Closed Thread
Page 3 of 337 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 ... LastLast
    jtucker will become famous soon enough. (+50) jtucker will become famous soon enough. (+50) jtucker will become famous soon enough. (+50) jtucker will become famous soon enough. (+50) jtucker will become famous soon enough. (+50) jtucker will become famous soon enough. (+50) jtucker will become famous soon enough. (+50) jtucker will become famous soon enough. (+50) jtucker will become famous soon enough. (+50) jtucker will become famous soon enough. (+50) jtucker will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Crunchbar View Post
    during hours 16-24 u only have 1 meal listed.... shouldnt one consume all their calories for the day in this window of time?
    I think you eat like half you days meals before the workout and the other half after your workout. So I'm assuming 1500 calories between 4-6pm then go do my workout and then then other 1500 from the time my workout ends to midnight for me. I'm just guessing but that's what I'm come up with so far. It's an awesome way to eat/workout. I'm doing it.

Crunchbar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crunchbar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crunchbar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crunchbar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crunchbar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crunchbar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crunchbar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crunchbar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crunchbar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crunchbar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crunchbar is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by jtucker View Post
    I think you eat like half you days meals before the workout and the other half after your workout. So I'm assuming 1500 calories between 4-6pm then go do my workout and then then other 1500 from the time my workout ends to midnight for me. I'm just guessing but that's what I'm come up with so far. It's an awesome way to eat/workout. I'm doing it.
    forget ur workout for a sec i was just wondering about the 8 hr window like how u consume ur calories. Obvioucly if u are working out then puting some calories before/after seems like a good idea but i also hear that working out in the fasted state window proves to be good for some people too. this whole idea is just so revolutionary that i am really looking forward to hearing more about it
    My Journal :)

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=1410281

boyscouT for MOD in '07 baby!!!!

jtucker will become famous soon enough. (+50) jtucker will become famous soon enough. (+50) jtucker will become famous soon enough. (+50) jtucker will become famous soon enough. (+50) jtucker will become famous soon enough. (+50) jtucker will become famous soon enough. (+50) jtucker will become famous soon enough. (+50) jtucker will become famous soon enough. (+50) jtucker will become famous soon enough. (+50) jtucker will become famous soon enough. (+50) jtucker will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    forget ur workout for a sec i was just wondering about the 8 hr window like how u consume ur calories. Obvioucly if u are working out then puting some calories before/after seems like a good idea but i also hear that working out in the fasted state window proves to be good for some people too. this whole idea is just so revolutionary that i am really looking forward to hearing more about it
    Makes me wonder why a lot of people haven't responded to this thread. Maybe some are scouring the net looking for proof somewhere that it doesn't work or maybe they already know it doesn't and don't care lol. Whatever the matter is I'm gonna try it and see what happens. I'm not into a keto diet or anything so I'm free to experiment where as others are least likely to.

AzureEyesD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AzureEyesD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AzureEyesD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AzureEyesD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AzureEyesD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AzureEyesD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AzureEyesD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AzureEyesD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AzureEyesD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I've already started.

I was hungry for a little while earlier today during the fast but it was very brief and not really unbearable, I actually got a lot more hungry between meals when I was doing 6 a day.

Caffiene is extremely potent during the fast, I took my usual daily strong cup of Yerba mate and WOW. It felt like the very first time I ever used moderate doses of caffiene.

matthor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matthor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matthor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matthor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matthor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matthor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matthor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matthor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matthor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matthor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matthor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    ON rest says (which i think ur getting at?) just eat how ever you want during the window to hit your target - it doesnt matter.

PreWO i wouldnt go for 1/2 my calories tho as that would be a big strain on digestion whilst training and take away from the refeeding effect PWO.
    "There's levels of retardation most people don't even know about"

- Matt's Journal
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=84812603#post84812603

"Solid session after all that alcohol intoxication" - Kruczynski

I shoot people like you.. The Director's Avatar
    The Director will become famous soon enough. (+50) The Director will become famous soon enough. (+50) The Director will become famous soon enough. (+50) The Director will become famous soon enough. (+50) The Director will become famous soon enough. (+50) The Director will become famous soon enough. (+50) The Director will become famous soon enough. (+50) The Director will become famous soon enough. (+50) The Director will become famous soon enough. (+50) The Director will become famous soon enough. (+50) The Director will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    No one knows if this sort of diet works with keto?

