Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Registered User Evil Restraints's Avatar
    Evil Restraints has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Evil Restraints has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Evil Restraints has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Evil Restraints has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Evil Restraints has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Evil Restraints has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Re: Re: i cant get laid!!!.............

Originally posted by Dann

looking @ your picture i can see why, and ur probally not acting right either, act liek me u have to be natrually cool like me, cut ur hair u look like fruck, get some plastic sugery for that thing u call ur face, and looking at you, your voice probally sounds close to a cartoon, so change that too, and when u say ur acting nice twoard people , ur probally comming off as gay, mix the nice and bad into soemthing like me.

Dann
    Hey! bite me arse whipe. I know i look like half a butt puppet but im am myself and im not gonna be a poser like you probly are to get a girl. and my voice is fine...and i really dont care if ppl think im gay..its there problem....im not going to change just cause some as* like you tells me too, so p*ss off!
    *Love is Suicide-Bodies (Smashing Pumpkins)
    *You have to give up.....you have to realize that someday you will die...until you realize that, you are useless.....give up and let the chips fall where they may-Fight Club
    *Its a dildo.......i dont own a....-Fight Club
    *the absence of simplicity leads to a long and grueling life of spastic tragedies.........Jamus Porter
    *has done 1000000 stair masters, has never ran to save his life.
    *recycle your pets
    *If disfunction is our function, and if we learn from our mistakes....i must be some kind of genius.

Evil Restraints has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Evil Restraints has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Evil Restraints has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Evil Restraints has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Evil Restraints has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Evil Restraints has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by whiteboy
    nose job.
    bite me!
    *You have to give up.....you have to realize that someday you will die...until you realize that, you are useless.....give up and let the chips fall where they may-Fight Club
    *the absence of simplicity leads to a long and grueling life of spastic tragedies.........Jamus Porter
    *recycle your pets
    *If disfunction is our function, and if we learn from our mistakes....i must be some kind of genius.

Unhappy

Originally posted by hardknuckle
    The guy looks like a Nirvana poster boy. Hang in there, 97% of us aren't getting laid as much as we'd like.
    thank you, Nirvana kicks a**, well..........it did.......and Kurt was the coolest.......I tried to look like him a while ago.......but anyway, im not getting anything.....nothing.....and..it makes me so loneley (j/k)
    *recycle your pets

IrOn GrIpP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IrOn GrIpP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IrOn GrIpP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IrOn GrIpP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IrOn GrIpP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IrOn GrIpP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IrOn GrIpP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IrOn GrIpP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IrOn GrIpP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IrOn GrIpP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IrOn GrIpP is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Talking

i can hear evil say " it's been awhile " lol j/k

Unhappy

Originally posted by IrOn GrIpP
    i can hear evil say " it's been awhile " lol j/k
    ....................um.......sorta.....and im not proud of it either. its like being forced into abstinence....hell, but when this dry spell ends....im going to be doing flips, because its been a friggin long time.

im way too sad..........
    *recycle your pets

Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000)

Re: uh-huh

Originally posted by Evil Restraints
    I didnt start to impress the opposite sex...but it ended up working that way. But i did start to feel more comfortable with myself, i have to many insecurities, of course if you looked as bad as me you would to.
    Well, therein lies your problem. What you are telling me with that statement is that you have very low self-esteem...and with that, you have no chance! If you don't rate yourself, and people et the impression that you don't, why are they going to feel some attraction to you?

Sex is many things, but an act of confidence is one of them. If you don't have the confidence, you may subconsciously be acting to stop yourself from having sex!

It's no use chasing a ho if you are going to get an attack of lack of self-confidence in the sack.

The answer to your problem is to see what it is that is causing your low self-esteem. Perhaps it is secondary to medical depression? Serious man, that is a chance and you should check it out.

If not, work on the things that make you feel better about yourself. Getting bigger is obviously one of those things. Making sure that your appearance is as you like. Dressing to impress. Setting little goals where you can achieve and get the feeling of success.

I think that your lack of sex is a symptom, but is not directly the problem.

Best of luck with your quest however!
    The science is out there!
    www.thegymphysio.com.au

Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    That makes a lot of sense. If you don't have confidence, you will not get girls, if only because you won't have the balls to approach them then. Take it from someone who has the same problem, Evil; I'm working on it as well. I am NOT an ugly guy, but I don't get any, cause I got no conifidence. So keep on lifting and find other things to give you confidence as well, and eventually you will be ready to approach girls with confidence. It's a long process though. Hang in there, bro!

