Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Registered User Evil Restraints's Avatar
    Evil Restraints has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Evil Restraints has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Evil Restraints has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Evil Restraints has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Evil Restraints has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Evil Restraints has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Angry i cant get laid!!!.............

Yeah, so i've been trying to get some for..........a very long time, i am nice to everyone, i have good karma, i dont look that bad, ive been trying everything and yet its gooton me no where.....it really p*s*es me off though. Im not as pathetic as i sound.....well.....maybe, but if so its not my fault. please give me tips on this subject of me being sad and pathetic and the inability to go down on anyone.
    Attached Images

TomGS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TomGS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TomGS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TomGS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TomGS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TomGS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TomGS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Well first I'd get rid of that hair-do. Lift hard and put on some muscle. You will build confidence as well as look better. Other than that, just be yourself and be social, things will happen. I'm 21 and I never even kissed a girl until I was 18, I've since had many in the sack but that's another story =).

Evil Restraints has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Evil Restraints has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Evil Restraints has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Evil Restraints has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Evil Restraints has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Evil Restraints has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up hey TomG3

thanx, really, I apreciate the suggestions without the crap the Layne gave me, and thats an old pic....my hair is cut already, and I have been working out so my chest and shoulders are built.

and maybe becoming bi worked for you but something about doing a GUY.........is gross to me.

THE LOCUST is a name known to all. (+5000) THE LOCUST is a name known to all. (+5000) THE LOCUST is a name known to all. (+5000) THE LOCUST is a name known to all. (+5000) THE LOCUST is a name known to all. (+5000) THE LOCUST is a name known to all. (+5000) THE LOCUST is a name known to all. (+5000) THE LOCUST is a name known to all. (+5000) THE LOCUST is a name known to all. (+5000) THE LOCUST is a name known to all. (+5000) THE LOCUST is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Swallow ya pride and visit a brothel!!
    Always look on the bright side of life!

Juggalo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Big bump to The Locust

specwar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking JOIN THE MARINES.....

DIDACTIC BB "HCIC" TESTOSTERONE's Avatar
    TESTOSTERONE is a name known to all. (+5000) TESTOSTERONE is a name known to all. (+5000) TESTOSTERONE is a name known to all. (+5000) TESTOSTERONE is a name known to all. (+5000) TESTOSTERONE is a name known to all. (+5000) TESTOSTERONE is a name known to all. (+5000) TESTOSTERONE is a name known to all. (+5000) TESTOSTERONE is a name known to all. (+5000) TESTOSTERONE is a name known to all. (+5000) TESTOSTERONE is a name known to all. (+5000) TESTOSTERONE is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally posted by Layne_Norton
    I would suggest becoming bisexual. That should double your chances to get laid.
    lmao HAHA!!
    ...and if that don't work for ya buy some farm land and start raising sheep, Lethal tells me thier vagina is just as soft and warm as his
    *GODSMACK*

Gizmo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gizmo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gizmo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gizmo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gizmo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gizmo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gizmo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gizmo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gizmo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gizmo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gizmo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Re: hey TomG3

Originally posted by Evil Restraints
    thanx, really, I apreciate the suggestions without the crap the Layne gave me, and thats an old pic....my hair is cut already, and I have been working out so my chest and shoulders are built.

and maybe becoming bi worked for you but something about doing a GUY.........is gross to me.
    Chest and shoulder are built?
    what about teh guns and the quads...and the back..you want the complete package don't ya

Giz

cramron is just really nice. (+1000) cramron is just really nice. (+1000) cramron is just really nice. (+1000) cramron is just really nice. (+1000) cramron is just really nice. (+1000) cramron is just really nice. (+1000) cramron is just really nice. (+1000) cramron is just really nice. (+1000) cramron is just really nice. (+1000) cramron is just really nice. (+1000) cramron is just really nice. (+1000)

Re: i cant get laid!!!.............

