Closed Thread
Page 255 of 337 FirstFirst ... 155 205 245 253 254 255 256 257 265 305 ... LastLast
Results 7,621 to 7,650 of 10105
    apace is on a distinguished road. (+10) apace is on a distinguished road. (+10) apace is on a distinguished road. (+10) apace is on a distinguished road. (+10) apace is on a distinguished road. (+10) apace is on a distinguished road. (+10) apace is on a distinguished road. (+10) apace is on a distinguished road. (+10) apace is on a distinguished road. (+10) apace is on a distinguished road. (+10) apace is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    anyone experienced positive results with jack3d ?
    also is it ok to take jack3d before workout if one is training fasted .
    drinu

Simonn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Simonn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Simonn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Simonn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Simonn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Simonn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Simonn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Simonn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Simonn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Simonn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Simonn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by apace View Post
    Most pre-workout products (atleast the ones worth mentioning) all include proved ingredients which usually dont have any calories. I believe Jack3d have the similiar ingredients as Scivation Quake 10.0, so it shouldnt include any calories. Atleast not any calories worth worrying about.
    Vegetarians? All animals have the right to be tasty.

the_troooth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) the_troooth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) the_troooth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) the_troooth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

http://www.leangains.com/2010/09/hig...3d-review.html
    The greater danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high and we miss it, but
    that it is too low and we reach it.

Danco3636 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Danco3636 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Danco3636 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Danco3636 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Danco3636 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Danco3636 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Danco3636 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Danco3636 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Danco3636 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Danco3636 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Danco3636 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have tried it, taking it fasted and into a fasted workout. Gets you pumped but I did 1 1/2-2 scoops at first and may have been a bit much..... The effects seem to have lasted well past the workout. I also had a few cups of coffee with it. I now do a 1/2 scoop or up to 1 scoop and it isn't as bad...... Start with a low dose to see how it works.

It did blunt appetite, like Martin mentioned, I wasn't as hungry after my workout as normal and waited and extra 1 or so after to re-feed.

I may see how it goes for a while.... I do good with just coffee or caffeine before as well...
    Dan-

www.warriorinshape.com

chelly88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chelly88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chelly88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chelly88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chelly88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chelly88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chelly88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chelly88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chelly88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chelly88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chelly88 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by bejetah View Post
    yeah got me right there :S I give up
    Perhaps it's what i wish to believe to be true. Ahh damn it
    I agree... I thought the same thing a couple wks ago but quickly realized otherwise after last wkends 3 day food fest- not to say that "normal" ppl don't over-eat but with my history and knowledge of my thought-processes around food and remaining disordered thoughts (which I'm sure I will always have to be very very careful about) BUT it has helped a great deal learning that I don't HAVE to eat a certain way to stay fit and lean and that I can indulge more, eat more carbs, eat more at a meal etc so it is helping but no ONE thing will ever "cure" you but you can work very hard every day to overcome the irrationality of these types of behaviours and thought and be damn near normal
    "The more you tell me I can't do something the more successful I will be at making you look like a fool" - C. Cutting

"There will always be reasons not to do something... will there ever be enough to do it?" C. Cutting

"Waiting for motivation to come to you may work sometimes but the most successful people always go looking for it when it is lacking" C. Cutting