So basically, you eat all your calories in a 8 hour time span, or sooner? and 16 hours of fasting correct? so it can be 4 meals, 2 hour seperation between meals and it wouldn't matter? or it could be a meal at 2, and the next meal at 10, correct?

matthor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matthor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matthor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matthor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matthor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matthor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matthor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matthor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matthor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matthor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matthor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Filmmakerr View Post
    No one knows if this sort of diet works with keto?

So basically, you eat all your calories in a 8 hour time span, or sooner? and 16 hours of fasting correct? so it can be 4 meals, 2 hour seperation between meals and it wouldn't matter? or it could be a meal at 2, and the next meal at 10, correct?
    cant help w/ keto.

Yes you fast for 16 hrs (only water, coffee, tea w/out sugar etc, diet drinks should be fine) then you have an 8hr window to eat. I choose 1-9pm generally tho on rest days i go either 5-9 so bigger meals or if im going out, on Wo days ill keep things pretty much the same, maybe try to train a bit later so my meal whislt out my PWO. On rest days going out (out) i hold off eating as long as possible. Maybe a a high protein/low cal meal aroudn 4pm, then something more substantial like 7:30 before going out

Fasting longer than 16hrs isnt an issue if your adherence is still good

- Matt's Journal

The Director will become famous soon enough. (+50) The Director will become famous soon enough. (+50) The Director will become famous soon enough. (+50) The Director will become famous soon enough. (+50) The Director will become famous soon enough. (+50) The Director will become famous soon enough. (+50) The Director will become famous soon enough. (+50) The Director will become famous soon enough. (+50) The Director will become famous soon enough. (+50) The Director will become famous soon enough. (+50) The Director will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    So basically, it doesn't matter WHEN you eat,as long as you're fasting for 16+ hours correct? all the really matters is the 16/16+ hour gap of fasting. I can eat every hour if I wanted to (daily caloric requirements of course) as long as I still fast for the next 16 hours.

Eat at: 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8..end it there, t'll tomorrow, same time, correct? just an example.

yep. it really is very simple and easy to stick to cos the guidelines are so uncomplicated. Definately a sustainable lifestyle approach for me

- Matt's Journal

AzureEyesD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AzureEyesD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AzureEyesD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AzureEyesD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AzureEyesD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AzureEyesD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AzureEyesD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AzureEyesD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AzureEyesD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    what can you get away with as far as food sources go?? As long as you stay within your calories/macros technically it shouldn't matter right? Besides things like trans fat and preservatives and all that stuff. Of course it would be optimal to eat wholesome unprocessed foods, but how strict do you gotta be on food sources?

Originally Posted by AzureEyesD View Post
    what can you get away with as far as food sources go?? As long as you stay within your calories/macros technically it shouldn't matter right? Besides things like trans fat and preservatives and all that stuff. Of course it would be optimal to eat wholesome unprocessed foods, but how strict do you gotta be on food sources?
    Should be like any other "diet" or lifestyle, only difference is thes 16(+) hour fasting.

Originally Posted by AzureEyesD View Post
    i have lost count of the times I've made this post - consider yourself lucky im feelign generous and frankly too damn full to get up to shower after phase 1 of my PWO feast.

Once protein and EFA needs have been satisfied, the rest isnt going to have any appreciable impact on body comp. Thats not to say you only eat junk or only eat clean, but a healthy balance is definately workable. My PWO feasting today was a giant bowl of Mongolian Beef w/ 440g of Udon noodles and veggies - plenty of clean foods there. Next up im going to have some LF apple/berry pies w/ vanilla custard. Then later on im going to have some muffins w/ cream cheese and jam and a protein shake as my last meal.

I always advocate you get some fruits/veg in then you can source your calories from whereever you please to hit your macros. The fact your eating ina smaller window means hunger isnt such an issue so u can get away with more calorie dense foods. Honestly i went over board with the noodles - waay fkn full atm. Almost dont want my dessert, but damn, the things we do on diets right?

