing in this for me?"

He looked at me with a confused look, and then said, "Yes. Definitely." He went on to say how he pulled the other trainer aside after the Monday class and he said, "That kid is good. He's almost ready." Then the other trainer said, "Not almost... He's there."

Once he said this I was just trying to imagine everything I've done before this moment and just replaying it all in my mind. He then said, "You and Keith are definitely the guys who we're looking at, and it's going to be a pleasure working with you guys on the shows."

-----------------

There's no word yet on when the shows are on but just the thought that he looks at us in that light is exciting. I feel so good about this -- and I'm keeping you guys updated after everything that I do wrestling related. We don't meet again til Friday, so that's probably my next update.

highroad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) highroad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) highroad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) highroad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) highroad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) highroad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) highroad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) highroad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) highroad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) highroad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) highroad has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    That's really good man. I'm just wondering what style your going to develop? That is after you learn all the basics and such.

My trainers keep telling me I have that natural aggression about me. They said I have that presence in the ring and just standing there I look like I'm about to tear someone's head off.

This is why I liked Benoit so much, because I loved his hard hitting aggressive style. I'm getting more and more away from the high flying **** as I don't want to be labled as a high flyer. I want to beable to work all styles, and work them well -- In my training I've been compared to Benoit just for the intensity and because I have always been compared to him.

I like being the aggressive, arrogant heel. That's what I'm most comfortable at. I'm the short guy, but I come at you full speed ahead. Take no prisoners type deal.

cm matty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cm matty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cm matty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cm matty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cm matty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cm matty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cm matty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cm matty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cm matty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cm matty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cm matty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    nice work. it's awesome that you're progressing so fast. make sure you keep this thread updated as it's always a good read.

like i said in another thread, i'd like to go back to wrestling school after my last year of university. this is definately good motivation.

good luck and once again, keep it up

Originally Posted by cm matty View Post
    nice work. it's awesome that you're progressing so fast. make sure you keep this thread updated as it's always a good read.

like i said in another thread, i'd like to go back to wrestling school after my last year of university. this is definately good motivation.

good luck and once again, keep it up
    Thank you; I appreciate it as always. Go for what your heart says, man. I wish you the best of luck. I'm glad this thread can be used as a motivating tool; I'm going to keep pushing myself until I get to where I need to be and then that's when the real work begins.

Lightweight, baby!

Originally Posted by chisle94 View Post
    My trainers keep telling me I have that natural aggression about me. They said I have that presence in the ring and just standing there I look like I'm about to tear someone's head off.

This is why I liked Benoit so much, because I loved his hard hitting aggressive style. I'm getting more and more away from the high flying **** as I don't want to be labled as a high flyer. I want to beable to work all styles, and work them well -- In my training I've been compared to Benoit just for the intensity and because I have always been compared to him.

I like being the aggressive, arrogant heel. That's what I'm most comfortable at. I'm the short guy, but I come at you full speed ahead. Take no prisoners type deal.

Thats awesome that you get comprarition to someone whos style you admired! When I did the Oldschool when practicing, I heard someone say "****, we got a new Undertaker coming in" I got so excited I botched the damn move

Are your trainers and school okay with you taking videos and pictures there? It'd be awesome to see how you do in action.
    - How old are you?
    - Do you have potential?
    - Y...

I always neg back!

Apparently, we're going to begin doing short little 5 min practice matches that will be filmed and uploaded to youtube. Also pictures should be taken today since I wasn't there on the first class.

Apparently, we're going to begin doing short little 5 min practice matches that will be filmed and uploaded to youtube. Also pictures should be taken today since I wasn't there on the first class.
    Nice. That should be fun. I look forward to seeing them. And good work so far. This thread is pure motivation atm.

Dan O Mac is a name known to all. (+5000) Dan O Mac is a name known to all. (+5000) Dan O Mac is a name known to all. (+5000) Dan O Mac is a name known to all. (+5000) Dan O Mac is a name known to all. (+5000) Dan O Mac is a name known to all. (+5000) Dan O Mac is a name known to all. (+5000) Dan O Mac is a name known to all. (+5000) Dan O Mac is a name known to all. (+5000) Dan O Mac is a name known to all. (+5000) Dan O Mac is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Good luck Chisle, it'll be pretty damn cool to hear about one of "us" trying to make it in the wrestling biz. Looking forward to reading up on your progress.

