Page 1 of 23 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    Ruffian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ruffian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ruffian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ruffian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ruffian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ruffian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ruffian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ruffian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ruffian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ruffian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ruffian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Zeitgeist - Shocking Documentary

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...95115331&hl=en

What does Christianity, 911 and The Federal Reserve ... all have in common?

This video is simply..shocking, disturbing, and well its changed my view on many aspects in life.

Just wow..its worth the 2 hour watch, your not gonna feel the same about the USA, Or the world in general at all after seeing this. I am just shocked after seeing this, because well...it all makes sense..we are basically screwed in the future unless we decide to change this, which of course is pretty much impossible.

Cliffs about the video.
    All religions are associated by astrology significance.
    911, WW1, WW2, Vietnam, All by our own government, strong proof in the video.
    Central Bank owns the world. (Very disturbing)
    The ending....well...just wait till the ending because you wont be expecting it thats for sure..if u guys want me to go more in depth about it I can.

Live, Laugh, Dissect RavenStorm's Avatar
    RavenStorm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RavenStorm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RavenStorm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RavenStorm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RavenStorm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RavenStorm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RavenStorm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RavenStorm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RavenStorm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RavenStorm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RavenStorm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Ruffian View Post
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...95115331&hl=en

What does Christianity, 911 and The Federal Reserve ... all have in common?

This video is simply..shocking, disturbing, and well its changed my view on many aspects in life.

Just wow..its worth the 2 hour watch, your not gonna feel the same about the USA, Or the world in general at all after seeing this. I am just shocked after seeing this, because well...it all makes sense..we are basically screwed in the future unless we decide to change this, which of course is pretty much impossible.

Cliffs about the video.
    All religions are associated by astrology significance.
    911, WW1, WW2, Vietnam, All by our own government, strong proof in the video.
    Central Bank owns the world. (Very disturbing)
    The ending....well...just wait till the ending because you wont be expecting it thats for sure..if u guys want me to go more in depth about it I can.
    This thread disturbs me.

But yeah, wtf is all this about?
    ░▄▄▄░░▄░░▄░▄░░▄░░▄░░░░▄▄░▄▄░░░▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄
    █▄▄▄█░█▄▄█░█▄▄█░░█░░░█░░█░░█░█▄▄▄█░█░░░█
    █░░░█░░█░░░░█░░░░█░░░█░░█░░█░█░░░█░█░░░█
    ▀░░░▀░░▀░░░░▀░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀░░░▀░▀▄▄▄▀

"Idk what the fuk was going on with me. My dick just stood up. " - Bleachway

Ruffian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ruffian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ruffian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ruffian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ruffian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ruffian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ruffian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ruffian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ruffian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ruffian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ruffian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Just watch it. It is worth the entire watch. ALL of it. Dont skip parts.

It all makes sense. Everything that has happended espicially in the past century, is all for one goal. And you will see that one goal at the end of the movie.

bluemarlinO4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bluemarlinO4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bluemarlinO4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bluemarlinO4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bluemarlinO4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bluemarlinO4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bluemarlinO4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bluemarlinO4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bluemarlinO4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bluemarlinO4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bluemarlinO4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    hahahaha

I cannnot believe you buy into this ****. Makes me sick that people will actually listen to conspiracy theorists.

killinmesmalls is just really nice. (+1000) killinmesmalls is just really nice. (+1000) killinmesmalls is just really nice. (+1000) killinmesmalls is just really nice. (+1000) killinmesmalls is just really nice. (+1000) killinmesmalls is just really nice. (+1000) killinmesmalls is just really nice. (+1000) killinmesmalls is just really nice. (+1000) killinmesmalls is just really nice. (+1000) killinmesmalls is just really nice. (+1000) killinmesmalls is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by bluemarlinO4 View Post
    hahahaha

I cannnot believe you buy into this ****. Makes me sick that people will actually listen to conspiracy theorists.
    who are you to say whats real and whats not?

anyways watching now

Hey it all makes sense to me. It;s layed out very well in this movie, with strong solid proof backing up each "theory". I suggest you watch it.

