Taking 4 NovedexXT a day MarcoNJ's Avatar
    MarcoNJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) MarcoNJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) MarcoNJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) MarcoNJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) MarcoNJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) MarcoNJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) MarcoNJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) MarcoNJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) MarcoNJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) MarcoNJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) MarcoNJ is on a distinguished road. (+10)

NITRIC OXIDE BOOSTERS: What Does the Science Say?

-THE LAB RAT-
    By Tim Ziegenfuss, Ph.D

NITRIC OXIDE BOOSTERS: What Does the Science Say?

Does “NO” mean “yes?” If only it were that simple. In the supplement world, anecdotes are powerful things. They can make or break a product quicker than a Roy Jones Jr. fight. Nitric oxide (NO) boosters are a prime example – they have enjoyed a relatively good reputation for beneficial effects despite little direct, product-specific supportive science. In this short treatise, I will dig into some of the science behind NO boosters in the hopes of determining whether or not they have a place in your stable of bodybuilding supplements. I’ll also share some compelling new data on Gaspari Nutrition’s SuperPump250™ that has other companies selling NO boosters green with envy. And for the record, this article is not meant to endorse or slam any NO boosters, it’s simply my interpretation of ongoing clinical research. (For those who have trouble reading between the lines, that means I don’t receive any type of regular compensation [$ or free supplements] from Gaspari Nutrition.)

Those readers that dig the science like I do and are into the “nuts and bolts” of NO boosters should read this entire piece, head to Medline, and pull down the full references. Those that are late for the gym or are just interested in the “bottom line” can skip ahead to the NITRIC OXIDE RESEARCH section.

NITRIC OXIDE BACKGROUND
    NO is a small, highly reactive gas molecule that impacts a host of biological functions in muscle, including: force production, autoregulation of blood flow, myocyte differentiation, respiration, and glucose homeostasis.4 The biosynthesis of NO requires l-arginine, oxygen, nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide phosphate (NADPH), and five cofactors (flavin adenine nucleotide, flavin mononucleotide, tetrahydrobiopterin, heme, and calmodulin). The synthesis of NO in muscle is mediated by a family of enzymes called NO synthases, of which there are three different forms (isoforms). Type 1 NO synthase, also referred to as neuronal (or nNOS), is thought to be the predominate form in skeletal muscle.4 nNOS is found in high concentrations along the muscle cell membranes of fast-twitch muscle fibers, where motor neurons innervate the various muscle fibers (neuromuscular junctions), as well as the myotendinous (muscle-tendon) junctions.2 As we will see shortly, these are physiologically strategic positions since they afford paracrine and autocrine-like functions to NO.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/attac...id=143210&stc=1
    Figure 1. The biosynthesis of NO from arginine produces citrulline.

At first glance, the biological effects of NO seem dichotomous. On the one hand, NO has effects that most body builders would consider beneficial, such as increases in skeletal muscle blood flow, improved glucose transport, protection against reactive oxygen species (antioxidant effects), and the stabilization of proteins that make up the cytoskeleton of muscle cells. On the other hand, NO also has effects that many in the iron game would consider negative, namely the inhibition of acetylcholine release from pre-synaptic terminals, the inhibition of calcium release from the sarcoplasmic reticulum, inhibition of glycolysis, decreases in ATP synthesis from phosphocreatine, and decreases in mitochondrial respiration.2,4,6 Only when viewed collectively does the overall role of NO become clear: energy conservation. Put simply, NO helps match energy consumption with energy demand.

Before deciding whether or not to use a NO booster, it is important to examine all available data (however sparse) on the effects of NO boosters in humans. After all, many of the aforementioned effects have been observed in animals and/or using in vitro models.