Originally posted by Tim
    That makes a lot of sense. If you don't have confidence, you will not get girls, if only because you won't have the balls to approach them then. Take it from someone who has the same problem, Evil; I'm working on it as well. I am NOT an ugly guy, but I don't get any, cause I got no conifidence. So keep on lifting and find other things to give you confidence as well, and eventually you will be ready to approach girls with confidence. It's a long process though. Hang in there, bro!
    ok, thanx, but how do i get confidence in myself when i know i probly dont have a chance?
    *recycle your pets

Re: Re: uh-huh

Originally posted by Fresch

Well, therein lies your problem. What you are telling me with that statement is that you have very low self-esteem...and with that, you have no chance! If you don't rate yourself, and people et the impression that you don't, why are they going to feel some attraction to you?

Sex is many things, but an act of confidence is one of them. If you don't have the confidence, you may subconsciously be acting to stop yourself from having sex!

It's no use chasing a ho if you are going to get an attack of lack of self-confidence in the sack.

The answer to your problem is to see what it is that is causing your low self-esteem. Perhaps it is secondary to medical depression? Serious man, that is a chance and you should check it out.

If not, work on the things that make you feel better about yourself. Getting bigger is obviously one of those things. Making sure that your appearance is as you like. Dressing to impress. Setting little goals where you can achieve and get the feeling of success.

I think that your lack of sex is a symptom, but is not directly the problem.

Best of luck with your quest however!
    yep, ive had alot of problems with depression.....and maybe thats the problem, but i feel that if i get enough info on bb.com then that myight add to my confidence and body building in it self is a confidence builder
    *recycle your pets

BigAssDeltoids has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    evil it sounds like your lacking confidence bro... chicks can sense that, and they'll walk all over you... if you look around, you'll see that chicks dont really care about looks as much as we (men) do, but they do care a lot about social status and self confidence... you gotta make sure you dont appear like a looser, and dont go around acting desperate... think about it like this- there are like 3 women for every guy (in america)...at least one of them will have to like you...

DIDACTIC BB "HCIC" TESTOSTERONE's Avatar
    TESTOSTERONE is a name known to all. (+5000) TESTOSTERONE is a name known to all. (+5000) TESTOSTERONE is a name known to all. (+5000) TESTOSTERONE is a name known to all. (+5000) TESTOSTERONE is a name known to all. (+5000) TESTOSTERONE is a name known to all. (+5000) TESTOSTERONE is a name known to all. (+5000) TESTOSTERONE is a name known to all. (+5000) TESTOSTERONE is a name known to all. (+5000) TESTOSTERONE is a name known to all. (+5000) TESTOSTERONE is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally posted by Big*******
    evil it sounds like your lacking confidence bro... chicks can sense that, and they'll walk all over you... if you look around, you'll see that chicks dont really care about looks as much as we (men) do, but they do care a lot about social status and self confidence... you gotta make sure you dont appear like a looser, and dont go around acting desperate... think about it like this- there are like 3 women for every guy (in america)...at least one of them will have to like you...
    *GODSMACK*

Originally posted by BigAssDeltoids
    thinking about this..........woman can be really shallow.....social status? what the hell? they only care about what other ppl think.....thats not someone i would be interested in....im very into individuals that are'nt afraid to tell the truth or be hidden by other ppls judgements...........will she really care if im not popular?...cause im not...but the reputation i have is a good one.
    *recycle your pets

evil i assure you- if your not popular with her peers, your not gonna be popular with the girl.... its this whole human genetic survival thing about fitting in ya know what i mean? no one wants to date someone that will cause them to be degraded in conversations.... well thats almost always the case for girls our age... when they get a little older they're less shallow

evil i assure you- if your not popular with her peers, your not gonna be popular with the girl.... its this whole human genetic survival thing about fitting in ya know what i mean? no one wants to date someone that will cause them to be degraded in conversations.... well thats almost always the case for girls our age... when they get a little older they're less shallow
    that really sux, i dont want to be popular but i want to have a g/f........too much responsibility in being popular....and its pointless......being popular is against my religion(j/k), maybe i'll be lucky and find someone that is goodlooking and nice and doesnt care about popularity...................maybe?
    *recycle your pets

Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ok, thanx, but how do i get confidence in myself when i know i probly dont have a chance?
    How do you get confidence? For one thing, keep on lifting! It helped my confidence a lot. Also, thing try to think of the good things about you that not everyone has going for them. Is there anything you are good at? Is their anything positive about your character or personality? Just search for reasons to have self confidence and you will find several guaranteed, that's what I do whenever I feel my confidence dip dangerously low. And also, why do you say that you don't have a chance? You said yourself that girls have initiated hookups with you in the past. You're getting in good shape with the lifting, and you're not ugly IMO, so just try to build up your confidence and try not to think as negatively. Believe me, I know how hard it is; I have the exact same problem. Good luck bro!