chelly88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chelly88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chelly88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chelly88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chelly88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chelly88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chelly88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chelly88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chelly88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chelly88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chelly88 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Ashdrey View Post
    From experience, intermittent fasting worked pretty well for me. Also doing a little cardio here and there helped too. I also tried the whole 6 meal a day plan, with cutting the carbs and upping the protein, I tried it all. With all those spread out meals I was never satisfied; I was always hungry and irritable, craving a lot of food. They did work, but it was more difficult throughout my day. With the IF, I felt much better because I didn't tease my appetite. It was all or nothing, and on the days when I did eat, I ate not only the protein, carbs, and the fruits and vegetables, but I also ate saturated and the healthy fats as well, including sometimes ice cream, and I still got leaner.
    Basically it's all about cutting calories and the re-filling back up again. Create a calorie deficit through whatever means you like, and then another time re-fill your body. That's when I got the most lean: right after reloading up on the calories. I don't have the best genetics for fat loss because I have skinny-fat genetics, and so IF is a testament to how my metabolism did not slow down at all, but rather actually increased.
    ^^THIS^^ was exactly me as well... I am eating more at maintenance right now than I ever have in my life, with training only 3x/week 1hr at a time. Now compare that to what I used to do... 1800cal or less/day, training 6x/wk a good 1.5hrs, loads of cardio and was maintaining... and I would slip into binges every 2nd or 3rd day easily (which probly made me maintain, vs lose)

I also find it MUCH easier if i stick to the same pattern of eating and not change it day to day if I can. I usually eat from noon to 10pm but if I eat until midnight one day and the next I should start eating by 2 I wake up STARVING and shaky almost
    "The more you tell me I can't do something the more successful I will be at making you look like a fool" - C. Cutting

"There will always be reasons not to do something... will there ever be enough to do it?" C. Cutting

"Waiting for motivation to come to you may work sometimes but the most successful people always go looking for it when it is lacking" C. Cutting

mkal is a name known to all. (+5000) mkal is a name known to all. (+5000) mkal is a name known to all. (+5000) mkal is a name known to all. (+5000) mkal is a name known to all. (+5000) mkal is a name known to all. (+5000) mkal is a name known to all. (+5000) mkal is a name known to all. (+5000) mkal is a name known to all. (+5000) mkal is a name known to all. (+5000) mkal is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I tried IF yesterday and rowed a marathon this morning. As far as I can tell, it worked. I set a 12:22.7 minute PR. I was pretty dehydrated, but that was my own fault. I was pretty hungry yesterday morning around 10:15 am, but then realized I didn't drink much, so I chugged 1L of water and that worked well until a little after noon. Had some more water then, and then ate first meal at 2:30pm (400 cals), another at 5:30pm (400 cals), then around 8:30ish I had 800 calories. After my first meal, I wasn't hungry. Energy seemed to be there while I was rowing (minus the dehydration). I'll be trying this a little bit more to asses, but so far, it seems promising for me.
    My log - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=144840161&page=3

407/226/457 @ 128.0 at 2013 USAPL MO State / Ozarks
    342/210/435 @ 120.8 at 2012 Arnold Sports Festival Raw Challenge

[ Misc Strength Crew ] [ Unaesthetic Crew* Disregard V-Taper, Acquire PRs ]

in a world built on rules iDrive's Avatar
    iDrive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iDrive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iDrive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iDrive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iDrive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iDrive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iDrive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iDrive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iDrive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iDrive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iDrive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by mkal View Post
    I tried IF yesterday and rowed a marathon this morning. As far as I can tell, it worked. I set a 12:22.7 minute PR. I was pretty dehydrated, but that was my own fault. I was pretty hungry yesterday morning around 10:15 am, but then realized I didn't drink much, so I chugged 1L of water and that worked well until a little after noon. Had some more water then, and then ate first meal at 2:30pm (400 cals), another at 5:30pm (400 cals), then around 8:30ish I had 800 calories. After my first meal, I wasn't hungry. Energy seemed to be there while I was rowing (minus the dehydration). I'll be trying this a little bit more to asses, but so far, it seems promising for me.
    Reminds me of the Vikings player that fasted during training camp because of ramadan.... not even water. Intense.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shu...urn=nfl-261068
    You don't try to build a wall.
    You don't set out to build a wall.
    You don't say, "I'm going to build the biggest, baddest, greatest wall that's ever been built!".
    You don't start there.

