BrianK10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Left Shoulder Pain.....

Hey guys. Heres the deal.
    Last week (Wednesday) while I was doing chest, I was doing Incline Press, and my left shoulder started bugging me a bit. No pain, just a funny feeling like it needed to be stretched. I streched, and continued, but still no pain at all. I then moved on a flat bench and did dumbell press, and the feeling disappeared. I decided I wanted to lay off shoulders (which I was planning on doing this past friday) and give it a rest just so I wouldn't injure anything.

So today....I start doing my chest work out. Felt fine doing decline, and regular flat bench press, but once I started doing incline, it flared up and started bothering me again. HOWEVER, once I went back to a regular flat bench, it went away, and I had no problems doing flys or press at all. I'm not in any pain, I'm just curious if anyone has experienced this, and what they did to cure it. And yes, I plan on seeing my doctor.

Any ideas?

Brian

Seph647 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Seph647 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Seph647 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Seph647 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Seph647 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Seph647 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Seph647 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Seph647 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Seph647 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Seph647 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Seph647 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Yea a lot of people have the same problem. If you have to use incline barbell press, use a narrower grip instead of a wider one to put less strain on your shoulders, other wise if you dont mind dropping incline barbell press, do incline dumbell press because I had the same problem as you when I first started seriously training, and switched and have been fine since then.

BrianK10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'll try it. Thanks