Fact from the movie. Did you know that George W Bush's Grandfather, Prescot Bush, funded hundreds of millions to the Nazi's during WW2?

iBswole is just really nice. (+1000) iBswole is just really nice. (+1000) iBswole is just really nice. (+1000) iBswole is just really nice. (+1000) iBswole is just really nice. (+1000) iBswole is just really nice. (+1000) iBswole is just really nice. (+1000) iBswole is just really nice. (+1000) iBswole is just really nice. (+1000) iBswole is just really nice. (+1000) iBswole is just really nice. (+1000)

whooops wrong thread ... now wheres that ******** thread ...

Jinru is just really nice. (+1000) Jinru is just really nice. (+1000) Jinru is just really nice. (+1000) Jinru is just really nice. (+1000) Jinru is just really nice. (+1000) Jinru is just really nice. (+1000) Jinru is just really nice. (+1000) Jinru is just really nice. (+1000) Jinru is just really nice. (+1000) Jinru is just really nice. (+1000) Jinru is just really nice. (+1000)
    I saw this a couple days ago as well, very well documented video. If you guys watch American: Freedom to Fascism along with this, AFtF goes more in depth on the income tax and RFID chips. The director is Aaron Russo, same guy who had the conversation with Rockerfeller in Part3 of Zeit.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...arch&plindex=0
    Last edited by Jinru; 07-14-2007 at 07:40 PM.

killinmesmalls is just really nice. (+1000) killinmesmalls is just really nice. (+1000) killinmesmalls is just really nice. (+1000) killinmesmalls is just really nice. (+1000) killinmesmalls is just really nice. (+1000) killinmesmalls is just really nice. (+1000) killinmesmalls is just really nice. (+1000) killinmesmalls is just really nice. (+1000) killinmesmalls is just really nice. (+1000) killinmesmalls is just really nice. (+1000) killinmesmalls is just really nice. (+1000)
    the beginning of this is great, is that a stand up comedian i hear he sounds very familiar

this thread needs bumping

wildphucker is just really nice. (+1000) wildphucker is just really nice. (+1000) wildphucker is just really nice. (+1000) wildphucker is just really nice. (+1000) wildphucker is just really nice. (+1000) wildphucker is just really nice. (+1000) wildphucker is just really nice. (+1000) wildphucker is just really nice. (+1000) wildphucker is just really nice. (+1000) wildphucker is just really nice. (+1000) wildphucker is just really nice. (+1000)
    Is this another 'Freemasons control the world' conspiracy theory?

bluemarlinO4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bluemarlinO4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bluemarlinO4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bluemarlinO4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bluemarlinO4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bluemarlinO4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bluemarlinO4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bluemarlinO4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bluemarlinO4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bluemarlinO4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bluemarlinO4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by creampuff17 View Post
    who are you to say whats real and whats not?

anyways watching now
    who are you to say that it is real also? goes both ways its called circular reasoning dip****. also where are the sources to these statements? oh thats right there arent any.

who are you to say that it is real also? goes both ways its called circular reasoning dip****. also where are the sources to these statements? oh thats right there arent any.
    lol anyone could look up that all the original god's have the same background

giltob will become famous soon enough. (+50) giltob will become famous soon enough. (+50) giltob will become famous soon enough. (+50) giltob will become famous soon enough. (+50) giltob will become famous soon enough. (+50) giltob will become famous soon enough. (+50) giltob will become famous soon enough. (+50) giltob will become famous soon enough. (+50) giltob will become famous soon enough. (+50) giltob will become famous soon enough. (+50) giltob will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    My general feeling with all this type of theory's is that if they were real, then the people that had this much power would have silenced the theorists well before they had a chance to tell any one their theory. I still find it interesting though so thanks for the post.

Quadriceps12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Your argument is no better than his.

It cannot be proven, and it cannot be disproven. And although the evidence conclusively leans toward it being true, Im sure most of the points made in the video were conjuncture.

Originally Posted by Quadriceps12 View Post
    Your argument is no better than his.