NITRIC OXIDE RESEARCH
    To the best of my knowledge, despite a dozen or more NO products on the market, only two studies have been performed on NO boosters.1,5 The first was done at Baylor University by Dr. Rick Kreider’s group (regular readers of MD should be familiar with Dr. Kreider and his outstanding work) and presented at the International Society of Sports Nutrition annual meeting. In that study, 35 men took either 12 grams/day of the leading NO booster or a placebo for eight weeks. All subjects were placed on a standardized training program and were asked not to change their dietary habits. Changes in body fat and lean mass (assessed via dual energy x-ray absorptiometry), upper body strength (via 1-repetition maximum bench press), and lower body performance (via sprint cycling and isokinetic endurance testing) were made before and after four and eight weeks of training and supplementation. Comprehensive blood chemistries were also examined for changes in cholesterol levels, liver enzymes, white cell counts, markers of catabolism, etc. The results of this comprehensive study were very interesting. For starters, supplementation with NO did not affect training-induced changes in body weight, body fat, or lean mass. However, the NO group did increase their bench press strength about 13 pounds more than the placebo group, and their peak sprint power by 78 watts (for some reason, the placebo groups’ peak power on the bike went down during the post-test). In contrast, two other indices of lower body sprint performance (time to peak power and rate to fatigue) were negatively affected by the current “quintessential” NO booster. Lower body isokinetic muscle endurance and blood chemistries were unaffected. In summary then, supplementation with the category-leading NO booster for eight weeks had no effect on three variables (body weight, body fat, lean mass), improved two (bench press strength, peak cycle sprint power) and made two others worse (time to peak power, rate of fatigue). On a positive note, NO boosting appears to be completely safe, at least during an eight-week period of supplementation in healthy males.

The second NO booster study I am aware of was performed on Gaspari Nutrition’s SuperPump250™. This study is particularly unique because it attempted to document acute changes in lean mass from a single dose of the product. The researchers reasoned that if SuperPump250™ boosted NO levels in muscle, the resulting vasodilation of arterial blood vessels should cause an expansion in the volume of lean tissue mass, particularly if supplementation was superimposed on a training session. Until the study is presented at a scientific meeting I can not divulge too many quantitative details, but here’s what I can say with certainty: in contrast to the Baylor study that found no change in lean mass over eight weeks of supplementation, subjects that consumed SuperPump250™ thirty minutes prior to training experienced a rapid, significant increase in estimated lean mass after only one dose. Let’s get to some details. In this pilot study, male subjects with at least two years of weight training experience completed a standardized workout (i.e., 5 sets x 10 reps for the biceps alternated with 5 sets x 10 reps for the triceps) under two conditions: 1) SuperPump250™ and 2) placebo. Consistent with good research design, diet and physical activity were tightly controlled (and duplicated) prior to each trial, and all subjects completed the trials in random order. In addition, all weights, reps and rest periods were kept exactly the same from one trial to the next. As in the Baylor study, changes in lean mass were measured with one of the most sensitive body composition devices currently available, dual energy x-ray absorptiometry (DEXA). After the statistical smoke cleared, the workout itself (i.e., the placebo trial) resulted in a respectable 3.5% increase in estimated lean mass of the arms. In contrast, during the SuperPump250™ trial, subjects experienced a 9% increase in estimated lean mass of the arms. Although more data (including a training study) are needed to verify these volume-induced effects, this two-and-a-half-fold increase in estimated lean mass relative to the placebo indicates that SuperPump250™ can markedly enhance the anabolic effects of training, particularly since it is known that increases in fluid volume cause increases in muscle protein synthesis and decreases in muscle protein breakdown.3 Put another way, taking SuperPump250™ prior to training may just make gaining muscle size twice as easy.

References:
    1. Campbell, B, J. Baer, M. Roberts et al. Effects of arginine alpha-ketoglutarate supplementation on body composition and training adaptations. Sports Nutrition Reviews 1(1):S14, 2004. Accessed online November 11, 2004.

2. Kaminski, H.J. and F.H. Andrade. Nitric oxide: biologic effects on muscle and role in muscle diseases. Neuromuscular Disorders 11:517-254, 2001.

3. Haussinger, D., F. Lang, and W. Gerok W. Regulation of cell function by the cellular hydration state. American Journal of Physiology 267, E343–E355, 1994.

4. Stamler, J.S., and G. Meissner. Physiology of nitric oxide in skeletal muscle. Physiological Reviews 81(1):209-237, 2001.

5. Vacanti, T., B. Campbell, J. Baer et al. Effects of arginine alpha-ketoglutarate supplementation on markers of catabolism and health status. Sports Nutrition Reviews 1(1):S15, 2004. Accessed online November 11, 2004.

