Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    kingleonidis will become famous soon enough. (+50) kingleonidis will become famous soon enough. (+50) kingleonidis will become famous soon enough. (+50) kingleonidis will become famous soon enough. (+50) kingleonidis will become famous soon enough. (+50) kingleonidis will become famous soon enough. (+50) kingleonidis will become famous soon enough. (+50) kingleonidis will become famous soon enough. (+50) kingleonidis will become famous soon enough. (+50) kingleonidis will become famous soon enough. (+50) kingleonidis will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    run to wal mart, and invest in one of those super plungers, like 10 bucks, then put the muscle work in and blast water down those bitches, youll know when u got it, cause a bunch of black crud, and hair and **** will pop out, use the suction going up, and blast water going down, i got bad pipes, so my **** always clogs

CountryPunk is just really nice. (+1000) CountryPunk is just really nice. (+1000) CountryPunk is just really nice. (+1000) CountryPunk is just really nice. (+1000) CountryPunk is just really nice. (+1000) CountryPunk is just really nice. (+1000) CountryPunk is just really nice. (+1000) CountryPunk is just really nice. (+1000) CountryPunk is just really nice. (+1000) CountryPunk is just really nice. (+1000) CountryPunk is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by kingleonidis View Post
    run to wal mart, and invest in one of those super plungers, like 10 bucks, then put the muscle work in and blast water down those bitches, youll know when u got it, cause a bunch of black crud, and hair and **** will pop out, use the suction going up, and blast water going down, i got bad pipes, so my **** always clogs
    I honestly think the clog is too far down to reach with a snake or a plunger no matter how long the snake is or how good the plunger is.

WTF I don't know if it's because the upstairs people in the house (2 family house here) are using the bathroom, but all of the sudden, my toilet filled up to the brim again (my water is turned OFF so NO water can flow through here) and then the water went down slowly again like what happens after I flush. WTF is going on?

kingleonidis will become famous soon enough. (+50) kingleonidis will become famous soon enough. (+50) kingleonidis will become famous soon enough. (+50) kingleonidis will become famous soon enough. (+50) kingleonidis will become famous soon enough. (+50) kingleonidis will become famous soon enough. (+50) kingleonidis will become famous soon enough. (+50) kingleonidis will become famous soon enough. (+50) kingleonidis will become famous soon enough. (+50) kingleonidis will become famous soon enough. (+50) kingleonidis will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by CountryPunk View Post
    So after about 10 minutes the water in the toilet does go down after I flush it once. The water rises to the top of the rim of the seat then it slowly goes down all the way. BUT the water leaks from the bottom sides where the toilet is screwed/bolted to the ground. The nut came loose and water leaks from there. I have the water turned off right now after I flushed too. Is this a good sign that at least the water IS going down?
    move it around, you knocked it off the base, till it stops leaking. if the water goes high, it's still clogged, so keep plunging

CountryPunk is just really nice. (+1000) CountryPunk is just really nice. (+1000) CountryPunk is just really nice. (+1000) CountryPunk is just really nice. (+1000) CountryPunk is just really nice. (+1000) CountryPunk is just really nice. (+1000) CountryPunk is just really nice. (+1000) CountryPunk is just really nice. (+1000) CountryPunk is just really nice. (+1000) CountryPunk is just really nice. (+1000) CountryPunk is just really nice. (+1000)
    move it around, you knocked it off the base, till it stops leaking. if the water goes high, it's still clogged, so keep plunging
    I can't move it around, the rest of the toilet is glued to the ground. I can't ****ing tighten the bolts with a wrench because I'm not strong enough against the water pressure coming up from there. ****ing grip strength

nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Playing with an auger/snake isn't exactly something you want to be doing if you don't understand the plumbing lines or your plumbing might be a older. You don't want to punch the auger through a pipe by forcing it.

Call a plumber. Blame everything on the people that live upstairs. You obviously would NEVER throw rubbers or paper towels down your toilet, because you know this would be the end result.

WTF WTF THERE'S WATER COMING UP FROM THE DRAIN IN THE BATHTUB AND I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING AND IT KEEPS COMING UP ****
    I called the ****ing plumber, I can't do this **** myself. He said he'll be here by two so I have to stop this **** for another 3 hours. I turned all the water off so I can't turn the faucet on or anything, yet water is still coming. It's ****water, by the way, so I guess it's severely clogged. **** water is coming up from the toilet too. How do I ****ing keep this at bay for another 3 hours? Not to mention I'll be ****ing embarassed when the plumber gets here. This is probably one of the worst cases he's seen godamn I'm embarassed

This is a ****ing emergency; in 3 hours the whole ****ing place will be flooded and it smells like ****water here. ****ing plumber...damn it's my fault I should have called earlier. There's nothing I can ****ing do but just sit until he comes...I told the landlord and he's trying to get someone...godamn I'm embarassed

nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Tell the people upstairs to stop using the water, ASAP. Tell them that a plumber is on the way and you are getting it taken care of, but until a plumber comes, everytime they use their water you have sewage all over your floor. They should understand.

