hodatch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile Beginners Nutrition

Hello guys,
    Im new to the forums and very happy to become a member. i have a couple questions about dieting and the right nutrition program for myself. I used the search button already and couldnt really find anything. I also read alot of the nutrition articles which were a very good source for info but however i am still a little confused. i am 24 years old, i weigh 185lbs and i dont know my bf% yet. heres the deal, i am ready to transform my body, however i understand that its not just working out and excercising that will get me to be where i want. It has alot to do with nutrition and the right metabolism, and thats something that i really never cared about or really know much about. i always ate what i wanted whenever i wanted and managed not to get overweight. i read about the tkd diet and a couple other ones but i dont know whats right for me and i dont really understand them either. im really ready to change and i just want some help in picking the right nutrition plan and get into a good diet so i can start doing my workouts and excercises. i know it takes time and patience, and im ready to start, just need a little push to get me started. any help would be greatly appreciated

jhov is a name known to all. (+5000) jhov is a name known to all. (+5000) jhov is a name known to all. (+5000) jhov is a name known to all. (+5000) jhov is a name known to all. (+5000) jhov is a name known to all. (+5000) jhov is a name known to all. (+5000) jhov is a name known to all. (+5000) jhov is a name known to all. (+5000) jhov is a name known to all. (+5000) jhov is a name known to all. (+5000)
    1. What are your goals?

2. Are you otherwise healthy as in do you have hypertention, other cardiovascular diorders, diabetes, kidney disorders etc etc etc?

3. Do you have some knowledge of macronutrient intake and metabolism? If so just calculate them according to a good split and fill in your diet plan per day that you will use in order to reach your intake levels. For this you will need your bf% and LBM. Choose your foods from healthy sources, there are many posts and articles on such choices. Stick to it and go from there.

4. Good luck.

peace
    J

hodatch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    my goals are to get into shape. i want to gain muscles also gain stamina. i want to be around 195-205 with a nice tone.

thank god...i dont have any health disorders however about a year and a half ago i had a really bad motorcycle accident which messed up my left knee and shoulder. nothing broke just really bad fractures.

as far as knowledge in nutrition and metabolism...i have none and when i read the articles i find myself confused. i will be getting my bf% and lbm on saturday. i have a personal training class saturday morning.

Thanks i hope i can really change things around. i will take pics and try to keep a little journal just for myself