Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    pinchharmonic will become famous soon enough. (+50) pinchharmonic will become famous soon enough. (+50) pinchharmonic will become famous soon enough. (+50) pinchharmonic will become famous soon enough. (+50) pinchharmonic will become famous soon enough. (+50) pinchharmonic will become famous soon enough. (+50) pinchharmonic will become famous soon enough. (+50) pinchharmonic will become famous soon enough. (+50) pinchharmonic will become famous soon enough. (+50) pinchharmonic will become famous soon enough. (+50) pinchharmonic will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Still trying to find the best Creatine supplement!

Hi Everyone,

So i've been researching on this forum for the best creatine supplement and I've come up with the following:

Swol
    pros: rated one of the best creatines (could have been old thread) for creatine non-responders, has glycocyamine
    cons: expensive

V12
    pros: rated one of the best creatines (could have been old thread) for creatine non-responders, has glycocyamine
    cons: expensive

Green Mag
    pros: a lot of people say this is great
    cons: more expensive than universal storm, but does not have glycocyamine

Universal Storm
    pros: fewer people say this is great, but those that do seem to REALLY stand by it. It has many different creatines and glycocyamine. CHEAP.
    cons: it contains creatine monohydrate and also doesn't list the breakdown of the 4 creatine types. (does anyone know if the creatines are listed in decreasing percentages? Tri-Creatine Malate ** Di-Creatine Malate ** Creatine Monohydrate ** Magnesium Creatine Chelate )
    Also, it doesn't list the breakdown of the insulin boosting stuff which includes glycocyamine? Swole uses 500mg of glycocyamine and I'd hope that Universal storm uses something comparable to that. Maybe they're just hiding their secrets?

Thanks for any help!

MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i think storm added beta alanine instead of the glyco
    MET-Rx/Pure Protein Board Rep

*Disclaimer: The thoughts and opinions of this rep are of his own and does not reflect MET-Rx/Pure Protein as a company. This user is a Bodybuilding.com board representative and is not an employee of MET-Rx/Pure Protein.*

Iron Mulisha Athlete

redhawk76 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) redhawk76 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) redhawk76 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) redhawk76 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) redhawk76 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) redhawk76 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) redhawk76 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) redhawk76 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) redhawk76 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) redhawk76 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) redhawk76 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    having glyco should not be considered a pro
    "The production of bull**** is stimulated whenever a person's obligations or opportunities to speak about some topic exceed his knowledge of the facts that are relevant to that topic."- Harry Frankfurt

No struggle, No progress niiick's Avatar
    niiick is just really nice. (+1000) niiick is just really nice. (+1000) niiick is just really nice. (+1000) niiick is just really nice. (+1000) niiick is just really nice. (+1000) niiick is just really nice. (+1000) niiick is just really nice. (+1000) niiick is just really nice. (+1000) niiick is just really nice. (+1000) niiick is just really nice. (+1000) niiick is just really nice. (+1000)
    How could you forget about Gaspari: SizeOn ... o.O
    and let's not forget about just straight up mono.

suspek24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) suspek24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) suspek24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) suspek24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) suspek24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) suspek24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) suspek24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) suspek24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) suspek24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) suspek24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) suspek24 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    How do you forget about NO-Shotgun by VPX?

Pro's: Creatine Monohydrate, creatine ethyl ester, creatine magnesium chelate, BCAA's, Btea alanine ethyl ester, and Redline's energy formula.

Con's: Taste that is easily offset with Gatorade or powerade.
    My mind is like a General

And my body is it's Army!

Caporegime has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Caporegime has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Caporegime has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Caporegime has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Caporegime has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Caporegime has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Caporegime has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Caporegime has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Caporegime has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Caporegime has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Caporegime has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    sizeon or clout two best creatines out

pinchharmonic will become famous soon enough. (+50) pinchharmonic will become famous soon enough. (+50) pinchharmonic will become famous soon enough. (+50) pinchharmonic will become famous soon enough. (+50) pinchharmonic will become famous soon enough. (+50) pinchharmonic will become famous soon enough. (+50) pinchharmonic will become famous soon enough. (+50) pinchharmonic will become famous soon enough. (+50) pinchharmonic will become famous soon enough. (+50) pinchharmonic will become famous soon enough. (+50) pinchharmonic will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    One reason why I didn't list some of the creatines you guys mentioned is because I've already tried 3 different creatines in my lifetime (since 10 years ago).