Red face

Originally Posted by nithos View Post
    Playing with an auger/snake isn't exactly something you want to be doing if you don't understand the plumbing lines or your plumbing might be a older. You don't want to punch the auger through a pipe by forcing it.

Call a plumber. Blame everything on the people that live upstairs. You obviously would NEVER throw rubbers or paper towels down your toilet, because you know this would be the end result.
    Oops

I'm so hungry I haven't eaten anything because I'm afraid I'll need to take a **** after I eat and I have nowhere to take a **** around here

lol, it say's poopsy on your avatar, under your name

lol, it say's poopsy on your avatar, under your name
    Oh ****, I just realized that...I put that there like a long time ago maybe last year...****, did I predict my own demise? (no dollar bills and WTC)

Plumber told the landlord he thinks it's the sewage that's an issue, not the plumbing work. Since they JUST put in a new toilet and everything.

lol, I ****ing plunged the drain in the bathtub and it slowed down the water streaming up. Yes, the water was actually sprouting upwards like a water fountain, but now it's just leaking a little bit.

acd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) acd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) acd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) acd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) acd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) acd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) acd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) acd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) acd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) acd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) acd has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    There's some Bounty towels in there, a few used condoms, and large loads of crap I took. Yes it's disgusting but it's all clogged up and I'm too embarassed to call the plumber. The plunger doesn't do **** because that stuff is all the way down there.

Why are you flushing bounty down the toilet? I'm sure that's why it's clogged. They sell this acid like stuff that may help.
    "In order to succeed, the desire for success must be greater than the fear of failure." - Bill Cosby

"The difference between a goal and a dream is a deadline." Don't remember who.

lol, I ****ing plunged the drain in the bathtub and it slowed down the water streaming up. Yes, the water was actually sprouting upwards like a water fountain, but now it's just leaking a little bit.
    that was from the sewage line?

Originally Posted by acd View Post
    Why are you flushing bounty down the toilet? I'm sure that's why it's clogged. They sell this acid like stuff that may help.
    I have some weird habits. Like after I take a dump I take paper towels and soak it with water and wipe my ass then I just toss it into the toilet and flush like I do with toilet paper. Also I use it for fapping and flush it down the toilet after I fap on it.

that was from the sewage line?
    I dunno man, I have no ****ing clue what's going on. All I know is, the toilet is clogged and the bathtub is clogged, and they're both somehow linked because there is ****water coming up from the bathtub drain.

acd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) acd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) acd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) acd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) acd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) acd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) acd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) acd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) acd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) acd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) acd has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I have some weird habits. Like after I take a dump I take paper towels and soak it with water and wipe my ass then I just toss it into the toilet and flush like I do with toilet paper. Also I use it for fapping and flush it down the toilet after I fap on it.
    LMAO!!!!!!!!!!

Wipe your ass with baby wipes or better yet wash it after you take a dump.

At least that's what my husband and I do.

That really has to be the reason it's clogged, toilet paper can disinigrate(?sp) when it hits the water but bounty won't.
    "In order to succeed, the desire for success must be greater than the fear of failure." - Bill Cosby

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!

Wipe your ass with baby wipes or better yet wash it after you take a dump.

At least that's what my husband and I do.

That really has to be the reason it's clogged, toilet paper can disinigrate(?sp) when it hits the water but bounty won't.
    Paper towels are easier to buy and I think they are cheaper by the bulk (I buy like 12 rolls at a time). You know that your husband wipes his butt with baby wipes? It would be really awkward if you did it for him...anyway. I think it might be the paper towels or condoms. I think I have some plastic down there too. Like Scotch tape and masking tape. I didn't mention those because now I look like a complete retard for flushing tape down the toilet. And pieces of plasticware like broken sporks.