It cannot be proven, and it cannot be disproven. And although the evidence conclusively leans toward it being true, Im sure most of the points made in the video were conjuncture.
    Sure say what you want but actually WATCH this video.

Jinru is just really nice. (+1000) Jinru is just really nice. (+1000) Jinru is just really nice. (+1000) Jinru is just really nice. (+1000) Jinru is just really nice. (+1000) Jinru is just really nice. (+1000) Jinru is just really nice. (+1000) Jinru is just really nice. (+1000) Jinru is just really nice. (+1000) Jinru is just really nice. (+1000) Jinru is just really nice. (+1000)
    this thread needs bumping
    I think everyone should be watching this and with a open mind on what the movie presents, be skeptical if you will, but not closed minded and think this movie is a load of ****. Part 3 of the movie was what really disturbed me, Bush signing the North American Union act, and the conversation with Aaron and Rockerfeller, by the end of it I was blown away.

Some quotes to bring to light.
    "I am a most unhappy man. I have unwittingly ruined my country. A great industrial nation is controlled by its system of credit. Our system of credit is concentrated. The growth of the nation, therefore, and all our activities are in the hands of a few men. We have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated governments in the civilized world. No longer a government by free opinion, no longer a government by conviction and the vote of the majority, but a government by the opinion and duress of a small group of dominant men."
    -Woodrow Wilson, 1916

"Some even believe we (Rockefeller family) are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as 'internationalists' and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure---one world, if you will. If that's the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it."
    -David Rockefeller, in 2002 autobiography

Source List from the movie http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/sources.htm

it only keeps getting better.!
    Last edited by creampuff17; 07-14-2007 at 06:02 AM.

No one else watching?

Camel Baron is just really nice. (+1000) Camel Baron is just really nice. (+1000) Camel Baron is just really nice. (+1000) Camel Baron is just really nice. (+1000) Camel Baron is just really nice. (+1000) Camel Baron is just really nice. (+1000) Camel Baron is just really nice. (+1000) Camel Baron is just really nice. (+1000) Camel Baron is just really nice. (+1000) Camel Baron is just really nice. (+1000) Camel Baron is just really nice. (+1000)
    well i dl'd it gonna watch it tomoz cos im going out tonite

Pleb is just really nice. (+1000) Pleb is just really nice. (+1000) Pleb is just really nice. (+1000) Pleb is just really nice. (+1000) Pleb is just really nice. (+1000) Pleb is just really nice. (+1000) Pleb is just really nice. (+1000) Pleb is just really nice. (+1000) Pleb is just really nice. (+1000) Pleb is just really nice. (+1000) Pleb is just really nice. (+1000)
    it only keeps getting better.!
    Yeah im about 20minutes into it, very interesting so far.

Lawdog1379 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lawdog1379 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lawdog1379 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lawdog1379 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lawdog1379 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lawdog1379 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lawdog1379 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lawdog1379 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lawdog1379 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lawdog1379 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lawdog1379 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Conspiracy films are so fun to make. Here's a passage of what someone said about the film. These films are entertaining but don't let it go to your head to try and pass it off as truth.

"Here's the formula. You take something that sounds reasonable (and mix in a little truth). Don't worry about backing it up, coz you're preaching to the converted so there's no need. Plus no one else knows anything about ancient pagan gods so who's going to argue? Then you find references in the Bible that may support this theory.

http://rustylime.com/show_article.php?id=549

Originally Posted by Lawdog1379 View Post
    Conspiracy films are so fun to make. Here's a passage of what someone said about the film. These films are entertaining but don't let it go to your head to try and pass it off as truth.

"Here's the formula. You take something that sounds reasonable (and mix in a little truth). Don't worry about backing it up, coz you're preaching to the converted so there's no need. Plus no one else knows anything about ancient pagan gods so who's going to argue? Then you find references in the Bible that may support this theory.

is there not a source list for this film?