Yeah, so i've been trying to get some for..........a very long time, i am nice to everyone, i have good karma, i dont look that bad, ive been trying everything and yet its gooton me no where.....it really p*s*es me off though. Im not as pathetic as i sound.....well.....maybe, but if so its not my fault. please give me tips on this subject of me being sad and pathetic and the inability to go down on anyone.
    hmmm stop being nice to girls, girls dont like nice guys, they like guys that treat them like dirt, u need to just be an ass to woman, and kick someones ass in front of a girl, that can easily win woman over, i remember 2 years ago, i wanted this girl but didnt have the balls to ask her out and a couple weeks later i got in a small little fight with some guy and the next day she said she wanted me, i was thinking maybe its cause she saw me fighting

Templar is a name known to all. (+5000) Templar is a name known to all. (+5000) Templar is a name known to all. (+5000) Templar is a name known to all. (+5000) Templar is a name known to all. (+5000) Templar is a name known to all. (+5000) Templar is a name known to all. (+5000) Templar is a name known to all. (+5000) Templar is a name known to all. (+5000) Templar is a name known to all. (+5000) Templar is a name known to all. (+5000)
    yes Camron but the girls that suck up to this kind of behavior are not necessary considered to us all as "dating material".. in fact it makes you think this kind of girl dates you more for her own reputation and appearance than anything else, especially since you say she didn't show any serious interest before this incident :|
    The only way to predict the future is to create it.

Ice Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ice Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ice Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ice Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ice Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ice Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ice Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ice Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ice Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ice Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ice Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Dude in all honesty we can't help ya... Its got to be deep down inside....
    Yup, I'm bigger than you.

LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally posted by TESTOSTERONE
    lmao HAHA!!
    ...and if that don't work for ya buy some farm land and start raising sheep, Lethal tells me thier vagina is just as soft and warm as his
    Yes, especially the sheep.....

BODYBUILDER / WARRIOR The Conqueror's Avatar
    The Conqueror is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Conqueror is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Conqueror is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Conqueror is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Conqueror is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Conqueror is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Conqueror is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Conqueror is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Conqueror is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Conqueror is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Conqueror is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally posted by Ice Man
    Dude in all honesty we can't help ya... Its got to be deep down inside....
    Bump for ICE! This dude's either got the jazz....or he don't! Nuff said.

Dude! The big secret is confidence. You have to do that your self cause no body else can give it to you. (Except Captain Morgan but anyway) You will get burned a few times by some hot chicks SO WHAT.....get you game face on and work on that sh*t again and again. Too much tuna in the ocean to worry about one givig you a finge every once in a while!

Peace!
    Before you achieve victory in the war without. . .you must first master the warrior within. . . (The Conqueror)

The more you sweat in peace, the less you bleed in war (Asian Proverb)

Thumbs up im still working on the whole package deal

yep, still working on arms and.........everything. Oh and........um......sheep, NO! thats what they do in the south, and i bet you would have alot of info on sheep pussy.

joehagyHH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    do what you want... i hate people who lift to show off or to impress the opposite sex. .. thats the wrong reason to start lifting IMO

uh-huh

Originally posted by joehagyHH
    do what you want... i hate people who lift to show off or to impress the opposite sex. .. thats the wrong reason to start lifting IMO
    I didnt start to impress the opposite sex...but it ended up working that way. But i did start to feel more comfortable with myself, i have to many insecurities, of course if you looked as bad as me you would to.

Muscle Dude is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Muscle Dude is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Muscle Dude is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Muscle Dude is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Muscle Dude is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Muscle Dude is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Muscle Dude is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Muscle Dude is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Muscle Dude is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Muscle Dude is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Muscle Dude is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Re: im still working on the whole package deal

yep, still working on arms and.........everything. Oh and........um......sheep, NO! thats what they do in the south, and i bet you would have alot of info on sheep pussy.

NO WE DON'T!!!!

I RESENT THAT!!!!!

