iToldU has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Lightbulb Looking for a new Bench & need advice on Model Eve-840

Hi, I searched he forum with out much results.

I'm looking to buy a new bench, as the one I have now is now too small for me.

Currently I have the Everlast Eve-360.

I was in Modells today exchanging dumbbell ahndels that I bought on sale for a buck....More on that at the bottom.

Back to what I was saying, I was in Modells and saw the Everlast EVE-840 Bench press for $200.

It's been on sale for around $175 a month and a half ago (when I wasn't in the market).

I liked the bench because it comes with a bar (I don't have a barbel), the bench and bar stand dissconnects which is great for squatting, and it has many many attachements such as leg extention / curl and curl pad (not sure of the real name).

I'm looking to pick it up from a local store and not to have it shipped.

If anyone could please suggest a good bench or has anything to say on the matter, please do so.

Thanks!

Ps. (Continued form above) I bought a pair of metal dumbbell handels a month ago for a buck on sale, and came home only to realize that 1 of the screw patterns didn't match the collars. Besides for that, it was missing rubber "o" rings, and one of the collars were from another set.

To make a long story short, I took it back today and they gave me an exchange (even though I didn't have the receipt). Better handels, more expencive and all for a buck!

iToldU has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    BUMP.

I would like to purchase a bench, so the most advise on this type of set up would appreciated.