You say, "I'm going to lay this brick as perfectly as a brick can be laid.".
    You do that every single day, and soon you'll have a wall.

bejetah will become famous soon enough. (+50) bejetah will become famous soon enough. (+50) bejetah will become famous soon enough. (+50) bejetah will become famous soon enough. (+50) bejetah will become famous soon enough. (+50) bejetah will become famous soon enough. (+50) bejetah will become famous soon enough. (+50) bejetah will become famous soon enough. (+50) bejetah will become famous soon enough. (+50) bejetah will become famous soon enough. (+50) bejetah will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by iDrive View Post
    Reminds me of the Vikings player that fasted during training camp because of ramadan.... not even water. Intense.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shu...urn=nfl-261068
    intense playing with his own life, yes

Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Simonn View Post
    I have the same problem regarding metabolism and "genetics" .. skinny-fat. When i did a 5-6 meal plan I went no carbs and had re-feeds every third day. This worked really well for me but I've been doing that the past 3 years, Its really annoying having to prep and spend your days cooking. I started IF two weeks ago and have gained 5lbs since starting it, even in a caloric deficit. Dont really know whats up, but we'll see what happens. But I do know that i definitely dont look any fatter.
    It's all in the hormones, dude. IF is a great eating style for manipulating fat burning/muscle building hormones. Do a little Googling for "eating hormonal response", "cathecolamines" and just go from there.

I've thought for years the need for excess calories to put on muscle and the "fact" that you can't add muscle and burn fat in the same 24-hour period were myths, but I never figured out how to effectively apply the idea.

Until now with IF, that is.
    "Blessed be the Lord my rock, who trains my hands for war and my fingers for battle." - Psalm 144:1

Also, taxation is theft.

Simonn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Simonn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Simonn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Simonn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Simonn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Simonn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Simonn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Simonn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Simonn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Simonn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Simonn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Marius_Ursus View Post
    It's all in the hormones, dude. IF is a great eating style for manipulating fat burning/muscle building hormones. Do a little Googling for "eating hormonal response", "cathecolamines" and just go from there.

I've thought for years the need for excess calories to put on muscle and the "fact" that you can't add muscle and burn fat in the same 24-hour period were myths, but I never figured out how to effectively apply the idea.

Yeah man Im deffinately not giving this up. I started an IF log a few days ago and I devoting 6 weeks to it. I will check my progress when the 6 weeks are up and we'll se what I accomplished. Worth mentioning is that Im doing a no carb diet (except veggies & 2 servings of fruit) with refeed every third night. Im also doing a powerlifting/bodybuilding program.

So far so good, 6lbs up this morning and abs are coming in, 1.5 week into the program.
    Vegetarians? All animals have the right to be tasty.

bejetah will become famous soon enough. (+50) bejetah will become famous soon enough. (+50) bejetah will become famous soon enough. (+50) bejetah will become famous soon enough. (+50) bejetah will become famous soon enough. (+50) bejetah will become famous soon enough. (+50) bejetah will become famous soon enough. (+50) bejetah will become famous soon enough. (+50) bejetah will become famous soon enough. (+50) bejetah will become famous soon enough. (+50) bejetah will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Marius_Ursus View Post

I've been thinking the same. Happens to me aswell ATM. After only 2 months of IF , people tell me i look so much skinnier. Everyone is telling me i'm losing weight too fast. I can see it in my face and my abs are definetely so much more defined. Also I can see veins on my shoulders and chest which i never did before. But the funny thing is I HAVEN'T LOST A POUND. All of my PR's have gone UP! what the hell? When i tried to cut in the past, i've instantly noticed a decrease in strenght and stamina and also my weight has always gone down fast. Now it seems i'm losing pure fat, but hey, same weight, more strenght ? --> no other way than some muscle gained there I'm sticking with IF no matter whan any study says, I like to follow science proven facts , but I like following what works for me even more

determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by bejetah View Post
    I've been thinking the same. Happens to me aswell ATM. After only 2 months of IF , people tell me i look so much skinnier. Everyone is telling me i'm losing weight too fast. I can see it in my face and my abs are definetely so much more defined. Also I can see veins on my shoulders and chest which i never did before. But the funny thing is I HAVEN'T LOST A POUND. All of my PR's have gone UP! what the hell? When i tried to cut in the past, i've instantly noticed a decrease in strenght and stamina and also my weight has always gone down fast. Now it seems i'm losing pure fat, but hey, same weight, more strenght ? --> no other way than some muscle gained there I'm sticking with IF no matter whan any study says, I like to follow science proven facts , but I like following what works for me even more
    If body comp and lifts are improving, who cares if you are losing weight?
    You can be quite lean at 6' 170lbs
    Founder of MMDELAD
    "Micros Matter Dont Eat Like A Dumba**" (hydrogenated oils, shortening, mono and di-glycerides don't fit in my macros)

Does Not Count Macros Crew

"Think in terms of limits and the result is limitation
    Think in terms of progress and the result is progression"

my day:http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=156294333

Training Philosophy to be strong: 1. Pick Weights up off the ground 2. Squat them 3. Push them over your head

Originally Posted by determined4000 View Post
    If body comp and lifts are improving, who cares if you are losing weight?
    You can be quite lean at 6' 170lbs
    Exactly. I didn't say i'm not okay with any of that Just sayin most people think that a fat loss that noticable in that short space of time is only possible with a lot of muscle lost aswell. Well they're wrong. Especially when they don't see me eating all the time, they come up with stuff like, "you're starving and wasting your body away,.." and such bull****
    But I turned off my "give a damn about that" quite some time ago

thedudesdad is just really nice. (+1000) thedudesdad is just really nice. (+1000) thedudesdad is just really nice. (+1000) thedudesdad is just really nice. (+1000) thedudesdad is just really nice. (+1000) thedudesdad is just really nice. (+1000) thedudesdad is just really nice. (+1000) thedudesdad is just really nice. (+1000) thedudesdad is just really nice. (+1000) thedudesdad is just really nice. (+1000) thedudesdad is just really nice. (+1000)
    I have swithced over to IF about 2 weeks ago. I have been doing the Palumbo diet for about 7 weeks and just added in IF. Since going IF I have dropped 2 inches off my waist and blown through my plateau of 200-202 lbs. I am down about 5 lbs and looking alot leaner. I am very happy so far and it fits my schedule well.

Creedz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Creedz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Creedz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Creedz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Creedz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Creedz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Creedz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Creedz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Creedz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Creedz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Creedz has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    what sort of total calories do people eat while following the lean gains diet?

my maintenance is about 2600 calories so i was wondering how many i should be eating while trying this

im trying to lose the fat on my lower stomach region while maintaining muscle

ss4vegeta1 is just really nice. (+1000) ss4vegeta1 is just really nice. (+1000) ss4vegeta1 is just really nice. (+1000) ss4vegeta1 is just really nice. (+1000) ss4vegeta1 is just really nice. (+1000) ss4vegeta1 is just really nice. (+1000) ss4vegeta1 is just really nice. (+1000) ss4vegeta1 is just really nice. (+1000) ss4vegeta1 is just really nice. (+1000) ss4vegeta1 is just really nice. (+1000) ss4vegeta1 is just really nice. (+1000)

More or less food thats the question

People are using IF as tool to help lower leptin and increase lypolyisis while insulin isn't mobile, eating every 2-3hrs so to speak. But does this in anyway negatively diminish the body from making more muscle or create a catabolic environment? It makes alot of sense to me to fast when cutting but can this be optimal for bulking up? More muscle more metabolic tissue more fatloss. Whole food is certainly anabolic when given to the body in the amount it needs but in its absence... is GH&IGF-1 the King/Queen of the chess board?

Btw some are using bcaas and amino acids while IF. Isn't this wrong being L-Leuccine can show leptin expression.
    Distraction is an obstruction for the construction.

“The Korova milkbar sold milk-plus, milk plus vellocet or synthemesc or drencrom, which is what we were drinking. This would sharpen you up and make you ready for a bit of the old ultraviolence.”

