Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Thicker Arms

gomez26 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gomez26 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gomez26 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gomez26 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gomez26 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gomez26 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gomez26 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gomez26 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gomez26 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gomez26 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gomez26 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by vai876 View Post
    Since then I've been training arms right after quads because of all the testosterone that gets pumped into your system after you train them. The small bi and tri muscles can benefit from the crazy amounts of testosterone that the squats put into your system, and it will help them respond and grow better after you train them
    Originally Posted by youi09 View Post
    squats wont do **** for your arms, im tired of hearing that.
    i cant believe the same sh!ts been goin on for at least half a decade. i wonder if theyll be debating this 50yrs from now
    "Though the concept is not scientifically validated in detail (it should be considered as a hypothesis rather than a scientific theory), it is useful from a practical standpoint. When training athletes, it is impossible to wait until scientific research provides all of the necessary knowledge." Vladmir M. Zatsiorsky, Ph.D.

surajk97 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Do various exercises and change the order you do them in. Also try heavy and light movements

johnnyt167 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

..The right way

Get some Fat Gripz for your hammer curls. Get a Blaster for your EZ bar or strait barbell curls. Also use the blaster for your reverse curls. Make sure you also do some seated steep incline alternating curls. For your tri's do close grip bench press. Weighted dips. Seated overhead extension with strait bar and DB's. Slap a towel on the lat pull down and do some tri extensions. In front and extended overhead.

For some finish up isolation do some supersets of concentration curls and Dumbbell kickbacks.

Remember to warm up before all this and make sure you do some SQUATS to get your TEST going. Take a pre workout drink. (Jack3ed...original) Drink some protein. During your workout drink some intra workout(BLOX). After your workout drink some Creatine and some more protein. Eat alot of steaks, fish and chicken. Don't forget about those baby chickens. I call them EGGS. Veggies. Get them then eat them. Nuts. Peanut butter. Almond butter. Sushi. V8's. Water. Lots of it! Quit listening to nowadays pussy music. Stop watching reality TV. Get off your X-Box. Dedicate a room in your house, apartment or make your studio apartment all about working out and achieving what you want to achieve. If your going to a gym where you are not allowed to grunt(planet fitness) QUIT. Find a real gym(hard to do nowadays). I could go on and on but in the end it's up to you.

p.s.....I may run to check my profile and see if I can put up my exact workout that I am doing on my arm day right now....then you can see what I am doing as I feel what I am doing is working just fine....finally getting close to some 19 inch arms after stagnating at 18 for the longest damn time

rmitch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

8x8

Originally Posted by k0bun View Post
    What are good arm excersises to get thicker arms? My arms look decent from the side or when flexed but when you look at them from the front, with them down at my side, they look thin. What are good excesises to thicken them up?
    Thanks
    you should do 8x8 3 exercises super set them with triceps your amrs will increase in a mater of weeks

IDrinkBloodLOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IDrinkBloodLOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IDrinkBloodLOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IDrinkBloodLOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IDrinkBloodLOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IDrinkBloodLOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IDrinkBloodLOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IDrinkBloodLOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IDrinkBloodLOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IDrinkBloodLOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IDrinkBloodLOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hammer curls and close grip benches will get you sorted out.