Originally Posted by Filmmakerr View Post
    Should be like any other "diet" or lifestyle, only difference is thes 16(+) hour fasting.
    yep - no need to be a cleantarded eating machine. Thats just a ridiculous notion. Small treats w/in your macros are going to wonders for long term adherence

- Matt's Journal

jfla32033 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jfla32033 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jfla32033 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jfla32033 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jfla32033 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jfla32033 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jfla32033 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jfla32033 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jfla32033 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jfla32033 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jfla32033 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by jtucker View Post
    Four questions that I'm not totally clear on, although they probably depend on the individual... but for matthor...

For your PWO feasting...how long after your workout does that come?

Do you do take some whey or anything immediately post workout?

Do you have any progress pics since you have been on this IF regimen?

Would you suggest this for cutting/bulking/maintaining (have you put on weight or lost weight during your time practicing IF/would you say you eat with a caloric surplus or defecit)?
    Last edited by jfla32033; 07-27-2007 at 05:50 AM.
    Fortuna Favet Fortibus

Lawdog1379 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lawdog1379 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lawdog1379 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lawdog1379 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lawdog1379 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lawdog1379 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lawdog1379 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lawdog1379 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lawdog1379 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lawdog1379 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lawdog1379 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Well I started yesterday and today is going to be my first 16 hours fasting. I can see this being a great diet for women and for small men but it seems a little to far fetched for huge guys that say need 5000 calories or more to bulk. How would a guy like Coleman or Cutler be able to eat the mass amount of food they eat in an eight hour window. I mean for atleast two hours they are getting ready and workout so they and others will only have less then six hours to shove 5000+ calories in their system.
    Vidi Et Scio

BabyBodybuilder will become famous soon enough. (+50) BabyBodybuilder will become famous soon enough. (+50) BabyBodybuilder will become famous soon enough. (+50) BabyBodybuilder will become famous soon enough. (+50) BabyBodybuilder will become famous soon enough. (+50) BabyBodybuilder will become famous soon enough. (+50) BabyBodybuilder will become famous soon enough. (+50) BabyBodybuilder will become famous soon enough. (+50) BabyBodybuilder will become famous soon enough. (+50) BabyBodybuilder will become famous soon enough. (+50) BabyBodybuilder will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by jfla32033 View Post
    Four questions that I'm not totally clear on, although they probably depend on the individual... but for matthor...

Would you suggest this for cutting/bulking/maintaining (have you put on weight or lost weight during your time practicing IF)?

I too, would also like to know these.
    The only time you'll ever see 'success' before 'work' is in the dictionary

OGZERS, it's been 3 hours and 6 minutes since my last meal, teh biceptz are going catabawlick!!!!

Bodybuilding is simple, not easy..

Carbsthe Fat Man's Poison Druluv75's Avatar
    Druluv75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Druluv75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Druluv75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Druluv75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Druluv75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Druluv75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Druluv75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Druluv75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Druluv75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Druluv75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Druluv75 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Can you take amino acid tablets or BCAA during the fasting period?
    "Forget man's so-called logic and find your own metabolic needs." - Vince Gironda

Druluv75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Druluv75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Druluv75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Druluv75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Druluv75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Druluv75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Druluv75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Druluv75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Druluv75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Druluv75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Druluv75 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Martin Berkhan View Post
    Ok, I started of trolling a bit here the last week. Not really a good start, so I'll try again.

Im using a system of intermittent fasting in order to promote lean muscle gains and fat loss. The method has gained quite some popularity on other boards, so I though I'd just put my blog link here for those interested in reading more about it.

For those familiar with Lyle McDonald, I'll be writing a book with him on the method. Leangains is pretty much the antithesis of the traditional meal patterns which are encouraged on this board (i.e high meal frequency, eating every 2-3 hrs etc).

Check it out and leave some comments if you wan't.

www.leangains.blogspot.com
    Being that you wrote this book with Lyle Mcdonald, How does Lyle feel about using the eating style with Keto. I hope you did not just get us hot an sweating with this info then leave I read from proteinpower, the health benefits from this style of eating to, but your advise with respect to keto would be valuable to the keto population.
    "Forget man's so-called logic and find your own metabolic needs." - Vince Gironda

Ok, I started of trolling a bit here the last week. Not really a good start, so I'll try again.