6. Zhang, J.S., W.E. Kraus, and G.A. Truskey. Stretch-induced nitric oxide modulates properties of skeletal muscle cells. American Journal of Physiology Cell Physiology 287:C292-C299, 2004.
    Attached Images
    "If you always do what you did,
    you will always get what you always got."

Support [url]www.usfa.biz[/url] fighting for your supplement rights!

TheOMEGA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheOMEGA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheOMEGA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheOMEGA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheOMEGA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheOMEGA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheOMEGA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheOMEGA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheOMEGA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheOMEGA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheOMEGA is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    thanks
    There is no bright future for soldiers scurrying for their reward

dell is just really nice. (+1000) dell is just really nice. (+1000) dell is just really nice. (+1000) dell is just really nice. (+1000) dell is just really nice. (+1000) dell is just really nice. (+1000) dell is just really nice. (+1000) dell is just really nice. (+1000) dell is just really nice. (+1000) dell is just really nice. (+1000) dell is just really nice. (+1000)
    Thanks for the article Marco.... found it quite interesting.... just wondering if you knew anyone who has tried it..... Not sure why bb.com hasn't started selling/stocking it yet

Cheers

Dell

MarcoNJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) MarcoNJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) MarcoNJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) MarcoNJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) MarcoNJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) MarcoNJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) MarcoNJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) MarcoNJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) MarcoNJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) MarcoNJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) MarcoNJ is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by dell
    Thanks for the article Marco.... found it quite interesting.... just wondering if you knew anyone who has tried it..... Not sure why bb.com hasn't started selling/stocking it yet

Cheers

Dell

I got several sample packets from Rich (we work out in the same gym in NJ). The packets did not taste good, but the effects (mental focus, energy from caffeine and a sick pump) far outweigh the taste issue. Yesterday I got one of the first oranged flavored bottles available (I pre-ordered it). The taste was resolved, it tastes almost like Tang. Wait until you try the product. It will blow you away! Taking SuperPump250 is an experience in itself. Call the office and request one of the free samples, just know that the bottle you can buy (40 servings - does NOT have the same odd taste as the sample packets). I think Rich has a winner here, SuperPump250 has been an overwhelming addition to my training.

dell is just really nice. (+1000) dell is just really nice. (+1000) dell is just really nice. (+1000) dell is just really nice. (+1000) dell is just really nice. (+1000) dell is just really nice. (+1000) dell is just really nice. (+1000) dell is just really nice. (+1000) dell is just really nice. (+1000) dell is just really nice. (+1000) dell is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by MarcoNJ
    I got several sample packets from Rich (we work out in the same gym in NJ). The packets did not taste good, but the effects (mental focus, energy from caffeine and a sick pump) far outweigh the taste issue. Yesterday I got one of the first oranged flavored bottles available (I pre-ordered it). The taste was resolved, it tastes almost like Tang. Wait until you try the product. It will blow you away! Taking SuperPump250 is an experience in itself. Call the office and request one of the free samples, just know that the bottle you can buy (40 servings - does NOT have the same odd taste as the sample packets). I think Rich has a winner here, SuperPump250 has been an overwhelming addition to my training.
    I would love to do that.... but I doubt they'll post a sample to Australia....

shield has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I am nearing the end of a 180 cap bottle of NO2 from MRI.

I have not yet experienced any major changes. Although my strength has slightly increased, I have been supplementing with creatine as well; therefore, the creatine could be the supplement that is working.

I have noticed that my joints are looser (and more injury prone) and slight increase in vascularization (barely noticable and only after a good workout).

I have not noticed any "perpetual Pump", or major sexual performance benifits.

I have two more bottles to go through. I will update later.

Tim_G has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tim_G has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tim_G has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tim_G has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tim_G has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tim_G has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tim_G has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tim_G has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tim_G has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tim_G has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tim_G has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Imo this NO2 fad will turn out to be as revered as HMB is now. Is there any science behind it to sink your teeth into?
    Supplement companies are doing a good job of convincing people that 1+1+1=4, and that's not realistic.
    DIE WITH YOUR BOOTS ON!!

shield has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Scam!

Okay, I have proved it to myself.

After spending a fortune on three bottles of 180 cap MRI NO2 and using them all up, I have not made any gains in any way. It is a complete scam and fraud!

I threw the last ten or so pills in the trash and spent some money on creatine and protein that have proven to work.

