Ctrl_freak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

biceps-before and after.

would u guys post some before and after pics of your arms?
    i don't know why i can build my biceps.. i feel the muscle working while working out, so it would be great if you post some pictures and tips.
    what should i do so my biceps will grow?! i see a lot of people in my age(17), and they got some serious biceps. i want that too!
    thanks!
    I'm just A new boy. stranger in this town. where are all the good times? Whos gonna show this stranger around?
    Ooooooooo I need a dirty woman!
    Ooooooooo I need a dirty girl!

clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    As you are only 17 you will no doubt fill out as you get older, I was quite skinny even up into my twenties. If you are not making the progress you hoped for maybe you might need to look into your diet.
    Regarding training, if you are after bigger biceps, seated curls have worked for me, but keep to a good form here, don’t change the way you do the curl stick to the same way each time. I tend to twist the weight out towards my shoulder when raising. I think this movement helps to develop the forearms. Do hammer curls too, just by turning the wrists 90% you can hit totally different muscles groups.
    Don’t forget the triceps as these make up a much larger part of the arm than a lot of people think. I find dips a good one for these.
    Last edited by clive; 10-30-2005 at 10:18 AM.
    Tennis balls?...........my Biceps are as big as Grapefruits!

Ctrl_freak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Unhappy 'cmon i really need help!

plz..
    I'm just A new boy. stranger in this town. where are all the good times? Whos gonna show this stranger around?
    Ooooooooo I need a dirty woman!
    Ooooooooo I need a dirty girl!

chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    well what does your training and diet look like?

..then I rocked the joint nail3r's Avatar
    nail3r is a name known to all. (+5000) nail3r is a name known to all. (+5000) nail3r is a name known to all. (+5000) nail3r is a name known to all. (+5000) nail3r is a name known to all. (+5000) nail3r is a name known to all. (+5000) nail3r is a name known to all. (+5000) nail3r is a name known to all. (+5000) nail3r is a name known to all. (+5000) nail3r is a name known to all. (+5000) nail3r is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I made a mistake and dont know how to delete my message so...

good job
    Sixteen year veteran of the misc, back after a 10-year hiatus.