Registered User doktorfaustus77's Avatar
    doktorfaustus77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) doktorfaustus77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

bananas during a cut

If you are cutting weight would you bother eating something like a banana? It doesn't really have a lot to offer nutritionaly opposed to something like chicken breast eggs or even yogurt for that matter. Just seems to have a lot of calories for what it is.

grizzlyWG is a name known to all. (+5000) grizzlyWG is a name known to all. (+5000) grizzlyWG is a name known to all. (+5000) grizzlyWG is a name known to all. (+5000) grizzlyWG is a name known to all. (+5000) grizzlyWG is a name known to all. (+5000) grizzlyWG is a name known to all. (+5000) grizzlyWG is a name known to all. (+5000) grizzlyWG is a name known to all. (+5000) grizzlyWG is a name known to all. (+5000) grizzlyWG is a name known to all. (+5000)
    when i went to football camp they made us eat like 4 a day for extra energy, which helped me get better in gains

Location: Hayling Island, Hampshire, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Dan K is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dan K is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dan K is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dan K is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dan K is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dan K is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dan K is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dan K is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dan K is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dan K is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dan K is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by doktorfaustus77 View Post
    If you are cutting weight would you bother eating something like a banana? It doesn't really have a lot to offer nutritionaly opposed to something like chicken breast eggs or even yogurt for that matter. Just seems to have a lot of calories for what it is.
    I usually have a couple a day - one with breakfast, and one post workout. Maybe one inbetween too. They taste good, and aren't high in cal's. I'm not having any weight loss problems eating them
    7 steps forward, and one step back is still 6 steps ahead of where you started.

MustangMark83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MustangMark83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MustangMark83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MustangMark83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MustangMark83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MustangMark83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MustangMark83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MustangMark83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MustangMark83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MustangMark83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MustangMark83 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    From what i understand they are too high in sugar for cutting

I posted a question a couple months ago about wanting to lose my belly fat, and people told me to quit having bananas because they had too much sugar, and to substitute an apple.

Saturnal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Saturnal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Saturnal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Saturnal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Saturnal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Saturnal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Saturnal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Saturnal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Saturnal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Saturnal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Saturnal is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I doubt having 1 banana per day would make or break your success during a cut. I just treat bananas like all simple carbs...only have them in the morning and post-workout.

Location: Hayling Island, Hampshire, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Dan K is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dan K is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dan K is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dan K is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dan K is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dan K is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dan K is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dan K is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dan K is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dan K is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dan K is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Saturnal View Post
    I doubt having 1 banana per day would make or break your success during a cut. I just treat bananas like all simple carbs...only have them in the morning and post-workout.
    x2
    7 steps forward, and one step back is still 6 steps ahead of where you started.

elvis15767 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) elvis15767 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) elvis15767 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) elvis15767 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) elvis15767 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) elvis15767 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    it would be ok for a early morning snake or part of your pre work out meal imo. i wouldnt over do them or any other fruit while cutting

RaferAlston26 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RaferAlston26 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RaferAlston26 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RaferAlston26 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RaferAlston26 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RaferAlston26 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RaferAlston26 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RaferAlston26 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RaferAlston26 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RaferAlston26 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RaferAlston26 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by doktorfaustus77 View Post
    First of all, Banana is a fruit and Chicken breast is a meat. Two different types of foods. Bananas are one of the healthiest foods out there. Read this little tidbit about it:

http://www.whfoods.org/genpage.php?t...odspice&dbid=7

PyroBurns has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PyroBurns has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PyroBurns has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PyroBurns has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PyroBurns has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PyroBurns has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PyroBurns has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PyroBurns has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PyroBurns has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PyroBurns has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PyroBurns has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Saturnal View Post
    I'm on a really low cal cut (~1,500. I'm short, and light so no I'm not undereating), and some days I eat two bananas. I'm still seeing fantastic results.

Just fit them into your macros, and make sure you eat them at a proper time.

FitManJack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FitManJack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FitManJack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FitManJack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FitManJack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FitManJack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FitManJack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FitManJack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FitManJack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FitManJack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FitManJack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by PyroBurns View Post
    I'm on a really low cal cut (~1,500. I'm short, and light so no I'm not undereating), and some days I eat two bananas. I'm still seeing fantastic results.

Just fit them into your macros, and make sure you eat them at a proper time.
    Are the PyroBurns helping any?

-FMJ
    "To argue with a man who has renounced the faculty of reason is like giving medicine to the dead." - Thomas Paine

"Profanity is the crutch of the inarticulate motherf*cker." - Lloyd Bonifide

PyroBurns has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PyroBurns has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PyroBurns has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PyroBurns has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PyroBurns has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PyroBurns has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PyroBurns has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PyroBurns has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PyroBurns has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PyroBurns has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PyroBurns has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    :d