JeepCreeper is just really nice. (+1000) JeepCreeper is just really nice. (+1000) JeepCreeper is just really nice. (+1000) JeepCreeper is just really nice. (+1000) JeepCreeper is just really nice. (+1000) JeepCreeper is just really nice. (+1000) JeepCreeper is just really nice. (+1000) JeepCreeper is just really nice. (+1000) JeepCreeper is just really nice. (+1000) JeepCreeper is just really nice. (+1000) JeepCreeper is just really nice. (+1000)
    I think the stuff is clogged farther down than I can reach...I don't know ANYTHING about plumbing, but it seems like it's about 15 feet into the sewage where both the toilet and bathtub meet and then it's just clogged. The kitchen sewer works fine, though I think.
    A plumbing snake:

A plumbing snake comes in various lengths. You pull out the line and shove it down the drain. Turning the crank wiggles the snake line which helps to scrape the pipe. If you can, use a motorized one, or the kind you can attach a hand drill to. Hand cranking it sucks after a while.

Paper towels are easier to buy and I think they are cheaper by the bulk (I buy like 12 rolls at a time). You know that your husband wipes his butt with baby wipes? It would be really awkward if you did it for him...anyway. I think it might be the paper towels or condoms. I think I have some plastic down there too. Like Scotch tape and masking tape. I didn't mention those because now I look like a complete retard for flushing tape down the toilet. And pieces of plasticware like broken sporks.
    YOU ARE RETARDED! Sorry i had to be the one to break it to you.

Yes I know that, he has good hygiene, if not I would not be with him. And if something were to ever happen that I would have to wipe his ass for him I would. I love him.

Just in case you didn't know that toilet is not a garbage can.

Well, no point in shopping now. Plumber is already coming in a couple of hours and it's only a matter of time before I make a fool of myself with the articles found in the pipelines and embarass myself to helldom

JeepCreeper is just really nice. (+1000) JeepCreeper is just really nice. (+1000) JeepCreeper is just really nice. (+1000) JeepCreeper is just really nice. (+1000) JeepCreeper is just really nice. (+1000) JeepCreeper is just really nice. (+1000) JeepCreeper is just really nice. (+1000) JeepCreeper is just really nice. (+1000) JeepCreeper is just really nice. (+1000) JeepCreeper is just really nice. (+1000) JeepCreeper is just really nice. (+1000)
    Paper towels are horrible for wiping your butt. They are made to absorb liquid so they will swell up which will clog the pipe.

Originally Posted by JeepCreeper View Post
    Paper towels are horrible for wiping your butt. They are made to absorb liquid so they will swell up which will clog the pipe.
    I use paper towels because they have a wider range for wiping since toilet paper is too small. Also sometimes if I wet toilet paper and wipe, the toilet paper rips even though I wrap it multiple times around and my finger touches my ass and it feels dirty. With paper towels, it doesn't rip and I don't have to worry about touching my own feces.

Godamn I'm so hungry but I'm afraid after I eat even a little I might need to take a dump that I can't hold in. Gahhh hurry up ya stupid plumber and fix this ****. I don't care if I'm embarassed anymore, I'll just hide for the rest of my 1 year lease here then skip town afterwards and never see anyone here again

Godamn I'm so hungry but I'm afraid after I eat even a little I might need to take a dump that I can't hold in.
    Use a plastic bag or something. LOL

I'm outta here, good luck.

take a dump at the gas station

**** that I ain't walking to the gas station, that's like 1 mile from here and I'd walk funny

BMC1979 is just really nice. (+1000) BMC1979 is just really nice. (+1000) BMC1979 is just really nice. (+1000) BMC1979 is just really nice. (+1000) BMC1979 is just really nice. (+1000) BMC1979 is just really nice. (+1000) BMC1979 is just really nice. (+1000) BMC1979 is just really nice. (+1000) BMC1979 is just really nice. (+1000) BMC1979 is just really nice. (+1000) BMC1979 is just really nice. (+1000)
    YOU ARE RETARDED! Sorry i had to be the one to break it to you.
    AGREED!

The only thing you should be flushing down teh toilet is toilet paper. Like someone else said, paper towel absorbs liquid and doesn't break down. Also, why are you throwing condoms in the toilet, why not just throw them in the garbage? That's just asking for trouble! I won't even get into the tape and plastic utensils. Do you not have a garbage can or something? Hopefully you've learned from this and won't be trying to flush stuff like that anymore.

This reminds me of the time when my wife's friend was dumb enough to pour melted wax from some candles in her toilet and flush it down. Didn't turn out so well for her!
    "I got an idea...an idea so smart that my head would explode if I even began to know what I was talking about." - Peter Griffin

I honestly have learned my lesson and will never throw such stupid articles down the toilet ever again, and I make a promise to myself for that. I'd hate to go through all this again. Hell, I won't even throw the toilet paper down there anymore. I'll just get some Febreeze and put it in the garbage and hope my crap doesn't smell so bad if I ever have guests over.