Ever since being off NO2, I've made ten pounds of muscle gains on Just creatine and protein. I actually look better, feel better, and have made superior gains in strength on creatine.

NO2 is an absolute scam! don't waste your hard earned money...

doggzj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) doggzj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) doggzj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) doggzj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) doggzj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) doggzj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) doggzj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) doggzj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) doggzj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) doggzj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) doggzj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by shield
    don't waste your hard earned money...
    I have been saying this forever.

UliqMadiq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UliqMadiq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UliqMadiq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UliqMadiq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UliqMadiq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UliqMadiq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UliqMadiq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UliqMadiq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UliqMadiq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UliqMadiq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UliqMadiq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by shield
    NO2 is an absolute scam! don't waste your hard earned money...
    I agree. It took just one bottle of Nox2 to convince me. Newbies need to remember that different brands don't do sh*t differently, no matter what they claim. The primary active ingredient is the same, the rest is filler. It may feel good to have a larger pump during your workout, but it sure as hell doesn't feel that good, not to mention you get really injury-prone and your workouts suffer. [Note: that last part is purely anecdotal, and may not apply to everyone]
    "The mind is the limit. As long as the mind can envision the fact that you can do something, you can do it, as long as you really believe 100 percent." - Arnold Schwarzenegger

UliqMadiq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UliqMadiq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UliqMadiq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UliqMadiq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UliqMadiq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UliqMadiq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UliqMadiq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UliqMadiq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UliqMadiq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UliqMadiq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UliqMadiq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=364218

Wow, seems this guy's posted the same thing twice over. I guess somebody has a commission coming their way.
    "The mind is the limit. As long as the mind can envision the fact that you can do something, you can do it, as long as you really believe 100 percent." - Arnold Schwarzenegger

Pooh Bear will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pooh Bear will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pooh Bear will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pooh Bear will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pooh Bear will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pooh Bear will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pooh Bear will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pooh Bear will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pooh Bear will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pooh Bear will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pooh Bear will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    The general consensus from those outside the experimental design show an overwhelming negative response. Not the first time this happens either.

It simply has not lived up to its claim in the real world. Thats enough science to convince me. Pure and simple.
    There is no such thing as overtraining. Only weak minds!

pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by UliqMadiq
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=364218

Wow, seems this guy's posted the same thing twice over. I guess somebody has a commission coming their way.
    1) Marco appears to be a Gaspari troll I'll start troll huntin as soon as I'm done eating...

2) Pooh Bear is a certified idiot who spreads misinformation based on the fact that a Nitric Oxide supplement didn't work for him.

Everyone should read this thread, weigh the pro's and con's and decide for themselves:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=253454
    Free agent
    Research and Development Consultant
    11+ Years Experience

Originally Posted by pu12en12g
    1) Marco appears to be a Gaspari troll

Gaspari troll? I live in the same town as Rich and work out at the same gym. Thats the extent of how I'm connected to Gaspari. Rich treats me like a friend, gives me awesome pricing on his supplements and gives me new products to try out. If that makes me a troll, than I'm fine with that. SuperPump250 is the best pre-workout formula I have ever used. Its as simple as that. Dont mock it 'til you try it.

Pooh Bear will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pooh Bear will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pooh Bear will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pooh Bear will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pooh Bear will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pooh Bear will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pooh Bear will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pooh Bear will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pooh Bear will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pooh Bear will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pooh Bear will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    PU12en12G,

You can talk pretty tough towards others when you can hide behind your keyboard, eh? Resorting to name calling now? Guess you have run out of rope. Typical when one is pushing a lie. The reason you are upset with the truth and not your label claims/scientific studies (term used extremely loosely) is because pride owns you. You need to fix that kid. Peace.

For those who still have their bowels in an uproar....

Consensus means a COLLECTIVE agreement.

That means does not just not work for me, but for the majority.

borracho is on a distinguished road. (+10) borracho is on a distinguished road. (+10) borracho is on a distinguished road. (+10) borracho is on a distinguished road. (+10) borracho is on a distinguished road. (+10) borracho is on a distinguished road. (+10) borracho is on a distinguished road. (+10) borracho is on a distinguished road. (+10) borracho is on a distinguished road. (+10) borracho is on a distinguished road. (+10) borracho is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Im never again using NO2. I bought some and started using it. Made me lightheaded during a workout and gave me the ****s, but other than that nothing. I'll put the money saved towards some more protein.

