Herculeshuge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Herculeshuge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Herculeshuge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Herculeshuge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Herculeshuge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Herculeshuge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Herculeshuge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Herculeshuge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Herculeshuge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Herculeshuge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Herculeshuge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question How low is too low?

Hey guys

Not sure which category this really fits in, but I've been trying to get my estrogen as low as possible from nutrition plus taking tons of 6-OXO and working out. I got some Femara from a buddy to recently to try. Its supposed to be really strong. I always thought if your a guy, your E can't be to low, I thought the lower the better, but on the forums I read that VERY low E can be bad. Do any of you know if that's true? What could happen if I got close to 0 estrogen?

uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Estrogen is a natural anti-inflammatory and has numerous protective effects on the endothelium of your vessels. It is a mild vasodilator and prevents the oxidation of LDL cholesterol. Most research shows that the reason women are more likely to develop atherosclerosis after menopause is severe dips in estrogen. Doctors also assume that the presence of estrogen is the reason women do not tend to have heart attacks or coronary disease at the young ages more commen in males. I personally do not believe "estrogen reducing therapies" are a good idea for the vast majority of persons.

impossible702 will become famous soon enough. (+50) impossible702 will become famous soon enough. (+50) impossible702 will become famous soon enough. (+50) impossible702 will become famous soon enough. (+50) impossible702 will become famous soon enough. (+50) impossible702 will become famous soon enough. (+50) impossible702 will become famous soon enough. (+50) impossible702 will become famous soon enough. (+50) impossible702 will become famous soon enough. (+50) impossible702 will become famous soon enough. (+50) impossible702 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by uhockey
    Estrogen is a natural anti-inflammatory and has numerous protective effects on the endothelium of your vessels. It is a mild vasodilator and prevents the oxidation of LDL cholesterol. Most research shows that the reason women are more likely to develop atherosclerosis after menopause is severe dips in estrogen. Doctors also assume that the presence of estrogen is the reason women do not tend to have heart attacks or coronary disease at the young ages more commen in males. I personally do not believe "estrogen reducing therapies" are a good idea for the vast majority of persons.

translation: easy on the estrogen suppressants.
    kicking ass.

illusion of safety.

Herculeshuge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Herculeshuge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Herculeshuge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Herculeshuge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Herculeshuge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Herculeshuge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Herculeshuge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Herculeshuge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Herculeshuge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Herculeshuge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Herculeshuge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Cool hmmmm...

Thanks for the advice dudes.
    Uhockey: If the main benefit of E in guys is anti inflammatory stuff and we don't need it like chicks do for other stuff, couldn't I take take aspirin or raise my daily fish oils when I get to very low E? Plus, isnt the heart prob's, etc. just stuff that I would deal with when I get older so when I'm in my 30's or something I could just let my E go back to normal? I don't care if I have E when I'm old but right now I want to look like the epitome of T... like Hercules

uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    What you do to your body now directly effects your body in the future. Just be careful, do your research (I recommend checking medline for articles), and don't screw up your hormones. The top researchers in the field know about 1% of how everything in our body interacts. You and I therefore know about .000001%.