Originally posted by Tim

How do you get confidence? For one thing, keep on lifting! It helped my confidence a lot. Also, thing try to think of the good things about you that not everyone has going for them. Is there anything you are good at? Is their anything positive about your character or personality? Just search for reasons to have self confidence and you will find several guaranteed, that's what I do whenever I feel my confidence dip dangerously low. And also, why do you say that you don't have a chance? You said yourself that girls have initiated hookups with you in the past. You're getting in good shape with the lifting, and you're not ugly IMO, so just try to build up your confidence and try not to think as negatively. Believe me, I know how hard it is; I have the exact same problem. Good luck bro!
    thnx, i appreciate getting info and a reliable answer from someone who had the same problems......means alot. But the girls i hooked up with werent ppl i was fond of....it seems that things ppl want just never happen, well, thats life, and it seems that when you tell someone you likie them.........turns them away....crazy.
    *recycle your pets

Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000)

Lightbulb

You seem to be building many of the brick walls in your path yourself! Lots of negative feelings and a defeatist attitude.

Seriousl, I would consider some counselling which involves cognitive behavioural therapy to alter your thinking so as not to be so down on yourself.

It is hard to build confidence when you are ther one telling you that you are a failure!
    www.thegymphysio.com.au

stop feeling sorry for yourself... i have no respect for people like that, and im sure a lot of chicks feel like that too... if you dont respect yourself no one is gonna respect you either... and it sounds like you dont respect yourself at all...you went and created 1000 threads about how your a pathetic looser who cant get none... that says it all right there... i was like that when i was younger, but i made myself change- and now im a jerk ... just tell yourself that the only person you care about is YOU, and everyone else comes second... that'll help out lmao

stop feeling sorry for yourself... i have no respect for people like that, and im sure a lot of chicks feel like that too... if you dont respect yourself no one is gonna respect you either... and it sounds like you dont respect yourself at all...you went and created 1000 threads about how your a pathetic looser who cant get none... that says it all right there... i was like that when i was younger, but i made myself change- and now im a jerk ... just tell yourself that the only person you care about is YOU, and everyone else comes second... that'll help out lmao
    um..........i didnt create that many threads...and im only making them so i can get info about what i need right now...and i really dont care about myself....but the last thing i want is to become a self centered ass. and i really dont care who respects me or not, thats their problem. Pity gets you no where so im not into that...so dont think that, and accomplishments and respect is overated...who says that you NEED to be respected or have a fantastic life where everything has gone your way, it doesnt have to be like that...you can be happy and not acomplish anything in your life,im not saying i want this....cause i really do want to make the best out of what i have in my life. Anyway, these threads are nothing but a way to get more knowledge about what im asking....doesnt mean im self-pitying myself. ok?
    *recycle your pets

ndn diablo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Evil_Restrants you got alot of work to do. First of all you need to quit acting so desperate. Girls have magical powers. They can tell when your desperate and its a total turn off. Next, just like everyone else get some damn confidence in yourself. Believe that you are best at what you do and no one can compare. If your not confident in yourself then you wont get laid. Next thing is lower your standards... alot. Start with the ugliest girl you can find and talk to her and try spitting some game. Get her phone number ask her out etc. Soon enough your confidence will build up and you might beable to talk to some better looking girls. And finally cut your hair. Sorry to break it to you but the Hanson ummmbop style is out. Good luck.

littlerocker87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    dudes i know this guy and your telling im the same thing i always hafve. stop being so damn negative. he's akickass guitarist has afukkin monster in his pants(had pe with him and that **** would be slappin his legs when we ran the mile). his inly realy problem is he is too down on himself and someone earlier made a good point, if he really wwanted to just get laid there are plenty of hoes out there more than wiiling. he's just picky about them.
    I'm not a whore, I never get paid.