I dig the Southern Belles around here y'all and they like a man who is a good father figure and a good provider. SO BOOM!

Don't mess with a TRUE Southerner, (and I don't mean anyone from Jacksonville State University's Band either.)

KICK SOME!!
    Muscle Dude
    If your're sore the next morning then you know you gained muscle. - SiR LiFT ALOT ( a good friend.) :) I TOTALLY AGREE!!

Don't get mad at the iron, get even with it! - ME!

"ARE YOU THERE YET?!" - My high school band director

Job 37:5- God's voice thunders in mysterious ways; he speaks in ways we cannot understand. <><

BiGMike170 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    dude, dont tell me you cant get laid if you wanted to get laid you could there is to many i hate to say the word but "whores" out there that are willing to give it up to anyone on the spot you just must be picky.... Believe me if you want to get laid it's easily done you may get some big ugly girl but hey atleast your not a virgin anymore ...... So get your arse out there and dont be picky get one to throw it on ya i know there is one out there ....and not just one plenty of them out there.... dude.... I'm about i'd say a average looking guy no playgirl guy our no ahhhh scary guy but im right dab smack in the middle of that.... our so and i know of about 5 or 6 girls that i could call up and be like hey.... you wanna come over?? ........You just gotta get out there and find em bro..

Registered User Matthew Shepard's Avatar
    Matthew Shepard is on a distinguished road. (+10) Matthew Shepard is on a distinguished road. (+10) Matthew Shepard is on a distinguished road. (+10) Matthew Shepard is on a distinguished road. (+10) Matthew Shepard is on a distinguished road. (+10) Matthew Shepard is on a distinguished road. (+10) Matthew Shepard is on a distinguished road. (+10) Matthew Shepard is on a distinguished road. (+10) Matthew Shepard is on a distinguished road. (+10) Matthew Shepard is on a distinguished road. (+10) Matthew Shepard is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I feel ya there big guy...seems like more and more guys are getting into bodybuilding just to get women.
    RIP Matthew Shepard--gone but NEVER forgotten!

Check Out My Transformation Photos! (305lb-159lb) : http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152603323&p=1043189043&viewfull=1#post1043189043

hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    The guy looks like a Nirvana poster boy. Hang in there, 97% of us aren't getting laid as much as we'd like.

Eternal_Flight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey Evil Restraints, first off dont listen to these fools that tell you to treat women like dirt. Because that will probably just scare them away. Anyway i have blown so many chances with some of the hottest chicks where i live, so my advice is worth ****. Just be yourself and hopefully you will get a nice lady by the end of summer.

Good Luck,

Pj-Macx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Pj-Macx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Pj-Macx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Pj-Macx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Pj-Macx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Pj-Macx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Pj-Macx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Pj-Macx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Pj-Macx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Pj-Macx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Pj-Macx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Re: Re: i cant get laid!!!.............

Originally posted by cramron
    hmmm stop being nice to girls, girls dont like nice guys, they like guys that treat them like dirt, u need to just be an ass to woman, and kick someones ass in front of a girl, that can easily win woman over, i remember 2 years ago, i wanted this girl but didnt have the balls to ask her out and a couple weeks later i got in a small little fight with some guy and the next day she said she wanted me, i was thinking maybe its cause she saw me fighting
    Please Cramron...speaking as a girl...treat me like **** and I am gone...

Just take your time...and be yourself..dont put on with us girls,,,we really dont like that at all,,,and dont be a concieted jerk either...( like wob ) just a female opinion,,,,Pj
    R.I.P. Rap, you will be missed...
    R.I.P AnthonyGoldsGym, you will be missed more than you ever knew!!!

2002 Navy Blue Metallic Camaro SS
    "The Blue Ghost"
    # 10354

Re: Re: Re: i cant get laid!!!.............

Originally posted by Pj-Macx

Please Cramron...speaking as a girl...treat me like **** and I am gone...