Kakarot!

stratoo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stratoo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stratoo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stratoo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stratoo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stratoo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stratoo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stratoo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stratoo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stratoo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stratoo has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Creedz View Post
    what sort of total calories do people eat while following the lean gains diet?

my maintenance is about 2600 calories so i was wondering how many i should be eating while trying this

im trying to lose the fat on my lower stomach region while maintaining muscle

I'm bulking and cycling between 3600-3700 and 2800-2900 calories. Higher calories are on workout days, which is every other day.

My maintenance should be around 2800.

For some reason I've hit a plateau. My weight is not increasing as rapidly as it used to and my lifts aren't really going up. Stuck at 173 lb

Any ideas anyone?

determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by stratoo View Post
    I'm bulking and cycling between 3600-3700 and 2800-2900 calories. Higher calories are on workout days, which is every other day.

For some reason I've hit a plateau. My weight is not increasing as rapidly as it used to and my lifts aren't really going up. Stuck at 173 lb

Any ideas anyone?
    MORE CALORIES

weight not changing, lifts no going up

Founder of MMDELAD
    "Micros Matter Dont Eat Like A Dumba**" (hydrogenated oils, shortening, mono and di-glycerides don't fit in my macros)

Training Philosophy to be strong: 1. Pick Weights up off the ground 2. Squat them 3. Push them over your head

Sabouneh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sabouneh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sabouneh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sabouneh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sabouneh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sabouneh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sabouneh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sabouneh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sabouneh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sabouneh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sabouneh will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    ^^^^ this ... haha ..
    The names leanord washington.... where im from ? none of your gawd dam* business...

"You have to do what others won't to achieve what others don't."

BTK! " Bleed Time Krew "

stratoo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stratoo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stratoo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stratoo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stratoo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stratoo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stratoo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stratoo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stratoo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stratoo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stratoo has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Bumping up calories might be a good idea, but I think my ability to recover from workouts has gotten much worse since the weights have gone pretty heavy.

Gonna take a few days off and go to 3000/3700 calories.

doctapeppa will become famous soon enough. (+50) doctapeppa will become famous soon enough. (+50) doctapeppa will become famous soon enough. (+50) doctapeppa will become famous soon enough. (+50) doctapeppa will become famous soon enough. (+50) doctapeppa will become famous soon enough. (+50) doctapeppa will become famous soon enough. (+50) doctapeppa will become famous soon enough. (+50) doctapeppa will become famous soon enough. (+50) doctapeppa will become famous soon enough. (+50) doctapeppa will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Bumping up calories might be a good idea, but I think my ability to recover from workouts has gotten much worse since the weights have gone pretty heavy.

Gonna take a few days off and go to 3000/3700 calories.
    What does your training routine look like?

∆--Be the Change--∆ The Big Sleep's Avatar
    The Big Sleep is a name known to all. (+5000) The Big Sleep is a name known to all. (+5000) The Big Sleep is a name known to all. (+5000) The Big Sleep is a name known to all. (+5000) The Big Sleep is a name known to all. (+5000) The Big Sleep is a name known to all. (+5000) The Big Sleep is a name known to all. (+5000) The Big Sleep is a name known to all. (+5000) The Big Sleep is a name known to all. (+5000) The Big Sleep is a name known to all. (+5000) The Big Sleep is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by ss4vegeta1 View Post
    People are using IF as tool to help lower leptin and increase lypolyisis while insulin isn't mobile, eating every 2-3hrs so to speak. But does this in anyway negatively diminish the body from making more muscle or create a catabolic environment? It makes alot of sense to me to fast when cutting but can this be optimal for bulking up? More muscle more metabolic tissue more fatloss. Whole food is certainly anabolic when given to the body in the amount it needs but in its absence... is GH&IGF-1 the King/Queen of the chess board?

