MojoWrestler will become famous soon enough. (+50) MojoWrestler will become famous soon enough. (+50) MojoWrestler will become famous soon enough. (+50) MojoWrestler will become famous soon enough. (+50) MojoWrestler will become famous soon enough. (+50) MojoWrestler will become famous soon enough. (+50) MojoWrestler will become famous soon enough. (+50) MojoWrestler will become famous soon enough. (+50) MojoWrestler will become famous soon enough. (+50) MojoWrestler will become famous soon enough. (+50) MojoWrestler will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Anyone here into Capoeira?

Yeah, I was wondering if there was anyone here that practices Capoeira. I can't be the only one, can I?
    Weight = 220
    Height = 5'9"
    Bodyfat = 7-10%
    Waist = 33 in.
    Chest = 49 in.
    Upper Arms = 18.5 in.
    Quads = 29 in.
    Calves = 19 in.

Flexibility = Awesomeness

I poop to much has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Isn't that that Brazilian kickboxing/dance stuff. If it is a guy at my gym is a world champ at it. It's pretty cool to watch.

Protein gives me gas jack isback's Avatar
    jack isback has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You're the only one mojo.

I for one am NOT that flexible or acrobatic, so props to you for doing it man.

One question though. Would you use that stuff in a fight?

MojoWrestler will become famous soon enough. (+50) MojoWrestler will become famous soon enough. (+50) MojoWrestler will become famous soon enough. (+50) MojoWrestler will become famous soon enough. (+50) MojoWrestler will become famous soon enough. (+50) MojoWrestler will become famous soon enough. (+50) MojoWrestler will become famous soon enough. (+50) MojoWrestler will become famous soon enough. (+50) MojoWrestler will become famous soon enough. (+50) MojoWrestler will become famous soon enough. (+50) MojoWrestler will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by jack isback
    You're the only one mojo.

I for one am NOT that flexible or acrobatic, so props to you for doing it man.

One question though. Would you use that stuff in a fight?
    Hahahahah, the idea of someone using modern Capoeira in a fight is pretty funny. You'd have to be like an expert, and the guy you're fighting would have to have no idea what he's doing. Capoeira is just a learning game, it teaches you about deception, and helps understand humanity just a little more, among many many other things. Although, people are taking it to extremes, these days. Damn, I'm starting to sound old.
    Weight = 220
    Height = 5'9"
    Bodyfat = 7-10%
    Waist = 33 in.
    Chest = 49 in.
    Upper Arms = 18.5 in.
    Quads = 29 in.
    Calves = 19 in.

bradp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bradp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bradp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bradp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Never heard of it, sounds kinky

Here's some links. Go get interested in Capoeira. C'mon, it'll be great.

FAQ - http://www.capoeira.com/planetcapoeira/articles/faq.htm
    Moves - http://sweb.cz/capoeira.orlova/pohyb...ort/moves.html
    Planet Capoeira Magazine - http://www.capoeira.com/planetcapoeira/
    Weight = 220
    Height = 5'9"
    Bodyfat = 7-10%
    Waist = 33 in.
    Chest = 49 in.
    Upper Arms = 18.5 in.
    Quads = 29 in.
    Calves = 19 in.

TheBreakerKF has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheBreakerKF has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheBreakerKF has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheBreakerKF has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheBreakerKF has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheBreakerKF has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    heheh I've seen it used in a street fight, its hardcore max. Devastating when a kick with full swinging momentum lands on someone's chin. Jumping elbow to leg sweep to mount >>> all
    I'll fight you too

Location: london, westminster, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    china12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) china12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) china12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) china12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) china12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) china12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) china12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) china12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) china12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) china12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) china12 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    capoerista from london - my nick name is chines

Get-n-fit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Get-n-fit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Get-n-fit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Get-n-fit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Get-n-fit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Get-n-fit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Get-n-fit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Get-n-fit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Get-n-fit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Get-n-fit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Get-n-fit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Former Capoerista Here...Capoeira Guerreiros!!! AXE...5 years training, unfortuantely no more time for it and decided to devote the time to my family instead, may get back into it down the road.
    Lift light until you can lift right

BW 220: S:650 B:435 D:615 IG: tourostrengthtraining

FinFangFoom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I personally would love to train in Capoeira, especially if I could use it in a fight.

Location: london, westminster, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    china12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) china12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) china12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) china12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) china12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) china12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) china12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) china12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) china12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) china12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) china12 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    oh what a pity! hope u do get bak 2 it