I started with some weider monohydrate (most gains, but gave me nausea and stomach probelms)

then I tried micronized (couldn't really tell if there were any gains, but if there were any, much less than monohydrate)

then I tried Ethyl Esther (Higher Power from bb.com) and this form had absolutely NO gains. I remember cycling on/off CEE for a few months and I could never tell I was on it. I just remember feeling sick from how damn sour it was. Basically drinking acid!

I've added Prolab Creatine ( the pure creatine monohydrate ) to the list, but the Gaspari SizeOn is too expensive. Also the VPX has CEE and also has protein and carbs which doesn't work for me since I supplement with a lot of protein/dextrose/maltodextrin/EAA post workout so I don't really need any more protein or carbs in my creatine product.

With that said does anyone have any other information that may help me?

I'm really leaning towards Green Bulge and Storm because they have creatine in a bunch of different forms and beta alanine, etc.

I may go with the prolab pure creatine monohydrate, but if i do i'm going to load and i'm afraid i might start getting sick again from it... who knows...

thanks for all the help guys.

and Also...

why did v12 and Swole somehow fall off the radar? I was reading the sticky on creatine saying they were the BEST rated creatines (for non-responders and responders alike I thought)...
    Now when I read the forums, i don't see any mention of these. Is it sort of this supplement trend where people focus on the new things?

Matty,

looks like storm still has both glycocymaine AND beta alanine.
    Last edited by pinchharmonic; 07-15-2007 at 04:20 PM.

smh31 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) smh31 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) smh31 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) smh31 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) smh31 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) smh31 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) smh31 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) smh31 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) smh31 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) smh31 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) smh31 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    BUDGET NEWBIE: Storm
    NEWBIE: Green MAGnitude
    INTERMEDIATE: SizeON
    ADVANCED: Clout
    "All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed, and third, it is accepted as self-evident."

Caporegime has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Caporegime has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Caporegime has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Caporegime has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Caporegime has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Caporegime has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Caporegime has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Caporegime has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Caporegime has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Caporegime has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Caporegime has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by smh31 View Post
    BUDGET NEWBIE: Storm
    NEWBIE: Green MAGnitude
    INTERMEDIATE: SizeON
    ADVANCED: Clout
    I disagree clout would work just as well for a newb your logic makes no sense lol

thejgeffect is on a distinguished road. (+10) thejgeffect is on a distinguished road. (+10) thejgeffect is on a distinguished road. (+10) thejgeffect is on a distinguished road. (+10) thejgeffect is on a distinguished road. (+10) thejgeffect is on a distinguished road. (+10) thejgeffect is on a distinguished road. (+10) thejgeffect is on a distinguished road. (+10) thejgeffect is on a distinguished road. (+10) thejgeffect is on a distinguished road. (+10) thejgeffect is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    i think hes commenting on knowledge of the people who purchase the products...but its hard to tell
    Love it or Leave it.

Registered User seminolesfan_07's Avatar
    seminolesfan_07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) seminolesfan_07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) seminolesfan_07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) seminolesfan_07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) seminolesfan_07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) seminolesfan_07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) seminolesfan_07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) seminolesfan_07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) seminolesfan_07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) seminolesfan_07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) seminolesfan_07 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I think you forgot Size On by Gasapri Nutrition.

naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by pinchharmonic View Post
    Universal Storm
    pros: fewer people say this is great, but those that do seem to REALLY stand by it. It has many different creatines and glycocyamine. CHEAP.
    cons: it contains creatine monohydrate and also doesn't list the breakdown of the 4 creatine types. (does anyone know if the creatines are listed in decreasing percentages? Tri-Creatine Malate ** Di-Creatine Malate ** Creatine Monohydrate ** Magnesium Creatine Chelate )
    Also, it doesn't list the breakdown of the insulin boosting stuff which includes glycocyamine? Swole uses 500mg of glycocyamine and I'd hope that Universal storm uses something comparable to that. Maybe they're just hiding their secrets?