Btw some are using bcaas and amino acids while IF. Isn't this wrong being L-Leuccine can show leptin expression.
    The basic understanding Ive heard is that IF'ing with a goal of bulking is optimal for lean gains/recomposition, not STRICTLY gaining size for the sake of it. Scientifically is it optimal? That remains to be seen. However if you look at some of the anecdotal evidence from the forums here and on Martin's site you'd be hard-pressed to argue it isn't. In the end, if you eat enough you'll be gaining, if you aren't you'll be losing. IF has advantages of manipulating hormones and endorphins that I suspect allow people to stay so lean when they stick to it and thus make consistent lean gains.

Im still new to IF so I could be wrong, just what Ive taken from all the research and feedback Ive seen.
    Team HALEO™ Rep
    ∞[Echo in Eternity]∞

http://www.haleo.com/

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/haleo.html

Like Us On ********: http://tinyurl.com/HaleoFB

http://muscle-primer.com

•A mind too active is no mind at all•

Creedz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Creedz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Creedz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Creedz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Creedz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Creedz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Creedz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Creedz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Creedz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Creedz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Creedz has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Any ideas anyone?
    will i still be cutting some fat though if my calories are above maintenance?

Originally Posted by Creedz View Post
    will i still be cutting some fat though if my calories are above maintenance?
    nooo
    Founder of MMDELAD

paki123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) paki123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) paki123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) paki123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) paki123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) paki123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) paki123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) paki123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) paki123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) paki123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) paki123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Is there an ebook?

doctapeppa will become famous soon enough. (+50) doctapeppa will become famous soon enough. (+50) doctapeppa will become famous soon enough. (+50) doctapeppa will become famous soon enough. (+50) doctapeppa will become famous soon enough. (+50) doctapeppa will become famous soon enough. (+50) doctapeppa will become famous soon enough. (+50) doctapeppa will become famous soon enough. (+50) doctapeppa will become famous soon enough. (+50) doctapeppa will become famous soon enough. (+50) doctapeppa will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by paki123 View Post
    Is there an ebook?
    No, but there is a lot of information on Martin's Blog: http://www.leangains.com/2010/04/leangains-guide.html

You can also ask here if you have any questions.

paki123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) paki123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) paki123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) paki123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) paki123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) paki123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) paki123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) paki123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) paki123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) paki123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) paki123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    awesoem all of this free information. I'm going to start reading up. I was reading the warrior diet, and it seems almost like the same premise. 16 hrs fasting, 8 hrs eating.
    I'm going to give this a try, and will definatley ask on this thread. I have a question though, how hard is it to work out on a fast? Will i get enough of a boost from coffee?

EmperorRyker is a name known to all. (+5000) EmperorRyker is a name known to all. (+5000) EmperorRyker is a name known to all. (+5000) EmperorRyker is a name known to all. (+5000) EmperorRyker is a name known to all. (+5000) EmperorRyker is a name known to all. (+5000) EmperorRyker is a name known to all. (+5000) EmperorRyker is a name known to all. (+5000) EmperorRyker is a name known to all. (+5000) EmperorRyker is a name known to all. (+5000) EmperorRyker is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You don't need to work out fasted.
    "In all things there is a poison and there is nothing without a poison. It depends only upon the dose whether a poison is a poison or not." ~ Paracelsus

Originally Posted by paki123 View Post
    awesoem all of this free information. I'm going to start reading up. I was reading the warrior diet, and it seems almost like the same premise. 16 hrs fasting, 8 hrs eating.
    I'm going to give this a try, and will definatley ask on this thread. I have a question though, how hard is it to work out on a fast? Will i get enough of a boost from coffee?
    Working out fasted is amazing. It's probably my favorite part of the diet. You can have coffee if you like but at first you may not even need it. I'd keep away from the coffee until you know what it feels like to be kind of "wired" from being fasted. Being in a fasted states naturally increases your levels of catecolamines (adrenaline and noradrenaline) and this gives you energy to workout without having had food.

Closed Thread
Page 255 of 337 FirstFirst ... 155 205 245 253 254 255 256 257 265 305 ... LastLast