stangman6816 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stangman6816 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stangman6816 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stangman6816 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stangman6816 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stangman6816 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stangman6816 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stangman6816 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stangman6816 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stangman6816 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stangman6816 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

My pics at 6'2, 210 pounds.

I've been lifting for about 6 or so monthes, 17 yrs old, 6'2, 210 or so pounds. I'm currently bulking, hoping to get to 225ish by mid feb, then start cutting (and tanning ). I tend to hold fat around my pecs more than anywhere else which blows, but i will be completley lean one day. They are horrible since i took them myself and didn't really know how to work the camra, but you get the idea. Anyway here are some pics.

Workout journal can be found here : http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=358589
    Attached Images

PinZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) PinZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) PinZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) PinZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) PinZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) PinZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) PinZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) PinZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) PinZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) PinZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) PinZ will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    nice good progress so far, i think maybe 225 will be a bit much to bulk to, you already look like you're carrying maybe 30-35lbs of fat on you atm, if you keep bulking for another 3-4 months you're gonna have a hell of a job losing it all for the summertime. id stop your bulk at december 30th, cut til late march, clean bulk for 2, and then cut over summer.

djc1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) djc1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) djc1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) djc1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) djc1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) djc1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) djc1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) djc1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) djc1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) djc1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) djc1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    WOW!!!!!! over 500 + looks and only 1 person actually posted a comment. What's up with that?

You have some excellent size so far and I think it would be a big mistake for you to add any more right now. "PinZ" said everything I was thinking of telling ya and was right on with his advice.

With what you having working right now, a three month cut starting in January, and then a good clean two month bulk, would have you looking fantastic. Since the two of you are roughly the same height and weight, I am sure he isn't steering ya down the wrong path.

Good luck with whatever path you decide to travel down. Be sure to keep us posted on how well you do.

Don
    djc

ClintH is on a distinguished road. (+10) ClintH is on a distinguished road. (+10) ClintH is on a distinguished road. (+10) ClintH is on a distinguished road. (+10) ClintH is on a distinguished road. (+10) ClintH is on a distinguished road. (+10) ClintH is on a distinguished road. (+10) ClintH is on a distinguished road. (+10) ClintH is on a distinguished road. (+10) ClintH is on a distinguished road. (+10) ClintH is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Chest looks good, but traps are DEFINETLEY lagging behind. And traps really bring a figure together. Arms/back look good though. I'm guessin the guns are 16-16.5?
    Bluegrass Muscle Classic Teen Division - 3rd

Currently cutting for the 155-175 and 170-185 weight class for Hook N' Shoot fighting league!

Stats:
    Ht: 5'11"
    Weight: 210
    Bodyfat: 12%
    Bench: 295x1
    Squat 325x12
    Deadlift 365x15

MusclesFlyers is just really nice. (+1000) MusclesFlyers is just really nice. (+1000) MusclesFlyers is just really nice. (+1000) MusclesFlyers is just really nice. (+1000) MusclesFlyers is just really nice. (+1000) MusclesFlyers is just really nice. (+1000) MusclesFlyers is just really nice. (+1000) MusclesFlyers is just really nice. (+1000) MusclesFlyers is just really nice. (+1000) MusclesFlyers is just really nice. (+1000) MusclesFlyers is just really nice. (+1000)
    I think you look pretty solid. Excellent base for only lifting for 6 months. Since such is the case, I don't know if I would push the envelope to 225. I think you have great size now and should thinkin about starting a 3-4 month cut towards the end of December. As others alluded to earlier, you can always do a clean bulk before you tear down the beach shirtless

stangman6816 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stangman6816 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stangman6816 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stangman6816 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stangman6816 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stangman6816 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stangman6816 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stangman6816 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stangman6816 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stangman6816 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stangman6816 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    thanks for the advice everyone. In person I look leaner than i do in the pics, i have no idea why but they make me look fat as hell. I like the idea of starting to cut in jan, then IF i get to a fat % im hapy with before summer, i'll clean bulk. Looks like new years day will be my last real meal

Arms are about 16.5.

pjmcgrady has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    hey, good size. personally, i think you are smart to stop by january first, being big may be fun with a shirt on, but it is no fun at the beach or with your g/f. but that's just me. might be easier to lose the weight next time if you bulk a little cleaner. best of luck -peej

-ps- looking fatter in pictures than in "real life" is not uncommon, but the camera only took what it saw. it's all about perception.
    shut up and lift

progressive is just really nice. (+1000) progressive is just really nice. (+1000) progressive is just really nice. (+1000) progressive is just really nice. (+1000) progressive is just really nice. (+1000) progressive is just really nice. (+1000) progressive is just really nice. (+1000) progressive is just really nice. (+1000) progressive is just really nice. (+1000) progressive is just really nice. (+1000) progressive is just really nice. (+1000)
    Lookin' good dude !! You'll look great if you cut by next summer. Good luck. And oh yeah, I like your beard in the first pic!! LOL!!!
    I AM THE MAN!

dpman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dpman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dpman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dpman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dpman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dpman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dpman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dpman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dpman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dpman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dpman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by stangman6816
    thanks for the advice everyone. In person I look leaner than i do in the pics, i have no idea why but they make me look fat as hell. I like the idea of starting to cut in jan, then IF i get to a fat % im hapy with before summer, i'll clean bulk. Looks like new years day will be my last real meal

Arms are about 16.5.
    we are all leaner in person.

Zonderion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    6'2 and at 210, that's pretty good. But when you start cutting, you'll prolly drop down to 185-190 or so, and that will be about perfect to start your clean bulking. Just stay motivated man. That's the hardest part for me. I tend to stay on my diet and workout plan for about 2 mo. Then I tend to burn out. But just keep motivated man. Good luck!

napoleon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have a question? He has wide hips as I do, but will he get a better triangle after cutting?