Thanks for any help!

Storm does not have glyco anymore it has been replaced by beta alanine.

monohydrate is a PRO not a con. There is NO better form of creatine.
    Free Agent

Instagram.com/naturalguy2.0

leafs43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leafs43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leafs43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leafs43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leafs43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leafs43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leafs43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leafs43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leafs43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leafs43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leafs43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Storm will one day rule the world

Seriously its an awesome creatine (and I have tried a lot of creatines)

4 different types of creatine is almost insurance to know 1 of them will hit you just right. Thats why some many "non-responders" end up liking storm.

And creatine mono is a good thing because its proven. You dont need some false claims on some new creatine because mono has seen multiple tests and passed them all.

And its cheap, can't get any better then that.

But if you get storm go with grape, its the better tasting flavor of the 2.

smh31 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) smh31 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) smh31 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) smh31 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) smh31 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) smh31 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) smh31 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) smh31 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) smh31 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) smh31 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) smh31 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Caporegime View Post
    I disagree clout would work just as well for a newb your logic makes no sense lol
    I still thinks its more advanced. First, people should take SizeON/Green Mag/mono to see how they respond. Then look into CLOUT for the other benefits
    "All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed, and third, it is accepted as self-evident."

snoopy2046 will become famous soon enough. (+50) snoopy2046 will become famous soon enough. (+50) snoopy2046 will become famous soon enough. (+50) snoopy2046 will become famous soon enough. (+50) snoopy2046 will become famous soon enough. (+50) snoopy2046 will become famous soon enough. (+50) snoopy2046 will become famous soon enough. (+50) snoopy2046 will become famous soon enough. (+50) snoopy2046 will become famous soon enough. (+50) snoopy2046 will become famous soon enough. (+50) snoopy2046 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by leafs43 View Post

4 different types of creatine is almost insurance to know 1 of them will hit you just right. Thats why some many "non-responders" end up liking storm.

And creatine mono is a good thing because its proven. You dont need some false claims on some new creatine because mono has seen multiple tests and passed them all.

x2

Jayman30187 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jayman30187 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jayman30187 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jayman30187 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jayman30187 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jayman30187 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jayman30187 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jayman30187 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jayman30187 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jayman30187 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jayman30187 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Caporegime View Post
    Storm has the same kind of creatine as SizeOn and Clout....So for that one just put all the above
    JAY

MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Jayman30187 View Post
    Storm has the same kind of creatine as SizeOn and Clout....So for that one just put all the above
    no it doesnt

sizeon is creatine gluconate
    man clout - tricreatine orotine
    storm =Hypervol Complex? 5000mg **
    Tri-Creatine Malate **
    Di-Creatine Malate **
    Creatine Monohydrate **
    Magnesium Creatine Chelate

*Disclaimer: The thoughts and opinions of this rep are of his own and does not reflect MET-Rx/Pure Protein as a company. This user is a Bodybuilding.com board representative and is not an employee of MET-Rx/Pure Protein.*

Iron Mulisha Athlete

Jayman30187 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jayman30187 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jayman30187 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jayman30187 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jayman30187 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jayman30187 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jayman30187 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jayman30187 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jayman30187 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jayman30187 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jayman30187 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by MattyH7688 View Post
    no it doesnt

sizeon is creatine gluconate
    man clout - tricreatine orotine
    storm =Hypervol Complex? 5000mg **
    Tri-Creatine Malate **
    Di-Creatine Malate **
    Creatine Monohydrate **
    Magnesium Creatine Chelate

Check out the link below to view the new formula.

http://www.universalnutrition.com/st...age.cfm?id=256

Storm
    Tricreatine matrix--- Creatine Gluconate, Creatine orotate , Creatine AKG

