OrangeNBlack is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OrangeNBlack is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OrangeNBlack is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OrangeNBlack is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OrangeNBlack is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OrangeNBlack is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OrangeNBlack is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OrangeNBlack is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OrangeNBlack is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OrangeNBlack is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OrangeNBlack is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

burning extra calories by wearing ankle weights at all times???

I am planning on purchasing two sets of ankle weights to use during my speed training (two 3lbs and two 6 lbs). Has anyone ever implemented the idea of wearing ankle weights at all times of the day in order to burn more calories while they do they normal every day things (mowing the lawn, walking up steps, menial tasks that involve movement at work)?????

I realize that this method would help burn calories, that's not my question. I am just inquiring as to whether or not this method is popular at all and if anyone has seen results??