Re: Re: Re: uh-huh

yep, ive had alot of problems with depression.....and maybe thats the problem, but i feel that if i get enough info on bb.com then that myight add to my confidence and body building in it self is a confidence builder
    I think that your depression has to be controlled..medically and psychologically! That is your first step..take it ASAP!
    www.thegymphysio.com.au

Originally posted by littlerocker87
    dudes i know this guy and your telling im the same thing i always hafve. stop being so damn negative. he's akickass guitarist has afukkin monster in his pants(had pe with him and that **** would be slappin his legs when we ran the mile). his inly realy problem is he is too down on himself and someone earlier made a good point, if he really wwanted to just get laid there are plenty of hoes out there more than wiiling. he's just picky about them.

who is this ***? evil restraints if this is you then you need more help than we can give you lmao

Originally posted by ndn diablo
    Evil_Restrants you got alot of work to do. First of all you need to quit acting so desperate. Girls have magical powers. They can tell when your desperate and its a total turn off. Next, just like everyone else get some damn confidence in yourself. Believe that you are best at what you do and no one can compare. If your not confident in yourself then you wont get laid. Next thing is lower your standards... alot. Start with the ugliest girl you can find and talk to her and try spitting some game. Get her phone number ask her out etc. Soon enough your confidence will build up and you might beable to talk to some better looking girls. And finally cut your hair. Sorry to break it to you but the Hanson ummmbop style is out. Good luck.
    you have no friggin idea of how many ppl have called me that....stupid hanson, i hate hanson too.....ugh.....and that ugly girl thing isnt going as planned either (believe it or not, i tried that and got turned down by them.....now thats a self-esteem breaker).....but thnx for your tips.......oh, i got a hair cut more than 1 1/2 months ago, so thats over
    *recycle your pets

Red face

Originally posted by littlerocker87
    thnx man, the guitar thing brought a tear to my eye....and about my schlong....that made me so proud to be an american. But my point is, i dont want a friggin ugly ho, i want to have a relationship with someone.....or if it is a one-nighter...atleast someone attractive.
    *recycle your pets

aisduz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    you have no friggin idea of how many ppl have called me that....stupid hanson, i hate hanson too.....ugh.....and that ugly girl thing isnt going as planned either (believe it or not, i tried that and got turned down by them.....now thats a self-esteem breaker).....but thnx for your tips.......oh, i got a hair cut more than 1 1/2 months ago, so thats over
    You didn't get turned down cause of you, the ugly girl didn't have enough self-esteem to handle you asking her out, and is probably all bent out of shape because of it.
    My humble advice, make good friends out of girls instead of trying to find a relationship right off the bat. It'll put you at ease, make you more confident, and any prospectives will notice that. Plus, friends of friends are easy to meet, as you already have something(one) in common.

Quotes from Evil Restraints about himself..
    believe it or not, i tried that and got turned down by them.....now thats a self-esteem breaker).
    and i really dont care about myself
    ...........will she really care if im not popular?...cause im not
    but how do i get confidence in myself when i know i probly dont have a chance?
    I know i look like half a butt puppet but im am myself
    Im not as pathetic as i sound.....well.....maybe, but if so its not my fault. please give me tips on this subject of me being sad and pathetic and the inability to go down on anyone.
    i have to many insecurities, of course if you looked as bad as me you would to.

Does anyone see a pattern here?

How can you feel better about yourself if you are continually telling yourself that you are useless?? That is the first step! Stop putting yourself down..start telling yourself about your good attributes..as it appears that you *DO* have some! Write good things down about yourself everyday!!! (It's called doing affirmations).

Don't underrate respect of other people...don't confuse it with friendship, and be happy when you get it! Feel that you are worth something, that you are worthy of other people's respect, that you have respect for yourself.

Little bit by little bit.......
    Last edited by Fresch; 06-14-2002 at 01:34 AM.
    www.thegymphysio.com.au

Snookie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Real serious on this. Get that confidence youngin. From liftin, or what every your fancy. With it comes pussy. Take it from a wise old man who used to be young fool. No jokin. Don't let it take to your my age to figure it out. The lucky never get laid. Only the confident.

Joe1014 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up

hey i got the best idea yet! Go to church,hit on a priest ,and hell, maybe you'll get raped him. Best of luck!

FlyboyUSMC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Cool

Yes I second JOIN THE MARINES!!!!!!!!!!