Registered User Teen powerliftr's Avatar
    Teen powerliftr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Teen powerliftr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Teen powerliftr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Teen powerliftr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Teen powerliftr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Teen powerliftr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Teen powerliftr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Teen powerliftr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Teen powerliftr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Teen powerliftr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Teen powerliftr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Super fast heart rate! :(

I have a super fast heart rate, it cannot be good its hard to put on wieght even though i weigh 149 Lbs. my restig heart rate is 102 !! Why the hell is this, it cannot be good and i need something to slow it down by about 40 a min. !! before i die of heart disease lol

princessbigman will become famous soon enough. (+50) princessbigman will become famous soon enough. (+50) princessbigman will become famous soon enough. (+50) princessbigman will become famous soon enough. (+50) princessbigman will become famous soon enough. (+50) princessbigman will become famous soon enough. (+50) princessbigman will become famous soon enough. (+50) princessbigman will become famous soon enough. (+50) princessbigman will become famous soon enough. (+50) princessbigman will become famous soon enough. (+50) princessbigman will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    damn bro

start running everyday
    clean up your diet if its not
    and maybey try cutting sodium
    are you taking any supplements? which ones?

mafia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Re: Super fast heart rate! :(

Originally posted by Teen powerliftr
    I have a super fast heart rate, it cannot be good its hard to put on wieght even though i weigh 149 Lbs. my restig heart rate is 102 !! Why the hell is this, it cannot be good and i need something to slow it down by about 40 a min. !! before i die of heart disease lol
    #

man you wanna try to get fit mines only 31 beats a minutes....you might want to get this sorted out before lifting again

booger_dee is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) booger_dee is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) booger_dee is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) booger_dee is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) booger_dee is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) booger_dee is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) booger_dee is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) booger_dee is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) booger_dee is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) booger_dee is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) booger_dee is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

Re: Re: Super fast heart rate! :(

Originally posted by mafia
    #

man you wanna try to get fit mines only 31 beats a minutes....you might want to get this sorted out before lifting again
    You better check around. Anything below 60 is sometimes considered cardiac arrhythmia. It's quit common in professional aerobic athletes. I'm not convinced it's bad, but there are plenty of doctors out there that would be more than willing to give you a pacemaker. I think they get 10,000 'frequent flyer miles' for each
    implant.

Anxed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anxed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anxed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anxed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anxed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anxed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anxed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anxed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anxed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anxed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anxed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Re: Super fast heart rate! :(

Originally posted by Teen powerliftr
    damn.. you sure you arent part hummingbird?
    Anxed

Pull another face
    rip another hide
    steal the waning moon
    from a dying bride
    all the world must die
    all the world must die
    ripped and skinned alive...

mafia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Re: Re: Re: Super fast heart rate! :(

Originally posted by booger_dee

You better check around. Anything below 60 is sometimes considered cardiac arrhythmia. It's quit common in professional aerobic athletes. I'm not convinced it's bad, but there are plenty of doctors out there that would be more than willing to give you a pacemaker. I think they get 10,000 'frequent flyer miles' for each
    implant.
    yeah i know when i first found out i had to quickly change my pants but i've asked around and its because i'm fit and my heart is a big muscle so it doesn't need to beat so much to get blood pumping around my body

Registered User Teen powerliftr's Avatar
    Teen powerliftr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Teen powerliftr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Teen powerliftr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Teen powerliftr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Teen powerliftr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Teen powerliftr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Teen powerliftr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Teen powerliftr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Teen powerliftr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Teen powerliftr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Teen powerliftr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have one of the most clean diets of most any avg. american :-P

I take in little sat. fat and cholesterol, however my sodium intake is probably in the 2000% range i didn't know soduim could make your heart beat faster and work harder than normal

Registered User Hungry4knowledg's Avatar
    Hungry4knowledg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hungry4knowledg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hungry4knowledg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hungry4knowledg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hungry4knowledg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hungry4knowledg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Sodium clogs your arteries. It can give you high blood pressure too.
    We're only as strong as our weakest link.

Carpe Diem, Carpe Nocturna

BurritoJimmy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BurritoJimmy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BurritoJimmy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BurritoJimmy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BurritoJimmy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BurritoJimmy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BurritoJimmy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BurritoJimmy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BurritoJimmy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BurritoJimmy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BurritoJimmy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

re:

Originally posted by Hungry4knowledg
    Sodium does neither of these.

97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Thumbs down

You sure about that?
    Supplement Enthusiast

Import Hunter™

219 destroyed since 1996

Old enough to raise ya....

97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally posted by Hungry4knowledg
    Bump.
    Supplement Enthusiast

Import Hunter™

219 destroyed since 1996

Old enough to raise ya....

Registered User Hungry4knowledg's Avatar
    Hungry4knowledg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hungry4knowledg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hungry4knowledg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hungry4knowledg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hungry4knowledg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hungry4knowledg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Re: re:

Originally posted by BurritoJimmy

Sodium does neither of these.
    Would you care to enlighten me?
    We're only as strong as our weakest link.

Carpe Diem, Carpe Nocturna

Caleb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Caleb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Caleb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Caleb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Caleb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Caleb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Caleb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Caleb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Caleb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Caleb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Caleb is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Are you taking an ECA stack? These can cause increased heart rates. I would also advise seeing a doctor. If your heart is beating too fast you can put yourself at risk for a heart attack while doing cardio, or even certain exercises in lifting(such as squats).
    Caleb Donnelly

I wrote this.

-Teamwork is good,
    you can blame someone else

RioDPax has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Teen powerliftr View Post
    I addressed this back in 2002 when I was Booger_Dee. I've always had kind of a fast pulse. The only problem I've found with it since then is that the Red Cross won't take my blood when my pulse is over 100. Bascally I just can't take all the uppers anymore to get me going until after I give up the blood. Hope you're still alive. It's been 16 years. If not I guess the heart did you in.

AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    102? Damn... mine's like... 42
    "When I die, I hope it's early in the morning so I don't have to go to work that day for no reason"

Registered User cameronpgormley's Avatar
    cameronpgormley is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) cameronpgormley is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) cameronpgormley is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) cameronpgormley is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) cameronpgormley is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) cameronpgormley is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) cameronpgormley is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) cameronpgormley is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) cameronpgormley is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) cameronpgormley is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) cameronpgormley is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by Teen powerliftr View Post
    cut down on sodium and caffeine