TrueWarrior1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrueWarrior1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrueWarrior1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrueWarrior1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrueWarrior1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrueWarrior1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrueWarrior1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrueWarrior1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrueWarrior1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrueWarrior1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrueWarrior1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    the post numbers from people are a bit too low to convince me it won't work.
    my workout partner will be trying it soon enough (cold fusion) so i'll be able to see.

some people are non-responders to creatine, does that mean it doesn't work?
    feel that sting big boy? thats pride ****ing with ya.

i give negs out like candy.

TrueWarrior1,

What do you mean not enough posting? NO products get lots of posting as far as results go. Do a search count the pros then counts the negatives. If a product is ligit there should not be a majority of non responders. The so-called responders are actually improving by one or more different variables, none of which have anything to do with the 'mind blowing results' put out by the producers of NO. Thats the logical deduction when the majority are non responders.

pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by MarcoNJ
    Gaspari troll? I live in the same town as Rich and work out at the same gym. Thats the extent of how I'm connected to Gaspari. Rich treats me like a friend, gives me awesome pricing on his supplements and gives me new products to try out. If that makes me a troll, than I'm fine with that. SuperPump250 is the best pre-workout formula I have ever used. Its as simple as that. Dont mock it 'til you try it.
    No. You're missing the point. Superpump250 looks great (ingredients).

But you have trolled the product in numerous cross-posts which is a violation of the forum

Pooh Bear,

Get a life.
    Last edited by pu12en12g; 01-22-2005 at 10:12 AM.
    Free agent
    11+ Years Experience

TrueWarrior1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrueWarrior1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrueWarrior1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrueWarrior1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrueWarrior1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrueWarrior1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrueWarrior1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrueWarrior1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrueWarrior1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrueWarrior1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrueWarrior1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Pooh Bear
    TrueWarrior1,

What do you mean not enough posting? NO products get lots of posting as far as results go. Do a search count the pros then counts the negatives. If a product is ligit there should not be a majority of non responders. The so-called responders are actually improving by one or more different variables, none of which have anything to do with the 'mind blowing results' put out by the producers of NO. Thats the logical deduction when the majority are non responders.
    what i meant by posting is the people in this thread haven't post much / aren't reputable members (and no i don't mean rep points) except for pu12en12g
    feel that sting big boy? thats pride ****ing with ya.

i give negs out like candy.

sm00f is just really nice. (+1000) sm00f is just really nice. (+1000) sm00f is just really nice. (+1000) sm00f is just really nice. (+1000) sm00f is just really nice. (+1000) sm00f is just really nice. (+1000) sm00f is just really nice. (+1000) sm00f is just really nice. (+1000) sm00f is just really nice. (+1000) sm00f is just really nice. (+1000) sm00f is just really nice. (+1000)

Talking

What I find funny is the price of most NO products are crazy high, you would probably be better off just buying cialis (24h-36h halflife) and popping 1/2 to 1 pill a day and having the benefit of an insanely hard tool all day along with better muscle pumps etc, I know I get better pumps in more than one place when im "enhanced" hehe

Originally Posted by sm00f
    What I find funny is the price of most NO products are crazy high, you would probably be better off just buying cialis (24h-36h halflife) and popping 1/2 to 1 pill a day and having the benefit of an insanely hard tool all day along with better muscle pumps etc, I know I get better pumps in more than one place when im "enhanced" hehe

Well Viagra / Cialis are around $10 / pill... for the average person.
    Free agent
    11+ Years Experience

sm00f is just really nice. (+1000) sm00f is just really nice. (+1000) sm00f is just really nice. (+1000) sm00f is just really nice. (+1000) sm00f is just really nice. (+1000) sm00f is just really nice. (+1000) sm00f is just really nice. (+1000) sm00f is just really nice. (+1000) sm00f is just really nice. (+1000) sm00f is just really nice. (+1000) sm00f is just really nice. (+1000)

Wink

Nah, online from mexico you can get both for under $2/pill

TrueWarrior1,

I would advise you seriously consider your sources. A major difference between number of post is simply some of us have a life, and some of us, well....you get the picture