pumpzehiron has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pumpzehiron has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pumpzehiron has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pumpzehiron has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pumpzehiron has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pumpzehiron has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Any suggestions or advices to my diet

Hi i am posting my bulking diet here and i hope i can get advices/suggestions to what i could do to fix it
    My stats are as follows
    height : 5'10
    weight : 185 pounds about 10 % BF i gain muscle pretty easy i am meso with some ecto

Meal1(9:00 am) - ( Lean gainer protein with glutamine and multimineral/multivitamin)
    55 grams of protein and 85 grams of carbohydrates and 5 grams of glutamine

Meal2(12:00 pm)- ( 4 to 5 whole eggs with white bread and 2 egg whites)
    about 40 grams of protein with some carbs from the bread

Workout

Meal3(2:00pm) ( 2 cans of tuna with Olive Oil(healthy fats) with white bread with 2 cups of garden salad with ceaser dressing)
    aboout 55 grams of protein and plenty of carbs from the bread

Meal4(5:00pm) (Whatever my mother cooks usually chicken or fish or beef with either rice or bread I will eat plenty of meat and carbs
    about 35 to 40 grams of protein

Meal5(around 7:30) (During my break in nightschool I ll drink my Isoflex protein shake,,, mixed with milk and some glutamine and take a vitamin C pill with it )
    about 35 grams of protein another 5 grams of glutamine

Meal6(come back home at 10:30) ( I will eat 6 egg whites with some cottage cheese with flaxseed oil )
    About 50 grams of protein and little bit of carbs as am gonna sleep an hour or 2 after. I will eat cottage cheese and egg whites because both are anti-catabolic and it will take time to get digested,,, so they will last all 8 to 9 hours of sleep to get digested)

Total is about 270 to 290 grams of protein and about twice that in carbs or more

Any suggestions??
    Last edited by pumpzehiron; 12-04-2004 at 05:51 PM.

Buff bride to be imperfectly_lou's Avatar
    imperfectly_lou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imperfectly_lou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imperfectly_lou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imperfectly_lou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imperfectly_lou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imperfectly_lou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imperfectly_lou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imperfectly_lou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imperfectly_lou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imperfectly_lou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imperfectly_lou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I would recommend you post in the general "Nutrition" section - this is the female section.

pumpzehiron has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pumpzehiron has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pumpzehiron has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pumpzehiron has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pumpzehiron has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pumpzehiron has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    my bad