Just take your time...and be yourself..dont put on with us girls,,,we really dont like that at all,,,and dont be a concieted jerk either...( like wob ) just a female opinion,,,,Pj
    Dont you ever get bored of insulting me ???

DIDACTIC BB "HCIC" TESTOSTERONE's Avatar
    TESTOSTERONE is a name known to all. (+5000) TESTOSTERONE is a name known to all. (+5000) TESTOSTERONE is a name known to all. (+5000) TESTOSTERONE is a name known to all. (+5000) TESTOSTERONE is a name known to all. (+5000) TESTOSTERONE is a name known to all. (+5000) TESTOSTERONE is a name known to all. (+5000) TESTOSTERONE is a name known to all. (+5000) TESTOSTERONE is a name known to all. (+5000) TESTOSTERONE is a name known to all. (+5000) TESTOSTERONE is a name known to all. (+5000)

Re: Re: Re: Re: i cant get laid!!!.............

Originally posted by Eternal_Flight

you love the attention,you little snot nose brat!!
    *GODSMACK*

Pj-Macx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Pj-Macx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Pj-Macx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Pj-Macx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Pj-Macx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Pj-Macx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Pj-Macx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Pj-Macx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Pj-Macx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Pj-Macx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Pj-Macx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Re: Re: Re: Re: i cant get laid!!!.............

Nope........it is to easy.....LoL
    R.I.P. Rap, you will be missed...
    R.I.P AnthonyGoldsGym, you will be missed more than you ever knew!!!

2002 Navy Blue Metallic Camaro SS
    "The Blue Ghost"
    # 10354

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: i cant get laid!!!.............

Originally posted by TESTOSTERONE
    you love the attention,you little snot nose brat!!
    seriously get a life

Dann has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dann has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dann has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dann has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dann has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dann has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dann has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dann has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dann has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dann has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dann has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Re: i cant get laid!!!.............

looking @ your picture i can see why, and ur probally not acting right either, act liek me u have to be natrually cool like me, cut ur hair u look like fruck, get some plastic sugery for that thing u call ur face, and looking at you, your voice probally sounds close to a cartoon, so change that too, and when u say ur acting nice twoard people , ur probally comming off as gay, mix the nice and bad into soemthing like me.

Dann
    Kansas City Crew Baby!!!

04' is da **** baby
    Work Hard, Play Harder.

"I feel Sorry for people who don't drink, becasue when they wake up in the morning, thats the best they are going to feel all day" - Frank Sinatra

"Men willingly believe what they wish." - Julius Caesar

Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Big bump on that! You should lift to increase confidence, and this in turn might help you pulls chicks. But you shouldn't lift because you think that being built will somehow make the chicks flock to you. I don't get many girls either because I am just too shy, and the reason I lift is not that I think it will get me laid. You gotta have balls to approach chicks and you have to know how to talk to them. That and being goodlooking are both more important than being jacked. Besides, I think that girls probably like definition more than mass.

whiteboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    nose job.

Hey Evil Restraints, first off dont listen to these fools that tell you to treat women like dirt. Because that will probably just scare them away. Anyway i have blown so many chances with some of the hottest chicks where i live, so my advice is worth ****. Just be yourself and hopefully you will get a nice lady by the end of summer.

Good Luck,
    Well, im not an a**, not im not up for turning into one.....i dont like being a jerk to ppl lik most do........I treat everyone with respect...i havnt insulted anyone for no reason.....but i f i have a reason then i nail him to the wall.
    *Love is Suicide-Bodies (Smashing Pumpkins)
    *You have to give up.....you have to realize that someday you will die...until you realize that, you are useless.....give up and let the chips fall where they may-Fight Club
    *Its a dildo.......i dont own a....-Fight Club
    *the absence of simplicity leads to a long and grueling life of spastic tragedies.........Jamus Porter
    *has done 1000000 stair masters, has never ran to save his life.
    *recycle your pets
    *If disfunction is our function, and if we learn from our mistakes....i must be some kind of genius.