Im using a system of intermittent fasting in order to promote lean muscle gains and fat loss. The method has gained quite some popularity on other boards, so I though I'd just put my blog link here for those interested in reading more about it.

For those familiar with Lyle McDonald, I'll be writing a book with him on the method. Leangains is pretty much the antithesis of the traditional meal patterns which are encouraged on this board (i.e high meal frequency, eating every 2-3 hrs etc).

Being that you wrote this book with Lyle Mcdonald, How does Lyle feel about using the eating style with Keto. I hope you did not just get us hot an sweating with this info then leave I read from proteinpower, the health benefits from this style of eating to, but your advise with respect to keto would be valuable to the keto population.

jfla32033 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jfla32033 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jfla32033 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jfla32033 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jfla32033 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jfla32033 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jfla32033 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jfla32033 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jfla32033 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jfla32033 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jfla32033 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

1. For your PWO feasting...how long after your workout does that come?

2. Do you do take some whey or anything immediately post workout?

3. Do you have any progress pics since you have been on this IF regimen?

4. Would you suggest this for cutting/bulking/maintaining (have you put on weight or lost weight during your time practicing IF/would you say you eat with a caloric surplus or defecit)?
    Bump to this...and one more...sorry for being so nosey, but "I'm here to learn, people" (Billy Madison quote)...what would you say is the best macro ratio for this diet? At first I thought heavy on the carbs to break the fast and really give that spike but then I thought heavy on the fats to have slow digestion and less of a starvation....and now I'm just confused.
    Fortuna Favet Fortibus

Crunchbar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crunchbar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crunchbar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crunchbar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crunchbar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crunchbar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crunchbar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crunchbar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crunchbar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crunchbar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crunchbar is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by matthor View Post

Once protein and EFA needs have been satisfied, the rest isnt going to have any appreciable impact on body comp.
    can u explain what you meen by this statement. Wh do you meen by "wont have any appreciable impact on body comp."

and when you say "the rest" are you refering to foods eaten in addition to your daily macros?

Belloc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Belloc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Belloc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Belloc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Belloc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Belloc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Belloc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Belloc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Belloc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Belloc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Belloc is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I'm amazed with the ease with which you people flip flop.

You completely accept the dogma that you need 6 meals a day, to eat each 2 hours to be in positive nitrogen balance and all of the sudden you go from one extreme to the other and eat 2 meals a day and fast for 16 hours etc...

Don't get me wrong it's probably a good dietary system as fasting as been shown to increase igf-1 and hgh and testosterone but it also increases cortisol and other catabolic hormones, when your body senses hunger it starts firing up the system to get you going. But if you read the blog you will see most of those athletes got that way using the normal feeding pattern and are only now trying IF.

I can be sold IF if someone proves to me it's superior to a normal eating pattern for body recomposition and that is yet to be done

there are a lot of if's involved in IF but I wish the best to everyone involved

Would you suggest this for cutting/bulking/maintaining (have you put on weight or lost weight during your time practicing IF/would you say you eat with a caloric surplus or defecit)?
    how about read the thread?

Bump to this...and one more...sorry for being so nosey, but "I'm here to learn, people" (Billy Madison quote)...what would you say is the best macro ratio for this diet? At first I thought heavy on the carbs to break the fast and really give that spike but then I thought heavy on the fats to have slow digestion and less of a starvation....and now I'm just confused.
    start higher in carbs but finish w/ slow digesting protein. Cover your EFA needs on every day

can u explain what you meen by this statement. Wh do you meen by "wont have any appreciable impact on body comp."

and when you say "the rest" are you refering to foods eaten in addition to your daily macros?
    I hope this is a joke. Of course not. W/in your macro targets...