ManClout
    Orotine™(Tricreatine Orotate)

SizeOn
    Creatine Gluconate
    Last edited by Jayman30187; 07-15-2007 at 05:56 PM.
    JAY

Storm

ManClout
    Orotine?(Tricreatine Orotate)

SizeOn
    Creatine Gluconate
    i stand corrected then, damn bb.com never updates ingredients

Iron Mulisha Athlete

Originally Posted by MattyH7688 View Post
    i stand corrected then, damn bb.com never updates ingredients
    The only place I can find those ingredients is on Universals site.
    JAY

naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by leafs43 View Post

Because of the price/results I agree. You can't beat the price.
    Free Agent

Instagram.com/naturalguy2.0

snoopy2046 will become famous soon enough. (+50) snoopy2046 will become famous soon enough. (+50) snoopy2046 will become famous soon enough. (+50) snoopy2046 will become famous soon enough. (+50) snoopy2046 will become famous soon enough. (+50) snoopy2046 will become famous soon enough. (+50) snoopy2046 will become famous soon enough. (+50) snoopy2046 will become famous soon enough. (+50) snoopy2046 will become famous soon enough. (+50) snoopy2046 will become famous soon enough. (+50) snoopy2046 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Storm

ManClout
    Orotine?(Tricreatine Orotate)

SizeOn
    Creatine Gluconate
    I never realized that before. Thanks for the updated info. Universal needs to contact all the retailers too. It's about time to order a new Storm.

dexterium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dexterium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dexterium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dexterium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dexterium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dexterium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dexterium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dexterium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dexterium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dexterium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dexterium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    BEST Creatine Products in my opinion:

MAN Clout
    Gaspari SizeON
    Green MAGnitude
    USPlabs Representative. Alpha Manlet.

Deadlift: 525 lbs at 164 lb body weight. No straps. 3.2 x bw.
    Squat: 260 lbs x 15 reps to parallel at 164 body weight. No belt. No wraps.
    Dumbbell Bench Press: 100 lb dumbbells x 14 reps at 164 lb body weight.

eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Storm
    So it actually has 6 differenty types of creatines? Along with the 3 listed above, it still lists Dicreatine Malate, Magnesium Creatine Chelate and Creatine Monohydrate.

fitzy7722 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fitzy7722 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fitzy7722 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fitzy7722 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fitzy7722 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fitzy7722 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fitzy7722 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fitzy7722 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fitzy7722 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fitzy7722 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fitzy7722 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

devildogJMS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) devildogJMS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) devildogJMS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) devildogJMS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) devildogJMS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) devildogJMS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) devildogJMS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) devildogJMS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) devildogJMS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) devildogJMS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) devildogJMS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Mono and Gatorade powder.....period
    USMC 04-08
    Native Texan

Texas Longhorns-Texas Rangers-Dallas Cowboys-San Antonio Spurs-Alexis Texas

thanks guys for all your help.

I'm hoping that the updated ingredient list for storm is actually the storm i'd be purchasing at bb.com....

i'm still looking into everyone else's suggestions. thank you all.

I want to play a game... JIGSAW's Avatar
    JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    For the millionth time, i'll plug VITARGO CGL!!!!!

VITARGO CGL!!!

VITARGO CGL!!!
    I walk amongst you.......but I am not one of you.

evankyle is just really nice. (+1000) evankyle is just really nice. (+1000) evankyle is just really nice. (+1000) evankyle is just really nice. (+1000) evankyle is just really nice. (+1000) evankyle is just really nice. (+1000) evankyle is just really nice. (+1000) evankyle is just really nice. (+1000) evankyle is just really nice. (+1000) evankyle is just really nice. (+1000) evankyle is just really nice. (+1000)
    Clout

nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    thats the first time i have ever seen glyco as a pro.. wow.

as said notable excepetions include sizeon clout xceed etc.
    www.placebro.net

This is a bandit's life, it comes and goes and thems the breaks.