Disenfranchised is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Disenfranchised is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Disenfranchised is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Disenfranchised is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Disenfranchised is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Disenfranchised is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Disenfranchised is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Disenfranchised is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Disenfranchised is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Disenfranchised is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Disenfranchised is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Guys I'm having my first match next Saturday. Doing the dance, if you will, with one of my trustworthy trainers who will surely beat my ass to a bloody pulp. I've been training for over a year because I didn't want to show off my skills until I'm decently polished in the ring. Hopefully I make my way over to ROH within the next year, that's my first goal. Then I want to get Japan on my resume. **** the WWE.

Marv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Marv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Marv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Marv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Marv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Marv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Marv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Marv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Marv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Marv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Marv is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Good job Danny, glad to see you're beginning the next step toward your dream.

Dakota078 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dakota078 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dakota078 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dakota078 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dakota078 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dakota078 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dakota078 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dakota078 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dakota078 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dakota078 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dakota078 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    In 3/4 years or so..

where do you see yourself...WWE? TNA????

Disenfranchised is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Disenfranchised is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Disenfranchised is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Disenfranchised is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Disenfranchised is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Disenfranchised is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Disenfranchised is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Disenfranchised is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Disenfranchised is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Disenfranchised is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Disenfranchised is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    I see myself in TNA. I would love to work with all the great talent thats in TNA.

So the news came down today and I did an interview. After the interview, I look over and Trevor (one of our trainers) called me over. He told me to get into the ring. He said, "You know how I said, you're almost ready?" I told him I did, and he extended his hand and he said, "Congrats, kid, you're first match is on television."

We locked up and we went to work; He let me get some offence in, but he controlled it and rightfully so. Halfway through the match, I had him in a chin lock and while I had it locked in, through his gritted teeth, selling, he said, "You're gonna be good, Danny. You have so much potential." We finished the match and afterwards, I shook his hand and told him how much I appreciated it. He called me back into the ring and he said, "Between you and me, you're our guy here. You're doing us all well by being here and I can't wait to work shows with you." He told me there were a few things I messed up within the context of the match but he assured me that I was good to go. He also said, "Me and Andy (the other trainer) really need to add Tuesday and Thursday classes just for you because we need to get you doing more advanced stuff."

There's been no turning back since I began on Monday and after only having 3 sessions under my belt, it seems as if I'm really making an impression. Thanks for all of your support, guys... I really do appreciate all of it.

anonymous
    So the news came down today and I did an interview. After the interview, I look over and Trevor (one of our trainers) called me over. He told me to get into the ring. He said, "You know how I said, you're almost ready?" I told him I did, and he extended his hand and he said, "Congrats, kid, you're first match is on television."

We locked up and we went to work; He let me get some offence in, but he controlled it and rightfully so. Halfway through the match, I had him in a chin lock and while I had it locked in, through his gritted teeth, selling, he said, "You're gonna be good, Danny. You have so much potential." We finished the match and afterwards, I shook his hand and told him how much I appreciated it. He called me back into the ring and he said, "Between you and me, you're our guy here. You're doing us all well by being here and I can't wait to work shows with you." He told me there were a few things I messed up within the context of the match but he assured me that I was good to go. He also said, "Me and Andy (the other trainer) really need to add Tuesday and Thursday classes just for you because we need to get you doing more advanced stuff."

There's been no turning back since I began on Monday and after only having 3 sessions under my belt, it seems as if I'm really making an impression. Thanks for all of your support, guys... I really do appreciate all of it.
    your doing it man!

dont stop, dont slow down!

all us guys here are 100% behind you!

Originally Posted by DontTreadOnMe View Post
    your doing it man!

dont stop, dont slow down!

all us guys here are 100% behind you!
    Thank you; It means a lot. It truly does.

I just got off the phone with Trevor and I'm training in the morning with him on and one on one session since I have work in the morning but I told him I wanted to learn and just want the opportunity. I don't want the day off.

anonymous
    Thank you; It means a lot. It truly does.

I just got off the phone with Trevor and I'm training in the morning with him on and one on one session since I have work in the morning but I told him I wanted to learn and just want the opportunity. I don't want the day off.
    work ethic like that will put you ahead

keep it up!

on a side note: do you smoke or drink?

work ethic like that will put you ahead

keep it up!

on a side note: do you smoke or drink?

Never smoked; never drank.

anonymous
    Never smoked; never drank.
    keep it up (serious)

(cant even type how serious i am)

keep it up (serious)

(cant even type how serious i am)
    Don't worry -- I got it firmly embedded into my mind. I'm never going to smoke. I won't say I'll never have a drink here and there, but it's not one of my plans to go out and get drunk. It never really appealed to me. I don't care if others do it, it's just not my thing -- it's really personal preference, but just a choice I made a long time ago and have stuck to it without any questioning or hesistation, no matter how many times I've been asked.