- Matt's Journal

Originally Posted by matthor View Post

I hope this is a joke. Of course not. W/in your macro targets...
    i reread what i said lol sry that made no sense at all... obvioucly extra would imply that it was calories beyond your daily needs lol my bad

i reread what i said lol sry that made no sense at all... obvioucly extra would imply that it was calories beyond your daily needs lol my bad
    haha no worries. I was scratchign my head wondering if i didnt read right or if you were implying something else

- Matt's Journal

dempo25 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dempo25 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dempo25 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dempo25 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dempo25 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dempo25 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dempo25 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dempo25 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dempo25 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dempo25 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dempo25 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    isnt this called the warrior diet or something? I have heard of this before and read that it was not a great way to build mass, or even maintain mass, but was in fact an extremely healthy diet/lifestyle. Judging by the way matthor looks however, that might be in question. This diet would really be beneficial in college next year where eating will be harder.

How important would macros be in the if diet? I pretty much have a 33/33/33 ratio right now with 4 meals a day. Im gonna think about this, because it does look very attractive right now

4 meals a day you COULD be very well following the IF diet already and not know it. If you're eating every 2 hours.

rforgione has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by dempo25 View Post
    isnt this called the warrior diet or something? I have heard of this before and read that it was not a great way to build mass, or even maintain mass, but was in fact an extremely healthy diet/lifestyle. Judging by the way matthor looks however, that might be in question. This diet would really be beneficial in college next year where eating will be harder.

How important would macros be in the if diet? I pretty much have a 33/33/33 ratio right now with 4 meals a day. Im gonna think about this, because it does look very attractive right now
    yeah man, what you heard about the mass building properties seems very debatable based on what ive heard here and some other googling ive done. it seems that the body doesnt eat away at your muscle during IF, rather it has a rather favorable hormonal response in addition to boosting the fat burning and curbing your appetite. i dunno, its worth messing around with for a little while on my cutting diet. ill be sure to let you guys know what the results are.
    www.raylongomartialarts.com
    www.serrajitsu.com

http://www.********.com/p/Rob_Forgione/1364580050
    http://www.myspace.com/robforge

hypnotikk is just really nice. (+1000) hypnotikk is just really nice. (+1000) hypnotikk is just really nice. (+1000) hypnotikk is just really nice. (+1000) hypnotikk is just really nice. (+1000) hypnotikk is just really nice. (+1000) hypnotikk is just really nice. (+1000) hypnotikk is just really nice. (+1000) hypnotikk is just really nice. (+1000) hypnotikk is just really nice. (+1000) hypnotikk is just really nice. (+1000)
    bump

I'm trying it. I've got nothing to lose.

lunksunkunk will become famous soon enough. (+50) lunksunkunk will become famous soon enough. (+50) lunksunkunk will become famous soon enough. (+50) lunksunkunk will become famous soon enough. (+50) lunksunkunk will become famous soon enough. (+50) lunksunkunk will become famous soon enough. (+50) lunksunkunk will become famous soon enough. (+50) lunksunkunk will become famous soon enough. (+50) lunksunkunk will become famous soon enough. (+50) lunksunkunk will become famous soon enough. (+50) lunksunkunk will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'd hate to rain in on anyones parade of IF dieting or anyones dieting, cuz i remember being able to retain around a 6-7bf% while in high school eating a dirty omelet for breakfast and starving till lunch w/ another dirty burrito, and just pigging out once i get home with noodles, milk, juice, pot-stickers, steak, porkchops, whatever i can get my hands on, and then starving all over "somewhat" through the better part of the day. I would also workout intensely when i was starving.

This diet seems more time-practical and efficient since i hate firing up that stove 5 times a day now that my diet has turned completely clean w/ the occasional carb-refeed meal 2-3 times a week. I work 11 hours on my work days and the 5 meal thing is just a pain in the ass to keep when im too busy w/ work. Also seems as if i've plateaued on my fat loss since college binging shot my bf% up to 14-15%. Its seems im stuck at 10% even when i went thru green tea, ephedra, and other dangerous stacks ppl would be amazed to not see my jumping off the walls. I tried starve calories diets w/ nearly 1500cals a day, to just regular 1800-2000 a day. No matter how much cardio and how clean i eat, it just seems ridiculously futile at this point.

So i throw my hands up, im willing to try this since i like to fast in the morning which is when i workout and take in a ridiculous amount of green tea. Im not talking about extract, im talking the real tea leaves i get straight from China. This stuff i swear wires up just about anyone even if they're alrdy on ephedra, which would be my case.