I admit that parts of Part1 of the movie were supposedly debunked with the relations to Jesus, I'm not Christian myself so I wasn't aware of what was true or not. With Part2 and 911, that guy only covered the thermite theory and ignored everything else. Do I think the government had a hand in 911? I honestly don't know, but they are surely hiding something with the numerous incidents left questioned and they continue to stay quiet. Part3 is more then just the RFID chip. If you want to attack the movie without watching it go right ahead, but I would prefer you watched it yourself and gave your own opinion.

Pleb is just really nice. (+1000) Pleb is just really nice. (+1000) Pleb is just really nice. (+1000) Pleb is just really nice. (+1000) Pleb is just really nice. (+1000) Pleb is just really nice. (+1000) Pleb is just really nice. (+1000) Pleb is just really nice. (+1000) Pleb is just really nice. (+1000) Pleb is just really nice. (+1000) Pleb is just really nice. (+1000)
    I'm not usually into conspiracy theories, but the starting 30mins of the video talking about religions being based off and describing astrology, makes perfect sense.

I've not seen the rest of the video yet.

Lawdog1379 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lawdog1379 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lawdog1379 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lawdog1379 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lawdog1379 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lawdog1379 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lawdog1379 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lawdog1379 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lawdog1379 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lawdog1379 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lawdog1379 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Jinru View Post
    If you want to attack the movie without watching it go right ahead, but I would prefer you watched it yourself and gave your own opinion.
    I'm not giving my "opinion" about the movie. I was giving my opinion about conspiracies in general. I quoted someone else who gave an opinion about the movie in question. I don't need to see it to understand what it represents.

I'm not giving my "opinion" about the movie. I was giving my opinion about conspiracies in general. I quoted someone else who gave an opinion about the movie in question. I don't need to see it to understand what it represents.
    Ok then, thats fine. I gave my piece on the movie, so I just want to end it with a opinionated comment to the site you linked that I thought was well typed. (long quote)

"On the content; to me all religion is based on superstition and fear of death. So, whether or not the astrological comparisons were 100% correct, it's good to point out that if your interpretation of God's will makes it OK for you to kill people then you are wrong.

I think the film raises more questions than answers. Many of the questions about 911 have not been answered satisfactorily, so conspiracy theories are bound to arise. 911 was a conspiracy by definition, but who conspired with whom remains unanswered.

If the film is in fact just propaganda (and it may be) I still think everyone should watch it, if only to balance the right wing propaganda that is rammed down our throats here in the US everyday.

Some of the posters above have suggested that the message of the film is just a political anti-Bush device and have dismissed it as such. I think it's a little more than that, something just doesn't smell right about the words coming out of the White House lately. The Patriot Act, Gitmo, Plame/yellowcake/Libby, domestic spying, Iraq, Iran, Saddam, Osama the puzzle pieces we are presented with don't fit together neatly. Many in this country associate support for the president and the war as patriotism, though many of the same people did not consider support for the previous president as patriotic.

Personally I'm not a huge fan of Clinton; if he could have kept his hands off the help, Bush would have never been president and we wouldn't be in this mess now.

As mentioned in the film the goal does seem to be perpetual war. Why can't the most exspensive military on the globe take care of some rag-tag insurgents in short order? The US has spent hundreds of billions against an enemy with no budget at all to speak of; so why is it taking so long?

The film draws some scary conclusions, this will turn many away. But, equally scary is every alternative explanation of current events, it's just that the mainstream conclusions are fed to us everyday and seem less scary by dilution.

If for any reason Bush uses the Patriot Act to cancel the next election I will take this film as more fact than fiction. "

solidus2k3 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) solidus2k3 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) solidus2k3 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) solidus2k3 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) solidus2k3 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) solidus2k3 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) solidus2k3 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) solidus2k3 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) solidus2k3 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) solidus2k3 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) solidus2k3 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    i liked it and thought it was pretty cool

I just finished the film and many thoughts are stirring around in my mind.

Many comments and situations brought up in this have came questioning to my opinions and many of my beliefs.

I would suggest your time in watching this film, and so some of you can know and see how insanely our system of government is.
    Last edited by creampuff17; 07-14-2007 at 07:40 AM.